The Smell Before Rain: The Bastard

The Smell Before Rain

 

     I ran outside to the parking lot and The Bastard looks up from the obvious black streak on Rian’s… ermm.. My door. “What the HELL?!” I glared at the streak then The Bastard. If he wasn’t so God damn handsome I would’ve messed his pretty little face up with my ninja slaps! 
     “I told you to move you car, lady!” he says, his voice rising and he looked pretty pissed too. I don’t think he’s the type of guy to hit girl… Thankfully.
     “But… I-…. You just hit my car!” I stammered, mentally face palming myself. Kimmie! Keep it cool. Keep it fresh….. Oh who am I kidding? He’s asking for >:(
     “Lady, what do you want me to do?” he asks me. It bothers me how he kept calling me lady, when I’m probably younger than him. He’s acting A LOT younger than I am though. Then I realized he doesn’t know my name and I don’t know his. 
     “Pay for the damages!” I tell him. He laughs bitterly and I feel a pang of hate, even though my heart’s beating like a drum against my ears. Then without thinking I said, “Why are you such as ?”
     And he stopped laughing. “I apologized for yesterday, and I asked you out for coffee. And you think I’m the ?” he asked me incredulously. I was quickly rummaging through the back of my head for insults when The Bastard mutters under his breath, “." I stared at him hard. Then with fluid movements, he was in his car that was aleady open and started to drive away.
     "AYE! BASTARD! GET BACK HERE." I ran in front of it and stopped dead, standing in front of the fender with my hands on the hood. HFghjfdjkdfaj I don't know what will happen if he gets out of the car. Should I poke his eyes and hit him where the sun don't shine? Dammit, I never think these things through! He honked once, twice, and then from across the parking lot I saw a whole bunch of people exit the nail salon. ! Me might know those people o.O I kicked the fender hard, making sure it left a nice dent he can remember me by. Then he honked again and sped off, almost running over my feet. I'm so ing pissed. Rian's going to KILL me when he sees that I damaged his 'precious baby'. 
     Hmph. At least I've come to a conclusion. No way in hell am I going to meet up with The Bastard tomorrow. Gonna leave him hanging >;)
 
     Rian flipped out at me when he did his daily inspection of his car. "Kimchi! I TOLD you to be careful! You know how long I had to work to pay for that paint job? Now you scratched it!"
     "I didn't do it! This did it. I swear!" I say, putting my hands up in defense. I was sitting on my bed, contemplating whether I should've called the cops and gotten The Bastard's arrested.
    "You're an adult. Take responsibility," Rian continues to nag me. I rolled my eyes at him. "You could've called the cops. Or me or Matt. We would've been down there in no time and sort this out."
     The Bastard is stubborn. Nothing would've worked out -__- Plus I don't think my brothers would stand a chance against someone like him. After all the nagging, I learned my lesson. But thennn Me and Ba nagged me on my failed mission. I was supposed to go find a apartment to rent. I totally forgot LOL.
 
    I didn't go to Starbucks the next day and I could imagine him waiting for me, sitting there by himself with his coffee watching the mist. I should've felt satisfied, poweful, and in control. But I didn't. I actually wanted to get to know him. I want to know his name. I even like fighting with him. 
    
    It's been 3 days since I last seen him and I still haven't found an apartment, because I haven't left home since that day. I knew that if I were to go out, I'd end up at that Starbucks looking for him. BLARGHHHH. I got off my bed and dragged my sorry over to my desk and sat down, opening up my Calc III book and indulged myself in a crazy hard problem. I eventually solved it, though.
    And then I realized that The Bastard was giving me more problems than a college math book. No pun intended -__-
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiii people who read my story. Please comment so I know who you are. I enjoy stalking my readers TROLOLOLOL...... No seriously lol. Haha I'm playing with you. I'm planning on having some explicit scenes in this story sooooo my writing isn't for the eyes of the innocent or young or spazzy lol. Jk jk jk. I'm extrememly spazzy :b
@borrrill Thanks for commenting :D Comments make my day and encourage me to write... Unless theyre hate comments. Those make me sit in the corner and cry TT_TT Hahah, just joking. Anywayyy, I enjoy your company braw. How do you like Kimmie's personaility? Do you think I'm making her resisting Jay too much? Cuz I'd think it real life, no one, I mean NO ONE can resist his hottness o.O True story. But yeaah, I'll update again tonight? Or maybe 4 in the morning or something haha. Thanks for reading!  :)