생일 축하해, 임 유겸

The 임's

 

It's 10:41PM here but it's already November 17th in Seoul, so happy birthday for the maknae!! Enjoy this one ^.^

 

Mark & Jackson : 9 years old

Youngjae : 7 years old

Bambam : 4 years old

Yugyeom : 3 years old

 



 

The morning is already a rush morning at the 임’s household. Jinyoung already running around with mini treats on his hands, putting it on the table at the backyard. Jaebum is busy putting away the last decoration and make sure that everything is in their place. He held the big banner with the maknae’s face on it along with the congratulate words. 

 

생일 축하해  유겸 

 

“I’M DONE” Jaebum shouted and right on time Jinyoung is out from the backyard door with 2 tray of chocolate shake on his hands. 

 

“Can you help me honey, with the rest? We need to put them here and then we have to wake the boys up too” Jinyoung is exhausted and Jaebum can see it. The latter already woke up since 5AM just to make sure that everything is perfect. 

 

Jinyoung always do that everytime he make a party for his boys birthday. He do anything all by himself, the planning, decorating, cake and just everything. He’ll wake up so early just to make sure that everything is in their place and the maids know what to do, making sure that the backyard is clean and the garden is beautiful and make sure that the house is spotless.

 

Jaebum pull his wife into his embrace, “relax darling… Yugyeom will love it. Especially when he know that he can drink the chocolate shake all day if he want” 

 

“I know.. But it’s still nerve-wracking. Everytime we held a birthday party for the boys, I feel like throwing the 1st birthday for them” Jinyoung sighed as he rest his head on his husband’s chest. A few minutes of relaxing won’t hurt anyone.

 

“Chill baby. We got people that will do it for you anyway” 

 

Jinyoung look up and pout, “I know but I love it more if I do it all by myself. It’s just a mother preferences you know”

 

“I know honey” Jaebum chuckle and pressed a kiss to his wife’s forehead, “now why don’t we go in and wake the boys up? Don’t worry about the treats, I’m sure the maids know exactly how you want it since you basically demonstrate it in front of them many times” 

 

Jinyoung got no other choice and nod, follow his husband to go inside and wake their kids up. Going upstairs, it’s the twins first and no it’s not an easy job to wake the twins up. Especially on Saturday morning. 

 

“Baby wake up” Jinyoung softly pat Jackson’s bum and rub his back few times. “C’mon baby, wake up. It’s your brother’s birthday today, remember? I thought you and Mark have gifts for him”

 

With that, Jackson sprang up from his bed and run to Mark’s, jumping up and down to wake him up. “C’mon Markiee!! It’s Gyeommie’s day today and we have to get ready!!!”

 

“Ugh daddyyy~ please tell Jackson to shut up” Mark groaned as he cover himself more. Jaebum chuckle and stop the jumping Jackson before he fall. “Stop Jackson and Mark, I thought you want to help mommy and daddy to wake the birthday boy?”

 

Mark groaned one more time before sitting up and slowly make his way to the bathroom, but not before giving kisses to his mommy and daddy. Jackson is hot on his tail but they separated when Mark enter his bathroom and Jackson enter his. Jaebum chuckle and stand up as Jinyoung pull him to go wake Bambam first. 

 

Waking Bambam would probably the most easiest task ever. The kid is a heavy sleeper but one kiss from Jinyoung on the cheek and few back rubs from Jaebum and he’s up, bright like the sunshine outside.

 

“Good morning mommy and daddy!!” He smile and pull his parents into a hug before walk to his bathroom. 

 

“Make sure to close the shower door if you don’t want to get the floor wet honey” Jinyoung shouted from the bedroom. 

 

“I will mommy!!!” Bambam shouted back from the bathroom as he get and immediately ran to the shower, but it’s Bambam we’re talking about so he’s a bit clumsy and he just have to slip down and crash to the floor. 

 

“HONEY!! ARE YOU OKAY???” he hear his mommy’s panic voice but assured him that he’s okay. 

 

Jinyoung let out a breath of relief. He turn to Jaebum, “we got one clumsy kid that’s always shorten my age” 

 

“Heh, came from your gene babe” Jaebum smirked in a tease manner and out the door before Jinyoung can say any words again.

 

Jaebum stroll to Youngjae’s bedroom and proceed to wake him up. Sensing that he’s not going to wake up, he call Jinyoung and both of them work together to wake the most heavy sleeper in the family. 

