Little Snippets

The 임's

Warning : grammar errors, forgive me I typed this at 12AM :) A SHORT ONE I'M SORRY LOL 



 

“Quick, Fruity Loops or Cheerios?” Jaebum questions desperately, hands all over his 4 years old son who’s decided that it’s a good idea to follow his daddy to grocery store to help. Apparently, helping means that Jackson can touch anything that he sees. 

 

You know Jinyoung would never agree to both..? Besides they’re different” Namjoon’s voice from the other side clearly doesn’t help him. 

 

“I know, but the moment he told me to bring Jackson too since he’s so sad then he should agree with whatever I choose” 

 

It’s a stupid reason, he know, but Jaebum can’t really care anymore. Jackson is all over the store the moment they stepped out and if it’s not for people recognizing him, he’s sure that he’ll lose Jackson. It’s cute that the boy is in his ‘curious’ phase but it’s not cute when he almost the plastics.

 

“Jackson, please do make this easier” Jaebum held 2 box of the cereals in front of the clueless kid, “left or right?”

 

Jackson tilts his head, confused why his daddy holding up 2 box of cereals that looks good too him. 

 

why in the world are you in that store with the kid alone anyway? I thought Jinyoung never trust you again when it comes to grocery shopping thing” 

 

“Clearly that -omph” Jaebum lift the heavy 2 years old with his left hand while his right is currently holding pampers box, “that didn’t apply when he’s out with Mark himself -okay don’t go too far or mommy will kill me-“ 

 

Where is Jinyoung? Oh he’s alright, out with Mark to do some furniture shopping -since the IMs just moved house- and of course he have to take the most quiet and calm twins out of the two, leaving the exhausted-ever-looking-CEO Im Jaebum by himself to take care of the groceries. Jaebum know that he can just order the furniture and groceries online but noooo…… Jinyoung insisted that they should -at least- try to adapt with the area. 

 

Oh.. that’s why he asked Jin some recipes to give to new neighbour” Namjoon murmurs, “Anyway dude, good luck and I have to go now since Yoongi is hiding again on God’s knows where” they both saying their byes and back to the main problem. 

 

Jackson is there, with cute lips wrapped around lollipop that Jaebum don’t even know how come he can get one. The red tongue indicates red alarm going around Jaebum’s head, he remember that Jinyoung said no to sweets because it’s near their nap time. 

 

He sighs, groaning into the air and look down. Those chubby cheeks and innocent smile…. thank God his kid is cute. “Remind me to never go grocery shopping again. Let’s just order them online or have some of my people shop for them” 

 

Regardless, they’re out from the store quickly and of course Jaebum got an earful from Jinyoung since Jackson refused to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

There are 3 steps in making the twins fall asleep. 

 

1. Wrapped them in the most fluffiest towel ever!

 

Jaebum is currently holding a burito Mark while Jinyoung have burito Jackson. It’s too cute because you can’t clearly see them since they love hiding their cute chubby faces behind the towel and then playing peek a boo from there. Cute giggles and shries fills the room and there goes all the love from both parents. It’s when they sees how happy, healthy and cheerful their kids are. 

 

2. Sing the lullaby! 

 

While putting the clothes on, lotions and all that stuff, make sure to sing! It’s Jinyoung’s turns tonight so he choose ‘Prove It’. He heard that it’s a good song and the members that sang it are really handsome! 

 

‘난 우리가 더 가까워지게 

 

 

널 더 꽉 안아 떨어질 수 없게

 

 

서로 좀 더 가까워지길 

 

 

이런 내 마음이 너에게 닿기를 바래’

 

3. Massage!

 

“Alright my sweet boys, time to sleep” and just like that, all the twins’s excitement sours. 

 

Slowly, still humming the song, Jinyoung combs Mark’s hair first, laughing at the unruly hair. Then he do Jackson. Squeezing a handful of lotion to his palm and rubbing it together, he began with the legs. It’s always Mark’s first then his brother, and so on. Up to the knees, thighs hips and up until Jinyoung can’t help it but blow raspberry into both twins’s stomach, earning delightful shrieks and giggles. 

 

Then it’s silence. The twins’s gaze slowly losing focus, small yawn fluttering from their mouth and it’s the end when Jinyoung is massaging the face slowly and there goes the twins to dreamland. Soft, chubby cheeks red either from the bath or warm temperature. 

