Chapter 15

I Love You

 

❤ Suspicious

A/N: Guys, if you haven't read chapter 13 ! go read now (:
---------------------------
[Recap] ^^

Mei Mei: who did this to you ?! tell me and i'll go kick their butts !

Gui Gui: Mei Mei .. (trying to stand up but failed)

Mei Mei: (helps her up) are you okay ?

Gui Gui: (nods) yeah .

Gui Gui and Mei Mei walked out of the bathroom .

When they walked out, all of them looked at Gui Gui . They rushed to her ..

[End Of Recap] (:

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤
[Gui Gui P.O.V]

"are you okay ?" everyone asked anticipating for an answer .

"yeah, it's nothing . I just got wet, nothing to worry about ." I said as i sneezed .

"i think i'll get her home first ." Aaron said telling the guys .

"uh, ok ." Gui Gui and Aaron left .

Leaving Hebe in the corner mad . Indeed her plan worked but Aaron was going to drive Gui Gui home . and NOT HER !

Jiro whispers to Chun and Calvin, "yo guys, what's up with Aaron ? his normally cold to girls he just meets ? Why is he treating her like this ?"

"I know, OMG ! are you thinking what i'm thinking ?!" Calvin said .

"omg ! Aaron cannot !" Jiro said .

"what the heck are you guys talking about ?" Chun said as he munch on his food .

Jiro and Calvin rolls their eyes and sigh . "none of your business ! just keep eating !"

"hey !" Chun said as a waiter with more trays of food come to their table and set them down .
As Chun stared at it, his eyes sparkled .

"YAY ! more food :D !" Chun cheered .

"you are such a pig Chun, i don't know even know why you have more fans than me ." Calvin said .

"that's because im handsome !" Chun said as he put more food in his mouth .

"yeah whatever ."

"ok lets get back to what were talking about ."

"I can't believe it !"

"i know me too ! he just met her for only 2 days !"

"yeah, but i don't know . But that Gui Gui girl seems different ." Jiro whispers .

"what do you mean by that ?"

"Well she seems like a person you can trust, she wasn't all over us and plus she's kinda cute !"

"me too, and you know what Hebe is kinda different today too ."

"what do you mean ? what's wrong with Hebe ?"

"I don't know, i have a feeling that Hebe was the one who poured water on her ."

Chun burped and interrupted their conversation .
"what are you guys talking about ?"

"none of your business ." they both said and got back to where they were at . Chun eavesdrop on them .

"I don't know about that, but one time when we were in the car i noticed that Hebe looks at Gui Gui like she's her enemy . I don't know but i can sense something that's not good ."

"Ooh ! how can you guys talk bad about Hebe ?" Chun said disbelieving .

"hey don't eavesdrop on people's conversations !" as both shot a glare at him .

"and plus we're not talking bad about Hebe, we just said 'We think', means not actually a fact, just an opinion ." Calvin said .

"WoW ! Cal, since when did you become so smart ?!" Chun asked .

"Duh, i've been smart since i was born !" Calvin smirked .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: sorry for a y chapter !
I'm like tired ! i went to a birthday party ! so yeah (:
hehe, i'm gonna update my other story now !
and COMMENT COMMENT !

love,
cutielolly143 (:
3.19.09

COUNTDOWN TILL MY B-DAY !! ;)
5 more days ...

bye bye !