Is Daddy Mad At Us?

The 임's

A double update because why not celebrate the 100+subs ^.^ Enjoy my darlings~

Mark & Jackson :  6 years old

Youngjae : 4 years old

Bambam : 2 years old

Yugyeom : 6 months



It’s not even 6AM, yet Jinyoung is in the kitchen bouncing a teething Yugyeom. The youngest is screaming his head off because it’s itchy and Jinyoung try to calm him down with his teething ring. 

 

“Ssshhh baby sshh mommy is here baby it’s mommy” Jinyoung rub Yugyeom’s back in a soothing way, hoping that he will calm down and not wake the whole house up.

 

“Waaaaahhhhh” Yugeom wailed even more and Jinyoung can’t do anything.

 

“Ssshhh I know baby I know it’s itchy. You’re okay baby it means you’re getting older hm? Why don’t I sing you a song okay?” he began to hums softly on his baby’s ear

 

Yugyeom is now, finally, sleeping again. Probably he’s tired from all the crying. Jinyoung let out a sigh of relief, because one thing that he hate is actually when his kids are in pain and he can’t do anything. He look at the clock and it’s not even 6:30AM so he decide to sleep a bit. Sitting down in the living room couch with Yugyeom rest peacefully on his chest, he close his eyes. Hoping little bit of sleep will help him through the day

 

~

 

Little Bambam is waking up on his own. He sat up and look around his parents bedroom, only to find his dad sleeping alone without his mommy nor baby Yugyeom. He tried to crawl out from his crib but failed because he’s falling face flat to the ground first. 

 

Jaebum woken up by the sound of Bambam’s cries and cold bed beside him. He rushed over when he saw that Bambam is face flat down the floor. “Aigoo baby… ssshhh daddy is here” he give Bambam kisses and rub his face to lessen the redness, which he sure will turn into little bump

 

“Why my baby is on the ground and not on his crib hm? You’re okay baby. You’re a big boy aren’t you?” Jaebum whispered softly 

 

Bambam just rub his face on Jaebum’s chest, clearly still hurting but didn’t want to cry anymore because he’s a ‘big boy’. “Daddy it hwurts” 

 

“I know and that’s why you should never climb again okay? It’s dangerous and what if mommy and daddy aren’t here and you feel down? Even if we put soft carpets and pillows, it’s still dangerous okay” Jaebum softly told him and caress Bambam’s hairs

 

It’s getting long… I need to cut it soon. Jaebum thought as he tug a few strands of his baby’s hair softly. 

 

“Why don’t we go and search for mommy hm?” Bambam nodded excitedly and immediately ran when Jaebum put him down

 

“DON’T RUN ON STAIRS IT’S DANGEROUS BABY” Jaebum shouted from the bedroom, he need to make the bed first.

 

“I’M NOT!” 

 

After tidying up the bedroom a bit, Jaebum found that Jinyoung is sleeping on one of the couches in the living room with Yugyeom on his chest. He saw that Bambam is playing on his playmat so he shook Jinyoung to wake him up

 

“Jinyounggie~ Baby c’mon wake up” 

 

Jinyoung stirs a little before opening his eyes, “Ah honey.. What time is it? I need to wake the boys up” 

 

Jaebum take the wriggling Yugyeom and pat his back softly, “Ssshhh baby… It’s almost 7 and don’t worry, I will wake the boys up and get them ready. Besides, Bambam is already up” 

 

Jinyoung make his way to the playmat because he want to kiss his baby, “Good morning my little snake” 

 

“Goof morning mommy” Bambam smiled and give his mommy a big hug

 

Jinyoung pull away from the hug because he can see something strange on Bambam’s face. He inspect it, only to find little bump forming. “Umm.. honey” 

 

“Yeah?” Jaebum called back from the stairs

 

“Why there’s bump on Bambam’s face?” he rub the bump softly and give it a kiss. Bambam threw him  another smile

 

“Ohh.. he fell down from his crib. Tried to climb as usual” Jaebum answered and continue his journey to his eldest child room. The twins.

 

Open the door and greeted with sight of his twins sprawled out on their own bed, Jackson with his starfish style and Mark is hiding underneath the heavy comforter. Jaebum softly make his way to the eldest twins first and after few persuasion and kisses from baby Yugyeom, Mark woke up with squinted eyes and strut his way to the bathroom.

 

Now, the hardest part every morning is when you have to wake Jackson. Well not as hard as waking Youngjae up but still hard. Jaebum pat his bum first and rub his back while whispering on his ear. Jackson tend to kick or punch someone that tried to wake him up, so Jaebum can already predict that Jackson is going to kick him.

 

“Okay Jackson, up now and no more kicking or you’ll kick Yugyeom here” 

 

Hearing his baby brother name, wake Jackson up immediately. Jackson have soft spot for Yugyeom for some reason. He always make sure that Yugyeom is always taken care and whenever Yugyeom crying, Jackson would feel bad and try to cheer him up. 

