The Smell Before Rain: Checking the Closet

The Smell Before Rain

Another wonderful poster by dglove25 :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

    As soon as he parked the car I got out and stomped myself to the apartment, only to stand there like an idiot and wait for Jay to come and open the door for me. I ignore him and marched off too my room and just sat there on the bed for a while, thinking about what do next. He doesn’t know I like him. He thinks I want to be friends -__- Blahhh, he’s so stupid. But how would he know I like him if I don’t tell him :o Sighhhh, I might as well get some math problems done. I’m majoring in mathematics. Back in high school, I was so ing pissed when my dad sent me off to SuMac camp at Stanford for a whole month and a half, wasting my summer. But there, that was when I realized how good I was with numbers. I used to think that everyone was good at math, because it was so easy. But at SuMac, I got screwed over by this crazy hard problem for analysis. So did everyone else. But after a few hours, I was the only one that solved it LOL. I indulge myself into the world of numbers, and they actually made sense unlike Jay :b

                There’s a knock at my door and I was slow to get up and open it, dragging my away from my Calc book and opening the door to find Jay standing there. He’s gonna apologize. He has to! “Kimmie,” he starts and I could hear the tone in his voice. An apology is coming :D I swear to god, if he says sorry I will take him back and love him forever! ‘Take him back’ hah. As if he was ever mine. “Jessica’s coming over tomorrow and I need you to cover up for me again.”
    I stare at him for a few seconds. And slammed my door shut and I hear him curse out loud. “Don’t you learn?!” I yell through the door. “I won’t let anyone use me. If you want me to be your girlfriend, ask me! Or go find some other who’d gladly hang around your arm.”
Oh ! What’d I just say o.O Jay doesn’t say anything for a minute. Did he leave? Was I too harsh? :/
    “We’re friends, Kimmie,” he reminds me and I almost said ‘ you’. But I thought about it, would I rather go back to my math problems, or Jay that causes me problems? .__. Why is it so damn hard to choose? >_< “I need your help.”
    And I eventually open the door again to find him standing there in the dim hallway, looking absolutely adorable. I’ve noted that he’s the type of guy who never up his pride, neither does he ever ask for help. His cheeks were flushed and I wanted to put my hand on his cheek and feel them. Lol wtf I’m so weird :/ “Fine,” I finally say.
    “Thank you,” he gave me a hug, his body study and strong. I let the moment burn into my memory forever.

    That night, I was laying in bed by myself. Thinking about Jay laying in his own bed by himself. Does he ever get lonely?

    Jessica came over without Taeyeon. It was just her. And that made the air so much more tense. Jay had his arm around me again, and I hate to admit it but I enjoyed it. It was like he claimed me for himself.  “So, oppa you and Her really like each other?” Jessica sat on the recliner while Jay and I were on the checkered couch. Whenever she referred to me, she’s say ‘Her’ instead of addressing me by my name. I don’t think she even knows my name :b I didn’t care tho. She’s so y. How does a become a Kpop idol?
    “She’s the one,” Jay nuzzles my neck and I blushed, trying to contain my giggle. When I get nervous, I giggle like a little er LOL. In middle school, I had to recite a poem by memory in French class and I had no clue what the poem was because Holden and I were busy the whole weekend counting squirrels at the park (I can’t even remember why we did that. We were the weirdest lil kids ever xD). So when I went up there to recite the poem, I would say something incoherently in French and then giggle because I was nervous as . But I eventually stumbled through it! Takes mad skills;) “Kimmie, babe,” Jay says, brushing his lips on my ear making even my ears heat up. God damn! He may be a complete at times, but he sure knows how to rouse you up! I wonder if the contact he’s made with my skin were necessary?
    “Hm?” I say, glancing at Jessica, she was looking at Jay, her big eyes glued to him. Then she caught me staring and gave me the look and I quickly looked away.
    “We have to go meet up with Matt, now. Don’t we?” he says, a mischievous gleam in his eyes and I felt my heart rate increase immediately. How does he do that?
    “Uh… Yeah. My brother’s waiting for me, Jessica. I’ll show you the door,” I said, getting up from the couch. My shoulders are hit by a rush of cold air and I miss Jay’s muscular arm >.<
    Suddenly, Jessica gets up and says, “I know my way out, thank you.” And she leaves, slamming the door so hard that the force created waves in the water in the fish aquarium. Jesus, what’s her problem? Jay lets out a sigh.
    “God, I’m glad she’s gone,” he says.
    “Is she really that bad?” I ask him, taking a seat in the recliner she had sat in.
    “You don’t think so?” Jay asks me, his cute eyebrows raised up like a puppy. I wanted to cuddle with him :3 I also wanted him to ask me to come sit with him. But he doesn’t.
    “She’s been nothing but mean to me,” I admitted.
    “She’s jealous,” Jay says, flipping the T.V on, indicating the convo was over.
   

