Haircut (Tiring) Day

The 임's

Here we have the cuties JJP (I don't know if I already use this gif or not....) 

GIF isn't mine. 

Not edited yet. 



 

“Mommy up!” 

 

Jinyoung narrow his eyes, looking through the facade that his youngest put on. He’s sure Yugyeom just have something inside his overalls pocket and he’s ready to throw it out to Jinyoung. 

 

“Pretty much sure that you got your ‘little friend’ in there buddy so nope” Jinyoung shake his head and in return got Yugyeom’s pout. 

 

He look down at his pocket and blink few times, “don’t wolly mishtah, mommy will love you one dway” he pats his pocket and run to God’s know where. 

 

Jinyoung don’t know how come his youngest have this addiction, or ‘love’ as in what he would say, to collecting little insects and bring them home. He remember one time Yugyeom demand to be pick up, only to show Jinyoung ‘mishtah fwoggy’. To say that it made Jaebum drop whatever he works on his office, Jinyoung is really a screamer. 

 

“MOMMY!!!!!”

 

loud scream making it’s way and thank goodness Jinyoung didn’t break the plate on his hands. He quickly run towards the living room and let out breath of relief when he sees no trace of blood or someone’s broken it’s bones. 

 

“Mommy mommy mommy” 

 

however he found cheeky little Yugyeom chasing Jackson with the biggest cricket ever, as what Jinyoung would say, on his tiny hands. 

 

“He wuvs youuu ‘unggg” Yugyeom shrieks in excitement as the duo run around, circling the big square table placed in the middle of the room. 

 

Jinyoung can only pray that none of them hurt or— too late. 

 

“HUAAA MOMMY” Yugyeom screams, tears making it’s way down and soon his face covered in snots and tears all together. 

 

Jinyoung grab the boy onto his lap, of course he told Mark to throw the cricket away first, and winces at the red mark that surely will form a bump. He rub the red mark softly with his fingers and bring Yugyeom to the kitchen where he store the aid kits. 

 

He brush away the kid’s long hair and place few kisses to sooth Yugyeom a bit. The kid can be little prankster with devil smile and sneaky appearance but when he got hurt, it’s another story. 

 

“Little baby don’t you cry~” Jinyoung sings a bit and coos at the pouty kid at his lap. He kiss Yugyeom’s crown, “You’re okay my strong baby. Play again?” 

 

Yugyeom sniffs but nod. He take Mark’s hand and play again. 5 seconds later, the kid is all about smile and laughter. Jinyoung smile at how fast the emotion can change but that’s kids. He continue with drying the plates then go over to the office to check on his busy husband. 

 

Jaebum’s company is doing…. good, if that’s what you want to know. They’ve already expand to numerous country and IM Co. is pretty much famous out there. Jinyoung is happy with how the company’s going but he’s not happy with how busy Jaebum is. The man rarely can eat dinner together for the last few weeks and it upset the kids a lot. 

 

Safe to say that the kids are all daddy’s boy. Looking up to Jaebum like he’s superhero and dream of becoming like him in the future. 

 

Jinyoung still remember yesterday when Yugyeom refuse to eat because Jaebum is still on meeting. 

 

“Gyeommie baby please” Jinyoung plead but the kid shook his head stubbornly. 

 

Yugyeom’s arms crossed and he put on big pout. “I’m not eating untwil daddy ‘ome home!” 

 

In the end, Yugyeom complied with eating if only Jinyoung face time Jaebum. Jinyoung thanking God at that time Jinhwan is the one that has Jaebum’s phone so that they can video call with Jaebum, even though the man focus more on the meeting. 

 

Jinyoung proceed to knock at the door, one thing that he always remember whenever he want to go inside the office. 

 

He peeks in, “Baby?”

 

Sure enough, Jaebum sat there with eyes focus on the computer in front of him and glasses perched on his nose. Looking so handsome but Jinyoung can see that he’s so tired. 

