How Our Relationship Develop?

The 임's

Since many of you guys want to see another JJP before they became parents... here you go ^.^



“Jinyoungie” A kiss on the cheek startled Jinyoung.

 

“M-mr. I-Im.. you’re late!! Don’t you remember that you have meeting at 9? And now it’s freaking 10? Thank goodness the person want to reschedule until after lunch. If not then I do-“ Jinyoung blabbers get cut with another kiss. On the lips this time.

 

“Mr. Im!” Jinyoung shrieked, cheeks getting red from embarrassment but also from happiness

 

“It’s Jaebum hyung to you when we’re alone like this” Jaebum chuckled and pull Jinyoung into a hug

 

“Mr. Im we can-“

 

“Jaebum hyung”

 

Jinyoung sigh, “Jaebum hyung, we can’t do this in the office. What if everyone notice it?” 

 

“So?” Jaebum tilted his head in confusion

 

“So.. I don’t want people to know that I’m yours like by only 5 months working here” 

 

It’s true. The moment their first date began, Jaebum has been asking, or more like dragging, Jinyoung to go on date everywhere with him. At first Jinyoung didn’t want to, afraid that he’ll get attached but get hurt in the end. Days passed by and Jinyoung is impressed at how Jaebum can manage to make his way little by little to his heart. 

 

Jaebum, being Im Jaebum, he didn’t wasted his time and straight asking Jinyoung to date him. Well, forcing Jinyoung to date him. He can’t stand when he saw Jinyoung gets too close with one of the staff.

 

Flashback —

 

Jaebum is waiting for his driver in the office lobby, when he suddenly hears the familiar laughs that he love to hear. Turning his head around to greet Jinyoung, only to glare at the person beside him. 

 

It’s Kim Seokjin, head of the finance department. 

 

They’re getting closer to where Jaebum standing, so Jaebum just play it cool. Well, he’s not really cool about it because he’s so ready to shut Jinyoung up, take him to his house and just lock him from the world so only Jaebum can have him. 

 

Gosh Im Jaebum… get yourself together and why the heck so possessive?! Jaebum shake his head, in hope the thoughts will go away. 

 

“Oh Mr. Im” 

 

Speaking of the devil…. “Hi Jinyoung-ssi and Seokjin-ssi” 

 

“Are you going home Mr. Im?” Seokjin, or Jin as the company know him, asked with a smile on his face, like nothing is wrong

 

No you doofus, I’m going to Snow White cottage to ask her to lend me some of his dwarfs to hunt you dow- WELL YES I’M GOING HOME! Jaebum cleared his throat, “Yes. I’m waiting for my driver”

 

Both of them nodded before bidding goodbye with the awkward convo and headed outside, but stop by Jaebum’s question

 

“Where are you guys going?”

 

“Well, Jinyoung here said that he’s so stress with the meetings so I decide ‘hey, why not some comfortable dinner?’ so yeah, we’re going for dinner now” Jin explained cheerfully. 

 

Jinyoung only look down and bit his lip out of nervousness. He know that Jaebum is shooting both of them with his glares, well he’s been doing it ever since Jinyoung and Jin came to his view. 

 

“Are you guys like together?” Jaebum voice is stern as he try his best to not to storm over to them and drag Jinyoung home with him

 

Both of them choked on their saliva, flustered by the question. 

 

“No—“

 

“We’re j-just—“

 

“Just friends!” 

 

“Yeah… that” Jinyoung bet all his money that his face is beet red af.

 

Jaebum let out a chuckle, a dark one, before walk closer to both of them and grab Jinyoung’s hand. “Well then, Seokjin-ssi, you wouldn’t mind if I take him for tonight? Re-schedule the dinner or don’t have one even better. Bye” 

 

He drag Jinyoung with him, forcefully. 

 

Jinyoung is flabbergasted with the sudden action he didn’t have time to protest nor saying sorry to Jin, who stand in the middle of the lobby looking so confused, as he suddenly found himself inside a luxurious car. 

 

“Where are you taking me?!” Jinyoung is panicked now but Jaebum just smile comfortably

 

“Wear your seatbelt and enjoy the ride”

 

Jinyoung about to protest but Jaebum beat him to it, “Oh and no more talking or you’re fired”

 

And thus Jinyoung is silent for the rest of the drive. They arrive at Jaebum’s house and Jinyoung is now sitting in one of the couches in the living room. It’s so awkward and so silence that make Jinyoung fidgeting with the end of his shirt. It didn’t help either with Jaebum eyes practically piercing through him. 

 

“Umm… Mr. Im wh-“

 

“Call me Jaebum hyung” Jaebum facial expression didn’t change but Jinyoung is flustered at the sudden request.

