The Smell Before Rain: Officially?

The Smell Before Rain

 

                I woke up to my phone ringing. I left it ringing and then the ‘missed call’ signal started to ring. I rolled over to feel nothing. I snap my eyes open. Where’s Jay? I don’t smell food lol. He’s not cooking. He’s so y when he cooks xD

                My phone started to ring again and I grab it blindly, mumbling a lazy hello into the receiver.

                “Kimmie!” Me greets me cheerily, waking me up.

                “Me? Hi,” I sat up.

                “Matt is gon to drive Me and Ba over in an hour,” she tells me. I panic, pulling the phone back and looking at the time. 10:30?! And Jay didn’t wake me up?

                “You know where we live?” I sputtered. And then I immediately realized my mishap and faked a cough, repeating, “You know where I live?”

                “Matt know,” Me says.

                “Me, you sure you don’t want to come over tomorrow?”

                “Your Ba got work tomorrow,” Me tells me and I could tell she was annoyed. I had no choice ._.

Our conversation lagged for a couple more minutes and as soon as she hung up I ran out of the room to find Jay, nearly slipping on the little carpet mats and breaking my hip.

                “Jay!” I yelled out, starting to panic. I’ll have to hide Jay. My parents can NOT know I’m living with a guy! Especially a guy like Jay Park…

                “What?” Jay called from his studio. I hurried back to the hallway and flung the door open, to find him remixing a beat.

                “My parents are coming over,” I tell him, horrified.

                “And? Why you so worried?”

                “They can’t know I live with you!” I exclaimed. “We have an hour. Hide.”

                “Are you ashamed of me?” Jay asked me, making a puppy face. I would’ve died, overwhelmed by his cuteness if it wasn’t for the fact that the two most overprotective parents in the world was going to be here in less than an hour.

                “What? No! Just.. they can’t know I’m living with you. They think I’m so sweet and innocent”

                “Innocent?” Jay laughs. I frown at him.

                “Why are you laughing?”

                “I wanna know if you’re really innocent or not,” he smirking at me and I felt my face heat up.

                “Sh-shut up,” I stutter. “And go help me put my stuff in your room.”

                “Why do we have to switch rooms?”

                “Not switch. Just hide your stuff and put my stuff in the master bedroom so they think I’m living by myself,” I tell him, starting to pick up paper balls on the ground and throwing them into the waste basket.

                “Ahh, fine,” he says, blowing air.

                We had the house spotless, and it looked like I owned the place. Hahah. I made sure I hid his toothbrush and his manly smelling shampoo lol. I put away all his Nikes and shoes, his jackets and everything that indicates a guy was living here. I made Jay hide in his studio with the door locked, planning to tell my parents that room was just a closet.

                And soon Me and Ba arrived, Matt right behind him with a stupid grin on his face. Can’t believe Jay gave Matt our address -__- “Ai-ya! Look at that couch! White and black leather,” Ba exclaimed. “Kimmie, where’d you get the money to buy that?!”

                “Um, savings?” I say, looking at Matt. He rolled his eyes at me and continued on touring the place himself. I hear Me in the kitchen, messing with pans and . Then Ba notices the fish aquarium and he flips .

                “Kimmie! Look at the fish!”

                I let out a long sigh. It’s gonna be a long day -__-

                About 2 hours later, after Me made us some rice and fried beef and green beans (all ingredients from the fridge), I began to wonder if Jay had to pee LOL. Me cleaned up and Ba started to wander the house again and he came upon the studio door. I felt the hairs on my neck stand straight up when I heard him turn the knob, but the door was locked. !

                “Kimmie!” he called out. “Why this door locked?”

                “Um, that’s just- uh- a closet,” I yell, hoping he’d take the bait. But knowing my father, he wouldn’t let go.

                “If it a closet why it locked?” he was still turning the knob back and forth, probably freaking the hell out of Jay :b I looked for Matt, trying to find help. Matt was always the smart out of the three of us. I didn’t know where he was o.e

                “There’s too much stuff in there. If you open it stuff is going to fall out,” I tell Ba. And he finally stopped trying to turn the knob and returned to the kitchen. Ahh thank Buddha -.-

                Another hour passed by and they finally left, matt coming out of the bathroom. “You were in there the whole time?” I asked him.