 

Jinyoung carries both on his arms and proceed to slowly let them down by their own bed. Patting their bum softly, “cute” he mutters softly, stealing few kisses. He pulls away when there’s arms wrap around his waist. He leans back and feeling the familiar warmth. 

 

“You did great babe. As always. I love you” 

 

“and I love you too”

 

 

 

 

 

Nobody said that taking care your first child will be your most memorable, yet also the most exhausting experience you will ever have. In times like this, Jinyoung thought that anyone that decide to have more kids than 2 are amazing. He’s know standing in the kitchen, laptop open in front of him with various tabs about ‘How to make your kids eat’. 

 

The twins are in their phase where they refused to eat anything, and by anything Jinyoung means ANYTHING. Not even their lovely McD’s can help. It’s always at random times but it’s been 2 whole days where the twins don’t want to eat anything except bananas. He know it’s healthy and shizz since it’s a fruit but you can’t exactly feed your kids fruits only right? 

 

“ughh… God help me” Jinyoung frowns, he didn’t find anything that can help him. He tried everything on what Google and the moms said but alas, failed. 

 

Little steps floundering the house and soon he feel arms wrap around his waist. “Hey babe” ugh, those husky voice that always send Jinyoung to heaven. 

 

“Hi, sorry I didn’t greet you by the door. How’s your day?” Jinyoung kiss his husband, taking care of his ties and briefcase that Jaebum always left laying around the table. 

 

“Well… if you count having a succesfull meeting through Skype because the shareholders are whipped with the twins is a good day, them I would say my day is good so far” Jaebum grins. 

 

It’s his idea to take care the twins today, bringing them to his office and letting them run around like madman. Jaebum know that Jinyoung is stress with the twins -suprisingly- loss of appetite, hence why he didn’t plan to tell his husband that the twins only eat little bits of fruits here and there. Crackers too, courtesy of Yoongi who come to the office too. 

 

“Dinner will be ready in few moments, why don’t you guys freshen up hm?” Jinyoung smiles, turning back to look at the food by the stove. 

 

After 15 minutes fast bath and shower for the three of them, they settled down quickly by the dining room. This time the menu is hainam rice with duck, few vegetables and kimchi is put aside for Jaebum. The kids got the same but Jinyoung put tiny bits chopped omelette.

 

“Dada aamm” Jackson happily slaps his hands on the table few times when he sees his Daddy eating. 

 

“yeah Jackson, eat. You too Mark. Look at daddy” Jaebum have a spoonful of the food and chews, “It’s good!” Putting on a show, in hope that the twins want to eat too. 

 

“Now it’s your turn, hm?” Jinyoung scoops a bit with the baby spoon and airplane noise is on. Too bad the twins turn their heads around, refusing to eat. 

 

“Mama no” Mark frowns, head turns away from his spoon once again. 

 

Jinyoung sighs, giving up. He turns to his plate instead, filling up with the same thing and start to eat. Unknown to him, the twins start to copies his action. It’s actually a cute sight for Jaebum, everytime Jinyoung eat a spoonful, the twins would follow. When Jinyoung drink, the twins do the same. he let out small laughs at the scenes over and over again. 

 

“What?” Jinyoung asks. 

 

Jaebum shakes his head, still laughing, pointing at the twins. Surprise, surprise, they also have the same expression as their mother, tilting their head in confusion. Jinyoung looks over to the twins and gasps at the empty plate. 

 

“OH MY GOOOOSH MY BABIES” he shrieks, getting up from his seat to pinch both chubby cheeks. They let out cute laughs, didn’t know what’s going on but they’re quite happy to see their mommy smiling. “I’m so proud but yeah I think I have to be more creative now hmm” 

 

Save to say, from there Jinyoung or Jaebum have to taste their food first or let them feed you so that they want to eat too. It can be tricky but you gotta do what you gotta do with 2 two years old.



Notice that I marked the story complete. 

It's not that I will finish and never post again omg nooo >.< this story is actually my first work ever and thus my forever baby hehehe. There are some things that are much more important now regarding my future and life, another reason why I can't post stories as frequent like usual. I'm terribly sorry but I hope you guys love this

 

Much love, 

 

xoxo - A

 

P.S : I will still posting random chapters here and there :P