ABCs of IM's

The 임's

Leave comments down below for any suggestions of critics or anything! I'd love to hear from you guys :)



A - is for Awkward

 

Yugyeom is busy. 

 

Busy thinking whether he should go to the sandbox or not. The problem is, there’s girls in there. Not that he’s shy or anything but Yugyeom is always awkward around girls. He remember meeting mommy’s friends and some of them are girls. Somehow they love to pinch his cheeks -he still remember how red he is that day.

 

“Gyeommie?” 

 

Yugyeom look up to see his mommy, looking pretty with his brown long jacket. 

 

“Why didn’t you go and play? I thought you want to play in the sandbox?” 

 

Yugyeom huffs and shook his head, crossing his arms. Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Just minutes ago, Yugyeom is screaming his head off wanting to go to the park. ‘I just need too mommy!’ being his reason. Jinyoung have to pinch his chubby cheeks few times because he’s too cute. 

 

Jinyoung look over to the sandbox and grins. “Girls scares you?” 

 

“No!” Yugyeom shrieks, red suits his chubby cheeks. He stomped off to the other side and Jinyoung follow him. 

 

“It’s wardward mommy” 

 

Jinyoung tilts his head, “ward?” 

 

“Yeah, like you usually do when you meet daddy’s fwends” Yugyeom says, innocently playing with the swings. He swings it back and forth but not getting on it. 

 

Jinyoung getting confused for a second, then he realized it. “Ahhh you mean awkward?” 

 

“Yeah that” 

 

Yugyeom continues to play, leaving Jinyoung to quietly giggles. It’s just too funny and he just want to pinch his youngest chubby cheeks. Jinyoung sit on the bench nearby and pull out his phone, texting his husband about Yugyeom. Jaebum replied with emoticon laugh and told Jinyoung that he’ll pick them up on his way home. Honestly, his husband don’t have to do that since the park is like 5 minutes away from home but oh well. 

 

“AAKKKHHH” 

 

Jinyoung is on his feet immediately and run towards the noise, which is Yugyeom’s scream. He spot the boy and immediately check for any injuries but found none. Instead he found a little girl -probably younger that Yugyeom- smiling cheekily. Yugyeom went to his hiding, which is his mommy’s chest and softly sobbing. 

 

“Darling what happen?” 

 

Yugyeom asnwer in muffled voice. “Darling I can’t hear you” Jinyoung says, pulling Yugyeom up. The toddler point at the girl with a ligth scowl and turn to his mommy

 

“She kissed me mommy!”

 

Aahh… my little Yuggie will always be awkward around girls.

 

 

B - is for Baby

 

Mark is known as the independent eldest child. Even though he’s twins with Jackson, people always sees him as the oldest one. It’s because he’s so quiet -only loud at some moments- and he’s quite independent. The parents can see it clearly that he’s the ‘following-the-rules’ type, completely the opposite of Jackson.

 

So, it’s quite interesting when it’s midnight (Jinyoung guess) and there’s little body squirming between his and Jaebum. Jinyoung thought it’s Bambam but he’s wrong. 

 

“Mark?” 

 

The boy look up with sleepy eyes, clutching tightly to his tiger plushie. “Mommy, I’m scared. Can I sleep here? I promise just tonight” 

 

Jinyoung smile. It’s a rule in their house that each kids have to sleep in their own bed. They can move, but the moment they get sleepy one of the parents will take them to their own room and wait until the kid asleep. 

 

Usually, it’s either Youngjae or Bambam. Jackson do it once when he’s 3 years old but not anymore, claiming that he’s old enough. Mark is the only one that didn’t do it. It’s quite shocking to see that he’s giving his mommy puppy eyes to give him permission. 

 

Just tonight… “Okay but only tonight okay? and no telling your other siblings or else they’ll throw a fit” Jinyoung softly says, arranging the kid bird nest of hair. 

 

The little boy nod and proceed to nuzzles into his mother’s warmth. He can feel his daddy move to hug him from the back. “Our eldest baby is little baby now” 

 

“I’m still you baby right mommy, daddy?” Mark looks up.

 

Jinyoung smiles and give him a kiss onto his forehead. “You will always be our baby markie”

 

 

C - is for Curious

 

Jackson is an adventurous kid. He’s a little bug that’s always runs around, trying to find something new and learn through it. He hates bugs but he loves to find new ones -and resembles a lot to one. Once, he hops around like a frog and keeps doing that until Jinyoung told him to stop. 