 

“Youngjae baby c’mon wake up” he pat his bum softly and yes Youngjae is always sleeping with his on the air, which is so cute because Jinyoung always gushing over it.

 

After few words and back rubs, the boy up with hair sticking in every direction. Looking so cute, Jinyoung just have to pinch the chubby cheeks before Jaebum stop him. Jaebum then guide the still sleepy boy to the bathroom. After making sure that he’s not going to fall asleep on the toilet, Jaebum goes out 

 

“DADDY!! MARK STOLE MY SHIRT AGAIN” 

 

“NO I’M NOT! MOMMY!!! JACKSON IS A TATTLE TATTLE”

 

"DADDY!"

 

"MOMMY!"

 

The parents look at each other and nod. “Twins”

 

~

 

“Okay just remember that me and Markie will hold the banner and Youngjae you have to sing at the top of your lungs, Bambam don’t forget to pull the confetti and mommy and daddy” Jackson turn to his mommy and daddy with a serious face, “don’t forget the cake and don’t forget to sing too”

 

They’re currently in front of Yugyeom’s bedroom and the kids are busy planning on how they want to surprise their baby brother. Jinyoung is holding the chocolate cake with number 3 candle on it. The twins are the first line in front of the door, ready with the banner that the kids made secretly from Yugyeom. 

 

“3…2…” Jackson do the countdown and when it’s 1, he and Mark barge in and scream as loud as they can. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUGYEOMMIE!!!” 

 

Bambam and Youngjae also join in along with the confetti. Yugyeom is startled and he immediately crying. 

 

“Uwaaaa mommy” he wailed louder and Jinyoung is carrying him in no time.

 

“Mommy” Yugyeom is sobbing on his mommy’s embrace and his brothers along with Jaebum felt bad.

 

“Yugyeom.. honey look at mommy” Jinyoung coaxed him softly and the boy look up at his mommy, “why are you crying honey? Your brothers are preparing a surprise for you” 

 

“Supwise?” Yugyeom asked, still sniffling.

 

“Yes.. That’s why they scream and shocked you” Jinyoung explain softly and the little boy is smiling again. 

 

“Is that for me mommy??” he pointed at the choco cake on his dad’s hands. Jinyoung nod and told Yugyeom to approach his brothers and daddy.

 

Yugyeom rush towards his daddy and blow the candles immediately. He grin so big when he saw his brothers with banners and part of his room is covered with confetti, “thank you hyungs” 

 

The brothers hugs and laugh together. The scene just warm Jaebum and Jinyoung’s heart. Sure it’s tears at first but it’s only because Yugyeom is shock and in the end, they hugs and spread loves everywhere. Yugyeom is full of smile when his brothers give him gifts. He hugs all of them once again and not forgetting the kisses too.

 

“Okay boys, why don’t we let Yugyeom get ready first because it’s almost time people coming in, and Yugyeom you don’t want to miss the time to play with Jungkook or Junhong right?” Jinyoung ushered his youngest to the bathroom to get ready.

 

“Is Kookie and Jello really come mommy later?” Yugyeom asked as his mommy undressed him. Jinyoung just nod and help him to shower fast. 

 

Jaebum is with the rest of the kids, downstairs, looking over everything and make sure that everything is perfect according to what Jinyoung wants. Jackson and Mark didn’t waste no time and start to run towards the bouncy minions castle. Yes minions, because lately the youngest have the weirdest obsession over the yellow character. Heck he even want to dress as Minions for today. 

 

“Okay kids, let’s go inside and start to wear your costumes first or else mommy will have my head if he sees you guys still in homewear like this” Jaebum haul the runaway Jackson and carry Bambam on his arms also. Mark is holding Youngjae’s hand

 

“Daddy, why mommy will have your head?” Bambam asked, the innocent radiated from him

 

“That means he will be mad if he sees you still in your home wear” Jaebum answered as he go upstairs to the kids rooms.

 

“Okay, change guys. Don’t take too much time. Yell for me if you need anything” 

 

~

 

“Jinyoung!”

 

“Jinnie!!!” 

 

The two mothers reunited and start talking basically everything. The husband, somehow, just stood by the side, watching their wives with a smile on their face. 

 

“Okay, why don’t we move to the backyard since Yugyeom is already waiting for you guys” Jaebum told his wife and the latter giggled sheepishly. 

