The Smell Before Rain: Ice Skating trolololol

The Smell Before Rain

 

Thank you so much dglove25 for the fantastic poster! I lurve it <3 And you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                I was washing the dishes after dinner when Jay came in and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was so lihfkd that I dropped the dish I was drying back into the sink. Jay lets out a little laugh. “Hey, why you nervous?”

                “I’m not,” I lied, picking the dish back up and re-drying it. ! Does he have to do this now? O.e I’m going to break all the plates if he keeps this up.

                “You sure?” he smirks, running his hand up and down my sides, giving me tingles.

                “What are you doing?” I jump; my breath irregular.

                “You’re my girlfriend. This is what boyfriends do,” he tells me. I like it. But I’m not used to it (o.0) “Come on, let’s go to the bedroom,” he tugged at me.

                “What?” I say. “I’m doing the dishes.” The bedroom. What is this.

                “The dishes can wait. I can’t,” he flushes and I felt a surge of love for him. I’ve been here for 2 weeks, and I’m in love with him :3 I let him pull me away from the soapy plates and bowls and into the bedroom, where he slowly pulled me towards the bed.

                I couldn’t help but blurt out, “This is awkward.” I just made everything more awkward lol -_-

                “Kimmie,” he laughs. “Shush.” And he began kissing my neck and I can feel the area between my legs get damp. Damn, these are my good undies too xD I was so into him on my neck that I didn’t notice him pulling my sweats down, revealing my favorite Spongebob boy shorts. Ahh >.< “Spongebob shorts?” he looked down at them, a soft lopsided smile on his face. I nod, incapable of words. And he laughs again. He continues to pull my sweats down slowly.

                I was getting impatient. My shorts were soaked and right when I was going to tell him to stop because I didn’t want him to pull my sweats off all the way to find that I ‘peed’ myself, I felt something poke my stomach. I look down to see a bulge in Jay’s sweats. AHHH! IT’S HIS WEE WEE. I nearly squirmed out from under him and wanted to run into the corner and scream. He’s HARD. For ME. Kimmie Nguyen! How is this possible? Is it just the male hormones? Or does he really like-

                “Ahh,” I let out a gasp when I felt his finger in my… Clam lol. I quickly peeled my shirt off and then unclasped my bra, not wanting to wait anymore. He already had his shirt off and watched in amazement as my hands wandered around his toned chest. His tattoos are so ing hot. I stared in woe at his abs that flexed when he went from my s, making them hard as hell to my neck, leaving hickeys and going back to my again. , I’m loving this!

                “Kimmie, you’re too beautiful,” he tells me, making me blush hard. His lips travelled from my neck to my , and soon I wanted him to finger me faster and harder. I let out an impatient noise and he understood it, sticking another finger in my clam and going even faster and harder, making me raise my hips so he could go in deeper.

                I before I knew it I heard his sweats drop at the side of the bed and I snap my eyes open and stared in horror as he lowered his wee wee toward my clam. I’m starting to have doubts… Can I really lose my ity to someone that might not love me… Or even like me?

                “Do you love me?” I ask him, my voice catching. I used all myself restraint I had left and made his hand stop, even though that was the last thing I wanted him to do.

                “What?” he my one last time, hard, releasing with a smack noise that made me so .

                “Do you love me?”

                “Yeah, sure,” he started to kiss my neck again, his wee wee poking my clam, and I knew he wanted entry. But I’m not giving it to him.

                “No, Jay. Look at me and tell me you love me,” I pushed away from him, cursing myself. Damn Kimmie! Why can’t you keep your big mouth shut?!

                He looks at me and he hesitated-Hesitated- And that’s when I knew he didn’t love me. And I couldn’t give myself to him like that. I got up and he asks me, “Kimmie, get back here. I haven’t known you for long. How am I supposed to love you if I’ve known you for 2 weeks?”

                “Exactly. How can we if I’ve known you for 2 weeks?”

                “Don’t say ‘’. We’re making love. Not ing. There’s a difference,” he says, sitting up in bed. I picked up my SpongeBob shorts, only to find them soaked at the crotch :/ I pulled my sweats on without my boy shorts.

                “You don’t love me, though,” I say, pulling my T-shirt on without my bra.  

                “Dammit, Kimmie! Just get back in bed with me,” Jay tells me, annoyed.

                “I have a better idea. Go call up some es to your for you,” I say, leaving the room and slamming the door once I got into my room.

                I locked the door and sat on my bed, still smelling like Jay. And I could still feel wetness coming from my clam. Damn! I threw my face into my pillow and just laid there for a while.