 

“But mom!! It will upset Mr. Ben!!” he exclaims that time. 

 

“I’m sorry, who?” 

 

“Mr. Ben, the frog remember?” the kid rolls his eyes. Jinyoung raised his eyebrow at that one, what a sassy kid. 

 

He’s also a kid who’s curious at everything he sees. Example, if he saw his mommy read on some papers then Jackson would truts over and try to read it too. Except he didn’t understand it and grab the papers, trying his best to understand it but in the end he gave up. 

 

It’s cute because Jinyoung thinks that this will help Jackson to socialize more in the future. but sometimes, something cute and helpful can be such a disaster. Like right now, Jinyoung is so ready to faint and loss at words. 

 

“Mommy! Look!!” Jackson skips/walks towards his mom, one hand holding tiny balloon. “A balloon!!” 

 

Except it was not a balloon, it’s a …. and Jinyoung didn’t know how the heck his 4 years old can get his hands on it. 

 

“I play hide and seek in daddy’s closet and I found this hidden stacks mommy! Guess daddy didn’t want to shawe” he frowns, then look up at his mommy “can you tell him mommy to shawe his toys with us?” 

 

Jinyoung pray that Jaebum better get his ears ready for his mouthful speech on how their kids found the stacks. 

 

 

D - is for Daughter

 

Jaebum rubs his eyes. 

 

Then he do it again. 

 

And again. 

 

Until he’s sure that he’s not wrong. 

 

He’s sure that what he see right now is his wife holding a baby girl and playing with her… WHAT?!

 

Jinyoung looks up upon hearing sounds, only to find his husband home. “Oh hi baby, sorry I didn’t greet you. I got handful with Aerum” 

 

Jaebum still standing shock by the living room entrance. He’s so sure in the morning he leave the house with 5 kids and they’re all boys. He’s sure that Jinyoung isn’t pregnant and he’s so sure that he never went through another watching-my-baby-born experience after Yugyeom. 

 

“Aww is our Aerum hungry? Hm? Let’s give you to daddy first okay? Then we’ll eat” Jinyoung baby talked the kid, softly transfering the baby to his still frozen husband. 

 

“Babe? You okay?” Jinyoung asks, looking concern. 

 

Jaebum didn’t answer, he look down at the kid -who’s tugging at his tie and mumbling baby gibberish- then up to his wife. “Where.. she.. what?..  come from?” he stutters nonsense words. 

 

Jinyoung furrows his eyebrows. “Babe” he put his hand on his husband forehead, “Are you okay?”

 

Jaebum take a deep breath, closing his eyes, trying to remember if they ever have a daughter. Because the last time he remember, they both agree to not have another one after Yugyeom because it can put his wife in dangerous situation. Nope, nada… we only have 5 boys in the house. I must be dreaming. He thought then place this ‘Aerum’ on Jinyoung arms once again before run upstairs. 

 

He’s about to change his shirt when someone calls for him. Turning around and it’s their oldest, the twins along with Yugyeom. 

 

“Daddy, Mommy said to quickly come down because he needs.. umm..” Jackson pursed his lips, forgetting what his mommy said to him. Mark help whispering beside him, ‘mommy needs to cook!’ 

 

“Yeah! that” 

 

Jaebum rubs his eyes, not believing what he’s seeing just downstairs. He crouches down, “Tell me boys, who’s Aerum?” 

 

Jackson gasp, dramatic child. “Daddy!! She’s our little sister of course!!” he squeals then proceed to run downstairs. 

 

Dinner went… disaster. Jaebum right arms holding Aerum and his left holding Yugyeom. Currently, the twins are in food fight and Bambam joined them. Youngjae is the only one who’s eating peacefully. 

 

“Help me babe- OH MY GOSH STOP BOYS!” Jinyoung screams, tearing the twins apart. They’re about to launch mashed potato rocket. 

 

Yugyeom suddenly let out shrieking wails, Aerum follows along. Then the cycle continues until all the kids crying. 

 

Suddenly, it turns weird… so weird that Jaebum want to kill himself right there. 

 

“Let’s get divorce hyung. I can’t take care 6 kids + you. I don’t think I’m capable of it” Jinyoung stood up and in a flash he’s by the door, already carrying his bags and about to get in the car. He look back once again and Jaebum know his appearance looks ridiculous. 

