Chapter 7

I Love You

 

❤ Because of you

☾Recap☽

Then finally after waiting, Gui Gui went down the stairs . She looked like a princess going down the stairs, walking slowly .

Aaron's eyes were glued onto Gui Gui, she looked wayyyyy too beautiful . Although he had feelings for Hebe, he had to admit that Gui Gui was way more beautiful than Hebe .

☾End Of Recap☽

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

Even though Aaron thought Gui Gui was wayyy more beautiful than Hebe, doesn't mean she's in love with Gui Gui . It was just an admiration thing with Gui Gui .

Mei Mei who was there, noticed how Aaron looked at Gui Gui . "hm, i smell something Fishy ." Mei Mei thought .

Finally Gui Gui reached where the two were at .

I smiled at Aaron, "Hi ." As i look at the floor .

"ready ?" He asked me .

"Yeah ."

"Now, you kids have fun now ." Mei Mei said .

We both nodded and left . Then we stood in front of the car, I was about to open the door but Aaron opened it for me instead .

"thanks ."

He smiled to me . Woah, his smile made me melt .

Aaron started driving, but i didn't know where we were going to .

"Where are we going ?" i asked curious .

"Restaurant ."

"oh,"

After that it was silent .

Soon we arrived the restaurant . Wow, were at the Restaurant where the famous people would go to ! cool !

"Isn't this the restaurant where the famous peoples would go to ?"

"yeah . come on ." he said and took a hold of my hand .

"WAHHHH ! his hand is so soft ! omygod !" Gui Gui thought .

A lady came to us, "Welcome, did you guys made any reservations ?"

"yeah, its under Aaron Yan ."

"oh i see it . follow me to your table please ." The lady said as she lead us to our table .

The table had petals on the table everywhere and had a candle lit in the middle of the table .

Aaron pulled out a seat for Gui Gui to sit on . Gui Gui smiled to him . And he smiled back .

Then they ordered . And ate . Chatting about different topics .

"So .." said Aaron .

"hmm ?"

"erm, so whats your favorite song ?"

"Because of you ." i replied

"i haven't heard that song before . who sang it/wrote it ?"

"oh well, my Ex-boyfriend and I wrote the song ." I said as tears were about to fall any second .

"can you sing a few lines of the song ?" he asked

No ! i hate that song so much ! it reminds me of him . why did we ever write that song . i hate him ! but no matter how much i say those words, it feels like its wrong . i dont know . i cant possibly still have feelings for him .
But im stronger now, i dont need him .

"sure ." i said fighting back my tears .

Aaron nodded and i started to sing the song i used to love so much, but now it changed . I hated it ...

-

♫ ♬ Because of You ♫ ♬

From my hugs is there sadness that you feel ?
Is your feelings can't be understood
And when I'm in your thoughts

Do you see another different happiness ?
I'm just here
Waiting for my feelings to be noticed
That is only for you
Hooh.

Because you're the only one that my heart's screams
You're the only one in my mind
My only desire is for you to know,
That you're my only dream in life

My love for you is what I'll give
My only desire is for you to know
That I love you

In my arms do you feel pain ?
Is your feelings being hurt.
And when I'm the one you dream of,
that us two are happy in each others arms .

-

While i was singing the song, tears were falling down my cheeks in every line i was singing . But i kept singing . I can never forget how he had hurt me . I thought he was the one for me, but that was a big mistake .

"I'm sorry ."

"it's okay ." i said, trying my best to smile, but i failed .

"wanna talk about it ? you seem like you have a lot bottled inside of you ." Aaron said .

Should i tell Aaron, about him . Hm, he seems like a good guy that i can trust . "okay ."

"Well it started when i met this guy . My friend introduced us . Then we got closer . We became best friends . Then one day, he told me he had feelings for me . At first i didn't know how to answer him . But then i realized i had feelings for him too . Then we started dating . Even though he was a player, he promised me that he'd change for me . So i trusted him . But then one day i called him and asked him if he wants to come with me to the mall to buy something . Actually, i was planning to give him a gift that day, because it was our anniversary . He didn't mention anything about it, so i thought he had a surprise for me, Just like how i had a surprise for him . But when i went to his house, i saw him outside ....." I paused . I didn't want to continue .

Aaron looked eager to hear about it . "and ?"
He noticed my eyes were getting watery again . "oh im sorry, its okay if you don't continue ."

"No, i'll continue, i need to get over him ." I said and continued .

"I saw him outside and he was-- he was, kissing another girl . He told me he would change and that he loved me . But all of those were all lies . The day after that i broke up with him . And he just said, "okay ." and then he left ." I said as my tears were running down my cheeks uncontrollably .

"Gui Gui, he doesn't deserve you, he's not worth it ." He smiled .

"thanks ." i said as i wipe my tears away .

"what about you, do you have a story ?" After i asked that question his smile turned into a frown .

"Should i tell her ? She's not like those other crazy fans, she wasn't all over me, and i have a feeling that i could trust her ." Aaron thought .

He nodded .

"It all started when i met this girl Rainie Yang . She was poor, but she was beautiful . The first time i saw her, i knew that she was the one for me . So we started to date . I loved her so much, even if it meant for me to risk everything, even my life .. My parents told me that Rainie only loved me because of my money . But i defended her, and said that she loves me for me . My dad even kicked me out of the house . I did all of this because i loved her . She meant everything to me . But then one day i noticed that all Rainie does was to ask me for money and buy her things . So i just agree to everything she wants to buy ...." He stopped and sighed and continued .

"One day i had no more money because Rainie spent all of it . She told me that she didn't love me anymore . And i knew the reason, it was because i didn't have anymore money . I told her why was she leaving me . I gave her everything, i even left my family just because of her, i risked everything just for her . But then she told me, she didn't love me at all, she just loved me because of my money . Why is it when it comes to money, people would be selfish . they only think about money . How could she, i don't even know why i ever fell for such a person ." said Aaron .

(SORRY, to Rainie Yang fans .Hope you guys wont kill me . remember its just a story, FICTION ! and im also a Rainie Yang fan, lol.. ok ok keep reading !)

He didn't even cry one bit, all i could sense was anger and hatred in every words he spoke . I can't believe there's such a person that would hurt a person just for money . That girl must be heartless ....

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: Ohmygawd !! doneeeee ! ;]
woot hoot !

-----
QUESTIONS:
who was Gui Gui's Ex-BF that she hated so much ?
whats gonna happen next ?
----

don't forget to COMMENT COMMENTS COMMENTS !
COMMENT !

love,
cutielolly143 ツ

3/12/09