I

Stuck with Detective Kim

Your heart pounded in your chest as Detective Kim Strode up to you. His sharp eyes and stern expression instilling something besides fear at the bottom of your gut. Grabbing your wrist, gently but firmly, the force caused you to stand in the middle of the coffee shop you were studying in. Turning you around as he both your hands, cold metal bit at your wrist as did his sultry voice in your ear. “You’re under arrest.” And he recited the Miranda Rights in your ear. “You have the right to remain silent”

“And what if I don’t remain silent?” You fought back. You can’t lose your rational thinking, not now.

“Then all you can do is scram my name” you heard the smirk as he pulled you away while other detectives took care of your things. Reaching the door of the coffee shop you pushed away from him. “Where’s your warrant.”

“We don’t need it-“

“I’m not going anywhere until I know why the hell you’re arresting me.”

“You’ve violated the law: section Kim, act of Himchan’s heart.” One of the other detectives smirked as he walked past you, tossing your belongings in the boot of a black van. That’s NOT a police van. Holy does that mean-

“This isn’t an arrest young lady” an onyx eyed boy stood behind Himchan, fear made you grip the chain between your new bracelets.

“It’s a kidnapping” a deep voice spoke from behind you. Rough fabric scratched your face, light filtered through the knots in the bag. Everything was essentially black.

You were sure even your tears were black.