 

Jaebum looks up and gestured his wife to come in. He pulls Jinyoung to his lap and buries his face into the sweet scent of Jinyoung that he always love and miss whenever he’s away. One thing that Jaebum thankful for is that Jinyoung presence itself can calm himself whenever he’s too stress. He don’t know what Jinyoung do but the younger man just have this calm aura. 

 

Another reason why he’s the mother of his kids. 

 

The couple didn’t say anything, basked on the silence before Jinyoung shut the computer off and pull Jaebum out from the office to the living room. They’re greeted with the sight of the kids running around the living room as usual except for Mark, who’s sitting on the sofa quietly while reading with Bambam snoring off beside him. 

 

“Daddy!!!” 

 

Jackson leaps on Jaebum and thank goodness the father got a fast reflex. Jaebum laugh and tickles Jackson, “what are you doing you cheeky baby” 

 

Jackson just giggles and demand to be put down, resuming on his game with Yugyeom and Youngjae which consist of running around. Jaebum and Jinyoung sat down on the couch, seconds later Mark and Bambam cuddles their way. 

 

Jinyoung mindlessly run his fingers along Bambam’s soft long hair. He carefully and slowly let his eyes skimmed the kid’s face, smiling at the little features and coos at how cute Bambam is when he’s sleeping. 

 

“Babe, I think they need haircuts” 

 

Jinyoung look to Jaebum in confusion, so random but nod. “I agree. Look at Bambam’s hair” Jinyoung pull on one of the long strands and it’s already reach Bambam’s chin. 

 

“Does today sounds good?” Jaebum lean forward to get his phone from the coffee table and start to search for the salon’s phone number. 

 

“Yeah… let’s get it today. It’s saturday anyway, after that we can get some dinner outside?” Jinyoung suggests and Jaebum nod along. 

 

Jaebum make a call for the hairdresser, rich kid and their own personal, Jinyoung thought but he’s quite excited for the haircut anyway. He scoops the little two on his arms and bring them to their room, change their clothes and style their hair so it doesn’t get in their face.

 

“Aww my baby looks so cute!” Jinyoung squeals at the sight of Yugyeom with one ponytail on top of his head, birds hairpins clipped away to the side. 

 

Bambam’s hair styled the same, except he don’t need the hairpin. Jinyoung let the duos out from the bedroom and proceed to check on others. 

 

He swore that he never regret having 5 kids but when you have to get them all ready at the same time is a war. Especially the twins. Jackson is a happy boy that will go with anything and Jinyoung mean ANY kind of clothing while Mark is a little picky. He’s deffo really care about his fashion. 

 

Jinyoung remember that once Mark scold him for putting pastel color with bright ones. “mommy! You can’t do that. You hwave to decwide whelthel you wan’ to bwight ol pas— uh pas— uh what’s is it mommy?” he scrunch his face cutely, trying to remember the word.

 

“Pastel, honey” Jinyoung help and Mark nod furiously. 

 

“Yes! Pwastel! You cwan’t mommy!”

 

And that time, Mark was only 3 years old. 

 

Jaebum is already ready by the front door with the twins by his side, waiting for the rest because little Yugyeom decide that it’s funny to take of his pants and run around without it. 

 

“Gotcha!” Jinyoung quickly put the pants on and hauls off the giggling mess boy to the car. He just shake his head at his husband confused expression, Jaebum shrugs it off anyway. 

 

 

 

 

No parents want to see their kids get hurt to the point they cry to no end. Jinyoung is not one for discipline or scolding his kids, that’s more Jaebum’s work. He will come down and sooth the kids up whenever Jaebum discipline them. Jinyoung never really one with it, so sometimes he got into fight with Jaebum about it.

 

Jinyoung always cringes whenever he sees one of his kids or all of them with their heads down, tears running down their face while Jaebum ask them to re-think on their action. In the end, Jinyoung would runaway from the scene and cry to himself in pity. Jaebum told his wife many times that it should be like that or they will be spoiled and bratty child when they grow up. 

