Chapter 22

I Love You

 

❤ Answer

[Recap]

Calvin: dude, do you still like her ?

Aaron: err, I don't know . I'm not sureee ..

Calvin: So you don't like her anymore ??? -happy-

Aaron: yeah . why ?

Jiro: and you seem happy ? Do you like her ?

Calvin: -blushes-

[End Of Recap]
❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

Chun: oh look Calvin’s blushing !

Jiro: Aw, I can’t believe it . My little Calvin’s all grown up . -fake tears-

Calvin: oh please, stop all your drama .

Aaron: so when do you plan on telling her ?

Calvin: I don’t know, didn’t you say she just confessed to you ?

Aaron: uh-huh .

Calvin: Well I don’t think it’s the right time . Are you sure you have NO, I mean absolutely NO feelings for her ??!

Aaron: Yes . I DON’T have any feelings for her .

Jiro: If you don’t like her then who do you like now ? And what changed your mind ?

Aaron: well let’s say there’s a certain ‘someone’ and I think I have feelings for her . But I’m not really sure ..

Jiro: who is it ?

Chun: let me guess, is it GUI GUI ?!

Aaron: -shocked- how’d you know ?

Chun: duh, when we were watching t.v at the press conference . First, you guys kissed and Second your eyes never left Gui Gui . You kept staring at her the whole time .

Aaron: WHAT ?! You saw the kiss ?!

The three nodded .

Aaron: what the hell ?! Why did the freaking camera man record us ?! -pissed off-

Jiro: Calm down bro ! -pats his back and then whispers to his ear- Did you enjoy the kiss ?

Calvin: -heard what Jiro said- stupid ! -smacks Jiro-

Jiro: So did you ?

Aaron: Well Gui Gui’s lips were soft and her lips tasted like strawberry . I just love the feeling . (LOL)

Chun: Oh . Why are all of you little fellows have a love life ? But me ? I’m growing old and I still don’t have a love life .

Jiro: oh right Chun ! I’ve got someone who’s perfect for you ?

Chun: really who ?

Jiro: My grandma, she’s single and she wants me to find her a boyfriend . Maybe you guy’s would make a good couple .

Both Aaron and Calvin burst out laughing .

Aaron: HAHAHHAHA ! Nice one Jiro ! Hahahha !

Jiro: it is true, my grandma really wants me to look for a boyfriend for her .

Chun: Y’all are mean .

Aaron: haha, dude, how old is your grandma anyway ?

Jiro: she’s 78 .

Calvin: dang, she’s so freaking old and she still wants to have a boyfriend ?

Jiro: I know, my grandma’s really weird . But Chun do you want me to hook you up with my grandma ?

Chun: HELL NO ! I’d rather be single throughout my whole life than be with your grandma .

[Hebe’s Side] ^^
~Hebe P.O.V.

I sat down the couch, drinking soda and the t.v. I stop flipping the channels when I noticed Aaron’s name on the news .
I stayed at that channel and watched the news about him .

News Reporter: Today Aaron Yan Ya Lun, the youngest member of Fahrenheit had a press conference and at the press conference you can see the picture over there . -points at the screen where the picture was shown- That Aaron Yan had accidentally kiss this girl known as Wu Ying Jie or Gui Gui . She and Aaron Yan are engage . The manager of Aaron Yan, Andy Ge said so in the press conference . He states that they have been together for 3 months and Gui Gui is a big fan of Fahrenheit .
I spitted out my soda as soon as I heard the news report . I looked at the t.v screen full of shock .
Then the reporter showed the video clip of the Press conference . I can’t believe it . It is true, they actually kissed and why did it have to be in public ?!
Ugh, this Ghost is really getting on my nerves .
I HATE her so much !
Next time I see her she’ll really get it from me .
That stupid . (sorry . For the bad language . Hope no one will hate me .;])

But what’s really bugging me is that . How come Andy Ge said they’ve been together for 3 months . When Aaron actually met her for only 2 weeks ?
Something’s really wrong and I’ll find the answer to it .

❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤

A/N: Updated ! Woot hoot !
& i just updated my other story ! make sure to read it ! (:
/fell_bestfnd

Oh and my other story
/cutielolly
I deleted it . Sorry if you guys like that story . But i deleted it . Because i think that story really and no one is reading it . :/

but don't forget to COMMENTS COMMENTS <3 ! ;]

love,