 

“Good bye hyung” 

 

“NOOOOOO!!!” 

 

 

 

 

“Wake up honey wake up!!!” Jinyoung shakes his husband. Hard. 

 

He’s so shocked because it’s freaking midnight and Jaebum suddenly scream so loud he afraid it will woke the children up. 

 

“Huh? Jinyoung?” Jaebum still in drowsy state, suddenly hug his wife so tight he’s afraid that he’ll gone like in his dream. 

 

After calm down -just little bit- Jaebum began tell the story about his dream. Jinyoung laughs it off, calming his husband down that it will never happen -well unless Jaebum do something bad- and slowly guide the elder back to sleep. Jinyoung smile though, thinking what if they really have daughter. It’s impossible with his condition but it’s nice? 

 

Ahh I should just sleep. 

 

 

E - is for Enemy

 

Bambam is on a mission. He eyed the green monster -his forever enemy-, then grab his fork, his move is steady and he make sure no one sees it. 

 

“AHA!”

 

he stab it and put it away. Then he happily turn to eat his potatoes again. Until…

 

“Kunpimook! How many times do I have to tell you to not feed the cats your broccolis!!” 

 

Oopss.. Mommy gone mad. Let’s run for now

 

 

F - is for Fighting

 

This

 

is

 

so

 

boring. 

 

Jaebum yawns once again, dead so bored with the messed up meeting. Clearly, most of the new staffs underestimated his status in the company and how strict he is. He let them go 2 times and by the third? oh, it’s a war. 

 

“Enough” he slams the documents on the table. Standing up, he walks towards the front and look around. “This is a complete bull. I asked you to do A and you do Z. Revise this, I’ll be waiting until 4PM or else say bye to your work desk” then he walks out. 

 

Some people thought that he didn’t really hear other’s opinion, which is so wrong, because he always hear others then he would pick or gather them as one. People that had been rejected by him always claimed that he’s a complete bull CEO, that he can’t run an empire. Again, another lie when his company name is practically everywhere and anywhere. 

 

Back at his office, he starts going over piles of documents that need to look over. Documents over documents and none of them reach his expectations. So far, they day has been a super ty day except this morning when the kids cutely dress him up for work. Hence why Jaebum wore a light blue blazer along with pink shirt underneath, paired up with light blue pants and sparkly shoes. So different from the dark colour he usually wear. 

 

“If you can’t handle it then I should strip you down from the position. Don’t bark, do it” he hangs up harshly then buzz his secretary to let the person that waiting for him to come in. 

 

The man greets the CEO with a smile but too bad it’s not his lucky day. 

 

“Don’t smile nor make eye contact with me. Explain why I lost almost billion dollars on the project I gave to you” Jaebum cuts the ‘warm’ welcoming. 

 

The man stand before him is actually one of his longest worker and before, he trust him. Few people from different departments already warned him but he didn’t want to believe it until he have the proofs. 

 

Mr. Jang clears his throat, “Mr. Im.. ahh it’s actually a mistake. You see, at that day I was supposed to meet with the head director but I can’t because I have another meeting to go an-“

 

“Meeting with my rival you say?” Jaebum cuts him, jaw clench and so ready to punch the man in his gut if it wasn’t for his old age. This man is so dirty and Jaebum pity his family because his wife clearly don’t deserve a cheating husband. 

 

Jang is sweating, fear swims in his eyes but he determines to bring this man down because if he can then he’ll receive more than what this Im Jaebum offers him. 

 

“You see Mr. Jang” Jaebum stands up, going around the desk. “I can get any information of anyone I hired in matter of seconds. Including their private life” he smirks. Jaebum know that his moves are dirty but this is a serious matter. 

 

Checkmate. 

 

“Fine! I corrupted most of it okay!!” the man stood up, frustated that his covers got blown away. If his wife know that he’s cheating on her, then bye bye glamorous life. 

 

“Considered you’re fired starting this second. Please pack up your bags and things, away from my office immediately” Jaebum turns around. 

 

Everyone in the bussiness know that Jaebum is someone to not mess with. Once you messed up, there’s no way you can escape from it. 3 things that you can’t do dirty play with him are his family, The IM’s and work. 

 

And Mr. Jang just have to strike 3 to say good bye to his life. 

