Chapter 10

I Love You

 

❤ Long day

Replies !!

To: Esmeralda
lol, thanks for your comment and im bringing Hebe to action Soon ! (:

- And to the rest thanks for supporting my FanFic ! :D Love yah guys ! ok ok, Enjoy !
✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮~✮
__________________________________________________________________________
☾Recap☽

"I LOVE YOU WU YING JIE !" Ao Quan yelled and people in the restaurant puts their attention to them .

"then prove it ." said Gui Gui then ran away .

"I'll prove it to you that i love you for REAL this time ." Ao Quan thought .

Aaron witnessed everything that happened as he saw Gui Gui ran away . He chased after her .

☾End Of Recap☽

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

"Gui Gui !!!" Aaron yelled looking for where she ran off to .

"Gui Gui~ Where are you !" said Aaron with a worried face .

Then he heard cries .

Aaron looks where the cries were coming from . And he found Gui Gui sitting in a bench with her face buried on her knees crying .

"Gui, you alright ?"

Aaron received no reply .

"come here ." Aaron said to her . And hugged Gui Gui, comforting her .

"its okay ." he whispered .

What they didn't know that they were still in public . People gather around to see Aaron Yan hugging a girl . People around were whispering and talking about the girl who Aaron was hugging . Some took a picture of them .

Suddenly, Aaron heard noises around them . He took a look, and saw people around them .

" ! let's go Gui !" Aaron lead Gui Gui out of the crowd of people and went back to the car .

Aaron heaved a sigh . "we finally got out ."

Aaron turns to Gui Gui, To see her still crying . He comes closer to her and wipes her tears with his thumb .

"Stop crying already, you don't look cute anymore ." Aaron teased .

Gui Gui slowly lifts her head up to face Aaron . Her eyes were red and swollen from crying . She had a frown on her face .

"Come on Smile !"

☆ Gui Gui P.O.V ☆

I didn't reply back . I just sat there looking at his beautiful shiny eyes .

"Smile or i'll tickle you ." said Aaron .

I still sat there looking at his eyes . His smile, so charming . I feel like i'm gonna melt any second .

"I see . you want me to tickle you ."

With that Aaron started tickling me . "ahahha .... Aaron ... stop .. please ....hahahah"

"not until you smile ."

I tried my best to smile while i was laughing .

Aaron stopped tickling me . "See . You look more cuter smiling ."

My stomach was hurting when he tickled me . So i decided to tickle him back . For tickling me a while ago .

I went closer to him and started to tickle him . But no laughter came from Aaron .

"It isn't gonna work on me, I'm not ticklish ."

"Ugh ! you !"

Aaron started the car . In the car we talked about many things . We kept laughing and smiling to each other on the way back .

He drove me back home and then left . We decided to hang out and if ever he was free .

-

I opened the door and banged it real hard .
*BANG

"Miss Gui Gui, please be careful ." One of the maids said .

Then Mei Mei popped out of no where .

"Get used to it, she always do that, when something good happened ." Mei Mei told the Maid .

"Woah ! Mei, don't pop out like that . you almost gave me a heart attack ."

"ok ok . Come on tell me everything that happened today ."

We sat on the couch and i told her everything that happened today . Even Ao Quan and Aaron's Ex- Gf Rainie Yang .

"OMG ! *gasps* Aaron is so sweet !" Mei Mei said .

"yeah ." I yawned . "im tired, i'll go to bed first ."

"alright . Good-night !"

"Good-night !"

"Oh wait Gui, are you sure you're okay ?" Mei Mei asked worried .

"yeah, im okay . no need to worry, Mei ." I hugged her and went to my room .

I stepped in my room and closed the door behind me .

I yawned . "what a Long Day !" i said as i throw my arms to the air and fall back to my bed .

Then i went to take a shower, change into my PJ's, brushed my teeth . and went to sleep .

"Too many events happened in one day !" I said with a small smile on my face .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: OMG ! i finished updated ! woo ! :D
COMMENTS COMMENTS COMMENTS PLEASE :DD
i know it was a y chapter ! But still do comment . ;)


love
cutielolly143 ツ

3/14/09