       Another night alone. Since I first slept in my room, I get creeped out so bad. It feels like there’s someone watching me from the walk in closet, when I know there isn’t. And there’s always a draft too, but I use logic to conclude the window has a gab in it that let’s in the cold night air. I did my best to ignore the creepinest. I lay in bed thinking about him again. He was in the other room, a wall keeping us apart. It wasn’t just the wall :/ I can’t stay away, but at the same time I can’t get too close. School was getting in between my love life. Lol as if I had much of one before :b but there’s just something about Jay that makes me want to-

I hear noises coming from the studio, my palms sweaty. I sat straight up in bed, checking my phone. It’s 3 in the morning, what the hell is the sound?! I slowly got up and grabbed my tennis racquet that I had leaning against the wall by the door, but then I set it back down because that was my expensive one lololol. I flipped the light on and much to my surprise; I couldn’t find any sort of weapon. Ahh! I should start keeping knives and metal crowbars in my room :b I grabbed a shoe and crept the door open, the noise becoming a constant thud thud sound. I dropped the shoe on my foot and bit my lip from crying out. Damn combat boots! >_< My hands were so sweaty :c It’s gross. I picked the boot up again. I approached the studio door and it was music that was playing. I knocked but no one answered.

        “Jay? You in there?” I call out. No reply. I open the door to find him with his headphones on, furiously scribbling on paper. Lyrics? I put my boot down on the paper littered floor. “Jay,” I say again. He can’t hear me. I tapped his shoulder and he jumped up, knocking the chair over and it fell on me! I stumble backwards and was about to fall and crack my head open when I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist. It was Jay :O Whoa, how does he did he do that?! It was like we were dancing, but we froze at the part where I lean back and he holds onto me. Our faces were inches away from each other’s, and if I was daring enough I wouldn’t kissed him. It was the perfect moment. But nothing happened.

“Why aren’t you asleep?!” Jay asks me, standing me up on my two feet.

“Why aren’t you?” I retorted the question, straightening out my T-shirt and pulling it over my boy shorts.

“Why don’t you wear pants when you sleep?” he asks me, the corner of his beautiful lips twitching. Twitching? Lmao! I wonder why..

“Why does it matter?” I ask him, my face on fire.

“My house, my rules,” he says matter of fact. I frown. “Go back to sleep, Kimmie.”

“What are you doing in here?” I ask him, ignoring his ‘mah house, mah rule’ remark.

He let out a sigh, “I’m writing lyrics. I work best at night.”

“Ah,” I lamely say. I didn’t want to leave to go back to my cold room. Jay pulled the chair back up and sat down in it. I just stood there all awkward -__- Why does this always happen? “I don’t want to go back to my room. It’s cold and scary.”  

Jay laughs. “Scary? What, are you five?”

I narrowed my eyes at hm. “If you slept in that room you’d know how I feel.”

