Yugyeom's World

The 임's

Forgive me for any mistakes and grammar errors.... I wrote this at 2AM lol

 



It’s warm and safe.

 

It’s peaceful.

 

It’s silent. 

 

And Yugyeom just want to stay like this forever. He’s happy enough with the fact that his little bed is warm with all the plushies and he know that his favorite one is beside him. He love the smell of his comforter, quite close to what his mommy smells like. Little Yugyeom let out another puff of breath into the air and slowly open his eyes. 

 

The first thing that greets him is the spinning toy above his head. He remember his daddy bought it for him and he love the twinkling lights when it’s night night time. Yugyeom try to reach for the toy but failed. He huffs and try to sit up by himself. 

 

It’s too quite now and he didn’t like so he screams for his mommy. 

 

The door open not too long after that but it’s his daddy who come for him. He starts crying for his mommy because mommy in the morning is warm. While daddy is scary with his crazy hair. Daddy began shushing him but he didn’t want it! He want mommy!!

 

“Mommy!” 

 

“Ssshh Gyeommie, Mommy is sleeping. Now why don’t we get your breakfast huh?” Daddy yawning and start to bring him out the room. 

 

But one thing he forgot is his plushie! How dare Daddy forget that! 

 

Yugyeom shakes his head and turn his body around, reaching for his plushie. He whines but Daddy didn’t do anything about it! Where is Mommy? At least Mommy understand what he wants! 

 

“Yugyeom behave” 

 

Yugyeom pouts, he didn’t like it when Daddy used that tone. He didn’t do anything bad, it’s Daddy who’s bad because he forgot his plushie. He’s frustated but didn’t know how to tell his Daddy. 

 

Upon arriving at the kitchen, he’s strapped down by his chair and Daddy FINALLY gave him his plushie! Yes, good Daddy. Yugyeom is busy playing, not realizing that his Daddy pulls out porridge and broccoli. Yuck, he stucks out his tongue. 

 

“What?” Daddy asks when he sees Yugyeom’s face. “Don’t give me that face. You need thi- Oh hi baby good morning” 

 

Mommy! His mommy finally here and Yugyeom love to see his smile but what Yugyeom didn’t understand is that why Daddy love to kiss Mommy so much? 

 

“Mommy!” 

 

“Aahh hi my baby how are you this morning hm? Oh wow you will have yummy breakfast with Daddy huh?” 

 

Yummy? more like yucky ew. 

 

“Here comes the airplaneee~” Daddy swungs around the blue spoon and Yugyeom love it! He open his mouth as wide as he can and munches happily, making Mommy and Daddy clapping and smiling. 

 

Daddy does it few more times until there’s no more and Yugyeom got lots of kisses from Mommy, showing that he’s a good boy!

 

 

 

 

Yugyeom love his brothers. They’re funny and they play with him all the time! Mawkie hyung love to play blocks with him while ‘ackson hyung love to play dragon with him. Jaejae hyung have sweet voice that can make him fall asleep and Bammie hyung loves adventure. 

 

So here he is, playing with Mommy’s apron along with few of his weird spoons (it’s spatulas Yugyeom-ah….). He’s all alone but he can have fun on his own. 5 minutes later and he’s bored so he walks, more like waddles, to his brothers room. 

 

He knock on the first door and there’s Mark greeting him. “Hi and why are you wearing Mom’s apron?”

 

Yugyeom shooks his head, “no reason” and proceed to walk in the room, climbing up the bed and finally succeed after few struggles. 

 

“What are you working on Mawk hyung?” his doe eyes staring in curious manners. 

 

Yugyeom didn’t understand why his hyungs love to stare at the rectangle thing that looks like a small TV. Why they love to see it on small screen when they have the big one at the living room?

 

“I’m watching a movie Yuggie. It’s called I.T.” he smiles, watching his brother suddenly chirps up at the word ‘movie’ 

 

“Ohh ohh can I watch it??” 

 

“Yeaaah… I’m not sure if Mommy or Daddy will let you watch it” 

 

“Why?” 

 

“Because it’s not for your age”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because it’s for us older boys” 

 

“… Why?” 

 

Mark sighs. He know that Yugyeom is in his ‘why’ phase where he questions almost everything. Including why his brothers have to go to school everyday and why he always have to take bath and the list go on. 

 

“Just. Because.” Mark took a deep breath, “why don’t you see Jackson, if I’m not mistaken he’s going to show or give you some— and he’s gone” 

 

Yugyeom streaks down the hall in excited manners and quickly slap the door (for him, it’s called knocking). 

 

“‘ackson hyung open!” 

 

Yugyeom can hear deep laughters from inside and smiles when he sees his clown brother. 

 

“Hi lil bro, just in time. Come and see” Jackson picks him up. He brings Yugyeom to his work desk and shows him what he’s working on. All Yugyeom know is that his ‘ackson hyung school is related with buildings and created things. His hyung is the best because he’s so cre- cre-… hmm what does mommy says again? 