 

“I don’t think I ca-“

 

“Oh and will you be my boyfrien- wait, I don’t want to ask. Be my boyfriend”

 

Jinyoung feel like the air around them is disappearing as he try to process at his boss request. “I-I’m s-so-sorry wh-what?”

 

Jaebum sigh, “I didn’t know that you’re deaf Jinyoung. I know you hear me the first time”

 

“B-but I c-can-can’t!” 

 

“Why not?” Jaebum challenged him

 

“Be-beca-because you-you’re my boss”

 

“And?”

 

“We can’t!!” Jinyoung waving his hand, gesturing a no no

 

“Well, I don’t take no for an answer so just bare with me. Now, I want to change and eat dinner. Come” Jaebum walk past Jinyoung, strutting upstairs without a care

 

“W-wait Mr. Im!!” Jinyoung ran and catch him by his jacket

 

“I really ca-“ Jinyoung lips get shushed by Jaebum’s lips and in the matter moment, they move to Jaebum’s bed. Laying beside each other, lips still between each other and hot breaths filled the room.

 

“Open your mouth” 

 

Jinyoung obey the request and Jaebum’s tongue is soon on battle for dominance with his. Jinyoung didn’t even know why his body betray his brain. He try to stop but failed the moment he felt Jaebum’s tongue around him, winning the fight. They pulled out to take a breath, string of saliva connect them. Jaebum look at Jinyoung state and had to admit that the latter look so hot with plump, beat lips and red face. 

 

“You’re so hot and beautiful makes me want to kiss you more” 

 

Jinyoung about to protest but got shut by the kiss again. This time, Jaebum’s tongue immediately went to his mouth. Jinyoung is flustered but his body really betray his mind at this moment. 

 

“Be my boyfriend” 

 

Jaebum stared down at Jinyoung, who’s beneath him, with eyes slightly flutters because of the kiss they shared. Jinyoung took a deep breath before pull Jaebum into another kiss. “I think by now you know my answer” 

 

Flashback End —

 

“What are you thinking?” Jaebum butterfly kisses bring Jinyoung back to real world

 

“Nothing.. I-i um… I miss you” Jinyoung is red now and he hide his face in his boyfriend’s neck. He didn’t dare to look at his amazing eyes and get embarrassed.

 

“You’re not a good liar. Seriously” 

 

Jinyoung just pout and let go the hug, “Whatever, I need to collect some documents from many departments so… good day sir” 

 

Not even 2 steps away, Jaebum already have Jinyoung back on his arms, “I don’t think so, let me hold you for a moment”

 

“And I don’t think we have time” Jinyoung softly unwrapped the arms around his waist and turn around to look at his pouty boyfriend, “because of your lateness, I have to run everywhere. So, chop chop now” 

 

He swiftly make his exit before Jaebum can catch him. 

 

~

 

This. freaking. meeting. is. boring. and. I’m. ready. to shoot. that. motherfuc- I mean woman. away. from. my. Jaebum… OKAY WAIT SINCE WHEN I GET THIS POSSESSIVE?! Wake up Park Jinyoung!! He slap his face few times, mentally.

 

They’re in a meeting with one of the company clients and the woman just wouldn’t stop looking at Jaebum like he’s a fine peace of meat. She’s flirting non-stop with Jaebum and clearly pulling her dress more so that Jaebum can see her s. Jinyoung took a deep breath and count to 10 until he’s calm enough to concentrate again. He’s so frustrated as in why Jaebum didn’t notice it and just keep talking to her. The woman found many ways to hold Jaebum’s hand or just whispers so close in Jaebum’s ear but Jaebum didn’t do anything and this makes Jinyoung frustrated by himself.

 

“Thank you for the time Mrs. S—“ 

 

“Ahaha oh please.. It’s still Miss to you, Mr. Im Jaebum” she winked, so nasty if you ask Jinyoung.

 

“Well, thank you for the time Miss Sergia. I’ll make sure to send you the details by e-mail on Monday” Jaebum smiled his professional smile, but inside he’s so ready to be away from the woman

 

“You can just call me instead Mr. Im… Or even better, have dinner with me so we can discuss this more” The woman leaning her body more towards Jaebum that he can smell the wreck smell of the perfume she used. 

 

It’s sicken him and he can feel headache slowly forming, but he just smile and lead her to the door. “My secretary will e-mail you.. Have a great day” he close the door and turn around, in hope that he can finally kiss his baby, but Jinyoung is nowhere to be found

 

Where did he go? Jaebum wondered. He look outside and there’s no sight of Jinyoung at his desk nor around the area. 

 

He just shrugged and go back to his desk because he still got lots of works to do.