                “Yeah. Problem?”

                “. Get outta here,” I grin at him and he smacked the back of my head.

                “You behave around Jay, Kimchi. I’ll be bring Ba and Me back soon,” Matt tells me.

                “Ay! If you do, please call me before hand,” I call after him, he was already walking away.

                “Sure,” he waves his hand over his shoulder and I closed the door. I could hear Jay come out of the bathroom, sighing in relief. LOL he used the bathroom xD His bladder must’ve came so close to exploding!

                “Damn! Next time they come over I’m going out,” Jay tells me, throwing himself onto the couch, covering his face with his hands.

                “I’m sorry,” I mumble, going over to his. “But if you knew my parents, you’d understand.”

                “Ahh this is my house,” he tells me. I roll my eyes, but he didn’t see.

                “I live here too. And they can’t know I’m living with some random guy,” I tell him.

                “Random?” he removed his hands, looking at me all confused. “I’m some random guy?”

                “Well, we have like…” I struggle to find the right word. “Connection. We aren’t related, married, or even coworkers.”

                “We’re friends, though,” he says. “Isn’t that enough?”

                “My parents would never believe a guy and a chick that lives together could be ‘friends’,” I say, blushing slightly. I was indicating that most ‘friends’ that live together do the dirty lol. So far, I haven’t gotten any action :b

                “Should we date then?” he asked me, giving me a lopsided smile. I felt my knees go weak and quickly took a seat on the recliner before I collapsed to the floor. What do I say?! I know the answer should be ‘no’, but I want it to be ‘yes’… So bad T__T “I’ll take that as a yes,” he grins at me.

                “Wait! I haven’t- I didn’t… I didn’t say yes…” I muttered.

                “I can tell by the look on your face, Kimmie. No one can resist me,” he winked at me and I glared at him.

                “You’re so self centered,” I frowned.

                “Cockiness comes with the whole package,” he smirks and I laughed, covering my face with my hands. Oh my gawd, he’s such a player. I can’t believe he just asked me out o.o

               

                A week passed and I still haven’t gotten any action. I’m slow to make a move and I’ve always imagine him pulling something on me. But he hasn’t and I don’t know why :/ All he’s done so far is tease me and he hasn’t slept in my room since the closet thing. I don’t mind though. I’ve been busy with my math problems and he’s been busy at work.

                Except for tonight. I feel like he’s gonna try to make a move on me. I’ll be ready ;) Lololol who am I bullting? I'm never ready. Especially not when it comes to Jay Park. Am i even his official girlfriend? Are we officially going out? I don't know. I'll find out soon, though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oiiii sorry I haven't uploaded in foreverrrrr. 2 days lol. I went to a party on new years eve and partied until new year. It was funny as hell cuz i was the only viet there and everyone else was cambodian. ahaha fun fun. And yesterday was my mudda's bday. She's like 89 years old now o.e lololol jk. This chapter, in my opinion is the tiest one so far. I got school tomorrow, and i'm planning to write half a chapter before I leave for school, cuz i wake up at 6 and I don't leave until 7:30. I usually go jogging but there's so much ice out there and I don't feel like breaking my hip xD Yeaaah that's it for my rant :b Update soon. I'll try to update once every two days! Hope that I can find time to update more tho!:)

 

@borrril patience my dear! Lol I'm planning on writing next chapter. Thank youuuu for admitting that you squeal like a LOL :) That's the power of my writing yeaa boi. Lol jk it's the powa of Jay Park <3 it should be illegal to have that much swag xD and ahhh yeah we can all relate to kimmie. She's so stupid TROLOLOLOL.

@iloveswissrolls omggg sorry i haven't updated as soon as I could :c Gahh this chapter . Thanks for reading tho man! I appreciate it :)

@raingodess424   nonononoooo it's not weird! I like imagining that i'm kimmie too LOL. And yesss Jay slept with her, but no ... yet ;) I have the whole next 10 chapter planned out. i just need time T_T curse school and my social life lol. I will FIND time. Watch me miss the bus one day cuz of this <3 alllll for you guize :)