The Smell Before Rain: Moving In

The Smell Before Rain

LOLOLOLOL JAY PARK <3 In his video "Demon", I was like 'damn, he has bigger than I do!' Lmao I'm not even kidding man o.e Haha oh Jay <3

 
 
 
I got home that night and took a long hot shower, to wash off the ice cream and the disappointment I felt towards Jay. Why did he just leave me there? With the ice cream boy that had spider-man colored braces?! Ahh forget him. I lathered the sweetpea shampoo into my hair and took a deep breath of the sweet smell, when my phone that I had thrown on the sink counter began to ring.
Kimmie! Pick up the phone. Kimmie! Pick up the phone. Kimmie! Pick up the phone!
Why did I pick such an annoying ring tone? O.o I turned the water off and hopped out of the shower real quick to grab my phone. It was an unknown number.
I picked up and said, “Hello?”
“Hey, it’s Jay,” his suave and sweet voice flowed into my ear. I cleared my throat, my cheeks automatically heating up to it’s normal color of a baboon’s . My shampoo was starting to drip onto my face.
“Oh hey,” I tried to sound like I was carefree. Lol, the exact opposite of what I am.
“I’m sorry for leaving you there. I got a call from work and I kind of forgot about you and took-”
Forgot about me?” I repeated. “You just drove off and I still had your ice cream.”
The soap started to drip into my eyes. Ahh damn! For something so sweet smelling it stings like hell!!!! >.<
“I know. I’m sorry,” he says again, truly sounding sorry. And I let out a little sigh, swiping the shampoo from my already burning eyes.
“It’s okay,” I tell him.
“Next time,” he says. “I’ll keep my phone off.” And I mentally spazzed when he said ‘next time’, because that meant there were more dates to come! Ahoidhfbeoiuvbo :D
“So what’s up?”
“Ah, I was kind of in the middle of my shower,” I tell him, honestly. He laughs.
“You’re too honest. So you were taking a shower and I called and you got out of the shower to pick up the phone?” he asks me, amused. I nod, but then I realized he couldn’t see me.
“Basically,” I say.
“So, you’re ?”
And I swear to god, a blood vessel broke in my neck from the blood that was pumping 4794389 times faster. I didn’t say anything for a minute and Jay laughs, the sound beautiful and light. My laugh is like a donkey’s LOL. “Just playing with you, Kimmie. I’ll see you tomorrow at 5?”
“That sounds good,” I say, my voice quavering. When you say something, you see an image in your head. He asked me if I was . He must’ve envisioned it in his head o.O I do another mental spazz out.
“Aight, bye,” he said and I returned his bye and we hung up. I sat down on the edge of the tub, the shampoo still dripping into my eyes. I was too happy to noticed tho.
Then, all of a sudden the bathroom door swings open and Rian stared at me with wide eyes. “Ahhh! What the hell are you doing?!” I realized I was :o Rian immediately covered his eyes with his hand and turned his back towards me.
“What the hell are
you doing?” I scream at him. “Get out! Get out!!!”
And with that he slammed the door shut and I hopped my bare back into the shower. Holy ! My brother just saw me :O
A few minutes later, I was done and made my way back to my room when Rian passed me in the hallway and said, “I never knew you had a birthmark on your tit.”
I literally freaked out at him. “Why the would you open the door on me like that?! You sick ert!”
Matt came out of his room still holding a pencil. “What’s going on?”
“Rian walked in on me in the shower and he commented on my birthmark!” I nearly shouted. Me and Ba were upstairs watching their opera movies.
"Man, I didn’t mean to! The water wasn’t running and I thought no one was in there. Why were you sitting there like a freak?” Rian asks me.
“You’re not pregnant, are you? Matt asks me. I glared at him.
“Oh, oh yeahh real funny. Yeah, I’m pregnant. With my imaginary friend Fred here,” I sneered, sarcasm overflowing every word I spat. Matt rolled his eyes at me. I was still glaring at the both of my brothers. “You two are ,” I muttered, storming off to my room.
Maybe I overreacted a bit, but Rian shouldn’t have said that. Only Me and Ba know that birthmark. It’s on my left side of my chest asdfghjkl; TT__TT
I spent the rest of my night looking up Jay Park on Google. Oh my ing Buddha. He’s hot o.O I listened to all his songs and I can’t believe he used to be in Kpop. How did I not know this before?! Demon, Abandoned, Girlfriend, fheuorhfiu. So much incoherent keyboard smashing :o Words can’t describe him though.
And I woke up at 3 in the morning to find my bedsheets soaked with blood. That explains why I flipped on everyone. Damn period -__-’


