First Time.. As Parents

The 임's

 

 

Jaebum : 24 years old

Jinyoung : 21 years old

 



“Isn’t it obvious that they would love this more?” Jaebum asked his wife as he turn around and held 2 baby green bibs with a bird on it.

 

“Honey.. we already have dozens of bibs and other baby stuffs at home. I don’t think we need anything anymore” Jinyoung told his husband, who’s nonstop going around all baby store that they see in the mall.

 

Jinyoung is currently 6 months pregnant and both parents are just so excited for their first born. His stomach is bulged out like he’s surely ready to pop out because there’s babies inside it. Yes, you read it correct, it’s babies because the two lovers are expecting twins. Jinyoung still remember how the doctor announced it and Jaebum just straight away fainting at the floor. 

 

It took 2 hours for him to recover and accept the news because after that, he hug Jinyoung so tight that the pregnant latter is huffing out for air. On the way home somehow, Jaebum can’t stop spoil Jinyoung with whatever he needs and care him because he’s carrying for 2 now. Jinyoung is so sure that he gain 3kgs that day with so many his cravings that Jaebum’s fulfilled.

 

“Babe what do you think of this onesie? Don’t you think that they would love it if we dressed them in the same outfit? Or they prefer different one? Do you think blue will go with red or will go with this green one-“

 

“Honey..” 

 

Jaebum look up from the onesies he held on his hand with a questioning face, “what?”

 

Jinyoung shake his head as he sat down because his feet are hurting, “we really don’t need anything anymore. Really. All we need is another baby crib” 

 

“But this is so cute” Jaebum pouted

 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, “fine. Let’s buy the 2 bibs with baby birds and 1 onesie and that’s it! No more okay”

 

Jaebum just smile as he skip his way to the cash register. Jinyoung just shake his head in amusement at his husband behavior. Sometimes he wonder if the role is wrong because obviously, Jaebum love to shop for his babies and Jinyoung hate shopping because his feet would swollen.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Jaebum turn his head to look at his tired pregnant wife. 

 

“Anything. As long as I can sit down” 

 

Jaebum nod, “Okay then. Let’s eat at the usual”

 

~

 

“HONEEEEEEY???” 

 

Jinyoung shouted from the living room and in flash there’s a panting Jaebum in front of him, “Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? Are the babies out now? No?”

 

“Relax honey.. I only call because I miss you” Jinyoung pouted.

 

Jaebum let out a breath of relief, “I thought something wrong with you” 

 

“No, but I need you to come here and stay with me” Jinyoung pouted again, “You’ve been locking yourself in that gooddamn office for hours and left me all alone here”

 

“You know that I do works there baby” Jaebum chuckled as he took a seat beside his wife and the latter immediately cuddling like a koala

 

“I know but I need someone to accompany me here because I hate bed rest” Jinyoung huffed.

 

“Okay then, what do you want to do?” 

 

“Hmm…” Jinyoung ponder, “how about taking some walk at the park?”

 

Jaebum about to protest but Jinyoung cut him off, “just this one please!!! You know I hate being trap in the house and I need to excersice this babies” he wriggled his feet

 

“No” 

 

Jinyoung gasped, “But.. but”

 

“No means no baby. I don’t want you to get hurt or anything so just stay here, watch some tv shows or eat” Jaebum stand up, about to go back to his office but Jinyoung tug his hand

 

“Please please please” he pulled out his puppy eyes but Jaebum just shake his head more

 

“No darling. You remember what the doctor said right? It’s your first and it’s going to take a lot of your energy, so no doing heavy activities just bed rest” Jaebum sternly told his stubborn, who just shake his head more

 

“Please please pleaseeee” Jinyoung whimpered, “I’m so bored at home and I can assure you that if I feel the slightest pain then I’d tell you immediately” 

 

Jaebum just shake his head no and turn around to go upstairs again but stop when he hear his wife’s sob. “Why are you crying? Are you hurt?” he rushed back to him

 

“No *sobs* I just want to *sobs* go out” Jinyoung is full on tears and Jaebum can only let out a heavy breath. 

 

I will regret this. Jaebum thought then he pull Jinyoung to stand up, “Okay let’s go take a walk but only around our driveway and backyard because I don’t trust your energy to walk until the nearest park” 

 

Jinyoung pouted at his husband’s choice of place to walk but cheered anyway because he can finally breath a fresh air. He stood up and waddle his way to the front door, grabbing his long coat and so ready in the front door already. 

