How We Meet?

The 임's

A little flashback... before the main show ^.^ WARNING : you may found any errors and bad grammars.. sorry hehe.



“I’ll make sure I send it myself. Yes, thank you. Have a nice day” Jinyoung sigh as he finish the phone call.

 

Meet Park Jinyoung. 18 years old, trying his best to get any kind of job that accept a high-school graduate and pay well. Jinyoung life is never easy for him. To start of, his childhood is filled with him trying his best to survive with only minimum money his family have. He didn’t have those toys that all kids his age have, he didn’t have the colorful shoes that kids his age always wear nor he got time to cry because he want the expensive snacks like pizza or doughnuts. 

 

Nevertheless, Jinyoung never complained. Not even once. He always feel grateful despite his economic condition, he got his lovely family, the warm love he received from his friends and the love that never die from his mom and dad. His parents work so hard to get Jinyoung education until he graduate from high school. 

 

Jinyoung look at this watch and see that it’s 15 minutes to 10. “DANG IT I’M LATE!”

 

He rushed his way to the address that the person send to him by message earlier. Thank goodness it’s close or else.. Jinyoung shuddered as he think what’s going to happen if he’s late. Arriving in 10 minutes later, he look up at the tall glass building. 

 

IM CO. 

 

Entering the building, the lobby is just amazing. Jinyoung in awed for a moment then continue his journey to the lobby desk. A woman in her late 20s greet her with the usual business smile. “Hi, welcome to Im Co. how can I help you?”

 

“I.. um.. I have interview appointment a-“ 

 

Her eyes widened at the word interview, “Oh! interview?”

 

Jinyoung nodded, “It’s for personal assistant/secretary position..” 

 

The woman, who’s name is Seyong, nod and take a look into her computer before looking back at Jinyoung. “Go to 20th floor. Someone is going to assist you from there” 

 

“Thank you” Jinyoung bow little bit before going line up with other workers in front the elevator. 

 

Jinyoung arrived in the 20th floor and he swore he never seen a pretty scenery in front of him. The floor is literally a blessing by the view that you can see once you step in the floor. He bought back from his awed moment by a tall, model-look-alike woman in her early 20s.

 

“Hi. My name is Suwa and I’m the one who control this floor. Are you Park Jinyoung?”

 

Jinyoung nod and she walk forward, gesturing him to follow her. They both sat down in one of the sofas in the floor lobby. 

 

“Mr. Park I-“

 

“Jinyoung.. just call me Jinyoung” 

 

She raised her eyebrow but continue nonetheless, “alright Jinyoung.. Can I have your CVs please so I can put it in and lucky you, you’re the last one to fill the position to interview”

 

Jinyoung give her his CVs with a confused look. Suwa must’ve been notice it, “Oh what I mean is, we only take 20 people to get interview and you’re the 20th. By the way, I think you should go to room 15 now because it’s almost your time. It’s in the end of the hall by the way”

 

She stood up and bid her goodbyes before wishing him a good luck. Jinyoung walk to the room 15 and see 3 girls lined up outside the room before him. He took a seat next to one of them. They all look at him with nasty look and began to mind their own business. Jinyoung sigh as he saw that these girls look like hookers from strip club because who the heck wear miniskirt that can’t even cover your to job interview?!

 

“Mr. Park Jinyoung” someone called his name and told him to go inside the room

 

This is it… I hope I can make it. 

 

~

 

Jaebum swore that if there’s a stripper girl one more time, trying to seduce him while he interview them, he’d totally beat their face. Jaebum rub his face out of frustration. He already interview 16 people and none of them fit! Either they’re here just to seduce him or they’re really a weird person.

 

And it’s only 10 ing AM

 

Meet Im Jaebum. 21 years old and already in the CEO position, regarding his father retiring from his position, Jaebum immediately took control of the company at the youngest age. Being 21 and controlling a big company is never an easy thing to do. 

 

His life is all about silver spoon. He’s the only heir of the Im, thus why he get so spoiled when he was a child. Growing up, Jaebum learn how to be independent by himself. Even if his parents spoils him too much, he still remember his roots and not acting all high like any other rich kids do. 