 

So, imagine how broken Jinyoung’s heart is when he sees his two little crying their heads out when they sees their older brothers’s hair being chop off. Yugyeom is crying non stop, telling Jinyoung that the hairdresser is a ‘bad’ man and order Jaebum to punish the man. 

 

Bambam is no different. The kid clutch onto Jaebum’s shirt tightly, his little fist rub away the tears. Tears running down to no end when he sees his Mark ‘ung’s hair getting shorter and shorter. He turn to his daddy and demand him to stop it. 

 

The parents don’t know whether to laugh or sympathize the two littles since it’s too funny but it’s pain when they see tears. 

 

Meanwhile, the said boys are sitting peacefully on each their coordinated salon chairs with cartoon in front of them. It distracted them from the cutting hair part so it’s a win win for both of them. Mark is sitting happily, munching his snacks that Jinyoung bought for all his kids. Jackson is too occupied with the cartoon that he forgot his snacks while Youngjae is all sunshine.

 

Jaebum took Yugyeom from his wife and stroll around the salon, trying to distract the duos and stop them from crying. He pick one of the wigs and put it on for Yugyeom, only to laugh afterwards because the kid is just too damn funny with his red face after crying and the long hair wig. Jaebum pulls his phone out and snap few pictures. 

 

“Oh how I want a daughter but Yugyeom is the last” Jaebum laughs, proceed to give Yugyeom eskimo kiss. 

 

Jinyoung laugh at Bambam’s reflection over the mirror. The kid somehow found a red wig, reminds Jinyoung of Ariel. “Oh my baby ArielBam” he laughs. 

 

Bambam goes around the salon with red wig still on top of his head, waving cutely to other customers and somehow gains few noona fans. Jaebum took pride for it, he says that it’s because of his genes. Cue eyerolls from Jinyoung.

 

“Mommy! I done” 

 

Jinyoung turn to look at his sunshine voice that can be heard miles away and smile. Youngjae short hair is styled just like his daddy, per request from the kid himself. Mark and Jackson are done too, supporting almost similar style and laugh when they see each other in the mirror. 

 

Jaebum nudge his wife, Yugyeom is on his arms, giving signals that it’s time for the little two. Jinyoung nod and proceed to grab Bambam from his ‘fame’ time. To be honest, Jinyoung is bit nervous for the youngest 2 haircut since the last time they do it the duo always asleep. This time, they got so much energy. 

 

“Come baby, let’s watch some cartoons” Jaebum sit down on one of the chairs with Yugyeom on his lap, little tv is situated in front of him and pororo cartoon already on. 

 

Yugyeom is completely absorbed in pororo and the same goes for Bambam. The, now Bambam not ArielBam, is watching the cartoon with full concentration. His little hands tightly grab onto the plushie that he bought from home and lips pursed cutely in concentration. 

 

It is a peaceful moment until……

 

“NOOO MOMMY!!!” 

 

screams and tears fills the salon when the 2 youngest realized that they’re getting their haircuts.

 

 

 

 

The family enter the house and the twins immediately run to the toilet, in need for potty break while Youngjae saunters his way to the kitchen, claiming that he’s so hungry his stomach is ‘angry’. 

 

Meanwhile, the parents enter the last with two youngest each on their arms. Faces red and feeling drowsy. After the super-dramatic haircuts, Jaebum decide to just go home and eat Jinyoung’s cooking since there’s no way they will go out for dinner with 2 moody devils under 4 years old. 

 

“Rest first babies, mommy will be back with some dinner okay?” Jinyoung give each kiss on the forehead and proceed to make some tasty dinner. Something that can make the mood go up again. 

 

Jinyoung don’t know why Yugyeom and Bambam hate haircuts so much because usually they love going to the salon when Jinyoung have to do his hair or do touch up with the color. He guess it’s because they’re at the ‘phase’ because the twins used to do that too until they’re 4 years old. 

