Fashion Show

The 임's

 

Because I'm happy~

Mark & Jackson : 8 years old

Youngjae : 6 years old

Bambam : 3 years old

Yugyeom : 2 years old



 

“There’s my little ant baby” 

 

and Jaebum is greeted with toothy smile from his 2 years old youngest baby. “How’s your sleep hm?” he give butterfly kisses around Yugyeom’s little face and make the baby laugh

 

“Stop daddy!! it twickle” 

 

Jaebum laugh, “Okay I’ll stop. Let’s go downstairs?” and Jaebum make his way downstairs with a half sleepy half hyper Yugyeom

 

It’s a calm wednesday for the IM’s because none of them have anything to do nor anything to attend. It’s a national holiday day and the kids decide that it’s their best time to do anything in the house and the parents decide that it’s their best time to catch up on their sleep, but of course with a 5 hyper kids that’s somehow always woke up at 7 in the morning, there’s no time to catch up on their sleep.

 

“Hi my baby” Jinyoung greet them from the kitchen doorway and immediately smothered kisses to him

 

“Mommy *giggles* stwophh” Yugyeom giggled and wriggling his way out from Jaebum’s arms to escape

 

“He's runnig away from me now” Jinyoung pouted. He saw that Yugyeom ran towards his brothers that’s playing in the living room

 

Jaebum chuckle, “Are you sulking now darling?” he pulled Jinyoung to his embrace and the latter sigh as he wrap his arms around his husband’s waist

 

“No, but nowadays he’s so far away from me” Jinyoung look up and pouted more at his husband. Jaebum just smile at what his wife did and kiss his forehead, “He’s going through ‘big boy’ phase that’s somehow gotten too fast onto him. Let it go. Because he still needs his mommy’s kisses”

 

They’re about to kiss again until the scream of the youngest in the house shock them. Both of them immediately ran to the living room to see what happen, only to find mini-fight between Yugyeom and Bambam. They’re fighting for Jinyoung’s shoes.

 

“Boys boys” Jinyoung push both of them away from each other but they still try to march forward, “Hey hey what’s going on here? Jackson don’t push Youngjae from the sofa please” 

 

Jaebum haul Bambam to his arms and Jinyoung held Yugyeom tightly, “What’s going on here?” 

 

“I want to weawr youw shoes mommy but Yuggie hewe is snathing it” he pouted afterward

 

Jinyoung just shake his head and laugh, “honey, it’s snatching not snathing and if I’m not wrong it’s my shoes” he raised his eyebrow but Bambam just keep pouting and wriggling away

 

“Noooo daddy I want. to. weawr. it!!” 

 

“Okay why don’t we- no Jackson don’t do that to Youngjae- just grab another shoes hm? Here I got my boots with me” Jinyoung show Bambam his formal pointy shoes and the baby immediately like it so he pretty much walk around the house wearing it. Yugyeom is following him too.

 

The parents sigh in relief and they join their children watching the cartoon. Jaebum and Jinyoung is sitting next to each other but of course the kids just love their parents so much that they always want to be glued next to them. Jackson is on Jaebum’s lap and Mark is cuddling with Jinyoung. Youngjae is settling himself quietly in the small space in between his parents. Bambam and Yugyeom is walking around the living room until they tired and decide to just play in their playpen.

 

Jinyoung felt a tug on his shirt. He raise his eyebrow in question to the child on his lap. “Mommy I want to pee” 

 

“Then go honey”  and Mark rushed his way upstairs to the bathroom with Jackson hot on his tail. He claimed he want to ‘pee’ too but Jinyoung know that it’s just twins thing because Jackson always follow whatever Mark do and wherever he go, and it's the same for Mark.

 

It’s been more than 10 minutes and the twins hasn’t come down yet. Jinyoung thought that they got little problem or Jackson decide to poo but 5 min went by and Jinyoung decide to check the boys. He bought along Youngjae because the toddler want to follow along. Jinyoung check the twins bathroom and found no one inside. 

 

Weird.. He thought and about to check Youngjae’s bathroom but stop when he hears giggles from his and Jaebum’s bedroom. He peek into the bedroom and true his guess, his twins are in there playing with his vanity desk. He chuckle as he saw that Mark is holding his brush and wearing his necklace, while Jackson is wearing his sunglasses along with few Jaebum’s rings that’s too big on his fingers.

