XXI

Stuck with Detective Kim

A soft laugh left his lips as he shook his head. “I can make you dream come true.” You repeated. biting your lip in embarrassment. “I’ll ride you, since you’re hurt”. You melted under his dark lusty gaze but it didn’t dare hide the truth behind your words.

“You’re not going to back away from this”

“No-”

“That’s not a question, I’m going to die if I don’t have you right now” the man holding you slipped his hands behind your head and kissed you with fervent passion, bruising your lips and kissing you like the most precious thing in existence and you kissed back drowning in his passion. As a loss of breath you push him away breaking the kiss and leaving you two panting in silence. “Don’t fight this, don’t fight your heart anymore, baby”

“I won’t” you whispered as calloused hands held you close. Firm but gentle with his touch as your lips locked and relocked, you felt like the sands of time slipping into oblivion under his hands roaming down to the hem of your sweater. Stifling your sense of modesty and pulling back only to slip out of the garment you were pulled back into a battle of tongues, fighting and savouring how he tasted so sweet. The pale man’s hand kneaded your mounds just right, you keened into his touch while clutching the waistband of his slacks.

“You too,” he growled, the timbre of his voice shaking you to the core. “Off.” Standing up to do as you were told, you gasped as Himchan pried those scratchy trousers off your legs for a second time in his life, this time he took in the sight of you bare against the warm lamp lighting. “My goodness you’re beautiful.” He sighed.

“Lie down, I need to heal you first.”