IV

Stuck with Detective Kim

Fresh breeze brushed stray strands of hair back as the blinding light glowed your eyelids crimson. The sun in your face, with great difficulty drawing your eye open revealed the sun name Kim Himchan. Sharp eyes piercing you despite the warmth being obvious. Your composure as compared to the situation back at the coffee shop made it clear.

The unsaid had been said.

“Himchan, now that we’re here, let’s take some rest-” yongguk began until everyone’s phones beeped at the same time. A buttoned nosed boy pulled his phone out and with nimble fingers worked the touch screen device to read aloud the message. “It’s from the Super Intendent”

“Unit B.A.P you’ve worked very hard.” He began. This doesn’t sound like good news. “Things have changed a little since recovering the V.I.P. Detective Bang will form now on be called Chief Bang and is now in charge of the team while Detective Kim is responsible of the V.I.P. I need you all back at your stations ASAP”

A moment of silence fell onto the group, you may not know anything about B.A.P but this was clear; Himchan was the leader, and they stayed together as six. “It’s okay, I’ve got it here. Get going everyone, we don’t want any suspicions arising from us-“

“Hyung” a mumbled whine came from the tall one in a corner. Tears rolling down pale baby skin. The five men were either shaken with their heads hung, or trying to hold back their tears.

“Go on, we’ll be fine.” Himchan ordered. He came around behind you and moved you forward before anyone could say anything else.

We’ll be fine. We’ll be fine. Himchan’s words reassured you more than they reassured him.