 

“Don’t act like you didn’t do it too Mr. Im. I know you’ve been cheating on your so-called-wife when he’s a man and when you produced retarded kids you regret it hence you cheat on him! Don’t act like you’re God in this business because you’re not! Mark my words, you will go down in matter of seconds” he’s red after finish up. 

 

Something strikes in Jaebum’s mind immediately at the words ‘wife’ and ‘retarded kids’. He look over and raised his eyebrow. Did this man just… He chuckles. Deep, scary, dark one. 

 

“Ahh.. Mr. Jang. Forever will be funny” he smile, a sinister one. He flicks his fingers and in a snap, his men standing inside his office. 

 

“Please bring this rat back to his place and make sure to add few photos and videos. Don’t forget the divorce papers too” 

 

Mr. Jang suddenly stood up in rage. “YOU CAN’T DO THIS. UNGRATEFUL BRAT, I HELPED YOU AND WITHOUT ME YOUR COMPANY WILL—”

 

in instant he’s down by his knees. Red patched seemingly make patterns on his pants. Jaebum mens stand behind him and one of them has gun out. They wouldn’t do this if Jang didn’t let out a gun too. It harms their CEO and they have to protect him. They quickly disposed him out and clean up few drips of blood. 

 

Jaebum let out a sigh, he didn’t mean for this to happen and he didn’t want to hurt anyone. It’s been a long tiring day and he’s so ready to go home and cuddle up to his wife. He miss him so much. He almost cry when he feels Jinyoung warmth when he hug him in their bedroom that night. Jinyoung know that his husband had a long day, so he let him rest for the night and he will deal with the kids. 

 

They keep asking what’s wrong with their daddy and Jinyoung only answer ‘Daddy is tired. Help him rest by helping mommy?’  and they immediately agrees. 

 

It’s not easy, but Jaebum swore that he would never let people bring down or hurt his husband and kids. 

 

 

 

G - is for Grounded

 

“You’re grounded” 

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Jinyoung peeks into the living room, seeing his husband sit on the sofa and the twins standing near him. They’re already 17 now and such a rebel. Jinyoung didn’t need to ask what’s wrong this time, they’ve been grounded numerous time ever since they hit puberty. Hanging out until past curfew, silently going to party and drink until they can’t remember where is their house and lots more. 

 

It’s not that they do this for attention, more like trying way to many new things. Jinyoung know that this will happen and both of parents know that they will discipline their kids a little bit more harsh now that they grown up. 

 

“2 weeks no hanging out, phones and laptops unless you really need it for school works and either I or mommy will supervise it” 

 

“WHAT?! Dad you can’t be serious!” Jackson whines, Mark follows beside him. 

 

Jaebum look over at them with stern eyes, “Well if someone study hard enough instead of going to a party that’s a ‘total massive, we have to go there dad’ then you wouldn’t be grounded” then he get up and away from 2 whining teenagers. 

 

Jinyoung hide a smile once he sees his husband. He know how much Jaebum hates to discipline them so hard but they need it. Inside, Jaebum is such a softie for his kids hence why sometimes Jinyong have to do the work being the bad guy. He back to stir the soup once again and decide that it’s done. 

 

He’s busy preparing for lunch today when he hears footsteps -looks like they’re running- and turn around to find his twins. His eldest boys. 

 

“Mommyyy~” Jackson whines, quickly drapes over his body to him. He looks at his mother and pout. Mark doing the same and Jinyoung can feel how old he is because his boys are taller than him and waaaay heavier now. 

 

“Don’t mommy me, it’s your fault for a E at your report card” he smirks playfully. 

 

They both whines once again and protest how their daddy are soooo evil and never live young per Jackson word. Jinyoung only laughs and enjoy this moment for a bit, before ushers the boys to call their little brothers and father downstairs to eat.

 

And yes, the twins make his mommy promise them to persuade their father to reduce the weeks into 1 week only. Jinyoung bought it up to Jaebum at night only to have his husband turn his back towards him. He shrugs, at least I try. 

 

 

 

H - is for Hunting

 

Youngjae is 10 months old now. 

 

And he’s so cheeky because he can follow his brothers everywhere they go now. He’s a professional crawler!! Mommy even said that he’s a good boy and Youngjae is happy he kiss his mommy. 

 

One thing that he also love is cat. The family have family cat and it’s Nora. Youngjae is in love with it the first time he sees the cat. 

 

“YAAAKKK!!!” he screeches upon seeing the cat, holding her tightly against him. The proceed to sit down and start to talk in his baby voice.

