Chapter 28

I Love You

 

❤ Shopping

[Recap] ^^

---Hebe heard all of their conversations and she took out her phone and starts to record them---

Aaron: Shhh, lets stop talking about that . Someone might hear us .

Gui Gui: Okay ….

We went inside the car and Aaron starts driving off to the mall .

[Hebe’s P.O.V]

I can’t believe it . I was right, their relationship is indeed fake . Hahaha, now I’ve got something that’ll destroy you . My plan C will definitely succeed . I’ll release this video to the public and know your fake engagement ....

[End Of Recap]

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

[No One's P.O.V]

Gui Gui and Aaron started to drive off to the mall ....

Aaron: You might want to disguise yourself .

Gui Gui: Okay . -takes out sunglasses-

Aaron: -puts on sunglasses and hat- Okay, you ready ?

Gui Gui: Yup, lets go ! -holds his hand-

Once they entered the mall, people already recognized them . They both acted natural, like how they usually treat each other but have to be in a Girlfriend/Boyfriend way . So they won't be revealed .

Gui Gui: Hey Aaron, aren't you nervous ?

Aaron: Why would I be ?

Gui Gui: Duh, everyone in the mall's looking at us !!

Aaron: So ..? I'm already used to it .

Gui Gui: -sigh- whatever, lets continue shopping .

Aaron: What ?! Are you kidding ? We've been here in almost an hour and look at all these bags I'm carrying !

Gui Gui: Stop complaining !

Something caught Gui Gui's eyes .....

Gui Gui: Ooh ! I want this !

Gui Gui points at the stitch bracelet ..
The bracelets came in pairs so she bought them for her and Aaron .

Aaron: Gui, you are so weird !

Gui Gui: What ?! How ?

Aaron: Well you like stitch so much and normal girls would like hello kitty and stuff and you would prefer the alien ?

Gui Gui: Excuse me ?! Are you saying I'm not normal ?!

Aaron: No, No, No ... That's not what I meant .

Gui Gui: Hmph ! I don't want to talk to you anymore . -goes to the next store-

Aaron: Gui Gui ! Aw C'mon, my hands are hurting already . What am I suppose to do with all these clothes ?! Gui Gui ?! C'mon, I didn't mean it ! Ughhh .

Aaron: Man, you stupid Aaron . Why'd you say she wasn't normal ?! -talks to himself-

Gui Gui: Hurry up ! I've got more stuff for you to carry !

Aaron: Naw ! Gui Gui, do you know we're in public and everyone's watching us ?

Gui Gui: And .. What's your point ?

Aaron: You are embarrassing me ! Don't make me hold all these stuff pleaseee !

Gui Gui: I don't care . Come here ! -gives more bags for Aaron to carry-

Aaron: awww, don't you feel bad ? Your making Fahrenheit's Aaron Yan Ya Lun carry all these ?

Gui Gui: Nope, not at all ...

People around Gui Gui and Aaron were watching their every move .

little girl: Mommy ! Look at Aaron Yan and his Girlfriend ! They look so cute together ! I hope I can be like them when I grow up and have a boyfriend like Aaron .

Mommy: Silly girl, you're still too young to think of love .

Little girl: Mommy, what's the definition of LOVE ?

Mommy: Well I can't really find an exact definition for love .

Little girl: Why ?

Mommy: Even thought Love only have 4 letters to it but it has so much definition and meaning to it .

Little girl: Really ?

Mommy: Yup, now stop thinking about those stuff . Lets go buy you toys .

The Little girl and it's Mommy started to walk away .....

Aaron: Gui Gui ! Are you done shopping yet ?

Gui Gui: Nope ! Oohhh ! This is cute !

Aaron: Omg .

Gui Gui went to the cashier to pay for the ring she found . She looked into her wallet . Aaron looked at her disappointed face .

Gui Gui: No ! I ran out of cash !

Aaron: YES !

Gui Gui: -looks at Aaron- Aaron, Oh Aaron, Can you lend me some money ? -blinks innocently at him-

Aaron: No . I don't want to carry anymore ! We've been here in like 5 hours now !

Gui Gui: But I want that ring !

Aaron: Just get it some other day !

Gui Gui: Fine, lets go then . -walks away-

Aaron: Hey, are you helping me carry these ?

Gui Gui: Nope, you carry them yourself .

Aaron: But these are yours ! -pouts-

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: YAY ! COMMENTS <3

love,
cutielolly143
April.02.09 - Thursday!