The Smell Before Rain: Beer

The Smell Before Rain

 

                I froze, watching in horror as Ba’s eyes moved from my face to behind me. “Kimmie..”

I took a deep breath and look him in the eyes and he says, “who are those two men sitting on the couch?”

                “I’m Nichkhun,” he introduced himself to Ba, cheerfully. Oh my god, how can he not read the look on Ba’s face ._.

                “Are they your friends?” Ba asks me. And then I could see Me’s face light up like fireworks when she spots Jay.

                “Jay! Oh, hunny look it Jay! Yes, yes, they Kimmie’s friend!” Me grins at me and Jay, knowing we were more than friends. I felt my heart beat slow down a tad bit, knowing Me will soften the blow.

                “Hi, Mama Nguyen,” Jay grins at Me. I look back at Ba only to find him with a cold hard stare on his usually friendly face. Damn, I’m in for it :/

 

                “Ba, I’m not a kid anymore!” I in the snot so it wouldn’t drip. I wiped away my tears, the skin around my eyes burning. I wanted to die. And this time for real. “You can’t just take me away. I live there.”

                “Kimmie! Are you crazy?! You’re throwing your future away. Boys are evil. They do nothing but get you in trouble,” my father says, stepping on the gas pedal. Me looks back at me, a worried look on her face.

                “Boys are evil? What about men? Men aren’t?” I spat, feeling my blood boil. When I was 15, this was okay. He could yell and even hit me if he wanted and I wouldn’t resist. But now, 7 years later this is not acceptable.

                “Kimmie! Think about it. You have , you get pregnant, Stanford is over,” Ba says and my cheeks flame. How can he talk about me having ?! If only he knew Rian ing me.

               

 

                Jay got up to let Me and Ba in. I could tell he saw how angry Ba was. Hopefully I can convince him we’re friends. Just friends. Because the last time he saw me with a guy he flipped .

                It was about 30 min later when my old man was finally chilled. I think he actually likes Jay and NickJ That is, until there was another knock on the door. I was forced to go open it by Ba’s stare. It was the 5 other guys and one of them shouted, “I got the beer!” holding up two six-packs of beer.

                And that was that. Ba made me leave, yelling at me in Vietnamese and English. Jay and the guys were just watching and Me looked sorry for me. I felt sorry for myself too :/

                They can’t bring me home. Rian’s at home. He’s gonna me again. It’s gonna happen again and again unless I do something about it. I can’t do it :/ I wake up, thinking someone’s on top of me. But there’s no one there.

                Ba slowed down for a red light. There’s at least a million thoughts racing through my head right now. All of them screaming. I look at the back of Ba’s head and the door. I open the door and ran.

                “Kimmie!!!” Ba and Me calls for me. I didn’t stop and I didn’t look back. I ran, stumbling but catching myself. Damn! That would’ve not been good if I wiped out o.o

                I don’t know if Ba got out of the car or not. I was running on the sidewalk, cafes and restaurants and shops lining them. Where do I go now?! Why don’t I ever think ahead >.<

 

Jay’s     PoV

                “Whoa, what just happened?” Junho says. We were all staring at the door. 

                “Did her dad just grab her and leave?” Chansung asks me. I shrug, kinda in shock. I still have no idea what the hell happened.

                “Tae brah, set down the beer. I got some jack in the cabinet,” I mumble, getting up and hurrying to the kitchen. ! Why am I crying? I wiped away the tears, cursing myself for being such a .

                “Ay, you okay?” I turn around to see Wooyoung, watching me from the entrance of the kitchen. I nod, turning away quickly to hide my tears. “She’s gorgeous. You like her?”

                I shrug, grabbing a few cups so we can drink out of. I need to drink this off. Kimmie’ll be fine. She’ll come back to me.

                “Hey now,” Wooyoung grins at me. “You like her a lot, don’t you?”

                “Drop it, Wooyie,” I hand him a glass of jack and he downs it in one gulp and I was about to take a swig at mine when my phone went off. It was Matt.

                “Whaddup?”

                “Jay, Kimmie ran away. We don’t know where she is.”

               

                I made the guys go back to the hotel, since they didn’t know their way around Seattle. They promised me that they’d be back soon. I’m in the car, driving around looking for her. I checked the ice cream parlor. She loves ice cream. I checked the mall. I checked the skating rink. I checked the pho shop. I checked everywhere. But she was nowhere. Kimmie, where the hell are you!? She left her phone in the car that she apparently just got out and ran. I don’t know what the she thinks sometimes.

                It’s nearly midnight and I still haven’t found her. I went around asking everyone who’s seen me with her. And they remember her as the ‘pretty girl’.

                I finally gave up, driving home feeling like an . I don’t even know why. I made my way upstairs and got to my door, only to find it slightly ajar. What the hell. I made my way into my house, slowly and carefully, in case it was a robber or someone in here.

                I hear a glass bottle roll across the floor and went to the kitchen, my body tense. “Kimmie?”

I stare with wide eyes as she took a swig at the beer Tae had brought over. “What are you doing?”

                “Drinking. What does it look like?” she snaps at me. I rolled my eyes at her. Damn, I’m so relieved I found her. She finished off 5 bottles already.

                “Hey, stop. You’re done,” I went over to her, gently taking the beer out of her hand. She cooperated and as soon as I set the beer on the table she wrapped her arms around my neck like a little kid and she wouldn’t let go.

                I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom and set her down. She was watching me, her eyes wanting something. I pushed the hair back from her face and bent down to kiss her forehead when she grabbed my face and planted her lips on mine. “Kimmie,” I tried objecting. It was hard to though. She was biting my lip and I had a thing for moves like this. “Kimmie,” I say again against my will. She ignored me and pulled my body on top of hers, her cool hands running under my shirt, making me shiver. Was it from the cold of her hands or anticipation? Either way, I couldn’t get enough.

                “I want you to me,” she tells me, her voice husky. Damn, my was rock-hard and I wanted this. So bad it hurt.

                “You’re drunk,” I say, despite myself.

                “I don’t care,” she says, trying to take my pants off. Her hand brushed against my hard-on and that’s when I lost it. I quickly pulled off my pants and her clothes. Her body’s so beautiful. I want to inspect every inch of her. She got up and grabbed my and I moan, a low noise from in my chest. I watch as she puts her luscious lips over my and .

                I could feel contract on me and I moaned. I pushed her head down so I would go deeper.  s would be a painful pleasure for me. I bucked my hips and she gagged, the noise beautiful. I came all over her and as soon as she pulled back I looked at her beautiful face covered in my and kissed her hard, our tongues playing and wrestling with each other.

                My hard-on came back and I wanted more. I wanted to know her inside and out. But at one point, I could taste the alcohol on her tongue and I forced myself to stop. She looks at me with hungry eyes. “Kimmie, you’re drunk,” I say again, my voice husky and hoarse from the .

                “I want this,” she tells me.

                “I do too,” I tell her. “But I want to wait until you’re sober. So we can both have real feelings for each other.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol. Hmm i gtg go to school xD i'll reply to all of you guys' comments next chap! Bye:)