 

“Okay so this is how you wear it” Mark brush his cheek and down to his neck, talking to himself in the mirror, “and this is the powder and you just swiped it away”

 

“This is daddy’s ring and this is how you style it” Jackson put another set of rings and bracelets before looking at himself in the mirror, “I look like daddy!!”

 

“Jackson, you have to have this” Mark little tongue is out with concentration as he draw 2 dots above Jackson’s eyes with Jinyoung’s eyeliner. 

 

Jackson look at the mirror and he nod his head in satisfaction. Both of them dug around more Jinyoung’s vanity before Jinyoung decide to show himself. 

 

“Boys”

 

The twins drop the shoes that’s on their hands and slowly turn around. Jinyoung want to laugh out loud because he didn’t even see that Mark got lipstick around his lips and Jackson nose is covered in glitter eyeshadow.

 

“Are you playing with mommy and daddy things again?” Jinyoung tried to be stern but failed because the scene is just too cute.

 

“I want to join too!!” Youngjae ran towards his brothers and began to dug around the vanity. “Mommy look!!” he proudly show his face that’s covered in Jaebum’s sunglasses and Jinyoung can see that he wear the necklace that Jinyoung gave to Jaebum on his birthday last year.

 

Jinyoung laugh, “aww my babies are on fashion show aren’t they?” 

 

You can say that the twins let out a breath of relief and continue their journey in finding things around the vanity again. They got bored with only the vanity, they move to the closet room. 

 

“Mommyyy~ open the door” Jinyoung chuckle when he saw Jackson whining because he can’t open the closet door. You can only access it by pressing some button on the wall. Talk about CEO Im and how rich he is.

 

“Here you go” and the three of them ran inside. 

 

The closet is quite big because it’s for 2 people and it’s scattered in black and white. On the right side is Jinyoung’s, which you can totally tell from the numerous sweaters in calm colors and the pants, 2 or 3 suits, long coats and let’s not forget the white shirts. On the left side is Jaebum’s of course with all his black suits and dozens of dress shoes, leather jackets and also lots of black colored shirts and ripped jeans (which is so his favorite). The two of them share a big mirror on the center and in front of the mirror is a comfortable round sofa with scattered boxes from many companies as gift for both of them.

 

“Jackson you go to daddy’s while I go to mommy’s” Mark instructed and the twins scattered, leaving a confused Youngjae behind. “Then where will I go?”

 

Mark peek his head from behind of Jinyoung’s sweaters, “You can choose!! I think you can wear both Youngjae-ah” then he go back and dug around

 

Jinyoung just shake his head and sat on the round sofa. He’s in the middle of re-arrange the boxes when someone tug his pants, looking down it’s Youngjae, “Yes baby?”

 

“Mommy can you help me?” Youngjae is standing there, struggling to wear one of Jaebum’s sweater that is too big on him. Obviously.

 

Jinyoung chuckle, “This one is too big on you baby and be careful with the shoes. I’m afraid that you will fall”

 

“No way mommy! It’s too comfortable” then he goes around the closet and search around for more.

 

The twins and Youngjae are having fun dressing up in their parents clothes. Wearing one, strut down in front of the mirror, pose, go back and change to another again. They’re having fun and Jinyoung know that he have to clean all the mess once they’re done, but he brush the thought away because seeing his kids laughing is the best thing ever. 

 

“Mommy look!!” Jackson scream as he began to strut down the ‘catwalk’ in Jaebum’s black shirt and his sunglasses on, along with Jaebum’s converse shoes. He pose in front of the mirror and wriggle his eyebrows, “I look good”

 

That send Jinyoung to the floor, laughing. Jackson is just too cute with the shirt that’s too big on him. “Aww you look cute sweetie hahaha” 

 

“My turn my turn!!! Mommy you have too look” Mark shout as he and Youngjae strut down then pose. 

 

“You guys look great!” Jinyoung squeals. 

 

They’re having too much fun they forgot Jaebum and the two youngest downstairs, but now in front of the closet room. Jaebum see the catwalk from Jackson and the duo Mark and Youngjae, admit that it’s so funny and cute, before decide to announce his presence.

 

“Is my babies having fun rummaging through mommy and daddy’s closet?” 