 

Meanwhile, our Jinyoungie is in the comfort room. Locking himself in one of the stall and pouring out his eyes. He didn’t know why but the moment he saw Jaebum and that woman, he really get so afraid. He’s afraid if Jaebum feelings change and instead he turn his way around to the woman, completely leaving a devastated and broken Jinyoung behind. 

 

He keep crying until he feel his phone vibrate inside his pants pocket. The screen show the name of his boyfriend but he didn’t dare to pick it up. He know Jaebum is going to get mad because he also see the missed calls and texts from him. Jinyoung is so sure that he’s dead the moment Jaebum text him that if he didn’t return to his place, Jaebum will search for him and drag him back but not letting him move any inch from Jaebum’s side.

 

He didn’t even realized that it’s almost 2 hours since he locked himself in the comfort room. He sigh as another phone call were made by Jaebum and decide to ignore it. Office hour is almost done so Jinyoung opted with staying for another half an hour, just to make sure that Jaebum is not in his office again so he can quickly grab his things and go home. 

 

Jinyoung walk slowly and quietly, heads looking back and forth incase someone see him, and quickly make his way to his desk. He peek into Jaebum’s office and surprise when he found no one in there and Jaebum’s belongings are gone, so he’s sure that Jaebum is home by now. 

 

Yes.. at least I can avoid him until next monday. Jinyoung let out a breath of relief and quickly pack his things. He literally ran to the elevator because he’s so afraid that Jaebum will suddenly show up in front of him. Even when exiting the elevator, he look right and left few times and make sure that there’s no sight of Jaebum or his car or his chauffeur. 

 

He only spotted the security and 2-3 staffs that still waiting to be pick up. Jinyoung successfully make his way outside the building and he can help but cheer on the inside. He walk to the nearest bus station and sit at one of the waiting chairs. Looking at his watch and it shows almost 6PM, Hmm.. I’m on time for the next bus. He didn’t dare to check his phone, instead he turn it off. 

 

Jinyoung didn’t notice that ever since he’s out from the building, a sleek black mercedes is waiting and trailing him all the way to the bus station. Jinyoung is too busy checking on his things again, incase he left any at his desk, when suddenly the mercedes is stopping right in front of him. 2 men, looking like a bodyguard, came out and stopping in front of him

 

Jinyoung swore he almost piss in his pants. He cleared his throat, “C-can I h-he-help you gentleman?”

 

They didn’t say anything but grab him and force him inside the car. Jinyoung is screaming for help but because there’s no one in the bus station or near him, it’s useless. Jinyoung tried to run but failed because both men are way to muscular and Jinyoung didn’t stand a chance. They close the door and locked it immediately. Jinyoung is so nervous and almost crying because he’s so afraid. He banged on the window and bruised the door handle many times but they wouldn’t budged. 

 

He search for sharp or heavy object on his bag but stop the moment he hear the voice. The voice that belongs to someone that he plan to avoid until the next monday. The voice that talk with dark aura surrounding him. Jinyoung gulped before turn his head around, only to meet with a straight face Jaebum.

 

“Nice try but the door nor window, would budge. So, don’t think you can escape because you’re coming with me” 

 

“W-we-well y-you can’t!” 

 

“And why not?” Jaebum didn’t look at him. His eyes straight forward but Jinyoung can tell that he’s so mad and trying his best to not burst out at him. 

 

“B-be-because I have t-to.. go home. So plea-please l-let me g-go” Jinyoung stuttered but Jaebum gave him no reply

 

The entire rode is filled with silence from Jaebum, despite Jinyoung, literally, begging him to drop him at his house and quiet the act. They’ve arrived but Jinyoung is putting up an act and didn’t want to go out from the car. Jaebum threatens him but Jinyoung didn’t give a damn about it. In the end, Jinyoung is carried like a sack of potato.

 

“Please please I want to go home…” Jinyoung quivered. He really afraid at what Jaebum would do to him since he can tell from Jaebum’s expression, it’s not a good one. 

 

“Let me ask you question.. Jinyoung” he stand in front of terrified Jinyoung and bent down to reach the eyes level.

 

“Where were you and why the heck you didn’t answer my calls or texts hm?” 

 

Jaebum sweet voice is sickening Jinyoung to death. He really hate it when his boyfriend turn to this psychopath-demanding-cold-possessive-but-still-handsome mode. Not that he complain because sometimes he love if Jaebum get this cold-city-guy aura, but this is just in whole another level. It’s the aura where you just want to escape and runaway.

 

“I… uh I…”Jinyoung panicked because he don’t know what to answer

 

There’s no way that he want to admit that he felt self-conscious because one thing that Jaebum hate about Jinyoung is his self-conscious. 

