Brothers Jealousy

The 임's

 

 

Teehee~ I love the pic btw. 

(FREAKING 4300-ISH WORDS LOL I'M A SOFTY OF MARKJAE)

 

Mark & Jackson : 2 years old

Youngjae :  Merely just born + 1 month after that



 

“Mommy what is that?” Little Jackson asked his mother that standing in the front door with a baby cradle softly on his arms. 

 

“It’s not a ‘that’ Jackson baby, it’s your baby brother” Jinyoung crouched down as the twins approaching him with a curios clearly plastered on his face.

 

It’s a sunny day and Jinyoung is home now with his lovely little family after giving birth to the new addition. Meet Im Youngjae, born on September 17th and a completely healthy baby boy. The first time Youngjae greet his parents with his loud wail, they already knew that this kid is going to be another sunshine to the house.

 

“Why is he look like that?” Mark took more peek to the baby. 

 

Jaebum grab him and sat him on his lap, “that’s because he’s merely 3 days old Mark”

 

“Daddy he look like a peanut” Jackson squeaked and Jinyoung can only look at him like he’s funny. 

 

“This is your brother and I’m sure you look the exact same when you were just born” Jinyoung statement made Jackson gasped and start to run around the house screaming ‘I look like a peanut too’

 

Jinyoung just shake his head in amusement at the funny action of his youngest twins. He surely is something because he’s so different from Mark. Jinyoung thought and move to sat down on the living room couch, Mark trailing behind him still in Jaebum’s arms and can’t stop asking him questions regarding their new baby brother.

 

“What do we call him mommy?” 

 

“Well Mark, meet Im Youngjae and you can call him Youngjae” Jaebum answered softly as he took a seat beside his wife

 

Youngjae decide that he’s so tired from hearing questions and being hovered over, he start to cry. Mark scrunched his face at the loud sound of his baby brother and cover his ears, “Mommy he’s so loud and more than Jackson. What is wrong with him?”

 

Jinyoung stood up and slowly sway side to side while patting the baby softly once in a while, “he’s tired baby. He’s still new to the whole environment”

 

Mark mouth shape into an ‘O’ as he nod and slide down from his father to join Jackson playing in God’s knows where. 

 

The parents just gaped at the sudden escape from their eldest. “Did…he just runaway?” 

 

Jaebum nod, “I think so…”

 

~

 

It’s been 1 month since the family got Youngjae and the parents couldn’t be more happier than ever. Sure it’s tiring when you got a new baby that still need to adjust to the whole surrounding but they love to face the challenge. Youngjae is a great baby, except the time when he gets so fussy. He would not stop crying until he gets what he want but other time he’s an angel. 

 

The twins accept Youngjae with a heavy heart at first because they thought that their parents wouldn’t love them anymore and the focus will go just to Youngjae, but Jaebum and Jinyoung assured them couple times that they’ll always be the mischievous twins and they both love each of their children equally.

 

After 4 eyes talk, Jackson slowly came around and start to loving his baby brother. Jackson always kiss Youngjae a good morning before going back to his room and he always kiss Youngjae a good night. He play a lot with Youngjae and it seems baby Youngjae delighted that his hyung love him. 

 

What about Mark you ask?

 

Oh… it’s a different case with him.

 

You see, he’s always been the quietest child and always act mature because he’s the eldest. He felt like he have to protect his siblings and his parents. So it’s kinda hard to know that he’s actually get so jealous with Youngjae the moment he saw him for the first time. He saw how his parents and Jackson got more interested in Youngjae and didn’t play with him anymore. 

 

Even Jackson prefer to play with Youngjae whenever the baby is up! 

 

It’s dinner time at the ’s household and like the usual, it’s actually a messy dinner time. Mark grumbles all by himself at the dining table when he see how his mommy paid more attention to Youngjae and his daddy is helping Jackson with his food. 