 

And that’s how Jinyoung found his baby and their frightened cat in his arms. This is worth a picture moment and he of course have to sent it to his families. Jinyoung left them to play along until an hour later he sees Youngjae crawling but stopping in the middle to crouch down, ready to attack someone or ….. something. He wait for moment, shaking his pretty little , then attack! Like, legit lurching forward. 

 

“Youngjae!” Jinyoung rush over, afraid that his baby is hurting, only to find Youngjae is in the middle of ‘hunting’ their cat as usual. He laughs, have no idea how come his youngest love to ‘hunt’ their cat. 

 

 

 

I - is for I Love You

 

“Mommy I love you”

 

“Daddy I love you”

 

“‘ark ‘ung! I love you”

 

“Jackson ‘ung!!!” I love you”

 

Youngjae shrieks happily, clapping his hands over and over again. 

 

It’s sunday and the family are all seated in the living room, spending time together and enjoying random kids show on television. 

 

Jinyoung smile and pick Youngjae up, seating him on his lap. The 1 year old is currently learning many new vocabs and picking up new words here and there. Thus why both parents have to really careful with their words. Now, Youngjae is in love with words ‘I Love You’ ever since Jinyoung read him ‘Guess How Much I Love You’ book. 

 

It’s cute, especially with his lisp. 

 

Jinyoung felt a tug on his shirt, looking down to find smiley Youngjae. “Mommy, I love you”

 

 

 

J - is for Jealousy

 

“What are you doing?” asks a confused Jaebum. He just got home, expecting to see his wife by the kitchen cooking their dinner not on his office going through the boring files. 

 

“Learning” 

 

“.. Okay, learning what?” 

 

The younger lower down a file that he’s reading, “voodoo” 

 

——

 

“Are you sure you want to fire her? I mean, yes she’s a cheap but at least her works are good” Jinhwan says, going through numerous files for male applicants.

 

“Yes, I don’t want her to get ‘voodoo’ and please quick find me another accountant that is male right now. We have important meeting tomorrow” 

 

 

 

K - is for Kisses

 

“mommy ppo ppo?” 

 

Jinyoung peck Bambam and pick him up. The kid is just too cute and he’s so affectionate to everyone in the household. Even to the staffs, especially the guards by the front gates since they love to give him cookies in return. Just yesterday, he insists that he have to go out and give the guards cookies and hot chocolates mommy! It’s freezing outside. He also bring few of his toys, saying that they can help the guards to protect the house. 

 

Safe to say, Jaebum didn’t need to ask why his guards smiles a lot nowadays. 

 

— —

 

“I’m home!” 

 

“Daddy! Kissy??” 

 

 

 

L - is for Learning

 

“say ‘Mommy’”

 

“…..” 

 

“Mommy”

 

“….Da!”

 

Jinyoung sigh. “it’s okay buddy, that’s close” he pats Yugyeom’s head and feed him another spoon of mashed broccoli and chicken with rice. 

 

It’s lunch time but he’s alone in the house since his 3 eldest are with their daddy and Bambam is at his grandma’s house, so that leave him with his youngest. Yugyeom is in the middle of learning new words and Jinyoung is frustated enough that he said Jaebum’s name first! 

 

“Mommy, c’mon yug, or ma” 

 

He’s trying so hard teaching Yugyeom, he didn’t notice his dearly husband come through the door. Jaebum is in one of his rare days where he can be at home at this hour, meaning that there’s no meetings or piles of documents waiting for to be sign. He love his family and this is one of his favorite moment. It’s too cute to see a slightly frustated wife teaching his son to say his name. 

 

“C’mon yuuug” Jinyoung whines. The problem is, Yugyeom already said his daddy’s name! That’s totally unfair. 

 

Jaebum smirk, there’s no way Yugyeom will say it that fast. Truth is, they both always in competition to see who’s name going to be called for. So far, Jaebum won by 5 kids. 

 

“Say mama” 

 

“…nana” 

 

“No mama” 

 

Yugyeom is frustated because he want his banana but his mommy didn’t give it to him. He had enough so he slams the tray table. “MA!” 

 

Time froze.

 

“OH MY GOSH MY BABY” Jinyoung screams after few seconds later, picking the baby up and spin him around. 

 

It’s fun to see your kids learning new things everyday. 

 

 

 

M - is for Monster

 

“Mommy!!” 

 

“Daddy!!” 

