The Smell Before Rain: She Had It Coming

The Smell Before Rain

 

                Another week passed by, and so far Jay haven’t tried kissing me and I’m too gutless to make the first move lol. I tried seducing him though xD You know how always use the ‘you’re my gf now’ thing against me when he hugs me and I get awkward as ? Well, I was walking around in my and my T-shirt wasn’t even oversized lol. Just to turn him on and see what he would do. But much to my disdain, he made me put pants on xD I have less than a month left in Seattle and I haven’t told him yet. How was I supposed to tell him? ‘Oh yeah. I go to Stanford. I’m a ing math prodigy. And now I got to go back in a month. Goodbye forever.’ LOL. Ahaha nah, that’s not how I’m going to tell him. Too blunt. I’ll think of some other way. I always think up some .

                Jay went off to work, recording with Illionaire. Sick recording label xD I was feeding the fishies, ready to go out for some coffee and then off to the library to read up on random lol.

                When I made it out to the parking lot, I looked up from my car keys to find that the car wasn’t there. Lol wut. O.o Car? Where are you? Hiding from your owner isn’t a nice thing to do, car! Come out wherever you are… Oh damn, who am I kidding- HOLY SOMEONE STOLE THE CAR. I panic, digging my phone out of my pocket and called the cops. Then I called Rian. And ah boy, was he pissed :L

                “My car is WHAT?” he yelled into the receiver, I cringed pulling my phone back a lil.

                “It’s not here. Someone stole it,” I mumbled.

                “You sure Jay didn’t take it out?” he asked me.

                “His convertible isn’t here. And I had the only pair of keys,” I say, watching the cop cars pull in. “Brah, you need to get over here now.”

                “Damn, I should’ve known I couldn’t trust you,” Rian growls and before I could defend myself he had hung up on me, leaving me standing there feeling like this was all my fault. I didn’t even do anything. Some lowlife jackass stole the car. It wasn’t like I left the goddamn keys in the ignition key for them to steal! I ran my hand through my hair as the cop got out of his car, his belly hanging over his utility belt. His face was kind, though. And I immediately liked him. He reminded me of Me’s dad.

                “Hi, miss. You reported your car missing?” he asks me. It looked like he was eating his moustache LOL.

                “It’s my brother’s car. He’s coming over right now. But yeah, someone stole it,” I tell him, trying to keep eye contact with the kind faced man, but I kept looking down at his belt. He has pepper spray :o I wonder what it tastes like lol. Pepper? Fire o.e

                “Ah, I see. What’s the license plate number? What brand, model, ahhh here,” he handed me a clipboard with a piece of paper clipped to it. I smile at the man and he nods at me and goes back to his squad car to pull out the laptop. I look down at the paper, my smile vanishing. Oh my gawd, how am I supposed to know all of this?!

                “Um, excuse me,” I say, pulling his attention back to me. “Can I… Let my brother fill this out?”

                “Sure. Miss, next time be sure to lock the door, and keep all valuables you store in the vehicle out of sight. That would make yourself a less of a target for them thieves around here,” he tells me, eating his moustache XD I nod at him and we waited there in silence for my brother.

                After Rian filled out all the paperwork and after I apologized 89641890519 times, I invited him into the house for tea. He was impressed by the couch. “How come everyone loves that couch?” I say.

                “It’s got swag,” Rian shrugs, looking at the fish tank. “I still can’t believe you’re living with Jay Park. You two haven’t done the dirty yet have you?”

                I glare at him, my face heating up. “ you,” I said. I filled the pot with water and set it on the stove, turning the knob to hear the click and then the fire spurted out.

                “No, you for getting my car jacked.” I could tell Rian was pissed. Pisser than he’s ever been and to be honest I was afraid he’d break Jay’s stuff. I wouldn’t be able to pay for any of the furniture lol. I rolled my eyes, ignoring Rian’s continuous ranting and filled a cup with tea leaves.

                But then I felt someone grab my arm. I look up to see Rian, his face dark and for the first time in my life I felt scared of him. “What’re you doing?” I ask him, annoyed.

                “You . All your life you think you can get away with . But not this time,” he growls, his voice deep and gravelly. I tried pulling away from him but he grabbed my arm tighter.

                “What are you going to do? Spank me?” I tried laughing but it came out meek and stupid sounding. Holy . What’s he going to do? He scooped me up in his arms and slung me over his shoulder and I scream. “LET GO OF ME RIAN. MOM AND DAD ARE GOING TO KNOW ABOUT THIS.”

                “I don’t give two s. They’re not even my real parents,” he tells me, sounding calm and level even though I was screaming my head off. When my brain registered what he said I stopped screaming. “I thought so,” Rian says and I could practically hear him smirk. I still fought him, though, trying to make me drop me. But the only place he dropped me was Jay’s bed. ! What’s going on?!?

                “Rian, what’re you doing?” I stared at him in horror as he took his belt out off and raised his hand over his head.

                “Teaching you a lesson,” he tells me and whipped me with his belt.

                “You bastard! You’re my brother, what the are you- DAMN,” I hissed when he whips me again. I sat up to grab the belt away from him but he backhands me, sending me flying back down to the bed, my cheek stinging and my eyes watering. He straddles me and runs his hands through my hair.