 

He give Yugyeom a ‘good morning’ kiss and make his way to another bathroom in the room. Jaebum and Jinyoung decide that giving the twins their own bathroom, makes everything way more easier since they both love to take their time in the bathroom. 

 

Jaebum about to stood up and go to Youngjae’s room but he found the latter in front of the twins bedroom, with his pororo doll and rubbing his eyes to rid the sleepiness. 

 

“Hi baby” Jaebum gestured him to go closer and kiss his head before taking him in his arms, along with Yugyeom.

 

“How’s your sleep?” Youngjae didn’t say anything, only nodding a bit then his eyes flutters close again. Jaebum have to nudge him a few times until he’s in the state where he can make his way to the bathroom safely. 

 

After waking all the kids up, Jaebum go back downstairs to help with breakfast and thank goodness he didn’t have to go in early today. The perks of being the CEO. He thought and put down Yugyeom to play with Bambam on the play mat. He found his husband/wife in the kitchen, almost done with the breakfast. He back hug him, which startled Jinyoung a bit

 

“Honey! Don’t scare me like that ever again” Jinyoung scolded him but Jaebum ignore it and kiss him instead

 

“Good morning wifey” he grinned and Jinyoung can only smile. He didn’t have the heart to scold him more when Jaebum do that. 

 

“Good morning too and please move or else the soup will burn you” 

 

The morning went great as usual. Jaebum sent the 3 child to their school and Jinyoung is playing with the 2 babies until Jaebum came home. He then send Jaebum off to work at 11 and start doing the house chores, occasionally stop to play again with Bambam or tending Yugyeom and his teething problem. Lunch time came around and he fed his 2 babies before patting them to take nap, then continue with his chores around the house. 

 

Who said that being a housewife is easy heh? Jinyoung thought as he put another laundry on the machine.

 

Bambam and Yugyeom are up around 3, so Jinyoung put them in the living room on their play mat and he can watch them while doing his chores. Jinyoung is in the middle of putting the glasses back on shelf, when he hears that his boys are home. Jinyoung about to greet them but stop when he saw how Youngjae is on the edge of crying and the twins just keep their silent. 

 

“Hey boys, how’s school and daddy’s office?” Jinyoung crouched down, opening his arms for a hug but none of them hug him. 

 

“Boys?” Jinyoung tilted his head in confusion but they just kiss his cheek then make their way upstairs, solemnly.

 

Jinyoung stand up and turn to question his husband but one look at Jaebum’s face stop him. Jaebum look at him with a trouble face and Jinyoung knew that something happen. “Are you okay? What’s wrong?” 

 

Jinyoung softly approached his husband, rubbing his arm but Jaebum swat it away. Jinyoung had to admit, it hurts. He didn’t dare to make anymore sound and just stand patiently beside his husband, but Jaebum didn’t say anything. Only told him to go on with the chores and he expect dinner to be ready soon. Jinyoung only nod and turn around to go back to the kitchen. He took a peek and saw his husband going upstairs before starting on dinner.

 

Looks like it’s going to be a cold dinner… hm. 

 

~

 

As Jinyoung predicted, no one spoke during dinner time. Not even the cheerful Youngjae that always tell him stories about what happen in his day, only little baby blabbers from Yugyeom or Bambam sometimes but even them feel the tension. Jinyoung look to his right, where Jaebum sit, but the latter only focus on his food. His face is rigid and Jinyoung wonders more at what happen with him at the office.

 

“I’m done eating. Thank you mother” Mark stood up and clean his plate, bought them to the sink. Jackson followed too.

 

Jinyoung is shocked. Never ever he heard his child call him ‘mother’, it’s always ‘mommy’ and the fact that he freaking cleaning after eating?! 

 

“I’m done too. Thank you momm- I mean mother” Youngjae follow closely behind his brothers and three of them gone up to their room. 

 

Jinyoung can’t even move because he’s too shocked at the behavior of his kids. “What happen Jaebum hyung?” he turned his head to his husband but got no reply. Instead Jaebum stood up and only say thank you for the dinner, leaving Jinyoung alone in the kitchen with Bambam & Yugyeom.

 

What’s wrong with them? Is something wrong? Did Jaebum said something to the kids? Million questions ran through Jinyoung mind. He need to find out what happen or else, there will be tears and regret.

 

“Delicious hm baby? You’re done, let’s clean you up okay?” he talked to his youngest and bought him out from the baby chair.

 

“Okay.. play carefully here hm? Mommy need to clean the kitchen” he pat softly Bambam and Yugyeom’s head before standing up and start cleaning the kitchen

 

Jinyoung is putting Mark’s plate back to it place, when he hear Jaebum screaming and Youngjae crying the next moment. 