 

little whines can be heard from outside the master bedroom and it’s only 2AM. Jinyoung gets up and open the door, to find Youngjae with red face and tears marks his face. 

 

He crouches down, wiping the tears away “what happen?” 

 

Youngjae just shake his head and dives in to his mommy’s embrace, whispering soft ‘monster’. Jinyoung sigh, this is their 4th night with Youngjae’s monster nightmare and it’s not healthy. Jinyoung afraid that his baby boy will get less sleep and that means less energy and that can make him sick. 

 

— —

 

“See” Jinyoung point to the closet, “no monster” 

 

Youngjae peeks around and nod, his mommy already checked it for him so that means there will be no monsters! He clambers back to his bed clumsily, pulling his covers up until it reach his neck. Jinyoung goes over and tucks him in nicely before giving soft kiss to his forehead. He didn’t forget to turn on the night lamp and go back to master bedroom, ready to dive in the comfort of warmth. 

 

 

 

N - is for Nature 

 

Jinyoung is all about flowers, sunshines, rainbows, and all that cute sh!t. 

 

Jaebum is dark. Like legit all black, grey dark. 

 

So when the headlines that day stated that “RUTHLESS BILLIONAIRE FIND HIS TRUE LOVE?” it cause quite an uproar among people. They can’t believe it that the almighty Jaebum have heart and to actually have someone that can dictate him. 

 

——

 

“what the- so what if I have heart I’m still human” Jaebum huffs at the stupid headlines, throwing the newspaper away. 

 

Jinyoung walks over and pick the paper up, reading it with a smile. He look over at his, now, fianceè who got frowns on his face. He walks over to hug him and give a kiss to his cheek. 

 

“So what? At least they’re true when they said that I can ‘dictate’ you” he giggles then runaway before the elder catch him. 

 

 

 

O - is for Obsessed

 

“Can I?” 

 

“No”

 

“But it-“

 

“No”

 

“Jaebum hear me! It-“

 

“No and no. That’s my final answer” he shots his stern look and Jinyoung know that he lose. 

 

Jinyoung trudges over back to his work desk, pouting all the way and Jaebum of course notice it. The elder chuckles at the show his boyfriend put up upon can’t go to the office party. Well, it’s not exactly an office party more like staffs sudden dinner. Jaebum know that there will be alcohol there so that’s no no for Jinyoung. 

 

“UGH YOU’RE SO OBSESSED I HATE YOU” the younger suddenly screams from his desk, making few people turn to look at him then at the CEO. They let out chuckles, it’s quite funny to see them like this. 

 

“Love you too babe, don’t forget the meeting presentation”

 

 

 

P - is for Poster

 

“GO BABY! YOU CAN DO IT!!!” Jinyoung screams

 

It’s quite an important day since it’s his twins first baseball game. To say that the grown up twins are quite embarrassed, they are. But since their mommy just too lovely (or scary), they let him go

 

(“mom please don’t bring posters or screams or-“ 

 

“Just go darling, I’ll be there with Yugyeom and Daddy too okay?” Jinyoung smiles and Mark know that it’s not the soft one, more like ‘dare say no to me?’)

 

One of their friends approach the twins with big smiles and cookies in his hand. “Dude! You’re mom is really cool! He gave me this” he shoves the cookies and lemonade in front of their face. 

 

“Oh and he also gave me this” he shows the poster, medium size one, written in hangul ‘MARK AND JACKSON GO GO! WIN! WIN!’

 

 

 

Q - is Queen

 

There’s a reason why Jinyoung is the Queen of the household while Jaebum is the King. 

 

Even though the King always made the decisions, the Queen always there before the decisions were made. Jinyoung always think twice and calm while Jaebum sometimes do it recklessly. 

 

He love his Queen nevertheless every flaws he have, because he’s not perfect either. 

 

 

 

R - is for Rules

 

“Mommy, why do we have rules in the house?” little Youngjae sprut out the random question in the middle of coloring. 

 

He just start kindergarten and thus many new questions asked away. 

 

“Well, if there’s no rules then will you see this house spotless and clean like now?” 

 

Youngjae shakes his head and pouts. Jinyoung frowns, wondering whether his answer is wrong or right. 

 

“but in coloring there’s no rules right?” 

 

Jinyoung chuckles. So this is why he asked the question. “Well darling, as long as you’re happy with the result then there’s no rules apply”

 

“Yes!” he fist bump the air and continue with coloring the water with pink crayons. 