I was getting restless. Jay would be here in an hour, and I still haven’t explained to my parents I was moving in with some hot rapper. I decide not to tell them until they ask. I had my luggage packed and my books and everything ready.
“Kimmie, where you going?” Me finally asks me as I dragged the luggage up the stairs.
“I got an apartment,” I tell her, dodging the part about Jay.
“Oh! That’s great,” she smiles at me. I can tell that in her mind she was on her knees thanking our dead ancestors that I’ve finally grown up and moved out. I technically moved out when I left my college-__-
“Yup, I’ll call you later, Me,” I smile softly at her. She had to stand on her tiptoes to brush my hair back behind my ear. She gave me a light kiss on my cheek.
“You’re so beautiful, Kimmie,” she tells me. And I laugh. She narrows her eyes at me and I shut up. Me, beautiful? Those two things should never belong in the same sentence lololol.
“Meeee,” I whined.
“When you gon invite us over?” she asks me, slyly smiling. And for a split second I had a brain malfunction. Me and Ba can’t be over when Jay is there o.O
“Soon,” I said. It wasn’t a lie, because I’ll figure a way to get Jay out of the house when my parents came over.
“Is that your ride?” Me asks me, looking around me to the driveway where a sports car was parked. “Troi oi! He’s handsome.” My tummy did a flippy thing and I couldn’t help but turn around to see him getting out of his car to come to our front steps, his scarf hanging loosely from his neck.
He knocked on the door and I immediately opened it. “Hey,” he smiled at me and I could hear Me swoon like a school girl.
“Hi,” Me grins at him, scooping him into an embrace. “My name Trinh. I Kimmie me.”
“Hi Mama Trinh,” he smiles brightly at Me. I blush and I don’t even know why. “Kimmie, you ready?”
“Ready? To go where?” Me asks, pulling back from Jay.
“She’s moving into my-”
And I quickly cleared my throat hoping he’d catch on. And thankfully he did. “I’m helping her move,” he says, quickly.
“Ohhh,” Me says. “Your name is Holden?”
“No, Me, he’s Jay. Holden’s at UC Berkeley right now,” I correct Me. Holden’s my best friend, but I haven’t seen him a couple of months. “We should get going, Jay.”
“See you soon, Kimmie,” Me kisses me again on the cheek. She even beckons for Jay to lower his head so she can kiss him. She took his cheeks with both her hands and planted her lips straight onto his and I laughed my donkey laugh :b
“Me! I don’t think Ba will like this very much,” I , Jay’s cheeks turning a bright pink.
“Hush!” Me winked at me, giving Jay’s a squeeze.

I can’t believe Me made all those moves on Jay like that. Even I haven’t gotten that far!
“Sorry about my mom,” I shyly apologized. “She’s a little boy crazy.”
“Nah, it’s aight. She’s funny,” Jay slowed for a red light.
The silence was once again awkward and I wanted to turn on some music and listen to his voice. I liked listening to his voice :) I was going to ask him when he said something first, “I’m not going to be home tonight. You’re gonna be on your own for a few hours,” he tells me, never taking his eyes off the road. He stepped on the gas when the light turns green.
“Where you going?” I ask him. I felt like I was invading his privacy :/ But he was the one that asked me to come live with him.
“Out,” he replied simply. And I knew he didn’t want to talk about it so I didn’t ask him anymore questions.

I made myself comfy in the spare room, hanging my sparse clothes in the huge walk in closet. I hate how there’s no T.V in my room though. Jay has a flat screen in his room, but it’s so messy in there.
“Make yourself at home,” he smiles at me. “And while you’re at it, make me something to eat.”
And I kind of froze midstep. Don’t tell me he hired me to be his slave o.e
“What?” I say loudly and dumbly.
“I’m hungry,” he says, throwing himself onto his checkered leather couch that screamed ‘SWAG’. He changes personality so fast. One minute he’s sweet and the next he can be a jerk.
“I’m not making you anything,” I tell him, stacking up his endless collection of Nikes.
“I hired you to be my maid,” he says, watching me from the couch. I felt uncomfortable under his intense gaze, but at the same time I liked it.
“Fine,” I huffed and marched off to his kitchen. I opened the fridge to find it nearly empty. There was a stick of butter, some eggs, and that was basically it. “Is this all you have?”
“I haven’t been to the grocery store in weeks,” he tells me. I sighed and put my creativity to the test.
“I’m gonna run to the groceries real quick then,” I tell him.
“You won’t know your way around here,” he tells me matter of factly, which pissed me off.
“How do you,” I put my hands on my hips. “I’ve lived here all my life.”
“Ahh, just go ask the neighbors,” Jay sat up and looks at me hard. “I have to leave at 7.”
And with that I made my way around the building, asking people if they had onions and a cup of rice I could borrow. Luckily, they found me pitiful and gave me everything I asked for.
I got back to Jay and begun to cook dinner. Rice, fried eggs and some onion chopped thinly. I set the table and sat down. Jay has legs. He can make his way over.
He finally came and sat down, looking tired at worn out. He picked up his chopstick and began to slowly eat. “You tired?” I ask him.
“Yeah,” he says. “This is good. Where’d you learn to cook like this?”
“It’s just eggs,” I say modestly. He chuckles, averting his eyes. He’s so cute. Even if he’s a total jerk at times.

He left after dinner, leaving me to the messy house. I took a quick shower, throwing on an oversized T-shirt that once belonged to Matt and pulled my hair back in a messy pony tail.
I didn’t like the living room, it was too big and the balcony had a great view, but I was paranoid that someone would be looking in with binoculars lol. I’ve been watching too many horror movies.
So I made my way to Jay’s room, which had the other T.V. I carefully stepped over the sheets of paper that was strewn everywhere and found myself standing in front of his bed, debating whether I should lay down to watch T.V or stand there like a freak to watch it. I chose to lay down :b
His bed was so soft and it smells like heaven. I flipped the T.V on, Spongebob and Patrick running after jellyfish. Ahh I love this show:3 I checked the directory to discover there was a rerun. I smile to myself and indulged myself in this stupid show. Soon, my eyes begun to droop and I fell asleep listening to the Campfire song.
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You guize you guiizeee I'm fairly new to this site, you knoww. And I need help trying to figure out how to find someone who'd make a poster for this story. Lol i'm a fail:b helppp:3
@borrrill yes yes yesss I updated a whole bunch yesterday cuz i hab no life lol. And ah nooo you don't sound drunk :o lol why... o.e hahaha jkkk:3 glad you like the last two chaps! Hope you like this one too:)