 

“Mommy let me help?” Jackson asks, hands tugging onto Jinyoung’s apron. 

 

Jinyoung smile and ruffle the kid’s new hair, resulting a slight protest from Jackson saying that his mommy just completely ruined the perfect style. “Mommy sorry baby but okay you can help me” Jinyoung laughs and give Jackson his blue apron. 

 

Dinner went….. great. Of course, Yugyeom is still in his moody mood but Bambam is getting better. He’s laughing already and completely forgot about the haircut, he even show off to everyone that he’s handsome now with the new hairstyle. 

 

Everyone is done with dinner and leave to play in the living room, except Yugyeom and Jinyoung. The maknae still refused to eat, clutching tightly to Jinyoung and shakes his head whenever Jinyoung bring the spoon closer to his mouth.

 

“Baby c’mon please… Look, your hyungs already done with their foods and now they’re playing in the living room. Don’t you want to join too?” Jinyoung run his fingers softly through the soft strands, rocking them back and forth hoping that Yugyeom will want to eat now. 

 

In the end, Jinyoung decide to just feed Yugyeom with some cut up fruits. At least it will give him little bit full stomach for the night. Even though Jinyoung know that Yugyeom will get really hungry first thing in the morning. 

 

“Mommy” Yugyeom waddles his way to Jinyoung with open mouth and Jinyoung feed him more fruits. 

 

They settle down in the living room and now Yugyeom is playing while eating. Sure it’s bad because Yugyeom is now running around, Jinyoung afraid that he will throw up, but just for today he make exception. He know that Jaebum will get mad about this— ahh too late. 

 

“Yugyeom” a stern voice calls for him, Yugyeom is frozen and slowly turn around to meet with his daddy’s eyes. “What did daddy tell you about eating time?” 

 

Yugyeom fiddles with his little chubby fingers, heads down with cheeks bursts because he’s still chewing on the fruits. “Too nwot pway” 

 

“That’s right, so why are you running around while eating?” Jaebum’s arms now crossed.

 

Jinyoung stood up to calm his husband before Jaebum explode on the poor kid. Yugyeom don’t need another of this when he’s so moody today. “Honey… I’m the one that allows him to do this. Just for tonight, promise” 

 

Jaebum close his eyes and massages his temples, letting out heavy sigh. Jinyoung know that this is one of the sign that he’s stress so Jinyoung told Jaebum to go to their bedroom while he finish with the feeding and take the kids to bed. 

 

“I love you honey” Jinyoung softly kiss him and Jaebum nod. 

 

He turn to the kids, who are still playing but Jinyoung can see that Yugyeom and Bambam are feeling drowsy so he opted to bring all of them to bed now. It’s 30 minutes early than their usual bed time but Jinyoung would rather do that rather than having moody kids in the morning. 

 

“Mommy ‘ook!” Youngjae playfully show his still covered in toothpaste teeth. 

 

“I know baby, brush back and forth, don’t forget the back one then you’re all done” Jinyoung kiss the top of Youngjae’s head, feeling proud that Youngjae can now brush his own teeth but sad because that means he’s growing up. 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung found his husband almost sleeping at his own office. He took quite steps towards Jaebum and smile upon seeing the elder man quite in peace when he’s asleep. Jinyoung shook him off few times and bring him to their bedroom, not wanting any back pain later because of sleeping by the table. 

 

“Here, drink this” Jinyoung offers the warm tea and goes off to the bathroom, searching for the oil that he always use for massage. 

 

“Where are you babe?” Jaebum shouts. 

 

“Bathroom” Jinyoung rummages more until he find the oil. “Aha I found you” 

 

Upon seeing Jinyoung with the oil, Jaebum know what’s going on and he’s already sleeping by his stomach with no shirt on. He really thanking God for whatever he’s done good back in the days for giving Jinyoung as his wife. Jinyoung is the only person that can make Jaebum let out all his worries, not even Jaebum’s mother can do that but Jinyoung has the capability. 

