Happy Ho Ho Ho & 2018

The 임's

 

 

It's a short one but I hope everyone enjoy this chapter💕

READ AUTHOR NOTE BELOW 

IT'S IMPORTANT!!



 

Ahh.. December oh holy December. It’s that month where his family will go crazy about it and for sure, Jinyoung will go broke and crazy about it. Yes, december is the month of holiday and the last month of the year. Thinking about new year approaching, Jinyoung can’t believe it how fast time flies. HIs kids grew amazing and it’s first time celebrating new year with 1 year old Yugyeom and he can’t wait! 

 

The kid just turn 1 and an absolute cutie patootie, waddling around trying to walk on his own while sometimes learn some vocabulary. His eldest, the twins Mark and Jackson, are excited regarding this year holiday since Jaebum promised them a vacation (to where, Jinyoung doesn’t know. All he know is that he will pack lots and lots of jackets, scarfs, etc).

 

It’s exciting but Jinyoung sad because he’ll be broke by the end of the year. Yes, you read it right. Broke. Why would he gone broke when Jaebum right now is on his way back home with his private jet after a meeting at Japan? 

 

You see, even though he earned the title of being husband/wife to the richest man in Seoul (worldwide per what T**mes would day), he still saving up money like he did before. It’s for the kids. 

 

Which by the way, they’re currently screaming their heads off in the middle of the mall. 

 

“MOMMY LOOK! THEY GOT MY TURTLE HERE!”

 

“Uwaa.. this is so cool” 

 

“Ma ma ma!”

 

Jinyoung took a deep breath, looking up then back down. He sees tuff of black hair who look up and replaced by a wide grin Yugyeom. His chubby cheeks are red from the cold, even though he already bundled up to the point people look for his face. 

 

“Kids, no toys and I thought we’re here to make ‘welcome home’ sign for daddy” Jinyoung says, making Mark look to him with his sassy face. 

 

“Of course we are mommy. We’re just looking” he turns back to shelves full of toys. 

 

Jinyoung heaved another sigh, he know that going out by himself with 5 kids is such a stupid decision but what can he say, he loves shopping with his kids. He look around and sees some paparazzi trying to take pictures, he quickly ushers his kids to enter the stationery. 

 

“Okay, 10 minutes and then we go home because daddy just text me that he’ll arrived soon” Jinyoungs informs his kids. 

 

Jackson gasped (that kid, always the drama one), “then we have to hurry!!” he squeals and run towards gosh knows where, bringing along his twins. Which makes Youngjae following them… which make Bambam do the same. The only one staying by his side is Yugyeom. 

 

The toddler look up, fingers pointing at his brothers. “ma? ‘llow?”

 

“Yes let’s follow them and then we eat” 

 

Yugyeom toddles along, saying ‘eat eat eat ‘yung’ along the way.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey honey” Jaebum greets him with a kiss (finally) after being jumped on by their sons. 

 

It’s almost the end of the year and the house looks amazing. Jinyoung loves to decorate and to say that he’s proud with this year decorations, yes he is. The theme is festive and the kids helped! You can see they leave their footprints somewhere within the house. Like missing ornaments, hand prints painted in walls (which he needs to remind his husband regarding that wall). 

 

Seeing his husband home, it completes the whole family. Truth to be told, Jinyoung was a bit angry at him when he was told that Jaebum got another LAST meeting of the year in Japan. It took 4 days and 50 roses bouquets along with chocolates to forgive Jaebum. Well, with some tears here and there but it’s all right. 

 

He walks to the kitchen, checking on the chicken for dinner.

 

“mommy mommy mommy” he hears squeaky voice along with sock feet run to him. Turning around, he sees Bambam by the doorway holding up his phone. 

 

“Phone goes brr brr” it’s quite funny to see his son copycat the vibrate motion. 

 

Jinyoung smiles and pick up his phone. Turns out it’s Jin, inviting him for a mini dinner party  at his house. Jinyoung spend few more minutes to catch up with his darling best friend. He truly miss him and ever since they keep getting more child (Jinyoung surprise that both of them have 5 kids each), they rarely have together time. Jin is the type of friend where Jinyoung can talk randomly with. Their conversation can goes to shoes to food to gossiping people and it’s just so random.

 

They talk and talk until Yugyeom protest from his playpen that he’s hungry. Dinner went great as usual. The twins are trying their best to use chopsticks, Mark succeed at first try while Jackson need to practice a bit. Youngjae still love his spoon while Bambam love his hands. Yugyeom love to use his voice, meaning that he will smack his hand down the table and scream ‘ma!’. It’s cute to see the kids eat in their own way. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sleep well my baby. Mommy loves you” Jinyoung kiss his youngest on his forehead, followed by cute giggles. His husband does the same thing and goes to turn the light off, not forgetting turning on the night light. 

 

Checking on the boys once again, Jinyoung retreats back to the master bedroom. He sees his husband by the bed, looking completely exhausted. 

 

“Tired?” 

 

Jaebum hums. He really is tired and planned to just sleep once he get home but all that gone when the kids run to him. 

 

“You know, Jin hyung called me” Jinyoung begin conversation. He squirts more lotion to his hand, applying it for his legs. “He told me that he throw a mini dinner party, well more like a playdate for the kids, we’ll go right?” 

 

“When?” Jaebum asks, voice muffled from behind the pillow. 

 

“This week! And they’ll come to us the next day so yeah, don’t forget their gifts” 

 

Jinyoung join his husband by the bed, cuddling. It’s warm. Another reason why Jinyoung loves to get close or get clingy with his husband even before marriage is because the heat. He didn’t know hwy but Jaebum is really warm. Like human heater. 

