Chapter 30

I Love You

 

❤ Cal-Be

[Recap]

Hebe: Fine, then I won’t stop this !

Aaron: Fine then carry on with your plan to destroy us . Nothing can ever change the fact that I love Gui Gui ….

After that he left .
Why can’t I just accept it ?
Is it because I can’t admit defeat ?

[Recap]

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

After the news of Aaron’s fake engagement with Gui Gui . Some of his fans didn’t support him anymore . Aaron Yan’s career was going downhill . His popularity decreased because of the fact that Gui Gui and him lied to everyone . But not only Aaron and Gui Gui was affected, Fahrenheit was also . It caused Fahrenheit a major impact on their concert because their was not much fans that bought tickets to their concerts . So they decided to cancel the concert . Due to it the things they spent for the concert the 1.5 Billion of money they had spent on will be wasted . 1.5 billion was a lot of money . It caused the people who distributed money on the concert angry . The news on t.v. would always report about Aaron’s fake engagement . It goes on everyday . That was the main topic . But Aaron could careless about it . He didn’t care, it was Andy Ge who started it . So Andy Ge should be the one who explains the public .

Jiro: I can’t believe these fans . They always say they’ll support us till the end . But look at them ?

Chun: Don’t worry about them .

Jiro: Why wouldn’t we worry ? Look at you, we’re all troubled here and all you do is eat .

Chun: I can’t help it . My stomach keeps asking me for food .

Calvin: We just ate at 12:00 .

Chun: So ? Who looks at the time to eat ? If you’re hungry then you eat !

Jiro: Oh, both of you . Shut up .

Aaron: I’m sorry guys . This is all my fault .

Jiro: No, don’t blame yourself but blame Andy Ge and the person who told the secret .

Aaron: I really can’t believe Hebe would do this .
Calvin: What does this have to do with Hebe ?

Aaron: She’s the one who leaked the secret to the public .

Jiro: Hebe Tian Fu Zhen ?! OR a different Hebe ?!

Aaron: Yes .

Jiro: Oh my gosh, please tell me you’re lying .

Aaron: I’m not .

Calvin: Why’d she do it ?

Aaron: I don’t know, I met up with her yesterday . She said she loves me .

Chun: -interested- What did you say ?!

Aaron: I don’t love her .

Calvin: really ?!

Calvin was happy but at the same time worried . Worried because Hebe would be sad because Aaron doesn’t have the same feelings for her .

Chun: Ooh, you seem happy .

Jiro: It’s because he likes Hebe . Duh !

Calvin: Uh, I’ll see you guys later !

Calvin runs to his car and drove off …..

Jiro: Cal--

Before they could say a word, Calvin already drove off .

Chun: What’s wrong with him ?

Jiro: -shrugs- I don’t know .? Maybe he’s going to Hebe’s house to comfort her ?

Jiro’s prediction was right .
Calvin drove to Hebe’s house and once he reached her house . He knocked on the door impatiently .

Calvin: Hebe ?! Hebe ?!

A few minutes later the door opened . To reveal Hebe with red eyes, tears dried on her face from all of her crying .

Calvin: Hebe !

Calvin ran up to hug her tightly .

Hebe: Calvin, what are you doing here ?

Calvin: I came to see if you were alright .

Hebe: If you’re here just to tell me that you feel sorry for me then leave . I don’t need your sympathy . No one even cares about me .

Calvin: Hebe, don’t say that . I care about you .

Hebe: Wh-what-- do you mean ? -confuse-

Calvin: I-I

Calvin was really nervous to say those three words . He took all of his courage to say them to her .

Calvin: I love you …

Hebe: -shock- what ?

Calvin: I said I love you . I don’t know when I started to love you . But that doesn’t matter, I don’t care if you don’t love me back . All I want to do right now is to comfort you .
Hebe: -cries- But I destroyed not only Aaron and Gui Gui . I also destroyed Fahrenheit’s career .

Calvin: I don’t care . I still love you .

Hebe: But I’m an ugly person .

Calvin: No, you’re not . To me, you’re beautiful .

Hebe: But I’m a bad person .

Calvin: Shh, -looks at her in the eyes- I understand why you did all that . I don’t care if you’re a terrorist or a kidnapper . I’d still love you …..

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: Comments (:

love,
cutielolly143
April.05.09 - Sunday !