 

Jinyoung gasped as he hear the voice of his husband and turn around to find him by the door with Bambam and Yugyeom on his arms, which by now they already join their brothers on the ‘mini fashion show’. “I didn’t hear you coming up”

 

“You’re having too much fun darling- OOHH Yugyeom be careful with that one honey it’s too sharp” Jaebum told the maknae that hold the tie clips on his hand. 

 

He then turn to his husband, “care to explain what’s going on?”

 

“I go upstairs, wondering what’s taking the twins so long, then I found them playing with things around my vanity. You have to see how cute Mark copying me when I’m doing my make up!” Jinyoung show Jaebum the video that he manage to take when the kids didn’t see, “Oh and they got bored so they decide that closet room is a must, and here we are having our mini ‘fashion show’”

 

Jaebum nod through the explanation as he look around the closet room, “that’s why they strut down in front of the mirror huh” he averted his eyes to his eldest kid, totally a boss and ordering his brothers into putting something.

 

“Bambam you have to carry this and wear this” Mark instructed Bambam as he put the Fendi bag on Bambam’s little shoulder and put the colored scarf around his neck, totally drown the little face.

 

“I pamvpt swee (I can’t see)” Bambam mumbled from behind the scarf. Half of his face are gone because the scarf is thick.

 

“Okay! Bambam is ready for the walk! Yugyeom now you come here!!” Mark is tots a fashion diva.

 

Little Yugyeom went to his big brother, clueless about what’s going to happen to him, as Mark and Youngjae dug around for another pair of clothes they can found. Jackson is playing around, choosing which one to wear next in Jaebum’s shoes area and Bambam is walking down the catwalk. 

 

“You’re so cute my baby” Jinyoung gushed over the covered Bambam. He just have to take picture with his baby, “Honey! Take my picture with him!! He’s so cute” 

 

“Okay, 1.. 2..” the camera clicked and Jaebum take a look at it, “You’re so pretty and my baby snake is just too cute” Jaebum goes over to Bambam to smothered him in butterfly kisses

 

“Hahahaha daddy staaaph” he wriggled away and get down from Jinyoung’s arms before joining his brothers again

 

Mark is busy choosing between his mommy red converse or his daddy white adidas. He pursed his lips as he held both shoes in his hands, before turn to Youngjae. “Youngjae help me. Which one?” 

 

“Hmmm…” Youngjae pout his lips while his finger is on his temple, thinking style of Youngjae. He turn to dressed in blue stripes white shirt with black snapback and a studded Givenchy clutch on his grip, before turn back to look at the shoes. “Deffo the white one” 

 

Mark grin, indicating that he’s agree, and tell Yugyeom to wear the shoes. The 2 years old is struggling with the big shoes but manage to walk with it anyway. 

 

“Umm… Youngjae where did you get the word deffo?” Jinyoung curiously asked his boy random vocabulary. So far Jinyoung remember, he never teach his kids that word.

 

“From daddy of course” Youngjae nodded and go back helping Yuygeom.

 

Jinyoung turn to Jaebum, who hands are up in surrender. “I swear when I’m on the phone he’s not there but I think he’s earsdropping” 

 

Jinyoung just shake his head as he watch his little baby walk, well tried, to walk in his daddy’s shoes. Complete cuteness Jinyoung said. He gushed how Yugyeom is struggling to walk but he still keep his pose in front of the mirror. 

 

“Mommy wook!!” he pose once again and Jaebum couldn’t help but laugh and take video all of it

 

“Look here baby” Yugyeom look to where his daddy is and strike a pose once again. “Cwedit to Mawk hyung and Jaejae hyung!!!” he squealed and both ‘stylist’ walk alongside the ‘model’, waving their hands and bow couple times as Jinyoung, Jackson and Bambam clapping.

 

“Woohooo go baby!!” Jinyoung shouted and clap again. 

 

“Mommy! Mommy! You should dress up too!!” Jackson shouted in excitement.

 

Jinyoung have to cover his ears because of how loud Jackson is, “Inside voice baby” 

 

Jackson cover his mouth, “oops! but seriously mommy!! Go dress up with daddy too!!” he then push Jinyoung to his side of wardrobe and then take his daddy’s camera, giving it to Bambam who immediately find his way to take pictures of himself, before pushing him to his side of wardrobe.

 

“Now choose!!!” he turn to his brothers, “okay guys let’s find something too!” the IM’s brothers nod and ran to the choice of clothing. 

 

“ROGER!”