 

“C’MON C’MON C’MON!!!” 

 

Jaebum just shake his head in amusement when he saw how excited his wife is with just going for a walk in the driveway and backyard. I should let him get out more.. Jaebum thought as he grab a scarf and put it on the jumpy Jinyoung. 

 

“Hold still babe, you will need this” Jaebum huffed as he tried to wrap the scarf. It’s hard to do it with the jumpy wife. 

 

~

 

“woaaaaah” Jinyoung in awed with how pretty the scenery in front of him as he sat down on one of the bench and stretch his legs. 

 

Jaebum told Jinyoung to sit first since he’s going to pick up some phone calls. Apparently, 3 days without the CEO at the office can cause a chaos and that make Jinyoung pouted at the thought of his too busy husband. Don’t get him wrong, he love it when Jaebum is on his work mode but sometimes Jinyoung also want his husband to just rest and have a peaceful day with him. Of course, being the IM Co. CEO means that Jaebum is required to be in place for 24/7 unless something emergency happens.

 

“—yes I will make sure to report it back to you. Pleasure to do business with you Mr. Han” Jaebum hanged up and turn to see his pouting husband. He chuckle and make his way to his love. “and why did I found my lovely wife is pouting here hm?”

 

“You’re too busy with works. Even when you said that you take a week off from the office” Jinyoung grumbled, crossing his arms and move away from his husband. Well, do his best to scooted away with a bulged almost 9 months stomach.

 

Jaebum laugh and Jinyoung is in awe because he love it when Jaebum laugh freely like this. Like he got no other worries in the world. “Well.. I’m sorry then. Will this make you forgive me?”

 

Jaebum suddenly pull out a tube of ice cream with pickles and mustard. At the sight of his favorite cravings, Jinyoung smile as he immediately take the bribes and eat them with a glee. Jaebum can stare at the view in front of him. Jinyoung is eating, messily he might add, his left hand hold the ice cream and the right hand is holding the pickles. He put the mustard beside him and once in a while dip it in. His legs swinging back and forth like little child and Jaebum is grateful for it.

 

“What’s with the staring?”

 

Jaebum just shake his head and wipe his wife messy mouth. “You really need to learn how to eat properly honey”

 

“I’m not a messy eater” Jinyoung protested but wipe his mouth furiously and that made Jaebum laugh.

 

“Aigoo my messy baby” Jaebum pinched Jinyoung’s cheek and the latter whine in hurt. 

 

They spend the rest of afternoon talking together and share some stories that happen for the past few weeks. Jinyoung is loving the rare free time of Jaebum. He really missed the latter and thank goodness that Jaebum can put up with his weird cravings and mood swings. Being pregnant for the first time is never easy but with Jaebum on his side, Jinyoung felt a little bit relief. He know that he can’t get stress, especially he got twins, but he just can’t help it. There’s some days where he really got stress and just cried in the bathroom without no one knows, but of course his husband immediately know about it.

 

“Ready to head inside baby? You need to warm up a bit and I need to catch up on some papers before joining you for dinner” Jaebum stood up, he held his hand for Jinyoung to take.

 

Jinyoung nod, agreeing because he’s kinda freezing now but he can totally tell his first babies is a lover a snow because they’ve been kicking ever since Jinyoung step outside to greet the cold weather.

 

~

 

It’s 2AM and Jinyoung can’t sleep. Not a wink. For some reason he got a really bad pain down there and he can’t do anything about it. It’s normal because it’s near his due date but it’s in 2 weeks! Uggghhh not now please my babies… Jinyoung grunted as he felt another pain on his stomach. He sat up and take a deep breath before making his way to the bathroom. Well, waddling for 5 minutes to the bathroom because his stomach is so not working with him today.

 

“Babe” 

 

Jinyoung heard Jaebum’s groggy voice outside the bathroom door. “I’m almost done honey.. Just peeing because the kids kick my bladder, thinking it’s soccer ball to play with” he muttered the last part but Jaebum heard it and laugh.

 

“Okay, scream if you want any help” 

 

“I will!” Jinyoung shouted back and grunted again as he felt another pain. 

