Chapter 43

I Love You

 

❤ Jealous

[Recap!]

Gui Gui: Aaron? How come I never knew you had a twin?

Aaron: (sigh) Gui, lets go home.

Gui Gui: No, I want to drink more..

After saying that sentence Gui Gui immediately fell back and her eyes began to close.

Aaron carried his drunken girlfriend and walked upstairs to their suite. Finally, they had reached. Aaron laid Gui Gui down the bed and covered her body with blanket. After Aaron washed up, he joined Gui Gui in the bed and kissed her lightly on the lips and soon fell asleep….

[End Of Recap]

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤.

Aaron woke up first. First thing he saw in the morning was his adorable girlfriend, laying beside him. He smiled to himself. After minutes watching Gui Gui, he thought of an idea! He went over to his table and grabbed his camera.

He sat on the bed, facing Gui Gui and secretly took pictures of her sleeping. He went to his luggage and took his laptop. Aaron made one of Gui Gui’s picture his background wallpaper.

Then, he signed in his wretch blog and posted up the pictures of Gui Gui sleeping and wrote something under it. He laughed to himself. He looked back to the bed and saw Gui Gui was awake.

Gui Gui: Who’s laughter is that?! (annoyed)

Aaron: Oops, sorry babe.

Gui Gui: What are you doing?

Gui Gui walked up to him and took a closer look at what he was doing. Then, there she found pictures of her sleeping, posted on Aaron’s blog.

Gui Gui: How dare you?! (yelling) Ouch, my head’s hurting like hell.

Aaron: (worried) Go back to bed.

Gui Gui: No, not until I see what you’ve posted on your blog!

She scrolled down and saw a picture of her drooling. Then, underneath all those pictures was a note. Gui Gui read it out loud.

Gui Gui: Look at my adorable girlfriend, Gui Gui. Isn’t she cute?
I secretly took pictures of her sleeping. Don’t tell her, okay?
If you’ve seen the last picture, please don’t comment on that. Hehe, just kidding. She still looks cute when she’s drooling. J

Gui Gui: (mad) Aaron Yan Ya Lun!!

Aaron: Yes, baby?

Gui Gui: What is this?! (points to screen)

Aaron: My blog.

Gui Gui: No, this!

Gui Gui pointed to the note and her pictures.

Aaron: You.

Gui Gui: How could you?! Argh!

Aaron: Sorry. (pouts)

Gui Gui: Hmph! Don’t try to look cute! I won’t fall for it!

Gui Gui wanted to delete those pictures but she couldn’t.

Gui Gui: Ugh! I can’t delete it!

Aaron: (smiles)

Gui Gui: Give me your password.

Aaron: No.

Gui Gui: Please.. (blinks at him)

Aaron: Still no.

Gui Gui: Aiyo! What about we make a deal?

Aaron: What?

Gui Gui: You give me your password and let me read your messages and I won’t delete the pictures you posted up.

Aaron: You won’t trick me, right?

Gui Gui: Nope.

Aaron: Okay, its guilun11, with no spaces.

Gui Gui: What the heck is a guilun?

Aaron: Our names combined together.

Gui Gui: Huh? (confused)

Aaron: (sigh) Gui for Gui Gui and Lun for Ya Lun.

Gui Gui: Ooh, so its like that. OK!

Gui Gui: What’s your username?

Aaron: arronbubest.

Gui Gui: ok.

Gui Gui typed in the username and password and logged in successfully. She clicked on the ‘message’ button and saw about 4,937 messages.

Gui Gui: Oh my god! You have 4,937 messages! Wow, babe you are so popular!

Gui Gui clicked on the first recent message in the inbox and read it out loud.

Gui Gui: Dear Arron, You improved so much and your so handsome and hott. I hope I can meet you one day and I hope you’re single. I really like you a lot and I hope you could go out with me. Message me back if you’re interested. (:

After reading the letter, Gui Gui could feel that her blood was boiling.

Gui Gui: Psh, she won’t stand a chance! She doesn’t even know you and she’s asking you out! Hmph, DELETE!

Gui Gui pressed the delete button and the message was deleted.

Aaron looked at his girlfriend and smiles to himself like a fool. Gui Gui noticed that too.

Gui Gui: Eh, why are you smiling?! Psh, are you flattered because of that message?! Hmph, don’t you dare message her back! (angry)

Aaron: Someone’s jealous.

Gui Gui: Am not!

Aaron: Are too!

Gui Gui: NO!

Aaron: I thought you said you had a headache?

Gui Gui: Yeah, that was earlier!

Aaron: Oh, so your headache was gone when you saw that message?

Gui Gui: Hmph! I can’t help it. That girl, ugh. I just don’t like her!

Gui Gui turned her back to Aaron.

Aaron: because your jealous. (smiles)

Gui Gui: Why are you smiling?!

Aaron: Nothing, its just fun to see you jealous.

Gui Gui: (pouts) Is making fun of me so fun?!

Aaron: Yup, I’m enjoying it. (:

Gui Gui: I hate you. (mumble)

Aaron: (heard it) I love you too. (grins)

Gui Gui: …

Aaron: Oh yeah, why don’t we have dinner tonight?

Gui Gui: okay.

Aaron: Great! Eh, you forgot something?

Gui Gui: What is it?

Aaron: My kiss.

Gui Gui: Alright.

Gui Gui leaned forward to Aaron gave a slight peck on his lips…

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤.

YAY(:
This story will be ending soon. I might end it on Chapter 45?
So watch out for it! :D
& COMMENTS please! COMMENTS motivates me to update. So please COMMENT; (if you want to.)