Pictures

The 임's

PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE!! THANKS! XOXO



Strangely, the weather is fine today. The scenery too is amazing, begging for people to take pictures of it and treasure it forever. That’s exactly what Jaebum do. Standing in the middle of the road, he position his camera and take one, smiling at the turn out. He always feel restricted when it comes to taking pictures but he’s responsible about it. Photography is his hobby and once even dream wanting to be a producer but things change. 

 

Ahhh… the blue sky, the fluffy clouds, green scenery… I’m in love. Jaebum deeply inhales the nature inside his body. It’s rare for him to enjoy moment like this. Growing up in the city where he only met tall buildings and people scampered everywhere in a rush every single day, it’s like a golden ticket to escape here. 

 

It’s good too if you bought someone with you (if you don’t like travel alone). Jaebum used to be all by himself. Escaping from his office and rode a random bus to a random place. 

 

“Honeeeyyy!!!” 

 

Ahh.. that voice. You know, it’s different when you’re single and when you have partner. Jaebum look over to see the love of his life, Jinyoung, getting excited over a small stray kitten they found beside the road. 

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

The camera lens capture another beautiful moment in life that Jaebum want to remember forever. 

 

“She’s sooo cute awww” Jinyoung coos over the kitten. Jaebum know where is this going next but he would just let it be for a moment. 

 

“C’mon, let’s drive again” Jaebum head back to the car and turn back, only to see his lover pouting with the kitten on his arms. He sigh, “yes you can take the kitten too just make sure to really take care of it”

 

Usually, Jaebum would go by bus and in the evening he would call his driver and get pick up by his car. Now, he drive all by himself and both of them only take few of their belongings. It was a spur of moment, a sudden decision, but Jinyoung know how much Jaebum need this. 

 

The drive takes a long time but the scenery was worth it. There’s only few people and even some of them busy with their own works by the field. The road is clear from vehicles and Jaebum has this crazy idea of laying down in the middle of the road. He parked the car and walk out few steps away from the car and just lay down. 

 

Jinyoung smile at what the older do and decide to join him for a moment. Turning off the ignition, he walk slowly and stop few steps away from Jaebum. Jinyoung scan over the handsome and peaceful face, before laying down. 

 

“What are you thinking about hon?” Jinyoung asks, squinting his eyes at the sun.

 

Jaebum hesitated a bit, looking to his right “I don’t even know the answer to that. A lot I guess” grasping for the younger’s hand, he held it tight. “Which way to go, is it this way? or that way? My decisions are getting scary” 

 

“Getting so sappy are we?” Jinyoung teases a bit, moving so he’s close enough to cuddle with the elder. “You know, we should go back and drive more. I still love my life and I still love you so I don’t want you to get run over by some cow” 

 

Jaebum laughs and stood up, holding Jinyoung along. The younger whines and ask for a piggyback, happy enough that his lover get along with his request. A kiss on the cheek is a reward for Jaebum and he’s happy. The duo continue their drive until they arrive at the cottage that Jaebum parents build for their only son. 

 

“I hope you don’t mind because there’s no actual bed. Only 2 sofas but I can assure you that it’s comfortable enough” Jaebum grins, proudly showing his own cottage to his lover. 

 

The cottage is a place that is very special to him. So when bring Jinyoung, it felt like he open up more about his private life that no one knows. The younger never really ask Jaebum about his life, more like he’s letting Jaebum to decide when he’s going to tell him the story.

 

Jinyoung scan over the small but comfortable cottage. The woods color makes it more radiant and homey, the two long sofas are place in L shape with small tv in between and two fluffy blankets covered each. There’s white carpet in front of the sofa and Jinyoung can see few candles already being set up. 

 

“Someone is here before?” Jinyoung gestures to the scented candles. The other nods, saying that he told his driver to go here before just to set up the cottage. 

 

“I mean… I want it to be perfect since you’re the first person that I’ve ever bought here” Jaebum sheepishly smile and rubs the back of his neck in nervous manner. 

 

Jinyoung smile at the cute gesture. He didn’t know that the famous cold hearted Im Jaebum actually a softie for the person that he love. “I love it. Thank you and I love you” they close the gap and finally, Jaebum can taste the sweet vanilla that’s always been Jinyoung’s trademark. 