“Are you saying you want me to sleep with you?” he smirked and I did a mental arm flails. Damn! He’s a smooth talker, sitting there in his chair, his head cocked to the side, that y mysterious smile on his lips. I didn’t want to open my mouth, because I’d say something extremely stupid and embarrass myself to oblivion. “You know, they say silence means yes,” he continued to smirk at me. And I thought I was going to die. DIE.

“Do you want to sleep with me?” I gulped, I wiped my palms on my shirt and I was pretty sure they left prints on there, because my palms were sweating like a fat guy that just took 3 flights of stairs.

Jay turned the music equipment off and got up and went over to me and took my hand gently and pulled me off to my room, kicking my combat boot to the side so I won’t trip over it. I nearly ed myself. Please, please please don’t let this be a dream! I prayed to my ancestors that never seem to answer my prayers.

Jay pushed my door open and he said, “What are you so afraid of?”

“The closet,” I admitted it. He laughs. His laughter’s so cute. It’s too bad he doesn’t laugh enough. He went over to my closet and opened it, looking in there.

“The boogie man isn’t in there,” he tells me, smiling. He went over to my bed and looked under it. “Neither is he under your bed. Now get on it.”

“What?” I ask him.

“Get on your bed.”

“Why?” I ask him.

“So you can sleep,” he tells me.

“Are you going to sleep with me?” I ask him.

 

“You ask so many questions,” Jay chuckles, turning on the lamp that sat on the drawer by my bed. He went over to me and turned the light off, the switch right behind me. And he took my arm and pulled me to bed, laid me down. I felt like a big puppet. I didn’t know what to do. Jay seems to be way more experienced then I am. Experienced in what o.e

He got into bed and turned the lamp off, draping his arm right over my stomach and I stopped breathing.  “There’s nothing to be scared off,” he whispers.

                “Not anymore,” I say. He smiles and soon he was asleep, disappointment washing over me. I wanted some action :c LOL. But I felt satisfied. Jay Park’s sleeping in the same bed as meJ I smiled to myself, and soon I was snoring away too.  

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@borrrill  Dudeee I would never ever make Jay Park gay. If he was, Kimmie wouldnt get some xD if you know what I mean :3 I didn't want to make this chapter ty quite yet. Maybe in the next 5 chapters ;) And gahh I lub you toooo :D

@babababubblegum  Ahhhh I'm in love with Jay. We fangirls unite yeahh! Hahaha lol. I won't make him gay XD I don't have anything against gays, but if Jay was I would flip :b Painfully awkward :D Yesss kimmie is based off the stupid i've done and my reactions lol. Ahh i hope you liked this chapter! :)

@raingodess424 i love his cover vids on youtube. Youtube is ing crazy to remove his old account cuz of 'copyright' blah blah blah. And omg yessss best friends :3 I need friends xD Lolololol. I hope you enjoyed this chapterrr!

@iloveswissrolls I knowww I miss jay being in 2PM, but i feel like most guys in kpop are like.... More touchy touchy and Jay never liked that LOL. He's doing great going solo tho :) And nooo I haven't watched wild bunny. I barely have time to :c Ahh the life of a teenage asian lol. Anywayy hope you like this chap:)

@dglove25 Why you can make me so habby? Hahah your posters make me so happy! Thank youuuu I will def ask for more later:) Hope you like this chapter!

Hi you guys :) Ahh none of my chapters are edited so ignore all the typos and mistakes I made xD This chapter was written in like an hour o.e Mann, I need to make time to update when school starts again. School starts on Tuesday. ing hate school xD  and I'm going out with my mudda and fudda tonight, then I have a New Year's party to go to on Saturday nd Sunday is when I do all the homework i had all christmas break to do xD I'm the master of procrastinating lol. And Monday is when I'm going down to the u of M to do some studying yayy. i actually don't celebrate christmas, cuz i'm buddhist :) Blahh I gotta go pee pee lol. I'll update as sooooon as i can! :) Bye guys!