 

A knock on the door indicating the next candidate. “Come in” 

 

Jaebum didn’t look up, thinks that it’s another not-so-decent woman. “Welcome and please take a seat Miss” 

 

“It’s actually.. Mr. umm… Mr. Im” 

 

Jaebum stop signing the document and look up only to be greeted with a boy with doe eyes and mushroom locks that he badly want to run his fingers through it. 

 

What am I thinking ?! Focus Jaebum! He cleared his throat and nod at the boy in front of him. “Alright so… uh….”

 

“Jinyoung. Park Jinyoung”

 

“Right Jinyoung-ssi” Jaebum look at his CVs throughly and surprise to see that he just graduate high school. 

 

“It mention here that you just graduate from high school?” Jaebum asked, looking at Jinyoung straight to his eyes

 

“Umm…” Jinyoung fidgeted in his seat. His heart beating so fast that probably Mr. Im can hear it. 

 

“Yes I’m a high school graduate.. but I can promise you that I work very diligently and I have the best skills to be a secretary. I’m a person that’s always on time and a perfectionis-“ Jinyoung is blabbering now. That’s one of his bad habits whenever he’s so nervous

 

Jaebum amazed at the person in front of him. Despite that he’s only a high school graduate, Jaebum have feeling that he can work on another whole level. 

 

“- and if you want morning coffee from across the town, don’t worry I can bu-“ 

 

Jaebum cut him off, “Jinyoung-ssi… Take a deep breath” Jinyoung take a deep breath after his non-stop blabbers and he thank Mr. Im for that

 

“I know that you’re actually a hard-working person so you’re hired Jinyoung-ssi” 

 

Jinyoung gaped at the last word. His eyes widened in disbelief, “Come again sir?”

 

“You’re hired. Starting tomorrow, 8AM sharp and no later than that. I hate tardiness. My morning coffee is americano or vanilla latte from the shop across the building, just say that it’s for me and the barista will know which coffee for the day. Your cubicle is right in front of me and… I think that’s it”

 

Jinyoung stood up and bow deep, “Thank you sir. You don’t know how much this means to me” 

 

Welcome to Im Co. Jinyoung-ssi” Jaebum smirked and at that time, Jinyoung knew that everything would change

 

~

 

“Jinyoung, I need you too clear my schedules for the rest of the day” 

 

Jinyoung flabbergasted at the sudden request he hear from the intercom, “But Mr. Im… You have a date meeting lunch wit-“

 

I don’t care and I don’t want. Just cancel the rest of the schedules and come here now” 

 

“Mr. Im please don’t. Your mother make it clear that you have to-“

 

I will only say this one more time Jinyoung. Cancel it and come. Now” 

 

The tone of his boss voice, makes Jinyoung clear the schedules immediately and go to his office straight away. He knocked and enter after gain permission. 

 

“You need me sir?” Jinyoung asked in a small voice, looking at his shoes. He can feel the bad aura surrounding the office room, thus why he didn’t dare to meet eyes with the older

 

When Jaebum didn’t answer, he look up confused and about to ask again but stop when he meet those mesmerizing eyes that shot a deep look right into his eyes. Jinyoung never knew how attractive his boss is until now. He ran his eyes slightly through his forehead, eyes, nose, those sharp jawline and the last is his lips. 

 

Oh how badly I want to kiss it… YAH PARK JINYOUNG! Jinyoung bulged his eyes at the thought he had about his boss. He must be so tired to have those thoughts. 

 

“Are you done staring at me Jinyoung?” Jaebum voice bought him back to the situation

 

“N-no I d-didn-din’t stare sir” he look back down at his shoes, cheeks red from embarrassment

 

“Yeah and I’m not a boy” Jaebum scoffed, “by the way, the reason I called for you is because I need you to accompany me today”

 

“To where sir, if I may ask?”

 

“Just get the car ready and I’ll meet you in the lobby, 10 minutes and no later Jinyoung” 

 

“B-bu-but I have-“ 

 

“No later Jinyoung. Go” he shoo-ed Jinyoung away and Jinyoung nodded solemnly

 

Not that he didn’t want to accompany his boss or what, but that man is so scary that Jinyoung could never stand too close without sweating full of buckets. Sure it’s been 3 months since he work for him but Jaebum is a man that have this powerful aura surrounding him wherever he go. Jinyoung even once almost piss in his pants just because he saw how cruel he is to 1 of the employee who got caught doing corruption to the office. 