 

“We don’t have all day Jinyoung” Jaebum sighed as he sit down beside his jumpy boyfriend. 

 

“You better tell me now or we’re going to do this all night long… what do you think about pastas for dinner hm?” 

 

Jaebum about to stand up and head to the kitchen but Jinyoung stop him immediately, “It’s nothing okay! It’s just a stupid self-conscious because I see you getting close with that Sergia woman” 

 

“I was upset okay. I mean, what if suddenly you realize that you’re making a mistake so you turn to her? She got everything up to your standard okay like she got lots of cash, she’s pretty, she’s rich, she’s slim.. What can a merely high school graduate do when he have to compete with that kind of woman?” Jinyoung frowned

 

Jinyoung about to continue again but Jaebum shut him off with a kiss. Jinyoung can feel how in rage his boyfriend is because the kisses are so rough, not soft like the usual. Jinyoung have to punch Jaebum’s chest few times to let him know that he needs to breath. Pulling away from the kiss, Jaebum didn’t stop. Instead he trails down more kisses to Jinyoung’s neck. 

 

“J-Jae-jaebum p-plea- ahh” Jinyoung slap his mouth at the moan sound that even dare to be out from his mouth

 

“You’re so hot I don’t even know why you don’t feel that way”Jaebum chuckle vibrate on Jinyoung’s neck

 

“What can you do is actually stay by my side and completely erase all of your negative thinking. She got lots of money but she’ll never make me feel the same they way I feel about you” he then pulled away and look right at his lover’s eyes, "she can't make my day brightens. She don't have the power to make my heart beating so fast. She don't have this lovely eyes or the plump lips like you that I want to kiss all day long. Last, she don't have the power to make me fall in love like how I fall for you"

 

“Y-you mean that?” Jinyoung shyly look right into Jaebum’s eyes from underneath his eyelashes

 

“I mean it. I love you Park Jinyoung and in what part that you don’t understand hm?” Jaebum move to hug him and Jinyoung can’t help but drown himself in his embrace

 

“Don’t do that again or you’ll see me having FBI in the building. I was dead worried but thank goodness I see that your things are still on the table. That’s how I able to conclude that you’re still in the building”

 

Jinyoung pulled away from the hug and smile his sweetest smile that Jaebum always love, “I wouldn’t. I love you too and I’m sorry for making you worried”

 

~

 

Jinyoung open his eyes and greeted with the sunlight that shines through the big window. He’s not in the right state yet to figure that he’s not at his home. He look down at his bare chest and reddened the moment he remember what happen last night. He turn his head to look at the peacefully sleeping boyfriend with mouth open a bit, letting out soft breaths here and there, and chuckle when he saw that his is full with claw scars that Jinyoung left before they go to bed.

 

Jaebum stirs and open his eyes, “Good morning” he yawn and stretch a bit

 

“Good morning” Jinyoung’s voice is hoarse. He’s so embarrassed because he scream so loud last night. He remember it. 

 

“Oh.. someone kinda lost his voice” Jaebum teased and Jinyoung get even more red before standing up to go to the bathroom

 

But his plan failed because he really can’t feel his legs. “Ow ow ow ow” Jinyoung took a deep breath before sitting down on the bed again

 

“Are you okay?! What do you need?! A warm bath? A warm water? I knew I shouldn’t done it last night. I was rough too” Jaebum shots him questions, his face turn into a concern one but Jinyoung just shake his head and smile softly a him

 

“I’m okay.. I know that I will feel like this the next morning so I’m fine” he assured Jaebum softly, “but I think a warm bath will do?”

 

Jaebum let out a soft chuckle, “Warm bath coming for you your highness” he kiss Jinyoung’s cheek before making his way to the bathroom

 

.

 

“Oh my gosh don’t you have tendency to cover yourself?!” Jinyoung buried his face at the comforter at the sight of a - Jaebum

 

“Why? You’ve seen it all and I’ve seen your so why bother” he shrugged and enter the bathroom

 

Jinyoung is so sure his face is already the same color as tomato.

 

“Oh and” Jaebum shot his head from the bathroom door, “we’ll be doing it again so why not get use to it” he winked and escape before the pillow that Jinyoung throw can hit his face



Freaking 3000-ish words for this chapter lol I'm so proud.

Guess who's finish her mid-term exam and got time to update? THIS GIRL!!! (I swear, taking architecture major is hard and it's only like halfway of the semester but I feel like my soul is already gone)

As always, you guys are amazing with the comments down below and thank you for the upvote ^.^ Another thing is that any kind of suggestions are allowed in here. I really love it when you guys suggest me with any ideas for the upcoming chapter,  so once again thank you hehe

QUESTION! : Is it kids time or you still want another JJP? 

Thank you and happy reading! x - A