 

 

 

 

“AAAKHHHH WHERE’S THAT LITTLE HEAD PIECE???” Jinyoung shrieks, “I swear I already have it” 

 

Jaebum laughs at the other. Currently, they are trying their best to complete 1500 pieces of puzzles and Jinyoung keep letting out these high tones because he couldn’t fine the pieces. 

 

“Don’t laugh at me you moron, I put that piece right next to me and the second I look away it’s gone!!” Jinyoung huffs, proceeding to search for another. 

 

“Hey babe” Jinyoung looks up, feeling the soft warm hand of the other rubbing his softly. “I agree to play this because it looks fun and I thought it will get you out from stress but I don’t think it works?”

 

The younger huffs and take a deep breath. He moves so he can cuddle with the elder, loving the warmth comfort. 

 

“Just… relax okay? Or do you want to rest first and read your book?” 

 

Jinyoung shake his head, snuggling more into the elder. He love Jaebum cuddles for no reason and Jaebum always find it cute whenever Jinyoung would just rest head on his chest and cuddle like there’s no tomorrow. 

 

“Hey Jinyoung” 

 

Jinyoung hums

 

“What makes you decide to work in my family corporation?” 

 

Jinyoung look up at the random question. “That random?” 

 

Jaebum only nod his head, gesturing for Jinyoung to cuddle him again before answering his question. 

 

“October. 2007. That’s when we met. Honestly, the first thing that came in my mind was money. You know my life and my problems already so yeah…” Jinyoung moves into more comfortable position. “The world offers me plenty of choices in ways to make money. With my unstable mind and body at that time, I can make a very scary decision but thank goodness that never came because some people actually remind me that life just doesn’t revolve around you”

 

“You might be scared as if what to come next, like how scared I was back there when you interviewed me, but I guess it was my best decision” Jinyoung smile, looking up to find his lover already look down to him. “Because when I decide to apply and just go with it despite my current condition, I got to meet the man who teach me life and love. The man who helped me and the man who accepted me, knowing my poor status and how different our world is”

 

Jaebum lean down and close the gap between them. “I love you”

 

“I love you even more. Puzzle again?”

 

“Puzzle it is”

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Jinyoung already miss home and he cried when he got a call from the house. Yugyeom screaming his head off because he miss his mommy and it goes on until all the kids do the same. Heck even the quiet and responsible Mark cried. 

 

Jaebum is known as the cold city guy so he never really expressed his emotion towards the kids but Jinyoung know that his husband miss their kids as much as he is. Funny when on the way home, Jaebum have plenty reason to stop by the toy store. It’s funny because Jaebum keep using their kids as his biggest reason why they should stop by. 

 

‘Yugyeom asked for this’

 

‘I’m 100% sure that last night Youngjae talked about this’ yeah… last night they were at the cottage and Jinyoung can bet his life that Youngjae is not present. 

 

“Just admit that you miss them and you love them” Jinyoung smirks by the time they’re at the cashier. 

 

He’s not shock on how much Jaebum would spend for their kids because the elder only want the best out of the best. Usually, Jinyoung will start nags at his husband for buying toys too much for their kids but for this time, he would just let it go. 

 

Jaebum shush his wife and proceed to pay. The cashier girl almost faint right on the place because she freaking hold the black card, like helloooo it’s the black card of the famous IM JAEBUM!! Jinyoung pray his best for the girl, a little bit annoyed because her friend literally seduced his husband right in front of him but meh… Honey, I produced 5 of his kids. 

 

“You do realized that Mark has that firetruck but with red-white color and Jackson has that turtle doll for, like, 4 already? Youngjae own 2 flower crown courtesy of you. I believe Bambam already had that particular car in 4 different colors and Yugyeom don’t need anymore wood blocks” Jinyoung scans the toy that being put inside the car, he turn to look at his husband. “but it’s okay. They will love it anyway” 

 

The latter smirks, knowing that his wife just love to spoiled their kids just as bad as him. They quickly get in the car and try to arrive at home as fast as they can. Coming home and the kids greet them with loud voice is the best thing. 

 

“MAMA!”

 

“DADDY!”

 

“MOMMY!!”

 

“DADDY!”

 

“JACKSON!” Jackson sheepishly smile and run to hug his mommy and daddy, proceeding to tell them stories what happen to him and what he do when his parents away. Soon, other kids also start to join in. Although, Yugyeom only babbles as much as a 1 year old can do.

 

“— and then Youngjae here took care of it! Mommy he was so brave” Mark talks in a rush, telling a story about hero Youngjae saving his twin brother from the terror of a cockroach. 

