The Incredibles

The 임's

Superheroes!au

I just watch The Incredibles, that's why haha. 

Edited!



 

MOMMY!!!”

 

Jinyoung startled by the sudden loud scream that came from Youngjae, made him bang his head inside the washing machine. That surely leaves a bump by tonight. He thought as he rubs his head and wincing when he felt the bump.

 

Leaving the pile of laundry, he went to the living room only to see Youngjae standing on top of the coffee table, screaming his head off because Jackson, apparently, is running around and Mark decided that it’s time to change into a fox.

 

“No no no don’t do that— mommy!!!” Youngjae screams even more to the point his face is red. 

 

Jinyoung sighed as he stretched his hand and captured the running boy. “Stop running Jackson and you” he grab Mark, “stop turning into animals. I told you to not do that inside the house because it will ruin my carpet”  

 

He put both boys down and let them go but not before nagging at them a few more. Not even 5 minutes later, the trio’s back to playing together again. Jinyoung just shook his head at how absurd and random his kids can be.

 

Dealing with kids that have superpowers is an everyday workout for Jinyoung. The twins, Mark and Jackson, have shape shifting and super speed relatively. Youngjae is able to control the earth elements. Bambam can go invisible and make a protection shield upon himself and others if they’re close enough to him. While the youngest Yugyeom, still in his 6 months, so Jinyoung doesn’t really know what he’s capable of, but the signs that he can control everything is there and it scared Jinyoung to death.

 

He’s about to turn and go back to the laundry room again when he spots Jaebum with Yugyeom on his arms.

 

“What happened?” 

 

Jaebum hands over Yugyeom to Jinyoung, in which the baby smiles happily with the sight of his mother. “He’s making bubbles to himself and floating away”

 

Jinyoung brows raised but one look at the baby, he knows what’s wrong because Yugyeom is now floating again.

 

“He’s hiccuping. That’s why he’s been doing that” Jinyoung stretched his arm to catch the floating baby. “Please do me a favor honey, get him some water and make sure Youngjae stays away from it”

 

Jaebum nod. “On it. By the way, have you seen Bambam?” 

 

The wife look around and groans. Hands reaching up to his temple and rub it in circular motion. “Jackson. Mark” 

 

Came 1 boy with hair sticking in every direction and 1 rabbit. 

 

“I told you Mark, no shapeshifting around inside the house. You can do it outside but not here” Jinyoung squints his eyes at the boy and finally he can see his human boy again. 

 

“What is it mommy?” 

 

“Please help your daddy find Bambam because that kid need to drink his medicine or else he will turn green again” Jinyoung says and both boys nod their head.

 

Jackson immediately sprint to God knows where and back, holding something in the air. “He’s here” 

 

And BamBam suddenly appeared. On how Jackson or Mark can know where BamBam is when he’s missing is out of question for the parents. That boy can suddenly disappear when he gets shocked, afraid, or just feeling like it. Once, he even went invisible when Jinyoung was about to shampoo his hair.

 

In result, got Jinyoung screaming like crazy. 

 

“Mommy, Yugyeom is floating away again” came small voice from Youngjae. 

 

Jinyoung looked up and groan when he saw Yugyeom playing with one of his favorite chandelier. “Honey… Gyeom baby, please don’t escape from your father’s embrace. I don’t want another chandelier get broken, right Mark?”

 

The said boy just sheepishly smiled. He knows that he’s at fault because last week, he broke one of his mommy’s favorite chandelier because he’s a ‘monkey’.

 

“Okay, no more super powers because breakfast ready. Please do eat now or else you’ll be late for the practice, Mark and Jackson” Jinyoung told the boys and in instant, they’re already seated perfectly at the dining room. 

 

Thanking God for once because there’s no chaos or Youngjae suddenly screaming because Mark decide to shapeshift or Bambam goes invisible again. 

 

~

 

“Time to practice!” shouts Jaebum from the backyard and that made the kids groan, complaints can be heard from each of them.

 

Except Yugyeom who just babbles.

 

“Why do we need to practice again mom? I mean, we’re superheroes, we don’t need one” Mark whines as he clutch to Jinyoung. His hands are claws, indicating that he’s just turned to a werewolf.

 

Jinyoung laughs and ruffles Mark’s hair. “Even every superhero needs practice darling. They need to control their powers.”

 

“But why??” Youngjae’s voice came out his confusion.

 

Jinyoung knows that this question will always be there whenever it’s practice time. The kids still don’t know how cruel and scary the outside world is. People can kidnap them or use them for criminal things. The parents know how dangerous it is if people know that their kids have superpowers, even if the world knows that there’s superheroes, but still.

 

“Because mommy and daddy want you to be safe baby. We just want you to be safe” Jinyoung softly told the kids that surround him. He kissed each one of them on the cheek before ushering them to follow their daddy.

 

Outside where the sun shined so bright made Jinyoung eyes squint, he sees Jaebum getting the equipments ready and the kids playing for a bit before starting to train. Yugyeom is peacefully sleeping on Jinyoung’s arms, the mother didn’t have the heart to wake him up but Jinyoung knows that he has to wake Yugyeom up because the kid needs some practice too.

