XIII

Stuck with Detective Kim

“You owe me an explanation VIP” the detective on the bed glared at you.

“Do you trust me?” you asked while wiping the wounded skin clean of blood. “Because honestly you owe me one too”

“I’m not telling you who that was-”

“Himchan…I know it all.” Your bun collapsed as hair fell haphazardly over your shoulders. “If you’re going to protect me I’m going to need you to be clear with me so I can be clear with you” dark brown pools stared at you as your words settled in. “Who was it? The Soviets? Europe?”

“The Army…our, army.” Warm pools of brown gazed concern for you. Words didn’t need to fill the void of betrayal and loneliness as the reality of being hunted by your own nation finally set in. A sarcastic laugh slipped your lips before you turned your attention to the man before you. “I told them you had escaped.”

“You said you’d heal me” he croaked to be faced with silence.  “How will you heal me.”

“Do you trust me Himchan?” A pouted lips pursed slightly as the fair skinned man nodded his head. Sharp eyes didn’t mask his curiosity as you were greeted with silence on his end. “Then watch”.

You moved to gently peck the supple skin of his stomach an inch away from his wound. Moving around the wound you showered his skin with kisses, carefully watching as the wound began to close right in front of your eyes.

The detective underneath you gaped shell-shocked. His wound appeared as if it had never existed as no scar made it’s memory mark. You met his shocked gaze. “I needed to make sure the wound is closed for what we’ll have to do soon.”

“You’ve done enough-”

You tugged at his wrist as he glared at you. “Do you trust me?”

His dark eyes looked back into yours before he whispered. “Completely”.