 

After he’s done with his business, Jinyoung went to wash his hands went he feel water dribbling down between his thighs. He look down and his mouth open in shocked before it clicked on his mind.

 

“IM FREAKING JAEBUM COME HERE BECAUSE THE BABIES ARE COMING!”

 

~

 

“Okay honey deep breath… It’s okay, you can squeeze me if it hurts too much” Jaebum soothed his wife softly.

 

He can clearly see that Jinyoung is hurting and he can’t do nothing about it. It’s been 6 hours of torture, full of contractions and Jinyoung is in so much pain to the point he want to give up. 

 

“I can’t do this baby” Jinyoung sobbed.

 

Jaebum hushed him and softly whisper soothing words on his ear. Reminding him that there’s 2 boys that is so excited to meet the world and they’re ready for new adventures after hiding in their momma’s stomach for 9 months. 

 

“Take a deep breath honey.. Here here look into my eyes. There you go” Jaebum softly guide Jinyoung so he didn’t fall asleep. 

 

Jaebum know how much Jinyoung has suffer and he’s in pain because he can’t do anything about it. He didn’t know that it’s going to be this worse. He just relief when he saw his and Jinyoung’s parents along with the siblings. They encouraged Jaebum to stay beside Jinyoung because at this moment, Jinyoung really need Jaebum by his side. 

 

Jaebum look up from the sweaty and kinda pale Jinyoung to the door when he heard someone come in. It’s the doctor and thank goodness he bring good news.

 

“Well Mr. Im… I think it’s time” 

 

This is it….

 

~

 

“They look so cute” Jinyoung softly coo-ed at the two babies on his arms. 

 

He still can’t believe that he and Jaebum literally made two fuc- I mean freaking- cute babies. Both babies surprisingly look so much like Jaebum, even they’re just few hours old. People might can’t tell, but Jinyoung can tell that these two will bring troubles to the household. Good troubles. Oh, and they will look so much like their father.

 

“Hi baby”

 

Jinyoung look up and smile when he saw his husband standing by the door, peeking his head before fully come in. He kiss Jinyoung on forehead before taking the older twin. “Hi baby” 

 

Jinyoung chuckle as he saw how soft Jaebum is when it comes to his babies. Jinyoung know how much Jaebum is afraid with his pregnancy. Jaebum is afraid for being a father. Jaebum know that his anger management is worse and he’s afraid that he will lash it out on his kids but Jinyoung managed to assured him that it will be fine and he will by his side. Jinyoung is thankful because Jaebum is staying by his side when he’s in pain and he’s not really afraid anymore.

 

“I think he likes you” Jinyoung said when he saw the older twin is sleeping peacefully on Jaebum’s arms. “Name, babe?”

 

Jaebum look up and nod before he look back at the baby on his arms. “This one is Im Yi-En Mark and that one is Im Ka-Yee Jackson. My boys” 

 

Jaebum look proud, that made Jinyoung let out a smile. He look down at the baby that’s his fist silently on his arms. “Hi Jackson baby” he the soft chubby cheek before kiss it.

 

“Hi Mark

 

~

 

“Nwwwooooo twhat is my shiwt!” Jackson pouted.

 

“It’s ma tuwn to weawl it!” Mark stuck his tongue out and Jackson huffed as he make his way to sat down on the sofa to watch the tv. 

 

Apparently, his little body is still too short for the sofa and resulting him dangling his feet on the air and wriggling his way to the sofa. Mark, who saw this, immediately push his twin’s bottom before joining him on the sofa. 

 

“let’s watch thwis” Mark said, putting on baby cartoons that make Jackson cheer immediately. Completely forget that they just got in an argument. 

 

Jinyoung is in the kitchen, minding the dinner, when he realized that he hears no noise. None. Twins… either they make troubles or sleep. Jinyoung goes to check his 1 year old twins and can’t help but gushing when he saw that both of them are asleep, holding each other. Though, Jinyoung can tell that Mark is squirming because Jackson hug him too tight. Jinyoung smile and re-arranged the position before putting blankets over their small body. Putting kisses on both foreheads, he strut his way to the kitchen.

 

Jinyoung know that it will ruin their sleeping schedule for the day but Jinyoung don’t have the heart to wake them up. He stirred his soup when he heard the front door being open then close. Peeking, he saw his tired husband taking of his coat. 

