Chapter 9

I Love You

 

❤ Prove

☾Recap☽

"One day i had no more money because Rainie spent all of it . She told me that she didn't love me anymore . And i knew the reason, it was because i didn't have anymore money . I told her why was she leaving me . I gave her everything, i even left my family just because of her, i risked everything just for her . But then she told me, she didn't love me at all, she just loved me because of my money . Why is it when it comes to money, people would be selfish . they only think about money . How could she, i don't even know why i ever fell for such a person ." said Aaron .

He didn't even cry one bit, all i could sense was anger and hatred in every words he spoke . I can't believe there's such a person that would hurt a person just for money . That girl must be heartless ....

☾End Of Recap☽

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

"Are you done ?" Asked Aaron

"yeah ."

We got up from our seats and was about to walk out, when 'someone' caught my eye . I stopped dead in my tracks . I looked at 'him'

Aaron noticed that i stopped, "whats wrong Gui ?"

He looked where my eyes were at, and saw a familiar person .

Both of the people sitting in the table felt that there were someone watching them, so they looked and saw Aaron and Gui Gui watching them .

"Gui Gui ?!" The 'guy' said .

"Ao Quan ?!"

"Aaron ?!" The 'girl' said .

"Rainie ?!"

There was silence for a while .

"I can't believe your still the same ." Gui Gui said as she shift her gaze onto Rainie, as she gave an awful look to her . (Once again ! im sorry remember its only fiction, its for the story)

"why are you looking at me like that ?" Rainie said .

"nothing . Just heard interesting things about you . that's all ." Gui Gui said as she smile, more like a smirk .

"oh, like what ?"

"how you loved Aaron for his money ." Gui Gui said in front of her face .

", don't talk to me like that ?!" Rainie said frustrated .

"I can talk however i want to !" I fought back .

"You ! Stupid Ghost !" Rainie said as she was about to slap me but Aaron and Ao Quan stopped her .

Rainie looked at Aaron, "why are you helping that Stupid Ghost for ?"

"because she's my friend ."

"oh, so she's not your girlfriend . that means i have a chance ." As a smile formed onto Rainie's face .

"She's not, but right now im telling you, you dont have any chance ."

"Why ?"

"Don't you remember how you hurt me ?! You made me believe you loved me ! But in the end all you loved was my money . not me ! i sacrificed my family just to be with you ! and that's what i get, just for loving you !" Aaron said as tears started falling .

"I'm Sorry .. I realize i love you ."

"'I'm sorry', is that all you can say !? i gave you everything ! and all i get is a sorry ?!? you've caused me so much pain and now you dare to say, you love me ?! I'm sorry but i've moved on . I don't love you anymore ." said Aaron .

"I hope you can forgive me Aaron, I regret everything i did to you, i never wanted to hurt you, its just that, i love money too much, i don't know . I hope i can change myself . But i just can't ." Rainie said as she ran out of the Restaurant .

I felt every word Rainie was saying . I can tell she was telling the truth . I could see it in her eyes . Her eyes shining with tears showed how she truly felt . With every word coming out from .

"I think she was telling the truth ." Gui Gui told Aaron .

"I don't know, i trusted her and loved her so much, but i don't know if i could ever trust her again ."

"You know, people change . I could even feel every word coming from , it felt like it was how she truly felt ."

Aaron didn't answer her and looked at Ao Quan, who was next to them . Still there, watching them .

"Uh, what are you doing here ? aren't you suppose to go after her ?" Aaron said looking at Ao Quan .

"Nah, I don't know her . I just met her today ."

"oh ."

"So what are you doing here ? I thought you were still in America ?" said Gui Gui not looking right at him .

"Yeah, but I moved here and I came here for someone ."

"A girl right ?"

"Yeah ." He answered . As he looked at her, she looked so much different from when they were still together a year ago . She was more beautiful than before and more maturer .

"Ah, still same old Ao Quan ."

"No, I change since the day you left me, I've been lonely, and i started to miss your presence . Just then i realized i love you and i regret doing 'that' to you ."

"So you went here for me ?"

"Yeah, i asked your friends and they said you moved here . So i moved here to get you back ."

"You think its that easy to get me back ?"

"But i love you my Ghost ..." Ao Quan tried to hold my hand but i slapped his hand away .

"don't call me that ever ! I hate you ! why do you have to come back here and interfere my life !" I said as tears running down my cheeks uncontrollably .

"Gui, please give me another chance !"

"No ! after what you've done to me !? you think its that easy ?! huh !?" I yelled .

"I LOVE YOU WU YING JIE !" Ao Quan yelled and people in the restaurant puts their attention to them .

"then prove it ." said Gui Gui then ran away .

"I'll prove it to you that i love you for REAL this time ." Ao Quan thought .

Aaron witnessed everything that happened as he saw Gui Gui ran away . He chased after her .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: wooo hooo ! My birthday's coming up ! its on the 24th ! wootttt hooottt ! :DDDDDDDDD ^^
i finished this chapter ! im so happy ! :D
COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS ! (:

love
cutielolly143 ツ

3/13/09