Chapter 5

I Love You

 

❤ Destined

[Recap]

"you know, you've got to stop smiling your looking like an idiot ." mei said .

"hey !" i said as i pouted . "i just can't stop smiling . i'm going out with aaron tomorrow !" i said AGAIN as i smile .

Mei Mei just shook her head and sighed .

"i wish i can meet Hebe and Aaron together ." Gui Gui thought as she imagined .

[End Of Recap]

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

☀ Next Morning

I woke up and stretched my arms and yawn . "Morning Aaron & Hebe." i whispered and smile, As i look at their big poster on my bedroom wall .

"i need to go shopping today . Since i didn't have anything to wear for my 'date' with Aaron ." i thought

I got up and did my daily routines . After getting ready, i went downstairs to eat my breakfast the maid prepared for me .

As i walk down the stairs i could already smell the scent of the food . i went to the table and saw Mei Mei already eating .

"morning Mei !"

"oh hey Gui your awake ." Mei said

"yup ." i said as i give a big smile

"hm, i see your still smiling a lot ."

"haha, i'm so excited ! i couldn't sleep at all last-night ."

"that explains your eye bag ." she said and chuckles

I sat down and ate my breakfast . YUMMY ! ;)

"oh yeah, im going shopping today !"

"can i come ?" Mei said

"of course ! you can help me pick an outfit !" i said happily .

Mei Mei nodded and went back to eating her breakfast . After we finished eating we drove to the mall .

"what car should we take ?"i asked Mei, there were 30 different cars in our garage .

"eh, just take that one ." Mei pointed to the light blue sports car .


We took the car keys and i drove to Taipei Mega-Mall .
"We're here !" i said as i parked the car to the parking lot .

"let's go !"
We went entered the mall and went inside "Papaya" I found this cute dress, it was colored purple .

I showed Mei Mei this dress she said it looked cute and suits me, so i went to the dressing room and changed into the dress . When i looked at the mirror . Woah ! this dress is revealing too much skin ! I went out the dressing room to show Mei Mei if it looks good on me .

"So ?" I asked, "do i look ugly on it ?" i continued

"no-no . OMG, Gui . i don't know you ." what she said shocked me .

"what do you mean ?" i asked confused and shocked .

"you look so beautiful Gui Gui ."

"really ?" i asked

"yeah, and im telling the truth . Aaron's gonna fall in love with you when he see's you like this !" said Mei

"no, BeBu forever <3" i replied .

Mei shook her head un-believingly . "you know how many girls would want to die just to go on a date with Aaron ."

"whatever ." i said

"come on, stop saying BeBu, i think you guys are destined to be together, i mean you going to a park and Aaron was also there . Same time, same place . i don't think its a coincidence . And now you two are going on a 'date' ." Mei explained

"yeah right ." i said, she must be crazy .

"you never know ."

"psh, Uh-huh ." i replied

"you and Aaron are destined . your gonna thank me and regret saying that to me one day ." Mei Mei said

"yeah, stop all the nonsense ."

We went into the register and paid for the clothes we bought . Then we left .

❝Time: 4:00 P.M.❞

I heard my phone ring . I dig for my phone, inside my purse. There i found it . i checked who the caller was, but it said "Unknown number" . hm, who might be calling me ?
*Ring*Ring~

"wei ?"

"hello ."

"Who's this ?" i asked

"Aaron Yan ." he answered

"oh hey, what's u-up ?" i said nervously .

"oh nothing, just reminding you that i'll pick you up at 6:00 ."

"okay ."

"yeah, well see yah later, bye ." Aaron ended the phone call .

-

Mei Mei was there looking at me suspiciously . "uh, yes ?"

"who was that ?" said Mei Mei

"Aaron ." i replied .

"Ahhh ! Aaron Yan called you !" Mei Mei said as he yelled .

"Shhh, people are looking ."

Mei Mei looks around and attention was on her . She felt embarrassed .

"heh, let's go ." said Mei .

We drove back home . I started thinking what would happen in my 'date' with Aaron . There's 3 more hours . I felt nervous .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: yay ! i updated today !
COMMENTS COMMENTS ツ

love
cutielolly143 (;

3/10/09