 

“KOOKIE!!!” one yellow minion scream at his bunny friend

 

“GYEOMMIE!” and the bunny ran to hug him and shouted ‘happy birthday’ on his ears

 

“Mommy got you a pwesent but he told me I should gave it to you latewr” 

 

Yugyeom just nod and pull kookie to the bouncy castle. Bambam is playing with Taehyung in the mini sandbox, the twins along with Hoseok and Yoongi are playing with the slides and swings, while Youngjae and Jimin settled down with their mommy. Claiming that they’re tired and don’t want to play yet.

 

Jinyoung chuckle as his otter baby snuggling more into his embrace. Seems like his boy still shy after all. “He didn’t change huh” Jinyoung look up to Jin, who’s holding Jimin in the same position as him.

 

Jinyoung nod, “I know. Even though they all often meet because we do the play date thing, they still get so shy”

 

Jin nuzzled his nose to the curled up boy on his lap, “Why aren’t you playing baby huh? Look, Youngjae want to play with you” Jin pointed at the kid but Jimin shake his head.

 

The mothers flash a smile to each other. They know that both of the kids wants to play, they just need a little more push. Suddenly, Mark and Yoongi approach them and immediately pull their own brother’s hand. 

 

“C’mon Youngjae~ play with us” Mark whines and Yoongi does the same with Jimin. “C’mon Minnie~ play with me and others!!” 

 

At first both kids shake their heads and snuggle more into their mom’s embrace, but little push and an ‘okay’ sign from their mommy, both of them follow their hyungs quietly. Jin and Jinyoung shake their head in amusement, “Never know that it took their brothers first then they want to play” 

 

“I know right! Wait, so how’s this stealer that’s so obvious—“ and they drown in the gossip world, after making sure that they’re kids are safe and their husbands are chatting up just fine.

 

Meanwhile, on the side of the husbands….

 

“Ayee Jaebum.. how’s life?” Namjoon asked him as he sat down on the lounge chairs. 

 

Jaebum settled himself down and give Namjoon one of the fruit punch they serve, “same old. Same old. Have you talk to Jin about our plans for the holiday?” 

 

Namjoon nod, “Ah yes. He said that it’s bet- eyyy Kookie? Something wrong baby?” he got cut when his youngest suddenly ran to his lap. He look to Jaebum, only to find him in the same position as him with Yugyeom on his lap.

 

“What’s wrong boys?” Jaebum asked the two toddlers

 

“Where’s Jello daddy?? We want to play with him, that’s why we stop wight now so he can play togewthew with us latwer” Yugyeom sip his choco shake as he explained.

 

Namjoon look at the kids in amusement and shock. They got really cute kids that’s so lovely and nice to everyone. “He’ll come later baby. Uncle Yongguk just text me that they’re already on their way. So don’t worry, you guys can play first” but the kids shake his head, instead they choose to sit with their daddies while waiting for Jello or Junhong. 

 

The dads shake his head and continue with their convo. The guest start to arrives moment later and everyone bring present for the birthday boy. Yugyeom can’t hide his excitement as he saw how much gifts he got. He want to open it all now but his mommy said the gifts can wait until all the guests are leaving. 

 

“Is that the minion that’s having his birthday today??” A loud voice makes some heads turn to see who’s shouting

 

“UNCLE HIMMIE!!!! UNCLE GUKKIE!!!” Yugyeom ran full speed to both of them and hug their legs, “did you bring me presents?” he innocently asked before Jinyoung scolded him, saying that it’s not polite

 

“Ayeee let it go Nyoung.. After all, he’s still a kid” Himchan waved it off and look down to the kid that still hold his legs, “and yes baby I did bring some presents for you” 

 

“GYEOMMIE!!!”

 

“JELLO!!!” The kids reunited and Jungkook soon join them to play at the bouncy castle once again.

 

The moms start to gossips all over again and the dads also engrossed in such heavy convo. The kids are playing happily in the playground.

 

“What exactly are you Yoongi hyung?” A curious little vampire name Bambam approach the swings where the older hyungs play

 

“I’m just a traditional scholar korean guy Bammie” Yoongi explained and ruffled the kid’s hair. 

 

“What about you?” Bambam turn to face the Taehyung.

 

Taehyung is dressed in Joker costume, full along with his make up that should scare the kids but it makes Taehyung looks even cuter. “I’m a Joker” he giggled 

 

Bambam about to ask Jongup about his costume when the moms call them, telling them that it’s time to cut the cake.

 

~

 

“On 3 baby, 1..2..” and Yugyeom blow the candles once again.

 

“Eeekk thank you mommy and daddy. I love you guys” he kiss each cheek and hugs both of them so tight.

