Chapter 41

I Love You

 

❤ The bet

[Recap]

Announcer: The cruise ship will be leaving in 5 minutes.

Aaron: Oh crap! Lets go or we’ll miss the ship.

Everyone agreed and entered the large ship. They were all amazed how big the ship was and how the scene of the ocean looked. It looked so beautiful. They looked out the blue but clear water. Everything was perfect..

[End Of Recap] (:

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

Everyone except Aaron and Gui Gui entered their rooms, full of excitement. Gui Gui glanced on to Aaron. While Aaron stood there watching the blue ocean. He turned to look at Gui Gui and caught her looking at him. Both of their eyes met.. They looked into each others eyes, lost in them. Until someone had to disrupt them…

At that very moment Chun came out of his suite. He looked around and noticed Aaron and Gui Gui were still out there looking into each others eyes.

Chun: Pst..

-silence-

Chun: HEY! (yelling)

Finally, Chun caught Gui Gui and Aaron’s attention. But Aaron got annoyed at Chun for ruining the moment. Aaron shot a glare at Chun.

Aaron: What do you want?! (mad =O)

Chun: Oh, I-I was going to ask where the restaurants are at. (scared)

Aaron: Over there!

Aaron pointed at a direction.

Chun: oh, thanks bro! (walk away)

Aaron: Yeah, have fun! Hope you get lost!

Gui Gui: Oi, that was mean! (laughs)

Aaron: I know, I purposely lead him to the wrong direction. But he’s old enough to find the restaurant himself.

Gui Gui: Okay, well I’ll go put my stuff in our suite.

Aaron: Okay..

Gui Gui was walking away while Aaron called out for her..

Aaron: Wait!

Gui Gui turned around.

Gui Gui: Hm?

Aaron: Meet me at the balcony tonight at 7:00.

Gui Gui: Why?

Aaron: I have something important to tell you.

Gui Gui: oh ok. Then I’ll see you.

Gui Gui turned around and walked towards the suite. Upon reaching the hard and cold door knob. Her heart skipped a beat, the straight line that her lips made curled up into a smile. She closed the door behind her as her heart beat rapidly. A knock on the door made her jump.

Gui Gui: Wh-who is it..? (stuttering)

Mei Mei: It’s Mei Mei.

Gui Gui felt relieved to hear it wasn’t Aaron. She opened the door to let Mei Mei in. She waited there expecting her to come in. But she still stood there, motionless, smiling like she had won the lottery.

Gui Gui: Hello?! Come in!? (wave hands)

Mei Mei: Oh, yeah. Haha.

Finally, Mei Mei was back to earth.

Gui Gui: What happened to you? Your smiling like an idiot. (disgusting face)

Mei Mei: Hey, I’m just happy! Your just jealous.

Gui Gui: Why are you smiling like an idiot anyway? Anything interesting happen? (wrinkled eyebrows)

Mei Mei: (blushes) …

Gui Gui looked at Mei Mei for a long time, anticipating for an answer.

Gui Gui: So?

Mei Mei: Fine, Jiro and I are going out. (talk fast)

Gui Gui: What?! Will you slow down!?

Mei Mei: Never mind.

Gui Gui: Tell me!

Mei Mei: Nah, its your problem you weren’t listening carefully.

Gui Gui: How am I suppose to know what you were saying when you were talking so fast?! (glares)

Mei Mei: Oh well, that’s not my problem.

Gui Gui: Pffft, whatever.

Mei Mei: Hey, why don’t we make a bet?!

Gui Gui: What?

Mei Mei: One, I’ll tell you why I’m so happy today if you ask Aaron to be your boyfriend! (smirks)

Gui Gui: No, that’s not fair!

Mei Mei: Okay, if you don’t want to confess then I’ll go tell him right now.

She turned around and reached for the doorknob, slowly. A smirk formed onto Mei Mei’s face. Waiting for Gui Gui to stop her.

Gui Gui: Wait!

Mei Mei flashed a victory smile and turned around.

Mei Mei: Yes..?

Gui Gui: Uh..

Mei Mei: Hm..?

Gui Gui: Ugh, fine! I agree with your stupid bet!

Mei Mei: Good, then I’ll be spying on you tonight! See yah!

Gui Gui: What?! But I’m alr-

Before Gui Gui could say anything, Mei Mei already took her leave, banging the door close.

Gui Gui: (thinking) What am I gonna do now? I'm dead.

Gui Gui fell to her bed, looking at the ceiling. Thinking hard, of what she should do to confess her feelings to Aaron.

Gui Gui: (thinking) Ahhh! My head hurts. Oh my god, what should i tell him?

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

OMG! I'm so soo so sorry! Forgive meeee! D;
I haven't updated in a LONG time.. SORRY! Anyway, hope you guys like this update. ;D
& I'll see if i can update on Friday since i don't have school. (: --> COMMENTS <--