 

 

 

S - is for Slippers

 

Jinyoung wriggles his toes happily. He’s humming and he’s happy. 

 

Why?

 

Because it’s ‘slippers day’!! Thanks to him, he made Jaebum agree to let everyone once in a month wearing slippers to office. Yet, they also have to have spare shoes just in case they have to go professional out of office. 

 

It’s the little things like this that made him happy. Especially his feet covered in warm bunny slippers

 

 

 

T - is for Ticklish

 

Jinyoung gaps at the sound and then it’s like a switch turn on, he moves closer to his boyfriend. 

 

“Jaebummie hyuuung~ come hereee” 

 

“No, stay away from me” 

 

It’s only an accidental shove and he didn’t know that his boyfriend could produce such cute squeaks. 

 

 

 

U - is for Umbridge

 

“ugh curse you stupid pink lady how dare you do that to my man!!” 

 

Jinyoung is spending his morning grumbling about this ‘pink lady’ and Jaebum didn’t even know who she is. He tried to remember if there’s any lady that get too close to him at yesterday event but nothing. 

 

“I never hate someone this much! Even the main bad man isn’t that bad” 

 

“and may I ask, who’s this pink lady my darling?” Jaebum sips his coffee, eyes going back and forth to his wife pacing. 

 

“DON’T TELL ME YOU DON’T KNOW UMBRIDGE??!!” 

 

 

 

V - is for Victory

 

The household know just how competitive the youngest are. He is competitive towards ‘who love mommy the most’, he’s competitive in eating, coloring, showering and even when they’re napping! 

 

So, it’s not a rare sight to see when Jinyoung walks into the living room to find his two youngest scribbling mad onto the paper. Hands gripping tight the crayons until Bambam break them. 

 

Silence.

 

Then Yugyeom stand up, “HA! I win! You’re crayons are weak”

 

 

 

W - is for Whipped

 

Jaebum know everyone staring at him. He can feel his face burning from the stares but he held his head high. After all, he’s the CEO and known as the ruthless one. 

 

“Your kids?” Jinhwan asks. 

 

“Yeah, now don’t ask to much question, let’s just start” 

 

Safe to say, his day working just fine with the light pink blazer and light blue pants on. He loves the twins but he needs to get them educated in dressing their daddy to work.

 

 

 

X - is for X-treme

 

“Okay enough baby that’s enough” Jaebum pulls Jackson off, “stop or I will tell mommy and we all go home now” 

 

Jackson pouts, not liking the idea because he just got here. 

 

“but daaaad~” 

 

“No buts. If you go crazy all over the monkey bars again, so help me we will not visit the park again” 

 

Jackson pouts even more but nods. He promise his dad to not get crazy with the monkey bars today but his daddy never told him to not somersault on the monkey bars.

 

“JACKSON!”

 

 

 

Y - is for Yes

 

“They’re meant for the wild so we can’t keep her” 

 

“but daddy-“ 

 

“No, now let’s go before mommy search for us” 

 

Mark sadly walks away from the lion cage, looking at them sadly before waving good bye. 

 

“Maybe we can visit her again?” 

 

Mark lights up at his daddy idea, “yes daddy of course!” 

 

 

 

Z - is for Zipper

 

“What are you doing honey?” 

 

Jinyoung looks down at his wriggling child. He remember telling Youngjae to wear his jacket because it’s cold outside, not him to wriggle like worms on fire. 

 

“It’s. Almost. There” he grunts and huffs, pulling at something.

 

“Let me see” Jinyoung murmurs and chuckle at the stuck zipper. “It’s stuck honey, wait here. I will grab my lotion first” 

 

Youngjae being left alone, he side eyes the stuck zipper as if they’re wrong and need punishment. “You’re making me late to play with Mr. and Mrs. Snow” 



5ks words omg I never wrote this much lol it's hella tiring. 

Anyway my lovely readers.... AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING OMG :((((( WHAT A BAD AUTHOR I AM I KNOW BUT LIFE MADE ME LIKE THIS. 

Enjoy this little snippets of the family, I love you guys. 

P.S : J HOPE HIXTAPE IS ON FIREEEEEE~ I FREAKING LOVE HIM FOR BEING SO COLORFUL AND SUCH A SUNSHINE FADSKCKJRIEWJAONFD BYE. 

x - A