Chapter 3

I Love You

 

❤ Guy

[Recap] ツ

after the phone call i closed my phone shut .

"I'm tired" I said as i yawn .

i went in the bathroom to take a shower, change into my PJ's, brushed my teeth, and went to sleep .
I closed my eyes as a smile appeared on my face . i kept thinking how i'm going to meet BeBu . I'm excited .
Soon i fell asleep . With a big smile across my face .

[End of Recap] {。^◕‿◕^。}

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

☀ Morning ☀

I woke up hearing someone's voice . "Ugh, who's that ?" I said irritated .

"Miss, your gonna be late for your flight ." the maid said .

"oh crap, thanks Nina ." i thanked the maid and then i rushed to the bathroom to get ready .

I walked downstairs and found Mei Mei sitting there, bored .
"hey Mei !"

"what took you so long ." Mei complained .

"oh sorry, i overslept ."

"ok, come on, were gonna be late for our flight ." Mei said .

"ok ."

Then we head out the house, i hugged my mom and told her that i will miss her and come back soon .

"bye honey ." Mom said waving .

"bye mommy ." i said waving .

-

The maids put our luggage in the car . Then we left to go to the airport .

✂ [Skipping parts in the airplane] ✂

"wake up Mei, we arrived ." i whispered

"huh ? oh . let's get off then ."

We got off and went inside the airport of Taipei to look for our luggage .
After searching for our luggages we went inside a taxi .

"where do we go now ?" i asked Mei .

"we could buy a house, your mom gave us lots of money ."

"Can you go to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX." Mei said to the driver .

The driver nodded and drove us to XXXXXXXX and we got there .

My mouth dropped open . "oh my gawd ? is that the house we're staying in ?" I said amazed .

"yeah, wow gui, you act like you haven't seen a house like this before, your house is more bigger than this ."

"yeah yeah let's go ." i said dragging her inside the house .

"oh yeah, i heard that Fahrenheit and S.H.E has a press conference next week, wanna come ?"

"hell yeah ." i said . "Taiwan is so cool !" i said as i look everywhere .

-

"so where's the maids ?" i asked

"they come tomorrow ."

"oh, i'll leave you here, i want to go to that park we passed by earlier ." i said

"ok, make sure you don't get lost ." she said .

"i wont, ok i'll go . bye" i said as i give her a hug and left the house and went to the park across from our house .

When i reached the park i saw people with cameras on their hands . hm, i wonder whats going on . I went there to see that those people with cameras on their hands are paparazzi's . But who were they taking a picture of ?

I saw this guy with a hat and sunglasses, he's trying to get away from those paparazzi's . maybe, i should help him out .

I walked to where the guy was and shoved all the reporters out of the way and escape .

"thanks ." he said . that voice sounds familiar ? where have i heard that voice before ?

"Your wel--" i was stunned its HIM !
he took his sunglasses and hat off to reveal his face . OH MY GAWD he is... he is....

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: i updated today ! yay !
COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS ⓒⓞⓜⓜⓔⓝⓣⓢ !!

love ღ

- cutielolly143 (:

3/9/09