 

“Picture time!!!” Himchan squeals in excitement and start to take dozens of pictures. Yongguk and Namjoon is in charge of video-ing everything and Jin is busy babysit basically 14 kids on his own. Well, excluding Yuygeom.

 

“Nooo Hoseok it’s not time to touch the cake- Youngjae don’t touch that it’s sh- no not you Bang Youngjae but you Im Youngjae st- Bang Youngjae you listen to me and don’t runaway thinking I didn’t see that strawberry!!!” 

 

The cheeky Bang Youngjae ran towards his mommy, sticking his tongue out at Jin. “ayyah what a cheeky little child you are. Come here you naughty boy” Jin took a step forward but the boy start to scream and laugh hysterically.

 

“Can we eat the cake now mommy?” a certain boy in Captain America costume stare at the cake with his hungry eyes. 

 

“Not yet beca- YAH BANG DAEHYUN! Don’t touch the cake I told you already” Himchan scold the boy but he just smile innocently at his mommy and the cream on his hand.

 

“Let it go Channie.. besides, this cake is for them. We got ours on the fridge, so they can smash this cake together” Jinyoung assured his friend, who sigh in relief. 

 

“Okay kids!” Jaebum shout to get their attention, “Get undress because it’s time to smash the cake!!” 

 

The kids hollered in excitement as they start to run to their own parents and undress as fast as they can. Jinyoung is laying down a big mat in the middle of the backyard, putting the minion cake in the middle of the mat. The cake is so ready to get smash. He turn when he felt a tug on his pants. 

 

Turning around and it’s Daehyun, “Hi dae, what can I help you with?”

 

Daehyun just raised his arms up and Jinyoung understand his code. He leave the boy just in his mini-boxer and soon Daehyun join the others who’s ready on the mat. The youngest of each family are running around in diapers without a care, while others who’s out from diapers are in their mini-boxer like Daehyun. 

 

“Are you ready kids?” Jaebum asked and the kids shouted ‘yes’ in excitement

 

“Hurry Uncle Bummie!!! I want to eat it fast!!” Daehyun whined and Jaebum just laugh, teasing him even more before really letting them smash the cake. 

 

Cousins, aunts and uncles, grandparents don’t want to miss the moment and start snapping everything that’s happening. By the time the cake is destroyed, the kids are all full covered in creams and cake leftovers. Jinyoung serve them choco shake and they devoured it immediately.

 

“I wonder if they really love sweets or it’s us who’s starve them” Jin asked as he watch the kids gulping down another glass of choco shake. 

 

“I know right! It’s like they always hungry and we don’t have time to feed them” Himchan nod along, still snaps some more pictures.

 

“Okay babies, I think it’s enough. Let’s get you guys clean up”

 

~

 

“Mommy I’m tired” a sleepy Jackson rub his eyes.

 

The party is over and the ’s is in the living room, helping Yugyeom with the gifts. All of them already in their own pjs, ready for bed and kisses but Yugyeom demand all of them to not sleep yet because he want to open the presents. His brothers and both parents decide to accompany him because he’s just calm down after the crying mess this afternoon when everyone is going home.Yugyeom basically clutch to anyone’s legs if they want to go home, forbidding them to go out the door. He cried even more when the 김’s and 방’s family have to go home. 

 

It’s a drama I told you. 

 

“Do you want to go sleep first then sweetie?” Jinyoung asked, he brush few strand of hair that’s on Jackson’s face. He need a haircut. Jinyoung thought 

 

Jackson shake his head and plop down beside his baby brother, “No. I want to company him open his presents”

 

“Me too” also sleepy Mark join them. 

 

Bambam is snuggling on Jaebum and Youngjae is sitting in front of Yugyeom with his many presents, urging him to open it fast. The boys ‘ooh aah’ over everything. Heck even the once sleepy twins are hyper again once they saw the swords that Himchan gave to them. The presents, somehow, not only for Yugyeom because apparently all of them got presents too. Jaebum and Jinyoung really thankful for every love that they received from the lovely people that surrounding their little family. 

 

“Uwaaah a robot car” Youngjae shrieks in excitement. He tore the box open and start to play with it.

 

“Ekkkks Mario and Luigi costumes!!!” Mark said and he immediately put it on over his pjs. Turn around to his parents that sat quietly on the sofa, he began to pose, “I look cute right mommy and daddy??” 