 

“Jackson no, don’t play with he spaghetti. Here I already cut it so it’s not too long for you” Jaebum scolded Jackson, who keeps playing with the spaghetti and throw it anywhere.

 

“Here you go baby.. hm our Youngjae is so smart huh? Keep eating so you will be healthy like your hyungs” Jinyoung cooed at the baby on his arms.

 

Mark can’t stand it anymore, he decide to ask for some help to. “Daddy can you help me cut the spaghettis?” 

 

“Okay come here baby” Mark about to give his plate, when Jackson suddenly decide that dumping his whole spaghetti bowl over his head is funny.

 

“Jackson!!!” Jinyoung shrieks and that averted his eyes to a covered red sauce Jackson.

 

“Im Jackson how many times daddy have to tell you that you can’t play with foods?!” Jaebum scolded him with a stern voice and Jackson can only look down.

 

“Answer me Jackson because I know you can talk” 

 

Jackson ran to his daddy and put his hands together, “I’m sorry I’m sorry daddy I’m sorry!! I didn’t mean to” he pouted 

 

Jaebum can only sigh as he nod and bought Jackson to the bathroom to clean him up. Jinyoung stood up to get Jackson another bowl of spaghetti after putting Youngjae down in the portable crib that they always place either in the dining room or the living room. Jinyoung turn around and place the plate on the table again when he saw that his eldest child is pouting and grumbling to himself. 

 

Jinyoung bring himself closer to Mark and softly brushed his hairs away from his eyes, “Now what’s my baby doing here pouting for no reason hm?”

 

“Daddy didn’t cut my spaghettis like how he did for Jackson!” he pouted more and crossed his arms in a sulky mode

 

Jinyoung let out a chuckle before sitting down beside Mark and grab his plate, “Well, mommy can cut it for you too you know” after he’s done, he slid it in front of Mark, “eat well okay baby? And no more pouting”

 

Mark nod and eat his dinner in a sullen mood but at least it’s better because his mommy paid attention to him. “Mommy can I have some water?”

 

“Of course sweetie” Jinyoung stood up with Mark’s glass on his hand. He’s about to fill the cup when Youngjae cries catch his attention.

 

“Shoot!”

 

Then he ran and leaving Mark all to himself in the dining room. Mark let out a sigh as he took a peek that his mommy is busy again with his baby brother, so he grab the water by himself. Well, as best as a 2 years old can with dripping some water here and there but alas he succeed. 

 

~

 

“MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!!!” little feet scurrying their way to the living room where Jinyoung sitting down as a sleeping Youngjae place on his chest.

 

“Sshh baby, quiet down your voice or else Youngjae will wake up” 

 

“Oops!” Mark shrugged but move closer to his mommy and talked in a hushed tone, “mommy can we go to the park later with daddy?”

 

“Hmm.. I think we can” Jinyoung nodded his head and Mark is back running to his room again.

 

Mark is tired of waiting and thank goodness when the clock strikes at 4PM, Jaebum walk in through the door. He greet his kids first then he goes to properly greet his husband/wife. 

 

“Hey, how’s work?” Jinyoung asked as he bounce around Youngjae, who just woken up from his nap

 

“Meehh same old paper signs and meetings” Jaebum scanned Jinyoung from head to toe and notice that he change his home outfit “Where are you going btw? You dressed kinda nice”

 

“Well, I promise Mark for play on the park. Are you on?” 

 

“Yeah, just let me change into something comfortable” Jaebum said and strut his way upstairs

 

The kids are ready and they also didn’t forget to bring their own ball. Mark and Jackson are dressed in the identical twins clothing style. Both of them wore red shirt with black shorts, along their adidas sneakers. Meanwhile our baby Youngjae is dressed in his giraffe onesie with warm socks on his toes, and Jinyoung can’t stop snapping pictures of his kids because they’re just too adorable.

 

“I’m ready. Let’s go kids” Jaebum grabbed both twins as Jinyoung tend Youngjae more.