 

Jinyoung looks over to the sleeping Yugyeom. Scanning his features slowly while thinking how cute his youngest is. His mouth curved up to form a smile, small teeth peeking out from behind the cute lips, how his little hands grip onto Jinyoung’s shirt like his life depends on it.

 

My baby, please don’t grow up too fast. Jinyoung thought as he placed a kiss on Yugyeom’s forehead.

 

Due to the kiss, Yugyeom scrunched his face and woke up. He looks up, almost wanting to cry, but the moment he sees Jinyoung’s face, he smiles.

 

“Mommy”

 

Jinyoung smiles, brushing his hands over Yugyeom’s hair trying to make it neat again. “Hi baby. Want to join your brothers now?”

 

Yugyeom shook his head, whining. He snuggled his face closer to Jinyoung’s chest, indicating something. This snuggly and overly attached Yugyeom always happens whenever he woke up from his nap, or just wants some attention from Jinyoung.

 

Or he wants something.

 

Jinyoung by slightly pulling away from Yugyeom, which made Yugyeom get even more whinier. Yugyeom pouts at the teasing, pulling out his puppy eyes. Jinyoung teases him even more by trying to put him down, but the grip around Jinyoung’s neck is quite tight so Jinyoung stops teasing him.

 

“Okay okay. I know what you want. Let me grab the blanket first sweetie” Jinyoung says as he walks inside and puts the blanket on before going back outside, only to see his panting out of breath husband.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked worriedly.

 

Jaebum just shook his head and points off to Jackson. Jinyoung ‘ooh’ at it and understood. That means that Jackson just tired his daddy by running around and not following the practice rules. That boy can be so cheeky with his super power.

 

Jinyoung sees his husband taking a big gulp of orange juice and wipes his sweat away with his shirt, before totally going shirtless. That made Jinyoung blush to no end.

 

“What?” Jaebum smirks at how red his wife’s face is. “Don’t tell me, after we have 5 kids you’re still shy and blush upon seeing me shirtless like this.”

 

“Well, if I still had the hot body like when we’re on our honeymoon, then yes, I will still get shy and go red all over my face.” Jinyoung looks down and peeks at Yugyeom, who’s happily drinking his milk. “unlike me who got all flabby and stretch marks here and there.”

 

“What did I tell you abo-“

 

Jinyoung cut Jaebum off before he can rants more on how he always insecure about his ‘beautiful’ body and shooed him off to keep training the boys because he’s busy feeding Yugyeom.

 

“Daddy I’m so tired and this is boring, please let me run normally now” Jackson complains as he runs around the cones that’s being placed around the backyard in a normal pace for normal human.

 

Well, Jackson ‘normal’ is his super power normal. Not average people normal.

 

“Keep going Jackson and slow down please. You’re too fast by 3 seconds” Jaebum instructs more, gaining even more complaints, not just from Jackson, but also from Mark, Youngjae, even the little Bambam too.

 

“Dad is this enough??”

 

“Dad how long do I have to stand like this?”

 

“Dad, this not working. The water don’t want to go away”

 

“Mommy Mark hyung is a lizard again!! Mommy- NO GET AWAY FROM ME. MOMMY!!! DADDY!!!”

 

Youngjae screams even more as lizard Mark is ‘chasing’ him. Jaebum sighs and rubs his temple out of frustration. He walks toward the screaming Youngjae and pulls lizard Mark off his shoulder. Scolding him and letting him go, before helping Youngjae with controlling the water.

 

Bambam is getting help from Jinyoung, trying his best to control his invisibility. Bambam tends to get invisible when something happens or when he just feels like it, and we can’t have that happen. What if he gets shocked in the middle of his class then he suddenly goes invisible? It will make everyone panic, and Jinyoung doesn’t want his son to get shun out just because he’s different.

 

“How do you do this mommy?” Bambam sits down, sweats formed around his face, making his hair stick to his forehead.

 

Jinyoung smile softly at how tired Bambam is. “Just think that you will not go invisible. Think of your features. Your head, body, legs, arms. Features on your face”

 

As he instructs Bambam more, he can see that the boy makes a fast progression with handling his powers. Jinyoung rewards the boy with 10 minutes rest and gives him a glass of cold orange juice. He watches the happy smile that Bambam gave to him as he sits down and finishes off the juice.

 

Jinyoung averted his eyes to see his twins, along with Youngjae, in their daily test that Jaebum always give to them in every single practice. If they did a great job and passes it, Jaebum will give them one holiday day from practice, but he also will level up the test.

 

Right now, Mark is on level 3 while Jackson’s still stuck on level 2. Youngjae is still on level 1, mainly because he just started practicing not too long ago, but he’s already on his way to level 2. Little Bambam along with Yugyeom are still on level 0, which means they only need to control their powers first without doing or getting any obstacles.

 

Jinyoung felt a tug on his shirt and the blankie, so he took a peek and sees Yugyeom smiling up at him.

 

“Done with the milk honey? Want more?”

 

Yugyeom shook his head and wriggles his way out from Jinyoung’s embrace, wanting to join his brothers and daddy in the practice.