 

                Jay’s poV

                I can’t believe she just walked out on me. No one has ever done that. es offer to my . Why is she so stubborn? I can’ love her. Loving her wouldn’t do me any good.

                I sat on my bed, staring at my door that was still swinging after she stormed out. What’s her problem? I looked down at my and sighed. I got up and closed the door and ending up relieving myself, thinking about Kimmie the whole time. Damn, I want her. I can still see the birthmark on her left tit. It even looked like a heart.

 

 

Kimmie’s PoV

Ever since that night, we’ve been so awkward. I have only a a month and half left before I go back to Stanford. I came home to visit Me and Ba a few days ago, so they wouldn’t want to come over to Jay’s. Ba kept going on and on about the couch. He never knew I had such good taste :b

                Jay would give me weird looks at dinner and I did my best not to lash out at him. One night, he actually brought home two girls with gigantic s and I was so pissed. But I didn’t say anything. I locked myself up in my room with a bag of pretzels and Arizona Green Tea <3 and spent the night solving math problem. Right when I was drinking my Arizona, I heard a loud moan emit from Hay’s room and I spit my tea all over my homework. I quickly wiped away the tea from my papers. They’re ing?! He’s doing two girls?!? At the same time? I frowned, grabbing a handful of pretzels and stuffed it into my mouth to keep myself from screaming out in frustration. Why am I so pissed? He took my advice an found someone(s) who’d his . Hmph. He has his es. I got my junk food.

                Almost every night for the whole week, he brought girls home and I either heard the headboard of the bed bang against the wall, or girls screaming out his name. And it really . And it really pissed me off. I can’t believe he’s doing this. Is he trying to make me move out? Because I will.

                But then again, I only have to make through another month a one week. And then I’d be back in California with my friends and studies.

                On Friday night, I was in my room again, pigging out on Goldfish when I heard a knock on the door. “The bathroom is down the hall,” I say, thinking it was a girl. So far, 3 girls have thought my room was the bathroom lol. Stupid es.

                “Kimmie, it’s me,” his voice made me melt all over again. We haven’t talked in over a week and to be honest I missed his stupidly perfect voice.

                “What do you want?” I say, putting my Goldfish aside. I must’ve gained 3 pounds since that night. I lifted my arm and jiggled it lol. Jiggle wiggle jiggle gah I’m fat ._.

                “It’s Christmas Eve tomorrow. Let’s go ice skating,” he tells me through the door. WHAT KJgfkgvkjgfua Christmas eve? ALREADY?! I spent the week locked up in my room and didn’t even do any Christmas gift shopping tttt!             

  Jay’s Pov

                “Kimmie,” I say again. One more time and if she doesn’t get her out here I’m leaving. “Kim-“

The door flings open and to reveal Kimmie, all dolled up. She’s so beautiful.

                “I forgot to go buy gifts,” she mutters, not looking me in the eyes. I laugh. She’s so honest. I love that quality about her.

                “How?” I laugh.

                “It’s your fault, you !” she says, pushing past me and out to the living room to put her shoes on.

                “How?” I say, realizing that I already said that. She doesn’t answer me and I let it dropped. “Fine,” I say. “We’re still going ice skating though. I haven’t been skating all year. And there’s finally cold enough.”

                “Whatever,” she rolls her eyes at me and I frown. God damn! Why can’t I just kick her out? She can be a real pain in the . But I enjoy her awkwardness. And I love the fact that she doesn’t mind me being famous.

 We walk out to the parking lot in silence and she gets into her car, which left me in a tough spot. Ahh, do I ride shot gun in her car or should I drive my car? ing A. I get into her car and I could see her smirk. At least I made her happy :b

“Do you know the way?” I ask her.

“Way to where?” she asks me, turning onto the street.

                “The mall?” I say. It wasn’t said aloud but it was implied that we go to the mall then the rink.

                “I told you, I’ve lived here all my life. Of course I know,” Kimmie says, giving me attitude. I rolled my eyes at her. Sure you know. Can’ wait till we get lost.

                The car ride to the mall was silent. When I tried to turn the radio on she turned it off and I gave her the look but she ignored me. She eventually did find her way there and as soon as she parked I had to get out of the car. I scrambled out and breathed in the smell of cold and gingerbread that was probably being sold and baked right inside those entrance doors.

                And we both walked into the mall together. I wanted to hold her hand, but she kept her hands in her coat pockets, not giving me the chance to.

                3 long hours of endless shopping later, we came out of the mall. She brought something for everyone. The worst part is that she made me hold everything! She didn’t even ask. She just shoved the bags into my hands and I had no choice but to hold them for her. If this is going to make her not mad at me anymore, I’d do it :b

                And once we got back in the car I ask her, “Do you know where the rink is?”