 

At the park, the twins are already in their own world as they explore the new park. Jinyoung decide to take them to the new park across the block, just to change some scenery. He sat on the bench with Youngjae and Jaebum as he watch closely the twins.

 

The parents are enjoying the warm afternoon breezes until Jaebum felt a tug on his pants. He open his eyes and look that it’s Mark. “Hi baby, what’s up?”

 

“Come play with me daddy?”

 

“Sure” Jaebum nod and off they go to the sandbox.

 

Mark is playing happily with his dad, just the two of them since Jackson love to explore more on the nature part. Mark is actually missing his daddy so much because Jaebum is so busy nowadays because the upcoming deal that he made for the company. 

 

“Daddy” 

 

“Hm?” Jaebum look up from the sand castle that they build

 

“I miss you” Mark said as he slowly make his way to his daddy’s embrace

 

Jaebum is shocked but teared up by the action. He didn’t realized that nowadays, he’s kinda get too focused on his works that he forgot the kids at home missing him so much. He hug Mark back and rub his back softly, “I miss you too buddy”

 

“Come play again daddy” Mark pulled out from the hug as he reach for his fork to dig around the sand again.

 

“Oka-“

 

“WAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA” Youngjae cries rang until the sandbox and Jaebum is immediately on his feet.

 

He ran towards his wife and Youngjae, “What happen??” a concern look is plastered on his face

 

“I think he got stung by some little bees. Look, it’s red and got little bump in it” Jinyoung inspected Youngjae’s little feet and it’s true as he felt little bump about to form

 

Youngjae didn’t stop crying so Jaebum decide to go back home. He called Jackson and Mark to tell them to go home but little Mark didn’t want to. He didn’t want to go home and cut his playtime with his daddy just because his baby brother is crying.

 

“C’mon Mark.. we can come back again later okay?” Jinyoung coaxed him softly but Mark is too stubborn and shook his head as he settled down himself in the sand box

 

Jaebum can’t stand it, he forcefully grabbed Mark and hold him still in his embrace as Mark tried to escape. “Nooooo daddy I still want to play noooo” at this rate, he’s crying and snots all over his face.

 

“No can’t do Mark. Youngjae is in pain and we have to treat it now. We can comeback again later” Jaebum stern voice shut Mark’s cries as he sniffles here and there on the way home.

 

Arriving at home Mark is about to protest more but one look at his crying in pain baby brother, he stop himself and silently make his way to his bedroom. Hiding under the comforter because he didn’t want anyone to find out that he’s crying. He’s hiding until Jinyoung call him down for dinner and he didn’t have choice but to go downstairs or else his daddy would get mad

 

~

 

“What are you doing baby?” Jinyoung asked a sitting down Mark on the front porch

 

“Waiting for daddy because he promise me that he’ll go to the park and get ice cream with me and me only” Mark said with a glee on his voice.

 

Jinyoung tilted his head in confusion. He’s confused as in why they would go to the park today when Jaebum totally told him that he got meeting until late night today. Oh well, probably the meeting got cut short. Jinyoung shrugged and sat down beside Mark. Youngjae is sleeping along with Jackson on his side, hugging him tightly in the living room.

 

“Well, why don’t we wait inside because you still got 1 hour until daddy arrive” Jinyoung suggested but Mark shake his head no because he want to wait and he’s ‘patient enough’ he said. 

 

So Jinyoung opted with accompanying him while watering his mini garden as a gift from his husband. 

 

1 hour passed and there’s no sign of Jaebum. Mark is on the verge of crying but Jinyoung cheered him up with a glass of chocolate that he’d never give his kids unless it’s bed time. Jinyoung explained to Mark that his daddy is still working and just just solemnly nod his head.

