XXIV

Stuck with Detective Kim

A/N. Breace yourselves for a long read.

_____________________

In a whizz you found yourself on your back as Himchan hovered over your body. “You, my love, are a goddess” he spoke in between kisses down you jaw line. Barely there touches danced up the plane of your stomach, past your s. A trail of kisses began from your neck as Himchan guided himself down to your . Keening into his touch, he knew what you wanted but wasn’t going to give it to you. “But don’t you dare talk about other men when you’re on my ” he growled through gritted teeth, his breath ghosting over a perked .

“Don’t make my first my worst Himchan.”

“Wha-” Himchan’s gaze flickered. “Baby…you gave me something very precious.” He looked to meet your gaze. You turned your head away, tears that threatened to fall burned your eyes. “Baby…are you okay?”

“No. So don’t be an and love me right.” Tears finally rolled down your cheeks.

“I still can’t believe you like me.” HImchan kissed your tears away in apology.

“Himchan…It hurts.”

“I’m sorry it hurts baby, I’ll make it better.” He chided, gently pulling your thighs apart. Sliding your ankles up his back you locked your feet behind his waist. slowly probed its way in eliciting a deep moan. “Oh God. You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this moment” the beautiful man over you breathed, with his forehead on yours.

“Sorry I’m not the best”

“Don’t apologise for perfection... Just a minute and you’ll begin to love it.” You took in the way he stretched you so differently and completely, you had never dreamt of him being this… this perfect against your own skin. Moving your hips against his, the man above you took the hint and moved back so the tip remained in only to slide in again. Starting slow and steady, the pain slowly began to turned into pleasure as your hips moved against his. Clenching every time he pulled out, your guided yourself to keep up with HImchan until he hit a spot that made you see stars. Setting a fast and steady pace to hit you, Himchan had you a mess, watching your writhing beneath in pleasure he slammed into your with increased vigour and animalistic stamina. Sweat slicked bodies on the verge of dancing in ecstasy were denied their sublimation into cloud nine as Himchan pulled out completely. “Flip over.”

Rolling over, you gripped a pillow and raised your in the air for Himchan until you heard him laugh. “Put it down babe, I need you flat” he guided your knees back before parting your legs. If he wasn’t going to go hard what was he going to do? Intertwined hands were pinned above your head, Himchan slid into your core from behind while peppering kisses on your shoulder. You moaned a the way he brushed your sensitive spot with every while he savoured how your fitted so snugly against him like a missing puzzle piece. Skin on skin, Himchan’s lips met yours for a languid kiss amongst the pants and grunts. Sweet nothings whispered as Himchan peppered you with kisses on ever expanse of skin within range.

Endless confessions filled the air, his admiration as well as his confirmation of love finally sunk in as you and the man pounding into you neared your high. Kim Himchan wasn’t just ing you. This was him making pure unadulterated love. A scream ripped your throat followed by his confession before seat slicked bodies and tangled limbs danced in ecstasy, subliming into cloud nine as the rode their highs out.

Sliding out , a cloudy mixture of your essences and blood slid down your leg as footsteps sounded before returning. A warm wet towel wiped your intimate area before being placed to ease the pain. The other side of the bed dipped, Himchan’s warm eyes met yours while stray hair out of your face. Cheeks a hint of pink with dishevelled air, the man before you glowed. He was ethereal. “You alright there baby?”

“Yeah.” You sighed. “Hold me, I need you”

“Come here” He opened his arms, welcoming you into his warm embrace. A head on his shoulder and an arm over his waist, you enjoyed each other’s afterglow. Time could stop and you didn’t think you’d get sick of being in his warm protective embrace.

“I love you”

“As if I didn’t know you’d say that after some good ”

“Don’t get all cocky on me, this isn’t about some petty pride.” You retorted. “ doesn’t make a girl love the man who gave up everything for her.” He stilled at your words. “It doesn’t change the fact he gave up his family he loves, his job that defined him, and his perfect life just to put a measly woman bound out of harm’s way for as long as possible. It doesn’t change the fact he’d put his life on the line to make sure she has another day to see.” A hand guided his face to meet you eye to eye. “If that’s not the most someone can do, I don’t know what is. When I know you deserve so much better than what I can give you but you still choose me, you’d be the only man I think I could love to that extent. I love you, Himchan.” You leaned in for a passionate kiss his pouted lips reciprocated.

“Say it again baby”

“I love you, Kim Himchan”

“God I will never get used to hearing that” the glee in his voice made you giggle and nuzzle into his chest. “By the way, what was that buz ou talked about?”

“What I did turned you on, right?” the detective nodded. His puzzled expression looked extra lovable up close. “Yejin’s friend Natasha got into trouble lots. One of them decided it’d be fine to go partying two days before an exam, she came to me with a gash along her forearm, it clearly needed stitched and didn’t heal with just kisses, so I had to try other things and it worked.”

“I’m not even going to ask what the other things were.” You laughed at his comment. Reaching a hand to the side table Himchan picked up his phone. “We need to get you some sleep, at this rate we’ll be lucky if we have five hours”. He smiled before putting his phone and gun under his pillow. The sight of your eyelashes fanning out over your cheeks took precedence over Detective Yoo’s text: ‘RUN’.

“I could die happy in this moment” was Himchan’s final thought before smiling into a deep slumber with his lover in his arms.