 

They ran back and forth between their mommy and daddy side. Taking any kind of shirts or outerwears with some random pants or jeans. The twins lay out few of their choices, which some of them are not match with each other but it’s kids we’re talking about, and pursed them lips thinking which one to wear. Jackson is frustrated by the choices and Jaebum can only watch in amusement as he change into black t-shirt with black long coat and his black jeans. 

 

Even Yugyeom is having hard time choosing between his dad’s snapback or is mommy’s beanie.

 

“I’m ready” Jinyoung said as he emerged from behind his rows of clothes, wearing a black t-shirt with black loose blazer and black jeans rolled up.

 

Bambam gasped when he saw his mommy as he walk passed by, “mommy you wook pwetty!!!” he ran and hug Jinyoung knees

 

“Aww thank you honey you look handsome tho” he scan Bambam from head to toe and gotta admit, the kid got some fashion sense

 

Bambam let out his toothy smile as he ran to Yugyeom to help him with his choice of hat. Jinyoung look up only to find a stun Jaebum, standing few feet away from him, scanning him from head to toe before looking to Jinyoung’s face. “You’re so beautiful”

 

Jinyoung smile and close the gap, circling his arms around his husband neck. “I know but you look more handsome and beautiful because long coat plus you are my weakness” he kiss him softly and Jaebum accept it.

 

“I love you” and one more peck from Jaebum

 

“I love you too” and just another peck on the lips from Jinyoung.

 

“EWWWW MOMMY DADDY STOP!” 

 

The lovers jump as they turn around and see their kids covering their eyes. Well, the twins and Youngjae cover their eyes while the 2 youngest are being covered by Mark & Youngjae’s hands. 

 

“Are you done? Is it safe?” Jackson asked as he tried to peek but Mark slap his hands back to cover the eyes again. “No Jackson!!! It’s usually takes 10 minutes then we can uncover our ey- NOOO BAMMIE YOU CAN’T SEE” 

 

Bambam huffed and pouted, “But I want to see the magical things like mommy said” 

 

Jaebum eyes widen as he turn to the embarrased Jinyoung, “Magical things?”

 

Jinyoung didn’t answer him and instead averted his eyes everywhere. Jaebum chuckle, “Really babe, magical things?”

 

Jinyoung fidgeted before gave up and answer the question, “He saw us twice kissing so he ask me what we’re doing and I told him we’re doing magical things that only couples can do” he turn red after explaining and Jaebum laugh out loud at that.

 

He, for sure, have the cutest wife ever.

 

“I don’t mind. It’s cute and it’s so you” he kiss his lover one more time before turning back to the kids that still cover their eyes. “It’s safe now kids and no Mark, it didn’t take that long”

 

Mark sheepishly smile and he began to drag his parents to sit on the sofa, “Okay mommy, daddy” he look at both of them with a serious face, “We’re going to take a family pictures so that’s why we’re here and dress like this, so let’s get this pictures done so I can watch pororo again” 

 

Jaebum want to laugh but Mark is just so cute he gushed over him. He watch how Mark bringing the family together, dragging Youngjae to stand behind his parents on the sofa, Yugyeom is position on Jinyoung’s lap and Jackson is standing beside Jaebum. Then he ran around in circle, chasing the last baby. 

 

The diva baby.

 

“C’mon bammie we need to take this pictures fast so I can watch pororo again” Mark ran chasing the playful Bambam. 

 

Bambam is wearing many bracelets and 2 snapbacks on his head, 2 sunglasses on his little face and he decide to wear Jaebum’s boots. He ran around, as best as he can with the boots on, and squeals whenever he saw Mark over his shoulder. “Noooo I want to play moweeee” 

 

“C’mon snake, let’s get this pictures done fast since mommy needs to make dinner” Jaebum get up and take hold of his youngest, before setting the camera on it’s tripod.

 

“Nooo Yugyeommie don’t sleep!” Mark tap his brother cheek few times and little Yugyeom is up again. 

 

Jinyoung chuckle softly and kiss the chubby cheek of Im Yugyeom. “I love you my baby”. Yugyeom look up at his mommy and smile.

 

“Okaaaay….. It’s ready” Jaebum run back to sit down after he put the timer on. 

 

“How long?” Jinyoung asked and Jaebum held 5 fingers up.

 

The camera click numerous times with numerous poses. Yugyeom is practicing on the many faces he can get, Bambam is showing off his fashion to the camera, the twins being so cute beside their parents and Youngjae is jumping up and down. The pics are finish and all of them began to clean up until Mark demand one more. He want a video where the 7 of them walking down like they’re on fashion show. 

