Chapter 24

I Love You

 

❤ Trap

[Recap]

Aaron: thanks doctor . -runs to Gui Gui’s room .

I followed Aaron from behind . I watched him as he holds onto Gui Gui’s hand tightly .

Gui Gui: No ! please don’t come near me ! Aaron …-having a nightmare-

Aaron: Don’t worry . I’m here . -whispers-

[End of Recap]

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

[Aaron's P.O.V]

I watched her as she was sleeping so peacefully, until she had a nightmare . I can sense the fear she had as she hold on to me tightly . I whispered to her to say that I’ll always be here . I promise . I didn’t know why I said that but I just had this feeling, this urge to … protect her …
I stayed there as I promised her . After waiting for an hour she finally woke up .

Gui Gui: Aaron, what am I doing here ?

Aaron: Mei Mei told me you collapsed .

Gui Gui: Why ? What happened ?

Aaron: I don’t know . You tell me .

Gui Gui: -remembers the phone call- Be-because I received this prank call today .

Aaron: what did it say ?

Gui Gui: He/She threatened me and said to keep my distance away from you or else she’ll do something to me .

Aaron: -mad- I think we should stop the contract with Andy Ge . I don’t want you getting threatened .

Gui Gui: But we signed the contract and the public knows .

Aaron: Yeah, that’s the problem . I’ll just hire bodyguards to protect you .

Gui Gui: No, its okay . I can protect myself .

Aaron: Don’t be silly . You don’t know who that person is and he/she might do something to you . -takes out his phone-

Aaron: Hello, Secretary Lu I want you to get 10 PROFESSIONAL bodyguards for my girlfriend . Tell them to be with Gui Gui at all times and be with her 24 hours !

SL: Okay Mr. Yan, they’ll be there less than 1 minute .

Aaron: Good .

*Click* he closed his phone .

Gui Gui: So when will the bodyguards come ?

*knock*knock~
I opened the door .
True enough the bodyguards reached there in less than a minute .

Aaron: -Impressed- Here’s Gui Gui, please take care of her .

Gui Gui: What ?! You gave me 10 bodyguards ?!

Aaron: Yup, its for your protection . They are also professional and they will follow you everywhere you go .

Gui Gui: Are you kidding me ? I thought you were only getting 1 . Why so many ?

Aaron: Gui, its for your protection . I’ll be leaving now . Guys, take care of her . Bye Gui . I‘ll see you later . -leaves-

[Gui Gui’s P.O.V]

Ugh, I can’t believe Aaron .

Gui Gui: Nooo ! Aaron don’t leave me .

I turned back to look at the bodyguards .
Eh, they look so freaking scary .

Gui Gui: ehehe, hi .

Bodyguards: Miss Gui Gui, do you want to leave the hospital now ?

Gui Gui: Okay . But where should we go ?

Bodyguards: Up to you .

Gui Gui: Oh yeah, Hebe told me to come to her house today .

We went to Hebe’s house and she opened the door for us to get in .

Hebe: Uh who are those people ?

Gui Gui: Oh, my bodyguards .

Hebe: Oh, hey can you help me with something .

Gui Gui: Sure . What is it ?

Hebe: I bought you something . Its in my room . Look for an orange bag .

Gui Gui: okay .

I noticed that my bodyguards were still following me .

Gui Gui: Its alright guys . You guys can go .

The bodyguards nodded and left the house .

I started to look for it but couldn’t seem to find it .

Gui Gui: Hebe, I can’t find it .

Hebe: I think I left it in the guest bathroom .

Gui Gui: Where is the guest bathroom ?

Hebe: It’s at the end of the hallway .

Gui Gui: okay .
I went in the guest bathroom Hebe was talking about . But I didn’t see an orange bag in there .

Then the door suddenly closed . I tried opening it but it wouldn’t open .

I looked at the paper next to the door . It said, ‘When closed it will be automatically locked . Need key for the door to open .’

I screamed for Hebe’s name several times but no one would answer .

Gui Gui: Hello ! Anyone there ? Please help me ! HEBE !! Open the door !

[Hebe’s P.O.V]

Finally, got you this time . She actually fell for my trap .

I closed the door to the guess room . So no one would hear screaming coming out of the room .

This is what you get for messing with me . -smirks-

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: Comments ;]

love,
cutielolly143 (:
March.29.09