 

Let’s just say, the office staffs never saw the man again everywhere. 

 

Jinyoung sighed as he wait for his boss to come down. Looking around, he never knew how packed the area is. He never really paid attention, since all he do is either picking up the coffee for Jaebum or just being around the office until 4PM. As he watch one group of friends, having their fun time, he didn’t know that his boss standing in front of him already

 

“And here I thought I paid you to work, not day dreaming” 

 

“I-I’m s-so-sorry sir” Jinyoung stuttered and open the door for his boss

 

Jinyoung didn’t know where Jaebum want to go and he didn’t dare to ask. He still want to live. 

 

About 20 minutes later and they’re arrive at some high-class restaurant. Jinyoung thought that Jaebum must be meeting someone here

 

Or his date. Jinyoung let out a sigh at that one. He didn’t know why the heck he should be upset whenever his boss is having a date. It’s not like he’s his but still.. he didn’t even know why he feel this way. 

 

The waitress, a flirty one he might add, show both of them their seats and give each the menu. Jinyoung began to scan and choose what to eat, ignoring the flirty waitress and Jaebum. Inside, he’s fuming for no reason. The way the waitress left a wink before she go and sway her hips in front of Jaebum, or just the way she talks to Jaebum. Jinyoung shook his head to get rid of his non-sense thoughts and look at the menu once again.

 

His eyes bulged at the price of a mere salad. WHO THE HECK PAID THIS MUCH JUST FOR A FREAKING SALAD?! He fidget in his seat and choose to just order soup and mineral water, it’s the cheapest combine and at least can comfort his stomach for a while.

 

“Are you guys ready to order?” the cheery fake voice came back and Jinyoung swore if she do it one more time, it’s game on.

 

“I’ll have the steak, medium well, along with mashed potato on side and corn soup. My drink would be coke” Jinyoung eyes bulged at Jaebum’s order. If he remember it correctly, the steak is actually the most expensive, but he’s a CEO so.. meh

 

“Jinyoung are you going to order?”

 

“Ah yes.. I’ll just have mushroom soup and mineral water please. Thank you” he give the menu back to the waitress and look anywhere except his boss eyes.

 

He knew Jaebum looking at him like he’s crazy. I mean, who the heck can get so full just by eating small bowl of soup and mineral water?! 

 

“Jinyoung, are you not eating?” 

 

“Ah.. no I’m kinda full so it’s okay” Jinyoung lied through his teeth but Jaebum didn’t buy it

 

“You know that you’re a terrible liar Jinyoung” 

 

Jinyoung choked on his saliva. He sure is, a bad liar. “I’m serious. I’m not really hungry an-“

 

“If it’s about the price of the food, consider it as a date then” Jaebum casually grab one of the breadsticks on the table, chewing it but eyes stareat Jinyoung

 

“W-what?”

 

“You heard me. I will pay and you will consider this as the start of our many dates” Jaebum call the waitress again and order the same thing for Jinyoung

 

“Mr. Im.. you don’t have to do that. I’m serious whe-“ 

 

“Enough with the chit chat, now tell me more about yourself hm?” 

 

"Mr. Im, I can't consider this as a date because your mom-"

 

"Jinyoung"

 

Jinyoung just sighed. He knew he wouldn’t win against Jaebum because he’s just a demanding person. He look across the table as Jaebum patiently waiting and began to open his mouth, pouring out the stories that he never knew he get strength to tell it all over again. 

 

But one thing that he know is…

 

This ‘date’, surely, will change his life. Forever.



WE'RE ALMOST AT 60 SUBS?! You guys are amazing *throw all the loves*

FYI, I totally read all the lovely comments down below and you guys are just amazing *throw hearts everywhere*

QUESTION! : What do you want to read next hm? Yugyeom's birth? Bambam? Youngjae? The twins, Mark & Jackson? 

Thank you so much and happy reading! x - A