                “Which rink?”

                “The old one near that hill,” I tell her.

                “Yeah, I know where that is,” she says. And I glance over at her every so often to take in her perfect features. I bet she doesn’t know how beautiful she is. She looks over at me when I was staring and gave me her evil eye and I smiled, looking away. “Why are you always staring at me? Do I have something on my face?”

                I laughed, shaking my head. “You’re so cute,” I tell her and I could see her cheeks turn a bright pink. She blushes a lot.

                About 10 minutes later we were at an outdoor ice rink. There were so many lil kids skating around, falling on their butts and knees. There were a  lot of couples holding hands skating around too. Would Kimmie hold my hand? I turn my head to look at her, only to find her not there. She was already walking ahead and looking down at the ice, a worried look on her face. “What’s wrong?” I ask her.

                “Nothing,” she tells me, continuing walking down to the other side of the rink to rent skates.

                “Aye, I can tell you’re lying,” I chuckle. “What up?”

                “Nothing’s wrong,” she tells me again. Ahh, fine. I see how it is. We rented our skates and soon we had our skates on, ready to go out onto the ice. I watched little kids falling everywhere. I nearly laughed my off when this kid fell and he couldn’t get up xD I felt so bad for wanting to laugh, but he reminded me of myself when I first started to skate.

                I stepped onto the ice, realizing Kimmie wasn’t right beside me. I looked behind me to see her still standing on the platform, a looking terrified. “What, you don’t know how to skate?” I ask her.

“What, you think I’m stupid? I know how to skate,” she huffs at me, sticking her chest up in the air. I blushed, thinking about that birthmark on her chest when there’s little kids all around us. I wanted to study it, though. Like I wanted to study the rest of her body. “Hey! Are you deaf?” she yells at me.

“What?” I say. She sticks her hand out and I took it and pulled her onto the ice. About 30 seconds later I noticed that Kimmie at skating! I figured it out! She was worried cuz she doesn’t know how to skate! “Kimmie, you gon have to stop lying,” I laugh, watching her struggle to keep her balance.

“Huh?” she says, looking back at me. And this happened so quick, but I so it all in slow motion! She slipped on a wet spot and I watched as her legs flew out from underneath her and she landed with a hard thud on her . “Ah !” she yells out, causing parents to look over at us. I was doubled over, laughing so hard I thought I was going to piss myself.

Little kids were skating around her, trying to avoid running into her. I was laughing so hard, I thought she was crying. But she was actually laughing! “God!” I cry out, wiping away the tears that were forming at the corner of my eyes. “Are- Kimmie- are you okay?” I laughed, my abs starting to hurt. Oh my God, if I laughed this much once a day I wouldn’t need to work out anymore xD

“Jay! Just help me off my before some kid runs over me,” she laughs, her face red from the cold and from laughing. I help her up and she clings onto me with her life and I smile so hard my mouth hurts.

And I basically let her cling to me the whole hour we were there and honestly, that was the most fun I had in years.

We got home and I felt like the ice melt between us. I watched her do the dishes, occasionally rubbing her that she fell on. There must be a huge bruise on her xD I smile to myself, helping her clean off the dinner table. I went into the kitchen to put the dish away, kissing her softly on the cheek and left her mad blushing.

 

Kimmie’s PoV

Jay called me cute and beautiful and we weren’t going to . So he really thinks I’m beautiful? I even pecked me on the cheek when I was doing the dishes. I laid back in bed, smiling to myself like an idiot. Man, I’m falling so hard for him. I’m ready to have again when he makes the move :3 fosure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys :) I hope you liked this chapter mucho! Please comment and subscribe. Friends make me habbyyyy lol. I had school today and I was so ing tired, having to wake up at 6 when I couldn't fall asleep until 1 lolololol. I even worked on the first part of this chapter this morning before I went to school. I was so close to missing the bus! If I miss the bus, it's your guys' fault o.e lol. I hate school. I love learning but I don't like having to deal with the bs that comes along with high school :b I spent over 2 hours writing this chapter and I feel good about it! Noowwww I must go do my homework. the semester ends in 13 days and I need to get my grades up :c Omgomgomg if any of you guys are good at Algebra 2 pleaseeee message me and help me out trololol. I'm stoopid for an asian xD Hope you enjoyed this chap! :D

@borrrill thank you man! i had a nice new years. I partied it out with friends lol. And yeahhh idk ;) Me might like it she might now ;3 haha you'll just have to wait. THIS IS YOUR CHAPTER. At your request! Lololol. Hope you liked it :)

Question to my readers: 

Where you guys from? I wanna know the demographics of my readers lol so i can creep on you