                “You’ve always been so able, Kimchi. You’re hair’s so long, running down your back like this,” he whispers into my ear, sending earthquakes up my spine. able? He’s going to me?

                “But, you’re my brother,” I say lamely.

                “, don’t you listen?” he pulls my hair, making me wince. “I’m not even related to you. Your parents agreed to care for me when my mom got a load of STD’s being a .” He pulls my face closer to his by my hair and he on my neck. I kicked and punched at his body, but my attempts were futile. I bit his ear, earning and slap across the cheek. And that’s when I broke down and started to scream.

                He ripped my clothes off and threw them on the ground and got his out of his jeans and pushed himself inside of me. I screamed at the pain and the first thought that popped into my head was ‘I wanted to lose my ity to JAY, not my ing brother!’ It wasn’t even my calmed voice thoughts. I was SCREAMING in my head. He was grinding me raw and I cried. Jay?! Where are you?

                “He’s not coming,” Rian grunted, pushing himself deeper into me and biting down on my s. “I’ve always been infatuating with your birthmark, right here.” He tells me, tracing his finger around it before biting down on it and on it, hard, so hard I thought I was going to bleed.

                And soon, I was bleeding. But not from him biting me, but from down there. I felt something warm gush out between my legs and I screamed and screamed for him to get off of me, but he muffled my screams with his mouth and I bit down on his tongue. He pulled back and smirked at me, “Feisty. I like that.”

                And soon, Jay’s bed was soaked with my blood and tears. Rian pushed himself deep into me once last time and shuddered and his weight dropping onto me and I couldn’t breathe. I tried pushing me off, but my arms were shaky and my head was spinning.  And I out.

                I woke up to Rian pulling his pants back on, his hair messy and his shirt had blood on it. I looked down at the sheets to find it soaked with my blood and much to my disdain, I was still bleeding.  What time is it?

                “You’re losing a lot of blood,” Rian says, looking over at me. I tried to pull a blanket over myself, but there were none on the bed.

                “How could you do this to me?” I ask him, my throat parched from screaming, tears starting gather at the corner of my eyes again.

                “You had it coming. This will become a regular thing if you keep up the act,” he tells me, buckling his belt.

                I scream at him, “WHAT ACT? What’s wrong with you?!”

He didn’t answer me, instead he just left…..

I heard the door slam shut and I lay there like a vegetable bleeding to death. I didn’t know where my phone was and I didn’t know what time it was. I didn’t know when Jay was going to get back home. I tried getting up, but the pain in my stomach was too much. , did he hit my kidney or something?!

                I dragged myself off the bed, remembered I was and grabbed a T-shirt that belongs to Jay and slipped it on and grabbed my own shirt to put between my legs so blood wouldn’t stain the carpet.

                And I spent the next hour cleaning up, peeling the nasty bed sheets off the bed and washing it and flipping his bed over. So heavy :’(  By the time I was done, I thought I was really going to die. Should I got to the hospital? Did he pop my hymen? KJuwlfkdhasf I don’t even know. Why did this happen to me.

                I took a hot bath, the water turning pink quickly and it grossed me out so bad I had to get out of it. Should I call Me? I need to tell someone. Anyone. But Rian, he’s my brother. I don’t know what he was talking about.

                I got out and I was so relieved to see the bleeding stopped. I limped to my room and soon I was asleep.

 I woke up to the sounds of someone walking around the place. “Jay?” I called out, my voice cracking -__- My door creaked open and his handsome face popped into my room.

                 “You must be really tired,” he says softly, opening the door a little wider to let in the light from the hallway.

                 “Hm?” I squinted at him. He looked like an angel, the lights behind him and his sweet voice. Is he asking me if I’m tired cuz I just got ed? O.o

                “It’s not even 10 and you’re sleeping,” Jay says.

                “Oh. Yeah,” I mumble, turning my back to him so he won’t see the stupid tears coming out of my eyes. I felt my bed creak and Jay was sitting there next to me.

                 “Sorry I was at work all day. Don’t tire yourself out cleaning,” he chuckled softly.

                 “I won’t,” I tell him, still not looking at him, because I was crying.

                 “I missed you,” he tells me solemnly and despite the tears and the pain in my heart I smiled softly.  We sat there in silence for a few minutes and I could feel my eye lids grow heavy. “I’ll let you sleep now.” And he leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. His lips made contact with my salty tears and he pulled back sharply. “Kimmie, why are you crying?”

                  Should I tell him? I can’t. I can’t tell him my brother me in his own bed. I think of lies I can tell him and I surprised myself by saying, “I love you.”

                  It wasn’t a lie though. I did love him. And Jay didn’t say anything back to me. He got up and left and that’s when I silently started to cry to myself.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i haven't updated in such a long time! :c skabfaskdfkh I have to find time o.e

Ahhh hoped you like this chapter. Spent a lot of thought on it lol. I don't have much time to reply to you guys' comments. Next chapter! I'll make sure I have a super heart reply to you if you comment. So pleaseee comment and subscribe <3 Thank you Dglove25 for the awesome banner. Make me so happy T_T