Chapter 31

I Love You

 

❤ next to Gui Gui

[Recap]
Calvin: I don’t care . I still love you .

Hebe: But I’m an ugly person .

Calvin: No, you’re not . To me, you’re beautiful .

Hebe: But I’m a bad person .

Calvin: Shh, -looks at her in the eyes- I understand why you did all that . I don’t care if you’re a terrorist or a kidnapper . I’d still love you …..

[End Of Recap]

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

[No One’s P.O.V]

Hebe just then realize what she had done . She realized that she made Aaron’s career fall apart . Even Fahrenheit’s popularity was going downhill . When she was watching t.v. last night had she then realize that everything was all her fault . She saw Fahrenheit’s fans turn into an Anti . She then knew that she have to explain everything to the public . She went on a show to clarify everything she had done wrong .

Host : Let’s all welcome S.H.E’s Hebe .

Hebe : -smiles-

Host : So we heard about the video you showed the public about Aaron Yan Ya Lun’s fake engagement with a girl named Gui Gui .

Hebe : I’m here to explain and clear things . First of all the video was fake . I had someone to make it up . The fake relationship I told you guys aren’t true .

Host : Then why’d you tell the public about it if its not true ?

Hebe : Well because I love Aaron Yan . That’s why I did that to him . I never knew that I’m also destroying not only Aaron and Gui Gui but also Fahrenheit . That’s why I decided to tell the truth .

Host : Oh, you want Aaron to love you, that’s why you did all this ? Right ?

Hebe : Yes . I’m sorry for lying to all of you . -bows-

Host : I can’t believe Hebe’s so honest . Aren’t you afraid fans will hate you ?

Hebe : No, I just wanted to clear it all up . I don’t want to destroy Fahrenheit’s career . They’ve worked so hard for it .

Host : Hebe is such a caring and honest girl . But Hebe I’m sure there is someone out there for you . -smiles-

Hebe: Thank You .

Host : The show ends here . Thanks for watching !

Almost everyone watched this show . They saw the sincerity in Hebe . They couldn’t believe she was so honest . Hebe thought she wouldn’t have anymore fans because of the things she did . But she was wrong, she had MORE fans supporting her . They never thought Hebe would be this honest and caring . So they decided to give her another chance and support her .

Gui Gui went over to Aaron’s house .

Gui Gui: Hey Aaron !

Aaron: Oh, hey what brings you here ?

Gui Gui: Well I’ve got nothing to do so I came here .

Gui Gui: Ooh . Lets go watch t.v. !!!

Aaron: Okay . -follows her-

Gui Gui: Turns the t.v on .

Gui Gui flips through the channel looking for an interesting show to watch .

Gui Gui: boring . -flips the channel- More boring . -flips channel-

As Gui Gui kept flipping through the channels she saw someone familiar in the t.v.

Gui Gui: -flips back to the channel- Hebe …?

Aaron: What’s she doing there ?

Gui Gui: I don’t know, Shhh . Lets watch .

Both Aaron and Gui Gui listened to every word coming out of Hebe ‘s mouth intentively .

Gui Gui: Oh My God ! I can’t believe would admit I mean IN PUBLIC ?!

Aaron: I know . She’s so brave and honest .

Gui Gui: Since everything’s all clear, what should we do now ?

Aaron: Well I don’t feel like going anywhere today .

Gui Gui: So what are we gonna do ?

Aaron: What about we watch more t.v. ?

Gui Gui: But its boring .

Aaron: -turns the t.v on- Come . -pats on the seat next to him-

Gui Gui: -groans- urgh . Fine .

Aaron: So what do you want to watch ?

Gui Gui: Lilo and Stitch .

Aaron: That’s for babies .

Gui Gui: -takes the remote from him- There . Now watch .

Gui Gui and Aaron started to chat talking about random things .

Aaron: So what’s your favorite number ?

Gui Gui: 3, 4, 6, 9 …. -yawns-

Aaron: Why do you want me and Hebe to be together ?

-silence-

Aaron: Gui Gui ?

-silence-

Aaron looks at Gui Gui and sees her eyes closed, sleeping peacefully …...

Aaron: -sigh- I’ll just wake her up later ..

After 3 hours of waiting Gui Gui was still sleeping ……

Aaron: -looks at the time- Wow, time really goes fast . It’s already 8:30 .

Aaron looked at her, she was still sleeping . He didn’t want to wake her up so he decided that she can stay for a night .
Aaron carried Gui Gui upstairs to his room . He laid her down the bed and covered her body with a blanket .
Then he laid blankets on the floor and laid down .
Aaron wasn’t used to sleeping on the floor so he kept turning and moving around the whole night uncomfortably .
He had no choice but to sleep on the bed ….next to Gui Gui ….
He grabbed some blanket from Gui Gui and covered himself . By then he started to fall asleep ……..

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: Sorry for not updating this story in a while . But hope you like this chapter (:
Comment Please :D

love,
cutielolly143
April.07.09 - Tuesday !