Chapter 42

I Love You

 

❤ Celebration

[Recap] (:

Mei Mei: Good, then I’ll be spying on you tonight! See yah!

Gui Gui: What?! But I’m alr-

Before Gui Gui could say anything, Mei Mei already took her leave, banging the door close.

Gui Gui: (thinking) What am I gonna do now? I'm dead.

Gui Gui fell to her bed, looking at the ceiling. Thinking hard, of what she should do to confess her feelings to Aaron.

Gui Gui: (thinking) Ahhh! My head hurts. Oh my god, what should i tell him?

[End Of Recap]

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

After sitting in the room for hours, Gui Gui finally figured out how she would confess to Aaron. She looked outside her window and looked at the sky. She noticed the sky got darker. Gui Gui looked at the clock and it was ‘7:01’.

Gui Gui: Oh my gosh, I’m late!

Gui Gui hurried down the stairs of the ship and found Aaron near the balcony, watching the ocean. She went next to him and apologized.

Gui Gui/ Aaron: I have to tell you something. (laughs)

Aaron: You go first.

Gui Gui: No, you go.

Aaron: Ok, well.. I don’t know how to put this, but.. I- I like you.. (pause) No, I love you…

Gui Gui was silent to hear this. But inside of her, she was screaming.

Aaron: It’s okay if you do- (interrupted)

Gui Gui: You like/love me too?

Aaron: You mean..?

Gui Gui: Yes.

Aaron stood there in awe.

Gui Gui: Aaron?

Gui Gui wave her hands to his face.

Aaron: Huh? Oh. So you love me back?

Gui Gui: (nods)

Aaron: So we’re together now?

Gui Gui: Yeah. (silently)

Aaron: YES!

Aaron spun Gui Gui around. Everyone was looking at them, but Aaron didn’t care.

Gui Gui: Hey! Put me down, everyone’s looking at us. (blushes)

Aaron: So? Let them stare.

Hearing yelling outside, the rest started to join in.

Jiro: What happened here?!

Mei Mei: Are you two dating now?

Gui Gui & Aaron nods.

Calvin: Finally, you guys admit. Right bebe?

Hebe: Yup!

Everyone: Bebe?!

Calvin: Fine! We’re together!

Calvin took a hold of Hebe’s hand and raise it up to the air.

Gui Gui: So, Mei Mei? What is it?!

Mei Mei: Jiro and I are together too.

Gui Gui: I knew it. No wonder you two are together all the time.

Mei Mei: (blushes) Aiyo! By the way, where’s Chunnie Ge?

Aaron: crap! I forgot him.

Aaron rushes toward the direction to the restaurant. While everyone followed right behind Aaron. They stopped in the entrance and saw Chun eating with so many foods on the table.

Aaron: Naw, his eating again. (sigh) Lets go get him.

They walk towards Chun’s table.

Jiro: Chunnie, lets go.

Chun: No.

Mei Mei: (sigh) Forget him.

Calvin: Yeah, lets go to the bar across to celebrate.

Jiro: Okay, but you pay.

Calvin: Sure.

Everyone agreed and got drinks.

Gui Gui: Cheers!

They knocked into each others glass of beer.

[ 30 minutes later ]

Everyone was tired and went home, except for Gui Gui and Aaron. Aaron was stuck there. He kept stopping Gui Gui for not drinking anymore. But he would end up failing. Gui Gui got more drinks and drank more and more. She was so drunk that she kept spouting nonsense.

Gui Gui: Aaron? How come I never knew you had a twin?

Aaron: (sigh) Gui, lets go home.

Gui Gui: No, I want to drink more..

After saying that sentence Gui Gui immediately fell back and her eyes began to close.

Aaron carried his drunken girlfriend and walked upstairs to their suite. Finally, they had reached. Aaron laid Gui Gui down the bed and covered her body with blanket. After Aaron washed up, he joined Gui Gui in the bed and kissed her lightly on the lips and soon fell asleep….

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

I didn't receive much comments D;
No! I'm losing readers! :(
Please continue reading! ;D I might finish this story.
I'll update another chapter after this. Hope i receive COMMENTS pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. :]