 

“Well, how about if we make some dinner hm? I’m sure your brothers are very hungry and so do you” Jinyoung asked and Mark nod his head

 

“Can we make some japchae too mommy?” Mark asked in between his sniffles

 

Jinyoung smile and brushed away the long hair from Mark’s eyes, “of course we can. Let’s go?”

 

Mark is smiling again as he help his mommy, well Mark did help with some tasting, but Jinyoung know that his boy is still sad. So Jinyoung decide to make a dessert with his favorite ice cream flavor which is cookies n cream. It was when Jinyoung finished putting down the food plate on the table, he heard his husband coming in

 

“I’M HOME! KIDS” Jaebum shrugged of his coat and take off his shoes as he sauntered to the living room where his babies greet him gleefully, “hi babies I miss you!” 

 

Each of them hugs and kiss him on the cheek but Mark only hug him for a few seconds then escape from his daddy embrace. Jaebum sigh because he know that he’s the reason why Mark look so glum today. He slowly approached Mark, who sitting on the dining chairs already

 

“Hey buddy” 

 

Jaebum is greet with a slight pout and crossed arms Mark, “I’m sorry okay. I forgot that I have meeting but I already promised you. So I’m sorry okay” 

 

Mark just huffed and turning away his body from his daddy

 

“I heard that you help mommy with gardening and cooking today, so I bought you a present” Jaebum coaxed him as he pull out the cake box from behind his arms and put it on the table

 

That work and Mark slowly turn around. He saw the cake box from his favorite shop and can’t help but smile his biggest smile. “Thank you daddy!!” he hug his daddy and give him the kiss that Jaebum been waiting ever since he got home

 

“You’re welcome buddy and I’m sorry okay?” Mark nodded and about to dig in the cake but Jinyoung skillfully take it away

 

“A a a~ no dessert until after dinner” Jinyoung put the cake on the fridge

 

“But mommyyyy~” Mark whined but Jinyoung just shake his head and call his other kids to quickly eat the dinner.

 

Mark never eat his food so fast that he coughed few times and began to slow down a bit because Jinyoung scolded him. Mark just sheepishly grinned and just start shoveling down the japchae again. Jaebum can only shake his head in amusement as he fed Youngjae his baby food.

 

After dinner, Mark is finally digging in his cake after few pleas and puppy eyes to Jinyoung. He’s happily sitting on the couch with the cake on his lap, Youngjae is place beside him and Jackson is nowhere to be found but from the sound of his laughter, Mark can tell that he’s in the bathroom. Again. Because he decide that japchae is good enough to be his wig

 

“Lalalala~” Mark hummed happily while enjoying the cartoon that shows TV

 

Mark is in his own world until Youngjae move a bit too close to his cake. “Noooo you can’t eat this because it’s for me not for you”

 

Youngjae just smile but continue to pestered his brother. Mark shake his head and push his baby brother, “No Youngjae, you can’t eat this. Here is your plush” he gave him the monkey plushie that Youngjae have ever since he was born

 

“Now I can eat in peace” he settled down again once he see that Youngjae is distracted by the monkey plushie

 

Youngjae being the cheeky Youngjae that love his Mark hyung, he decide to take away the cake so that Mark only place his attention to him. It was spur of moment that no one can’t stop it because Youngjae literally kicked the plate away and the shock Mark is accidently push him of the couch, thus making the baby falling face first to the soft fluffy carpet.

 

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?” a panting Jinyoung shouted, because he just ran downstairs so fast when he heard his baby crying.

 

“What happen?!” then Jaebum come along and Mark is so sure that he’s dead by now but he also get upset because of the cake

 

Jinyoung grab Youngjae and sway side to side to calm him up, whispering soothing words and rubbing his forehead that he’s sure is going to form a bump. Jaebum is looking at the, now, flat cake and Mark, “want to tell me what happen Mark?”

 

His voice is slow and stern that Mark is almost piss on his pants. “It’s his fault daddy, not me!” he pointed at the crying mess baby on his mommy’s arms

 

“How come this is his fault Mark?”