 

Jaebum laugh and ruffle Mark’s hair, “You are indeed cute. Why don’t Jackson wear the Mario one so I can take picture of you guys”

 

“He’s ready babe” Jinyoung show the, now, Jackson Mario. Jackson began to jump up and down, impersonating Mario as best as he can. 

 

“I’m Mario!! Tututututut” 

 

“Hey Mario~” 

 

“Luigi~” they laugh and start to pose when Jaebum take their picture.

 

After few poses and pictures taken, more presents get tore down and lots of yawning from the kids, Jinyoung decide that it’s time to sleep. It’s 11PM and it’s way past the kids bedtime. At first, the kids whine and refused to go to sleep but one look from Jinyoung, they agree and strut their way upstairs in a sulking mode.

 

“I just know that they’re so sleepy but don’t want to admit it” Jinyoung shake his head and chuckle. 

 

“I’ll go with them. Why don’t you go and get the choco shake. Make it warm” Jaebum told Jinyoung and the latter nod.

 

Jinyoung is surprise as in Jaebum let the kids have choco shake before their sleep, which usually only warm soy milk and Jaebum rarely let them have sweets unless it’s special occasion. Going upstairs with the tray that held 5 glass of warm choco shake, he go to the twins bedroom first because he know that all of them will cramped in there before going to their own room. 

 

“Here you go my babies. Treat that’s only for today” Jinyoung distributed the glass and all of them accepted happily.

 

“I’m sleepy” Youngjae statement make others nod along.

 

“Okay time to sleep” Jaebum clap his hands and stood up, ready to tuck in the twins first

 

“Good night my babies” and kisses on each cheek from mommy and daddy later, the twins are out.

 

Jinyoung take Youngjae’s hand but decide to carry him since he look so sleepy. Jinyoung didn’t trust a sleepy Youngjae to walk on his own. Looking behind him, he saw his tired husband carrying the 2 youngest. Jinyoung offered him a smile and his husband just smile back at him. It’s a silent communication between both of them and only them that can understand it. 

 

After tucking Youngjae and Bambam to their sleep, they make their way to Yugyeom’s room. Jinyoung wash the baby’s face first since he’s a mess when it comes to choco shake. After that, they join Jaebum who sit patiently on the bed. 

 

“I love you mommy and daddy. Thank you for today because it’s the best day ever!!” Yugyeom squealed and hug both of them

 

“We love you too honey.. Now go to sleep okay” Jinyoung softly said and the toddler nod as he lay down and close his eyes. 

 

Kisses and a ‘goodnight’ from the parents later, he went to sleep immediately. 

 

“I guess they all really tired” Jaebum said, still rubbing Yugyeom’s back because the toddler wriggling around before settle down.

 

“I know. Let’s get out from here and let him sleep. It’s been a long day for all of us” Jaebum nod and he stood up, following Jinyoung out the door. “Sweet dreams baby and happy birthday once again” Jaebum whispered before closing the bedroom door.

 

At the master bedroom, Jaebum and Jinyoung are already in bed and just enjoying the silence in each other embrace. Jinyoung play with Jaebum’s fingers and Jaebum is humming a song that calm Jinyoung. 

 

“It’s a long day after all and I’m glad we make him happy” Jinyoung look up to his husband, “thank you honey”

 

Jaebum smile and his wife’s cheek softly, “Thank you too and I love you too” he kiss him gently.

 

“Now go to sleep because I know you’re tired” Jaebum move their position so Jinyoung’s head is safely tucked under Jaebum’s chin. Jaebum hum a few lullabies that lured Jinyoung to sleep and not even 5 minutes later, the lovers are asleep peacefully.

 

It is a long day indeed but everyone is happy.

 



SURPRISE~ Yes I just have to do this because it's our maknae birthday >.< and just for this once... let's forget that Taehyung is actually Jaebum's secretary and Jinyoung's best friend hehe. I just have to make the #NAMJIN family and #BANGHIM family.

I literally write this chapter just this morning because someone in the comment remind me that it's Yugyeom's birthday tomorrow lol >.< so I immediately write whatever plot that flows in my head, so I'm sorry if it's not good ._.

Furthermore, I love the reaction you gave to me by the last chapter ^.^ glad all of you enjoying it hehe thank you! As always, comments, votes, suggestions are very welcome ^.^ so make sure to leave all of that once you're done reading this chapter. 

QUESTION! : Who's already watch #HardCarry ep. 5? What do you think? And who's in here an ARMY & BABY?? Hehe #justasking

Anyways... Enjoy and happy reading! x - A