Chapter 36

I Love You

 

❤ Kiss

A/N: I have a new story !
/twinxlove

Go visit (:
Okay, here's the chapter <3

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

[Recap]

Gui Gui and Aaron sat down the table and ordered .

Host: and our couple for the day is .. .. ..

The lights started to go around searching for a couple in the restaurant .. Finally the lights stopped and it was pointed onto Gui Gui and Aaron ..

[Recap]

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

Gui Gui and Aaron looked at each other . Everyone in the restaurant directed their attention to them .

Announcer: Our couple of the day is Aaron Yan Ya Lun and his girlfriend Gui Gui .

Gui Gui: What should we do ?

Gui Gui whispered to Aaron .

Aaron: I don’t know, it was your idea to come here . Now look we’re the one who has to be the couple .

Aaron whispered back .

Announcer: Mr. Aaron Yan and Miss Gui Gui please come up on the stage .

Gui Gui and Aaron got up from their seats and hold each others hands and made their way to the stage .

Gui Gui looked around the crowd nervously .

Gui Gui: This is so embarrassing !

Gui Gui whispered to Aaron .

Aaron: What’s there to be embarrassed about ?

Gui Gui: People are looking at us .

Aaron: So ? Don’t you feel grateful that your standing here with me ?

Gui Gui: Psh, look who’s talking .

Announcer: Music please .

The music started and it was slow and peaceful .

Gui Gui: What ?

Aaron: He means we need to dance .

Gui Gui: What ?

Aaron took her hands and started to dance . They gaze into each others eyes like no one was watching . There was love floating in the air and everyone could see that . Everyone’s attention was focused on them even people who were outside the restaurant diverted their attention to them . What really shocked people was that Aaron was coming closer and closer to Gui Gui until their was no more distance between them closing it with a kiss . The kiss got more deeper and passionate . The crowd ’awed’ and applauded with the scene . Aaron and Gui Gui realized what they were doing and quickly broke apart from each other . Turning their backs to each other .

Gui Gui: Why did he kiss me and why did I respond and why in front of all those people ?! But it felt so right . His lips were so soft . Hold up, why am I even thinking about that ?!

Gui Gui thought .

Aaron: Wu Genglin !! What have you done ?!

Aaron continued to cuss himself in his head because of what he had done .

The announcer came up to the stage ….

Announcer coughed .

Announcer: Uhm, I’ve got nothing to say but WOW !

Aaron and Gui Gui glared at him .

Announcer: Oh alright, alright . Sorry .

Aaron and Gui Gui went down the stage avoiding each other but ……..

Announcer: Where do you think you guys are going ?

Aaron and Gui Gui looked at the announcer blankly .

Gui Gui: Huh ?

Aaron: Huh ?

Gui Gui: Aren’t we done ?

Announcer: Nope, the couple of the day still have to have a picture taken and because Aaron’s a celebrity we will make a banner and put it as a display on our restaurant for a month !

Gui Gui / Aaron: What ?!

Gui Gui: Will you stop copying me ?!

Aaron: I’m not copying you ! You’re the one who’s copying me ! Copycat !

Gui Gui: Hmph!

Announcer: Aw, look at them ! Aren’t they cute ?

The announcer admired both of them .

Announcer: Alright ! Stop fighting ! You two come back to Hearts Restaurant tomorrow morning and 5 am sharp !

Gui Gui / Aaron: What ?!

Announcer: Oi, no complaining !

Gui Gui: Who are you to tell me what to do ?!

Announcer: You do not talk back to your elders !

Gui Gui: I don’t even know you !

Announcer: So ? I’m still older than you !

Gui Gui: Manager ! Get rid of this Grandpa !

Manager: What’s wrong ?! Who’s calling me ?!

Gui Gui: This old Grandpa .

Manager: Weng Rui Di what have you done this time ?!

Announcer: Sorry .

Manager: I’m not paying you to insult our guests ! Now get to work !

When the manager left the announcer glared at Gui Gui .

Gui Gui: Haha .

Aaron: Well thanks we have to go now .

Gui Gui: Bye-bye ! Hope we’ll meet you again .

Gui Gui and Aaron left and went inside the car . Aaron started the car and left . The whole car ride was silent the only sound that was heard was the sound of the keys hitting each other making a ’click, clock’ sound .

Aaron: So I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 5:00 .

Gui Gui: Yup .

Gui Gui smiled at him

Aaron: See you tomorrow .

Gui Gui: mhm .

Gui Gui was about to open the door when Aaron stopped her and gave her a slight peck on her cheeks . Gui Gui was shock and opened the door to his car and quickly close it and ran to her house . She closed the door behind her and she slide on the door . Then she got up and looked out the window . Aaron’s car was disappearing and getting farther and farther away …………….

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: Hope this chapter was longer (;
Comments please ! :D

love,
cutielolly143
April.14.09 - Tuesday !