 

“Well, I was eating my cake peacefully until he kicked it and it fell so I pushed him off the couch” Mark grumbled

 

Jaebum shake his head and sigh, “Mark you know that’s harsh and that’s not the way you treat your brother! He’s still a baby and now you hurt him” Jaebum walked toward his husband where the now sniffling Youngjae is settled down, “are okay baby hm?”

 

“Mark apologize, now” Jinyoung gestured him but Mark shook his head and keep on his ground

 

“Yi-En. Now” Jaebum voice is stern enough but Mark didn’t care because in his 2 years old brain, he think that it’s the right thing to do.

 

“No”

 

Jaebum froze and slowly turn around, “Im Yi-En Mark you better start apologize now or else no cake again”

 

“NO!” Mark shouted and that make Jinyoung gasped

 

“Young man that is not how I raised you! I didn’t teach you to shout at your father. Apologize.” Jinyoung scolded him

 

Mark can’t handle it anymore he began to cry and hit his mommy’s, softly, legs, “I HWATE YOU I HWATE YOU I HWATE YOU BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T CAWE ANYMORWE!!!” he then ran to his bedroom and slam the door shut.

 

The parents are stunned. They didn’t know that those words will come out from their oldest son and God knows how did he learn that word. It’s a prohibited words in the ’s household and both parents really tried their best to not let their kids know that word but I guess it’s too late. 

 

Jinyoung didn’t even realized that he’s crying until soft thumbs are wiping of his tears and soft words are being spoken from his loving husband, “hey hey hey ssshh sshh, it’s okay. it’s okay. He didn’t mean it I’m sure and he know it” 

 

Jinyoung turn to Jaebum and spoke in a hushed voice, “it’s not. He mean it.. oh goodness what did I just do”

 

Jaebum took, now, sleeping Youngjae and put him in the crib in the living room and sat Jinyoung down so he can breath properly because by now, he’s literally a sobbing mess. 

 

“My own kid hates me Jaebum hyung what should I do” he cried more to his hands and Jaebum pull him in for a hug

 

“No no he’s not.. he didn’t mean it he’s 2 years old. Let’s take a deep breath and calm down now, then let’s go talk to him. Together” Jaebum softly assured his husband and the latter nod as he try his best to calm down.

 

Because I can tell you one thing, no parents want to hear their own children scream ‘I HATE YOU’ to their face.

 

~

 

Mark is crying and he’s making a wet patch that’s going to get bigger and bigger as he cry more. He’s half afraid and half sad. He’s afraid that his mommy and daddy wouldn’t love him anymore and he’s sad because he said the prohibited words of the household. He didn’t mean it of course but even a 2 years old child have their own boundaries.

 

He didn’t mean to push his baby brother off the couch until he fell down. He didn’t mean to shout at his daddy and he didn’t mean to said that words to his mommy. He didn’t mean all of it so why his parents look like they’re so upset when they heard that he’s the one that pushed Youngjae?

 

Mark still crying but now it’s more to sniffling once in a while, when he feel a warm hand is rubbing his back. He slightly lift up the cover only to see his red eyes mommy and his daddy. He immediately cover himself back again and tell them to get out because he didn’t want to talk to them.

 

“Honey.. Please? I’m sorry” Jinyoung sighed as Mark wriggling away from his hand and away from him. It broke his heart even more

 

“Please sweetie.. can we talk? I promise that mommy and me are not mad at you son” Jaebum softly spoke to the wriggling Mark and thank goodness that it worked as he slowly lift up his cover

 

“Markie baby” Jinyoung sat him on his lap and hug him so tight, “I’m sorry if we acted like we didn’t care about you anymore son but that’s not true because we really care about you”

 

Mark look up to his mommy then to his daddy, “really?”

 

Jaebum nod, “Really baby. We care and love you so much and it goes at the same amount for your brothers too”

 

“Then why you care so much more about Jackson daddy? And why are you so care about Youngjae mommy?” 

