XXIII

Stuck with Detective Kim

“So wet. ing hell, you little minx” he cried, clutching his once wounded gut. This eyebrows furrowed in pain. It was time.

“Relax. Take it easy” you cooed, combing his hair of his face. “I’ll make it better” your hands guided themselves to his cheeks as you met his lips tenderly. “I promise” and pouted lips responded to your touch. Himchan’s hands moved to your and lifted you up slightly.

“Move” he growled “I need to see you” he continued in your ear. The tip of pulsating against your bead, you gently leaned down, chest to chest only to bite his ear.

“Just wait”

A pained scream ripped his throat as his hands gripped the skin of your globes tightly. As you continued to pepper him with kisses. Heaving deep breaths, confusion laced his gaze. “What just happened?”

“You’re healing…in the inside.” You pulled back to meet his gaze. “It’ll take a good two more buzzes to get you better, unlike the ones I’ve had to deal with before” you cooed.

“The is a buzz?!”

“The reason you screamed...I’ll explain later. We’re not done, I need you to be strong-”. You hair felt a tug at you were pulled into his hard gaze.

“Don’t tell the man who loves you you’ve other guys.” He spoke through gritted teeth, his jealousy further igniting the competitive spirit inside you. “Especially when your is over his .” A hand at your scalp bought you into a crushing kiss of teeth and tongue.

“Don’t assume …Help me ride you” you sat back up, tucking a lock behind your ear.

“You’re so beautiful-” another pained scream ripped his throat as you the tip of impaled you, his scream muting the sound of your muffled whines as your ity was finally taken. He panted as the pain receded.

“Just one more, just one more” you cooed in an attempt to push aside the pain you experienced. Beads of sweat littered his skin as he passed the excruciating pain of healing in the limited time you shared

Clenching around his girth as you lifted yourself up, Himchan screamed for a third time that night. Panting as the pain receded for the last time, Himchan panted as you watched him carefully. He appeared drained. “I finally understand why you’re on the run…everything has its pros and cons. Testing would…would make you a slave.”

“You’re healed.” You whispered. You job was done. Carefully mounted off him missing the way he stretched you.

“And I’m not done with you.”