 

He immediately ran to Jaebum’s office in the house and found scattered coloring papers and pencils, along with a head-down sniffing Youngjae. Jaebum stood there behind his desk with his head down and you can see guilt flashed before his eyes. He crouched down to Youngjae’s height and hug his baby, whispering soothing words to his ear.

 

He ushered Youngjae back to his room because he want to talk to Jaebum. After closing the door, he turn and calmly ask his husband, “What just happen?” 

 

“Nothing” Jaebum answered and back to sit at his chair again.

 

Jinyoung took a deep breath before walking to his husband to stood beside him, “It’s not a nothing when Youngjae is crying honey.. Tell me what’s wrong so I can-“

 

“NOTHING IS WRONG SO CAN YOU PLEASE BACK OFF AND JUST TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS BECAUSE I’M SO TIRED AND NEED TO BE ALONE” Jaebum harshly grab Jinyoung’s wrist and force him to be out from the office

 

“Do not knock or call me if it’s not important” he then slam the door right at Jinyoung’s face.

 

Jinyoung is too shocked that he didn’t even realized that he’s crying until he feel a tug at his pants, looking down and it’s Mark with Jackson and Youngjae tailing behind him. He crouched down and hug his babies, telling them that he’s okay and no need to worries.

 

“but you’re crying mommy” Youngjae wiped the tears away, his face is frowning because he didn’t like it his parents are fighting

 

“I’m not baby, it’s just dust went into my eyes. Why don’t we watch some movies or play with your baby brothers hm?” Jinyoung lead them to the living room, where wide eyed Bambam is playing with the toy cars and there’s almost snoozing Yugyeom.

 

The kids play and watch movies together before Jinyoung call it a day and ushered them to get ready for bed. Get ready for bed is always Jinyoung favorite time. It’s the time where his kids get even more playful, like now, Bambam is trying to run away from his mommy because he refused to brush his teeth.

 

“C’mon Bammie.. if not then a rat will eat you teeth and we don’t want that hm?” Jinyoung coaxed him softly

 

Bambam gasped and put a hand over his mouth, “rat will eat my tweeth?! Noooo mommy I want to bwush my teeth now! Faster mommy!!” 

 

Jinyoung chuckle and softly brush his teeth, before moving to tend Yugyeom with his pjs. He have to admit, today ‘get-ready-for-bed’ routine is kinda hard because usually Jaebum would help him with the elder kids and with this situation, Jinyoung is sure that he don’t want to disturb Jaebum yet. 

 

Jinyoung is chasing a sneaky Jackson, for running around his room shirtless, when the stern voice of his husband stopping them

 

“Jackson why are you not wearing your pjs? Mark stop running around or you’ll get hurt and Youngjae go to your room now” Jaebum stern tone make the kids do what he said immediately.

 

He stood in the door with Bambam & Yugyeom on his arms, little Yugyeom is snoozing already on Jaebum’s chest but Bambam is still on his pacifier. “I’ll put both of them in their cribs and when I’m back, I expect you boys already sleep”

 

He turn around and left the room. The room become tense but Jinyoung calmly take care of the situation and now he give the twins their goodnight kiss with Youngjae tailing behind him. 

 

“Good night Mark” 

 

“Good night Jackson” he’s about to head out but Jackson grab his wrist and look at him with a sad expression.

 

Jinyoung understand what it mean and he assures the boys that their father just face another hard day at work. He give them kisses again before walking Youngjae to his room. 

 

“Is daddy mad at us mommy? Youngjae feel bad because you said that he got bad day today but Youngjae still make him to color with Youngjae”

 

Jinyoung smile at that one. Despite at what happen, his kids are still concern with their dad. What can Jinyoung say, the eldest 3 are obviously daddy’s boys. They follow and act exactly like Jaebum and even Jackson said that his daddy is his role model.

 

“He’s not baby. Now why don’t you get some sleep because in the morning, mommy can promise you that daddy is not mad again and he will be the one who wake you up. Okay?”

 

Youngjae nod and lay down on his bed, kissing his mommy good night and not even minutes later he’s already in his dreamland. Jinyoung stood up and go to the master bedroom, checking that his 2 babies are sleeping already, he make his way downstairs to the kitchen. He prepared a warm tea with some biscuits and bought them to Jaebum’s office. 

 

“Honey.. i bought you tea and biscuits” Jinyoung nervously cross the office and stop in front of Jaebum’s desk

 

Jaebum look up but didn’t say anything, instead he gesture Jinyoung to put the tray down and to go beside him. Jaebum immediately hug his lover, burried his face on Jinyoung’s stomach. Jinyoung didn’t say anything and just softly Jaebum’s hair. He wait until Jaebum is calm enough before pulling him to the couch in the office.

