XII

Stuck with Detective Kim

Fair skin littered with bruises paled as blood seeped out of a wound to his abdomen, that piercing gaze from before was never there. Running towards Himchan as he limped towards you, pain evident on his face but his eyes inspected you for any injuries. His hands cupped your cheeks to meet your glassy eyes. “Are you okay, you’re not hurt are you”

 “I’m unharmed, but you are.” It was time to return his favour, crimson fluid kept seeping past his fingers as the brave man in front of you held his composure.

“It’s not that serious, trust me-”

 “Let’s go to your room.” You slid around to support Himchan as he limped into his room. With a loud groan he fell back onto his bed, eyes shut with furrowed brows as he tried to calm his uneven breaths coated in pain.

“There’s a first aid kit in my bag” he panted. “I need you to go get it and out the bullet”

Fumbling with the zipper of his backpack, you pulled out a red first aid kit and grabbed the tweezers before disinfecting them with a small bottle of spirits. Himchan grabbed a pillow to bite into but you held his arm. “I haven’t told you everything about myself Himchan” You confessed before leaning into kiss him. The man below you stilled. “Kiss me back, it’ll help a lot, I promise” you whispered before leaning down for another few gentle kisses he returned, furrowed eyebrows relaxed while eyes remained closed.

Pulling back, you tore the pale man’s shirt open to see his wound you carefully slipped the disinfected tweezers into the wound. Himchan stared at you with wide eyes. Confusion littered his mind. Himchan knew from experience he would be screaming his throat raw due to the excruciating pain he was about to experience, but nothing happened. He could see the tweezers entering his wound, he could feel them moving about to find the bullet and pulling out the bullet, but the pain didn’t kick in.

Himchan was numb. He didn’t’ understand what was going on. The said man looked back at you. “I can literally kiss your oos better. And I will heal you, if you trust me.”