 

Jinyoung frowned, he approached his husband and kiss him on the cheek. It startled the latter but he just smile and kiss his wife back. “The twins?”

 

“They’re in there” Jinyoung nod his head to the living room.

 

"They're an angel I swear when they're asleep!" Jaebum coo-ed. 

 

Jaebum went and kiss each twins on the cheek before making his way to the bedroom, freshen up before dinner time. Jinyoung hurried finish the dishes and set the plates on the table. Bringing the two baby chairs and each baby plates along with their sippy cups, he laid down the bibs and scoop the baby food to the plate. After that he put the dishes on the dish plates and start to arranged it on the table.

 

“Dinner is ready!” He shouted from the bottom of the stairs, stay in there for a few secs to make sure Jaebum hears him and made his way to wake the twins.

 

He softly pat Mark’s little body and the baby immediately curling into a ball to his mother’s lap. Jinyoung chuckle, he arranged few baby hairs and peck Mark’s cheek few times until the little boy swat his hands.

 

“Go away” he mumbled, curling more to Jinyoung’s embrace.

 

“C’mon baby. Let’s eat dinner. I thought you’re hungry?” 

 

Hearing the word ‘dinner’ which means ‘food’, Mark’s head shot up and smile. “Food?”

 

“Yes food baby. Now go with daddy first because mommy need to wake your brother” Jinyoung told Mark and the little boy nod his head. He saw his daddy is home and squeals when he make his way to him. Mark hug his daddy’s legs and look up, “Hi daddy” he grinned.

 

Jaebum chuckle and pick the baby up, strut his way to the dining room. Jaebum strap Mark to the baby chair and sit down when Jinyoung enter the dining room, carrying a sleepy Jackson. 

 

“Jackson, don’t fall asleep yet. Eat first” Jaebum told the baby because Jackson keep bobbing his head in a sleepy state.

 

Jinyoung sat himself in between the twins. He start to feed both of them with Jaebum occasionally feed his wife. The routine is like that, Jinyoung will feed the twins and Jaebum will feed him because sometimes Jinyoung forgot when he's too focused. 

 

"Jackson, c'mon baby. Few more and you can sleep after that" Jinyoung softly said to the sleepy baby and feed him again when Jackson open his mouth. He turn to Mark and shake his head in amusement, he caught Mark trying to feed himself the mashed potato but ended up with a mashed potato mustache. "What would I do with you hm? My messy baby, just like you dad" Jinyoung wiped his son.

 

"Hey!" Jaebum protested and pouted. 

 

"Oh hush. Both of them are obviously got your genes" Jinyoung rolled his eyes in playful manner before feed Mark again

 

"I am not a messy eater" Jaebum huffed and Jinyoung look at his husband, raising his eyebrow in a 'really?' look. "What?"

 

"Not a messy eater you said?" Jinyoung stood up and went over to wipe the sauce from his husband's cheek. "This is what you called not a messy eater? You clearly are one babe" he laughs and Jaebum only shrugs before eating again

 

Jinyoung is praying that Jackson will finish his food or else, he will wake up in the middle of the night asking for food. "C'mon honey.. just 2 more and we're done okay" 

 

Jackson managed to nod but Jackson is so sleepy that he can’t keep his head up and ended up smashing his face down the mashed potato

 

“Eeekkk my baby!” Jinyoung shrieked and Jaebum can only laugh.

 

"Okay, I think they're done. Let's just bath them because clearly, the cheeky monkey here can't keep his hands off the mashed potato" Jaebum said and gestured to the messy baby Mark

 

"Mommy wook!!!" he grinned and Jinyoung can see that he's basically bath in mashed potato

 

It's going to be another long bathroom time.... 



Is the last chapter kinda boring? lol I'm sorry...

1. I finished my exams and finished my semester ^.^ *happy dance*

2. I know I said I wil post 2/3 more weeks but I just have to throw this one out immediately hoho. It's kinda short so I'm sorry... *bows deeply*

3. Any comments, votes, suggestions, subscribers, etc are welcome ^.^

4. Don't be afraid to leave comments, you're not annoying. More like encouraged me to write more hehe

5. That's it.... 

Enjoy ^.^ thank you for reading! x - A