 

Jinyoung smiled, “We care and paid more attention to them because they’re still little kids baby. Your baby brother Youngjae still need mommy and daddy’s full attention because he didn’t know this whole big world and Jackson is still need to learn more things that you already know baby, but that doesn’t mean that we didn’t love nor care for you”

 

“We do honey.. we really do care and love you. It’s probably going to be more different at how we approached you but we treat our own kids the same. Equal. You’re the eldest and that’s why we put so much trust in you to take care of your little brothers”

 

Mark nod at the simplest explanation that his mommy gave to him, even if he didn’t understand some words but he know that his mommy and daddy still love him.

 

“So don’t think that just because we paid more attention to your little brothers, we didn’t care about you. That’s wrong and you know how your mommy and I love our kids so much” Jaebum softly told Mark and the latter nod, he snuggled more into his mommy embrace

 

Mark, then, gestured his mommy and daddy to get close all together. “I love you guys” he whispered them on their ears and Jinyoung can’t help but tear up, “I love you too honey”

 

“and daddy love you too” Jaebum hugged all of them and Mark can’t stop smiling 

 

“Oh and mommy” he turn to his mommy after done the huggings, “I’m sorry for saying those words I didn’t mean too”

 

“It’s okay honey but just promise me that you’ll never use it again?” Jinyoung pulled out his pinky and Mark took it with a glee, “I PINKY PROMISE MOMMY!!!”

 

Jaebum laughed at the scene. Jinyoung make a displeased face as he whispered on Mark’s ear to help him with his daddy. Mark nod and began to tickling Jaebum like there’s no tomorrow

 

“TICKLE MONSTER DADDY BECAUSE YOU LAUGHED AT US!” 

 

And that’s how Jackson found them and join them. The 4 of them having the blast time after the dark clouds until Jinyoung realized that one member is missing. He turn his head to Jackson, who’s too busy laughing because Jaebum tickling him, “Jackson honey…”

 

“Yes mommy?” he said after taking few breaths because he’s laughing too hard

 

“Who’s taking care of Youngjae downstairs?” 

 

Silence.

 

“Oops…?”

 

All of them stop their activities and immediately run downstairs to check on the youngest of the family. Jinyoung let out a breath of relief as he saw that little Youngjae is playing on his playpen all by himself. Jaebum is panting behind him with a cheerful Mark on his arms, and a tired Jackson on his leg.

 

“Is he okay?” Jaebum asked, still panting because running with a child on your arms is sure an exercise. Especially when the distance between your kids bedroom to living room is so far

 

“He’s okay and happy” Jinyoung picked him up and settling him down on the carpet. 

 

The twins immediately hover him and Youngjae didn’t reject the attention either so they play together. One thing that you can notice is that how Mark slowly soften his way with his baby brother. Mark is so soft and careful with Youngjae now and he even taking care of him when he’s crying because Jackson took away his toys. The parents are sat on the sofa, watching their kids playing together and that’s best view that they ever have.

 

Another family problems solved and another day well spent by the ’s.

 



HELLO!!! OMG HAHA I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING :( I just got back from a study tour and I'm so tired but I remember that I haven't update for you guys ^.^ 

As always, the comments below for my previous chapters are amazing and some of them bring laughters for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ and WELCOME NEW SUBCRIBERS! Make sure that you're ready for any parenting moments of JJP because I'm not.

Oh and some of you asked for a more rated - M detail on JJP but to be honest, I can't write lol (I'M SORRY). I don't even know if I should include it in the story, so what do you guys think?  or no at all? 

Make sure to leave some comment after reading the chapter and please, any suggestions/ideas are welcome and don't forget to vote! (this one is if you want lol)

QUESTION! : Are you guys ready for some JJP again? *smirks* 

Thank you for reading and enjoy! x - A