 

Apprently, Youngjae -now- somewhat an insect lover. Jinyoung sure few days later, that kid will scream his head off if he saw small ant on his finger. 

 

Jaebum notice that Jinyoung look a bit tired, so he ushers the kids to go for their nap first. Little Yugyeom is already rubbing his eyes furiously, indicating that he’s sleepy but Jinyoung is just so comfortable he didn’t want to move. Bambam is snuggling next to him, while the twins and Youngjae choose to sit on the carpet in front of them. Slowly, one by one the kids get up and go to their rooms. 

 

The parents put down their youngest first, kissing him good night and proceed to do the same to all the kids. After that they retreats to the master bedroom. Jinyoung immediately faceplant the moment he sees the fluffy bed. 

 

“Fluffy bed!!! I miss you”

 

Jaebum let out a chuckle from the bathroom. “Be careful, don’t want to hurt yourself. Again” 

 

Yes, Im Jinyoung once (or twice) hurt himself from jumping face first on the bed. Which is enough to make Jaebum almost get mad and this close to change the bed into a hard one. 

 

“Hey hon” Jinyoung turn to face his husband, already dressed in his favorite one and only silk pajamas. 

 

Jaebum hum.

 

“Do you ever think that you want to show the kids your cottage? Or give them one?” 

 

Jaebum at first didn’t show any response, instead he close his book and put it on the bedside table. Turning his body sideways, he admire the beauty in front of him first. “I don’t know. Honestly, giving them a cottage is something special for me. If they want it, then they have to give me the best reason oh why they should have it”

 

“Fair enough” Jinyoung nods. He turn the bedside table lamp off and went under covers. 

 

The night went on peacefully. The night wind softly make their way into the master bedroom, making Jinyoung get up from the bed and close the window. He’s about to go back to bed but retreats back to check on the kids. He just needs to check on them. 

 

Now Jinyoung know how every mother feels when they sees their kids. It’s called love. Yes, Jaebum might be his first love but the kids are his life. The twins are fine… well if you say Jackson literally move to Mark’s bed and completely throw himself to his twin is comfortable, then yes they look so comfortable. Giving a kiss to each cheeks, he move on to Youngjae’s room. 

 

His sunshine looks fine but he’s sweaty. Jinyoung worries and immediately walk over to check on the boy’s temperature, only to let out a sigh of relief when he’s not hot. Turns out, the heavy blankets trapped him. 

 

He’s about to check on the last two when suddenly arms wrap around his waist. 

 

“Hyung!” Jinyoung squeaks, turning around to face his husband

 

“Ahh… it’s been a long time since you called me that” 

 

Jinyoung smile. It is been a long time since he called the elder ‘hyung’. Ever since their marriage, Jinyoung change it to make it more domestic (in his head). 

 

“let’s just go back to bed okay? I’m sure the kids are okay and you’re tired” Jaebum began to drags him back to their room. 

 

“I’m not” the latter pouts. 

 

Jaebum turns around with a knowing smirk and eyes glints with something that Jinyoung sure it’s not good. Jinyoung about to escape and dive first to bed but his husband quickly grab him around the waist. 

 

“Not so fast my darling” 

 

Jinyoung can feel his hot breath on his right ear. He tried to squirm away but got no chance since Jaebum is so strong he hates it when the elder go to the gym everyday. 

 

“What if.. “ his thumbs slowly rubs the skin, “we do something” moving downwards, “that can” more down, “make you tired” he end it with a tight grasp to the bulged, leaving Jinyoung breathless. 

 

The night goes on….

 

and on….

 

and on….

 

and on.

 

But Jinyoung make sure that Yugyeom is his last child. 



I KNOW!! 

I'M GUILTY!!

FORGIVE ME!! *bows down repeatedly*

 

Just information, I already start a new semester and let me tell you it's hectic as (f)iretr(uck). I'm really sorry if the next update will probably in couple months later :"( no promises but I will try my best to always update this story. Sadly, I have life too guys :") I will not abandon this story gooosh this one is like my baby lol.

 

QUICK QUESTION! : Should I make this story for subscribers only or not? Some people actually message me, recommend me to make this subs only but I feel like it's (somehow) not really important? 

Just because I want people to read and decide themselves whether the story deserves to get a sub or not hehe but that's just my opinion. What about you guys?

 

enjoy! x-A