Chapter 13

I Love You

 

❤ Doomed !

☾Recap☽♡

"I like your outfit !" Hebe said to me .

"Thanks ." I said kinda shy . Hebe is so nice ! i bet we'll get along well .

Mei Mei kept staring at Hebe suspicious . She can sense that Hebe is up to no good . But she shook all those thoughts away, she thought she was thinking too much .

☾End Of Recap☽♡

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

"Guys, can we go ? I'm really really hungry !" Chun said .

"Fine Fine, NAGGY PIG ." Jiro said emphasizing the words 'naggy pig'

"Hey !" Chun said as he pout .

"Aw, Chunnie looks so cute when he pouts !" Calvin teased .

Chun gives a glare to Calvin .

"uh, i think we should go !" Calvin looked scared .

Then they left the Wu's mansion and went to Golden Restaurant .

They sat on a big round table . Gui Gui sat between Hebe and Mei Mei . Beside Hebe was Calvin, then Chun, Jiro, and Aaron beside Mei Mei .

Then they ordered for food . A lady went to their table and gave them a piece of paper where the food lists are there .
Then the food arrived and they start to dig in .
Laughter and joy filled the room . Until ...

Gui Gui: I need to use the bathroom .

Hebe: I'll come with you . (smiles) "Now you're doomed !" Hebe laughed in her thoughts .
(A/N: guys, please don't comment me and say rude things . I mean its just a story and i don't think Hebe is evil at all . It's just for the story && i have NOTHING against her .)

Gui Gui and Hebe walked together to the bathroom .

Mei Mei: "I have a bad feeling about this .."

The guys carried on chatting while Mei Mei sits there thinking if she should go check at them . She kept looking back and forth . Aaron noticed Mei Mei looking worried and anxious .

Aaron: (taps Mei on shoulder) you alright ?

Mei Mei: (jumped up) huh ?!

Jiro: what's wrong ?

Mei Mei: huh ? oh- oh nothing .. (looks away)

◕Meanwhile in the Bathroom◕

Gui Gui: eh, i need to use the toilet .

Hebe: okay, i'll wait for you . (smiles)

Gui Gui went in and closed the door . Hebe took out the bucket she saw when they entered the bathroom . She turned the water on and filled the bucket with water . Then a girl entered the bathroom .

Hebe: hey can you pour this bucket of water to the girl over there .(pointed to where Gui Gui was at)

Girl: No .

Hebe: I'll give $1000 . (hands her the money)

Girl: sure . (took the money)

Hebe: okay, then . i'll leave it to you .

Girl: okay .. (gets the bucket of water from the sink)

Hebe: (leaves) this is what you get . You don't know who you are messing with . Dumb Ghost . (smirks)

Mei Mei: (saw Hebe walking out the bathroom) Hebe, where's Gui Gui ?

Hebe: Oh, she's putting make up on . (trying not to look obvious)

Mei Mei: oh .

"Gui Gui doesn't like putting make up .. She hates make up . why would she put make up on ? & why's Gui Gui taking so long !" Mei Mei thought .

Mei Mei kept moving and moving . She felt uncomfortable and felt that something bad's going to happen .

◕In the bathroom◕

Gui Gui went out and when she walked out she saw a girl holding a big bucket of water . The girl splashed the water on her .

Then after the girl splashed the water on her, she ran out off the bathroom .

Gui Gui was shivering . The water that was poured on her, was freezing cold . She was so cold that she couldn't even take a step . She remained in the same spot, shivering and sobbing .

Mei Mei heard sobbing noises . It was coming from the bathroom . Mei Mei started to worry .

Mei Mei: uhm, i think i should check on Gui Gui .

Mei Mei didn't wait for their response . She just left . She was so worried . She banged the door .

There she saw Gui Gui sitting down on the floor, wet, cold,
weeping ..
Mei Mei rushed to where Gui Gui was at . She hugged her tightly . She didn't care if she was wet, all that matters is that she had found her best friend .

Mei Mei: who did this to you ?! tell me and i'll go kick their butts !

Gui Gui: Mei Mei .. (trying to stand up but failed)

Mei Mei: (helps her up) are you okay ?

Gui Gui: (nods) yeah .

Gui Gui and Mei Mei walked out of the bathroom .

When they walked out, all of them looked at Gui Gui . They rushed to her ..

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: COMMENTS ! (:
&& sorry for making Hebe so mean and evil . But its just for the story . and don't be pissed off at me and you know its NOT true and its NOT real . So please no hateful comments . JUST A STORY ! don't take it seriously ! ;D

love,
cutielolly143 (:
3.18.09