 

“Done!” Jinyoung pass the shirt back to his husband and go to wash his hands off. 

 

Snuggling under the warm duvets after long tiring days with his husband is one of blessing for Jinyoung. He love the feeling of comfort that Jaebum give to him. “Are you feeling okay now?” 

 

Jaebum hums and nods softly. “I didn’t mean to yelled back there. Guess stress is pilling me up” 

 

Then it’s silence again. 

 

Until Jinyoung prop his head on his arms, looking down at Jaebum. “Do you know that Yugyeom and Bambam used to be like Mark and Jackson back in the days where they still like… I don’t know around 3 years old?” 

 

“What? You mean with the haircuts?”

 

Jinyoung nods, “yeah. and if I’m not wrong, a certain someone is the same too when they were at the same age” Jinyoung put his smirk by the end of the sentences. 

 

“Don’t.” Jaebum groans as he watch his wife laughs. 

 

When Jinyoung said that the kids are the immediate carbon copy of Jaebum, he really mean that. Like the ctrl+c then ctrl+v. How the acts, smile, habits, and all of that, totally the same. Jinyoung remember that Jaebum’s mother once told him funny stories of Jaebum as little kid and he can say that’s where most of his kids inherited the genes. 

 

“Stop laughing will you” Jaebum muffles through the comforter and bring Jinyoung back to his arms, the latter still giggling away. “Stop”

 

“Okay okay, I’m sorry” giggles more. “But it’s just too funny. I mean how come you hate haircuts too until you were 4 years old then the twins does the same. Coincidence? I think not” 

 

“Sshhhh now sleep” Jaebum close his eyes, avoiding the conversation. Making Jinyoung laughs even more. 

 

“Your genes are so weird” he shakes his head. “but I love it” then give Jaebum a short but sweet kiss. 

 

Jaebum kiss back and parted with laughs. Jinyoung raises his eyebrows in confusion but Jaebum just shake his head. “Nothing. It’s just I remember the weird things I do when I was little kid and some of them actually reflected on our kids” 

 

“Did you mean ALL of them?” Jinyoung playfully roll his eyes. 

 

Jaebum look at his wife side eyes, before diving in and mercilessly tickles to no end. He know how ticklish Jinyoung is, so it’s not something weird when Jinyoung seconds later already in tears. 

 

“Stop stop” he breathes in between laughs, “I’m— sor— sorry!!!” squealing in the end. 

 

“Say that you’ll promise to never talk about it again” Jaebum says, deadly look straight to his wife’s eyes. 

 

“I promise to never talk about it again” Jinyoung face is serious, but seconds later he’s a giggling mess. “admit it that it’s funny!!”

 

Jaebum just sigh and look over, admiring how lovely Jinyoung is when he’s free laughing away. The elder man notice how tired his wife is lately. He notice that Jinyoung would sometimes sneaks in few light sleeps in between taking care of their kids or how Jinyoung sometimes take light nap in the laundry room, head supported by the clothing piles. 

 

“I love you, you know” Jaebum the red cheeks, eyes wander over the handsome face lovingly until he reach the lips and can’t help but to kiss it. 

 

“I love you too honey. So much” 

 

It start off with a sweet kiss but Jaebum is so greedy when it comes to Jinyoung so make out is what they’re doing. Hot breaths, drowsy eyes, swapped salivas and beaten lips later, Jinyoung is breathless. 

 

“Say..” Jaebum took a breath, “how about we give Yugyeom a little sister?” 

 

“JAEBUM!”



Hi lovelies, long time no see T_T

This week is actually my exams week but I just have to drop this one here. Many of you guys asked for haircut day, so why not hihi. Terribly sorry that this is poorly written.

Some of you guys ask for NAMJIN's fam in their own fics, so WHAT DO YOU THINK? If you want it then I can write it :) comment below your answer.

As usual, comments votes and subscribe are welcome so don't be shy

Thank you for reading and have a great day! 

x - A 

P.S I love you all for waiting so patiently