 

Jaebum didn’t want to let Jinyoung go, so he made Jinyoung to sat on his lap sideway and continue to burying his face deep down in Jinyoung’s neck. 

 

“Mind telling me what’s wrong darling?” Jinyoug asked with a soft voice

 

Jaebum sigh before pouring out the stories. He told Jinyoung that it’s a bad day at the office and he’s already in his bad mood, but someone just get the nerves to mocked his kids. He mention that a certain someone tell him that his kids are so noisy and bratty. 

 

“That person criticized how we ‘babied’ our kids too much and he tell me that what kind of children that call one of his parents ‘mommy'’ when both of them are boys. It got on my nerves and I fired that man immediately. I don’t even care if he’s an important person but that’s just crossed the line”

 

“Finish?” Jaebum nod and Jinyoung continue, “I know what that man said was wrong but honey, you can’t blew it at our kids. They get so afraid with your attitude and you freaking make Youngjae cried just because he want you to color with him” 

 

“Despite your bad mood, what you should know is that your kids are still concern with what happen to you. Youngjae blame himself and the twins are so sad tonight because usually it’s you who put them to bed” Jinyoung told Jaebum and the latter just let out a heavy breath.

 

“I feel bad” Jaebum whined

 

“Well.. you can make it up to them by waking them up in the morning. I promise Youngjae that the first face he will see in the morning is you” Jinyoung said and smile at his husband. 

 

“I will.. but first, I’m sorry baby” Jaebum wasted no time kiss Jinyoung on the lips. He felt bad because he didn’t even greet nor talk to him properly ever since he came home.

 

Pulling away from the kiss, Jinyoung told Jaebum that it’s better if they go to bed now because a certain someone need to wake up early for his promise.

 

“I can’t argue with you so thank you and I love you”

 

“I love you too honey”

 

~

 

Little Youngjae is swatting away the hand of someone trying to wake him up.

 

“No mommy it’s too early and it’s saturday” he whines and pull his comforter more to his body

 

A deep chuckle fill the room, “but I thought you want me to wake you up?” 

 

At the sound of that voice, Youngjae immediately get up and look surprise at who’s in front of him. “DADDY!!!” he make his way to hug Jaebum so tight and Jaebum return the hug as tight as he can without hurting his baby.

 

“Good morning baby” 

 

“Good morning daddy!!” Youngjae is all smile now. He’s so happy because his daddy is waking him up this morning and smiling again to him.

 

“You’re smiling again daddy! Does this mean that you’re not mad anymore? I’m sorry daddy if Youngjae makes you mad. Youngjae promise to never bother you again with coloring” 

 

Youngjae’s words make Jaebum frowned. He pull Youngjae to sit on his lap and slowly rocking them back and forth, “baby.. I’m not mad at you okay. Something happen at the office so it’s not your fault, and you can bug me with your coloring all the time okay? Because I love coloring with you”

 

Youngjae eyes lit up and it brightens Jaebum’s day already. “Really daddy? yeah!! Thank you daddy I love you”

 

“I love you too bud” Jaebum kiss Youngjae’s forehead, “now why don’t we wake your brothers up hm?”

 

And that’s how Jinyoung found his husband and his 3 kids, playing pillow fights. He’s about to nag them but retreated because he can see that his kids enjoy this too much, so he decide to just surprise them with a big breakfast since it’s saturday and ice cream after breakfast. 

 

Jinyoung felt proud because another family problem is solved. He began to make the breakfast but the sound of utensils being thrown is catching his attention. He turn around, only to find Bambam with a spoon on his hand and smiling innocently. 

 

“What I’m going to do with you sneaky snake hm?” he scooped Bambam to his arms and tickled him

 

“mommy it tickle” Bambam let out his baby laugh and that catch Yugyeom’s attention.

 

“Aww is my baby want some attention too? Come here baby boy” he picked Yugyeom and bought him to his arms also.

 

He kiss both of them on their head, “i love you boys” 

 

“What about us mommy??” Jackson asked and he wriggled his way to get down from Jaebum’s hold

 

Jinyoung bent down to reach Jackson and ruffled his hair, “I love you too baby”

 

“And you too”

 

“and you too”

 

“and you too” he kiss all of them one by one on the forehead

 

“We love you to mommy!” they said it in chorus and Jinyoung couldn’t be more thankful for another great morning with his little family.



So... what do you think???!!! Hehe this is the surprise lol sorry if it's too bland :( but I'm writing lots of new chapters so stay tune as always.

The comments down below are just so amazing and I always love it so make sure to leave comment after reading the chapter ^.^ yes, that include you too silent reader ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also, the suggestions are welcome and don't forget to vote the story (if you want... haha xD)

QUESTION! : What do you think about the story so far? Love it? Hate it? Need more JJP? Need more about the kids?

Thank you and enjoy reading!! x - A