 

“It’s your ‘Minion Exhibition’ box! You can put all your minions here. Aren’t I creative Yug?” 

 

Ah! that’s the word!

 

The box is clear and have wide space, it’s like a mini gallery box. Yugyeom is obsessed with Minions ever since Mark shows him Despicable Me movie. The hyungs kind of regret it since he keep talking minions language -well, gibberish things- but they love his little brother. 

 

“Woooaaah this is so cool hyung! Tank you!!” his mini lisp still in there and Jackson love it. 

 

After sharing few stories with his ‘ackson hyung, Yugyeom determines to sing one frozen song with his Youngjae hyung. Too bad when he knocks on the door his Mommy comes out instead. 

 

“I’m sorry honey, Youngjae hyung is busy practicing his musical at school” 

 

Yugyeom pouts at this. Youngjae hyung always busy with his mus- mus- muscal and he didn’t have time to play with him again! 

 

“Don’t pout honey, how ‘bout you help me with dinner hm? Daddy is going to be home soon” Mommy smiles down softly at him and slowly he nods. 

 

Helping Mommy is one of the things that he loves to do. Because he gets to cook (stirs) and taste (eat all of them). Once the dark brown haired boy sees packs of spaghetti on the table, he gasps. Spaghetti is his favorite. 

 

Also he love it when he taste the sauce. Yum! 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jinyoung is giving up with his youngest who’s basically covered in spaghetti sauce. He had no idea how come some of the spaghetti makes it’s way to his hair. 

 

 

 

 

“Bammie hyung wake up! It’s din din time!” Yugyeom knocks (slap) on the door. “Bammie hyuuuung!!!” he screams again when he didn’t hear anything. Where is his snake hyung? 

 

He’s about to call for him again until he sees his Daddy emerging from his bedroom, dress in his pjs. “There you are! Let’s go” 

 

Yugyeom whines, complaining that he didn’t wake his Bammie hyung yet and there will be no cookies. Daddy just shakes his head promise a cookie later, which makes him happy and he’s all good. Speaking of good, he can’t wait to scarf down all the spaghetties because Mommy made it and it’s going to be delicious. 

 

Dinner went great in Yugyeom’s mind. He’s happy enough because his Mommy and Daddy makes him laugh all the time. 

 

“Good boy Gyeom” Daddy praises him and give him a kiss on the cheek. Well, duh, he’s a good boy. He ate all of it and didn’t make a mess. 

 

“Yeah.. probably next time try to get it IN your mouth Yug, not to us” Mark complains from the side. He’s the victim of flying spaghetti sauce, courtesy of the very cute and chubby cheeks Yugyeom. 

 

 

 

 

School and work. 

 

It’s the reason why the house is so silence and another reason why Yugyeom is pouting in the middle of living room. 

 

Where is daddy?’ he once asked his mother but his mother only said ‘work’. 

 

He pouts at row of his plushies, cars, lego blocks (the big one, don’t worry), and some of his other toys. Including his minions box. “Why is evelyone leaving me huh?” 

 

Yugyeom take his favorite plushie and truts down, searching for Mommy. Where is he? Where is h- Ah there he is!! Mommy looks so beautiful with all the flowers. Yugyeom decide to approach his Mommy. He tugs the bottom of Mommy’s pants, making Mommy gasps in surprise. 

 

“Gyeommie baby~ what are you doing?” 

 

He pouts even more, hands going up his hair and down to his chubby cheeks. “I’m boweddd mommyyyy~” 

 

Mommy smiles, he loves it because (again) Mommy is so pretty. “How about, you help me watering hm? These flowers needs a lot of water”

 

“Otey Mommy” he grabs one of the watering thingy, with a lot of struggles since the pot seems a lot bigger than his small chubby hands. He truts down each aisle, watering with a lot of concentration and also have little conversation with them. His minion plushie stays with him because he helps!

 

Another thing that he hates after being left alone for school and work, is bath time. 

 

“No!” he scrunchs up his tiny house and wriggles away, trying to escape from Mommy’s grasp. “Let me gooo!” 

 

“Yugs baby, you need to take a bath” Mommy run his fingers through his hair. 

 

“Why?” 

 

“So that you’ll be clean again”

 

“Why?” 

 

“So that I can give you thousands kisses. Like this” Mommy starts to peppers lots of kisses! and he loves Mommy’s kisses. 

 

Yugyeom let out cute giggles and playfully went away from his Mommy. “Mommy stooop” 

 

Yugyeom thinks that he really loves his family, despite that sometimes Daddy is scary and his hyungs sometimes too busy to play with him buuuuut… 

 

“I wuvvs you” he cutely says and proceed to kiss each of his family members on the cheek as best as he can. Of course Jackson hyung just have to with his height. 

 

“We love you too Yugyeommie, sleep well sweetheart”



I feel good today but I'm sad because it's so dry and quiet here omg o.O where did everybody go in the comment section? Did anyone still remember this story?! hahaha

 

Enjoy people, I wuuuuvs you

x-A