 

“Wait a bit baby, mommy needs to put your shoes first” Jinyoung shrieks and extends his arm as Yugyeom moves far away.

 

After a few struggles, finally the shoes are on and Yugyeom is off running with Bambam hot on his tail. Those two are always with each other, people sometimes mistake them for twins. They think that Jaebum and Jinyoung have 2 sets of twins and Youngjae.

 

“Mommy, let’s go?”

 

Mark tugs on the end of Jinyoung’s shirt and the latter smiles, before joining his family to practice together in order to protect themselves.

 

~

 

“Mark, for the love of birds, please stop turning into a snake and help me with this” Jinyoung tiredly told his eldest, who’s still in the shape of a snake because he thought that a terrified Bambam and Youngjae is the best.

 

The said boy finally turns to himself and runs to his mommy, but not before turning to the two crying babies and turning his head into a lion for merely a second. That did the job and even scared the two duo again, resulting Jinyoung screaming to his son once again.

 

“I told you numerous times to not do that” Jinyoung rubs his face out of frustration.

 

He’s frustrated because it’s almost the time where Jaebum gets home, the mountain of dirty clothes is getting higher and higher, two of his kids are crying because one of them scares the heck out of their head, the youngest one is sneezing non-stop (signs of flu) and right now he’s just in his worse mood.

 

Today is just amazing. Jinyoung thought as he rolls his eyes. 

 

“Mommy where do I put this?” Mark’s little voice can be heard from somewhere in the laundry room but Jinyoung can’t find the boy.

 

“Honey, where are you??” Jinyoung asked, his head turning here and there but he can’t move since he’s holding the basket on his hands.

 

“Here!”

 

A little hand shot up through the pile and Jinyoung dug around before he found his eldest scrunching his face because on top of his head is one of his brother's underwear. The mother laughed and picked Mark up, placing him beside the pile.

 

“Why are you in there? Huh?” Jinyoung shook his head in amusement, but Mark just sheepishly smiled. “Here, put the clothes in here. If you’re done, then give it to mommy, I’ll do the washing thing.”

 

Mark obediently does the job and immediately starts on it.

 

Jinyoung took a peek from his shoulder as he folded some clothes, only to see Mark working so seriously. That boy is really the eldest one at a time like this. If it’s Jackson or any of the youngest, Jinyoung can reckon that he will not finish it because they will play with the pile of clothes instead.

 

Mark is done with the basket and he’s carrying it to his mommy now. Well, more like trying because the basket is too heavy for a 7-year old.

 

“Mommy help me”

 

Jinyoung turns and sees Mark fighting with the basket. He laughs before taking the basket on his own. “I’ll take it from here. Thank you darling.”

 

“Anything more mommy??”

 

Jinyoung shook his head and told the boy to go back playing with his brothers. Mark hesitated for a while but decided to play since mommy let him. As he walks to the living room, he can hear chaos going on and lets out a sigh. Looks like he’s the one that’s going to clean the mess up once again.

 

Mark steps into the living room and his guess is correct. Crumbles from snacks are here and there, in between the sofas. There’s also the result of spilled soda on the floor (thank God that it’s not on his mommy’s white carpet) and he can see that Yugyeom is on his mission with throwing the cut apples to the ground.

 

“Nooo! Yugyeom you can’t do that!” Jackson saves it on the last second with this super speed. He puts the cut apples on the kitchen table and in a blink he’s back at chasing Youngjae again.

 

Mark sighs but lets himself settle down in the sofa and watch the cartoon that’s being played on the TV. Not long after that, he feels someone poking him but there’s no one beside him. He can only know that it’s BamBam.

 

“Out Bammie. Don’t let daddy know that you turned invisible again” Mark looks over to the once invisible spot and BamBam is returning to himself again.

 

The 2-year old pouts and nods. He snuggles to his older brother, searching for warmth. Mark look down and smiles, cuddling the boy even more. He searches for a movie to watch and finally settles on “Minions”.

 

“Jackson, Youngjae stop this instant because ‘Minions’ is on” Mark calmly told the two doofuses. Jackson, finally, stops running and drags Youngjae along with him.

 

For once today, the siblings sit next to each other calmly on the sofa without causing much ruckus. Yugyeom is finally done with his tears and completely absorbed with the yellow characters on TV. Teething necklace is on his mouth but eyes completely wide upon seeing the characters running around.

 

Meanwhile at the laundry room, Jinyoung feels awkward with the sudden silence and usually if his kids gets too silent, that means they’re on something. Jinyoung put the clothes he folded down and checked the kids. Peeking his head to the living room and smiles when he sees how adorable and silent his kids are.

 

At least, they’re in peace now. Jinyoung thought and goes back to finish the laundry.

 

“MOMMY! BAMBAM WENT INVISIBLE AGAIN BECAUSE OF THE SHOCK” screamed Jackson from the living room and seconds later, Jinyoung hears someone’s skin getting slap.

 

“You twattle twale!!”

 

“I did not”

 

“Yes you did!”

 

“I did not!”

 

And it goes on and on.

 

I take it back, they will never in peace for a really long time.

 



 

I love you guys and your comments down below really make write even more *sends loves*