 

He demand, and Jinyoung quoted, “it will be our most precious memory”. 

 

“Okay okay. Let’s take the video and please director Mark” Jaebum turn to his eldest son that’s standing beside the tripod camera, “show us how you want it”

 

Mark nod and began to arrange his family. He want his parents to walk first then make way for his brothers to walk one by one. After that, it will be the 7 of them walking down the ‘catwalk’.

 

“Okay baby I think I get it now. Can wee shoot this fast tho? I got some dinner to make and if i’m not wrong, you’re dad got Skype meeting to do” Jinyoung told Mark and the boy nod his head and immediately pull Bambam and Yugyeom, who ran around, to stand by.

 

“Okay.. CUE!” 

 

Of course the shoot that should be only 5 minutes turn into 20 minutes because the kids ran around of just can’t follow Mark’s order. Even Mark gets frustrated all by himself but assuring words and few proud kisses from his parents, he’s energetic again. 

 

“This is the last take and please Yugyeom walk beside mommy and daddy! Don’t ran around” he huffed. 

 

Jinyoung chuckle and turn to whispered to his husband, “I didn’t know that our eldest child would be a demanding but smart director” 

 

“He’s so talented as such young age and I’m proud of him” Jaebum smile and Jinyoung agree.

 

Mark is the quiet kid and he don’t make big troubles like his twin Jackson. He and Jackson are really different. Mark is also never really show what he’s interested in. He always play and do anything like normal kids do, but Jinyoung always know that he’s the dependable eldest kid. Mark sometimes gets too serious for a kid around his age but then again he also have his times where he just want to be his mommy’s boy or daddy’s favorite. 

 

“Okay… CUE!” Mark shouted and the IM’s began to walk like how Mark instructed them.

 

“CUT!! yeeeey this is going to be awesome!” Mark squealed, “Daddy you will edit it for me okay??” 

 

“Of course son. Now all of you out because mommy and daddy needs to clean this up first then we will join you guys downstairs” Jaebum ruffled Mark’s hair and ushered his kids to go. 

 

After the kids are out, it’s silence. 

 

“I never know how hyper the kids can get with just our clothes” Jinyoung said as he look around the once clean closet

 

“They’re at their age where they will get excited over the smallest things” Jaebum shake his head and turn to his husband, “let’s just clean this up fast then you can go cook and I will prepare the documents for the meeting first, then I will join you downstairs”

 

“What time the meeting will be held?” Jinyoung asked from his side of closet

 

“Around after dinner if I’m not wrong. I don’t know I will ask Taehyung later” he shrugged and back to re-arrange his messy closet. “Aiihhh Yugyeom just have to stained my shirt with his milk?!”

 

Jaebum groaned make Jinyoung look over to the problem, “what’s wrong?” he look at the white shirt that get stained and grab it, “it’s fine honey. I can clean this”

 

“I’m done cleaning it. Let’s just go down” Jaebum drag his wife out the door

 

“B-but what about the closet??”

 

“Let the maids do it because I’m so tired” Jinyoung chuckle at the silly reason Jaebum gave to him. The truth is that Jaebum is just too lazy and Jinyoung know it because it’s going to be him that clean it anyway since the maids don’t really understand the closet arrangement.

 

“Okay then let’s make dinner but first you have to call Taehyung and prepare the documents and please don’t trouble him this time” 

 

Jaebum smirked, “When did I ever trouble him?” 

 

Jinyoung just shake his head as his husband skip to the office and he go downstairs to meet with his kids all sat perfectly still on the sofa in the living room, watching pororo with full concentration. Jinyoung smile as he make his way to the kitchen and start to make dinner.

 

It is, after all, another happy day at the 임’s household.



As I promise... It's an update hehe.

Thank you for everyone and the warms comments that you guys always left after each chapter I posted (Silent reader.... you can comment too you know *smirks) don't forget to subscribe & vote (hehe the vote is optional but I would love it xD) I got lots of suggestions and I'm trying my best to write it one by one lol because you guys always have the most random ideas ever.

No question for this one tho.. I don't know what to ask because I feel like putting you guys down with the updates :( 

Anyway, hope you enjoy this fluffy kids and their parents *spreads love everywhere* and happy reading! x - A