 

“You really love my body heat don’t you?” 

 

Jinyoung giggles, move himself even more closer. “You’re warm and it’s cold enough for the night. Share some”

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung is in dilema whether to ask his child what he did or not. It’s a cold day, as usual on december, and they just finished their lunch. The kids are back to their own activities while his husband in the middle of secret mission -like wrapping the kids gifts. Jinyoung decide to join their kids by the living room. Jackson and Bambam are in the middle of ‘fighting’ dinosaur -who is Nora (Jinyoung make sure to give the cat a big treat after rough play). Mark is in his own world watching documentary about baboons. Yugyeom is sleeping and Youngjae is doing something weird. 

 

“Youngjae honey” he got closer and crouch down, “what are you doing?” 

 

The kid hums, “Playing mommy” he continue to play tea/robot/car party (Jinyoung guess). He gives the air his red car, get silent, then laughing. 

 

“Honey… with whom do you play with?” 

 

“Miss Simplofargo” 

 

Jinyoung is sure that he knows all Youngjae’s friends including their parents name and there’s no one with ‘simplofargo’ name. “Who is this miss simpergo?” 

 

The kid turn to his mommy, eyebrows furrowed “Mommy, it’s Simplofargo, and she’s my friend!” then Youngjae turn back to play again. 

 

Jinyoung leaves immediately. 

 

Not that he didn’t believe i- well okay, he didn’t believe it at all. I mean, what will you do when your kid suddenly declared that he got a new friend and it’s invisible?! Is there a ghost in the house? Jinyoung shakes his head. 

 

He walks to the master bedroom and close the door quietly, not forgetting to lock it. “We have emergency!”

 

“What?” Jaebum looks up in confusion. He’s in the middle of wrapping Yugyeom’s presents. That kid has waaaay to many, credit to his puppy eyes that managed to melt his aunts and uncles. 

 

“Youngjae have an imaginary friend!!!” 

 

Jaebum look at his hysterical wife, then the door, then back at him. “O..kay?”

 

“Babe!!” Jinyoung shrieks. 

 

“Yes honey what?” 

 

Jinyoung gape, “our son have an imaginary friend! and I’m so sure that he’s talking to thin air” 

 

Jaebum about to argue back when there’s rapid knock on the door. They quickly hide the presents and open the door, only to find a crying Youngjae. Big fat tears rolls down his chubby cheeks. 

 

“Honey what happen?” the parents crouch down to be at his level. 

 

Youngjae runs to his mommy’s embrace, still crying -Jinyoung can feel the snots all over his sweater but whatever. 

 

Jaebum look over at Jinyoung in confusion and he does the same. Jaebum slowly ask his son what happen to him. Youngjae finally show his face, rubbing the tears away with his cute chubby fist (Jinyoung try his best to not squeals). He let out few hiccups before talking. 

 

“Miss Simplofargo is in jail” then he bursts out in tears again. 

 

Jinyoung can feel his husband shooting him questioning look but he only said ‘imaginary’. “Aww baby…” Jinyoung rubs the toddler back, calming him down. “And why is she in jail if I may ask?”

 

“Because she said bad words” 

 

After that, safe to say that Jinyoung is feeling good after this simplego- or whatever her name is- is in jail. At least he’s not paranoid everytime he’s alone at the house. Yes he’s afraid of ghost but whatever, everyone is the same. 

 

Oh and no more saying bad words in the house or else ‘you’ll go to jail’ per what Youngjae said. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi! Come in come in” 

 

It’s new year’s eve and the IM’s invited family and friends for a party at their house. It’s quite chaos when the preparing begins but it’s all good in the end. Jinyoung also make sure to alarm the staff by the kids play area to always refill whatever snacks that’s empty. 

 

The IM’s kids are dressed in comfortable outfits because they will run around while the parents decide on monochrome theme. Jaebum is by the door, greeting the guests while Jinyoung still run around making sure everything is perfect. Not until Jaebum practically pries him away, telling his lovely wife that they got staffs for a reason. Jinyoung finally let himself feel more loose and enjoying the party. 

 

There’s Jaebum’s parents along with his parents. Some staffs from the office, Jaebum’s guests, Jinyoung guests, and there’s also parents of the kids friends. 

 

The party went great and everyone is happy. Now it’s time for the fireworks. It’s new year and there’s no way that Jinyoung want to leave out the pretty fireworks. The kids insisted that they want to watch fireworks too but with their sleepy state, Jinyoung sure that they will sleep in matter of time. 

 

“Ready babe?” Jaebum come to his side, engulfing him in side hug. They watch as the people laid out the fireworks in different areas, there’s mini fireworks too which the kids can held onto it. 

 

“Ready as I’ll ever be” 

 

Jaebum raise his cup, “For a new and more exciting life?” Jinyoung smile and kiss his husband. Gosh he’s shamelessly in love with his husband and he didn’t regret it. 

 

5

 

4

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

 

 

 

“Happy new year my darling, I love you with all my heart and forever and ever”



Hi everyone! 

 

I just want to thank all you people my lovely subcribers that has been loving this story ever since October 1st 2016 (wow). It's already 2018 and I hope I still can make great chapters ahead for the future. 

Regarding the story, I want you guys to put in your REQUEST! yes you read it right. So comment down below on what you want to see!! and maybe I will start a vote?? please do make your request as in what you want to see from this family. 

 

Also, there's a few of you guys requesting NAMJIN's family? yes or no?

and what about yugyeom have a little sister? yes or no??

Don't forget to comment down below to request!!! 

 

Enjoy! x-A

Happy 2018!!! even tho it's late by 9 days but whatever.