The Smell Before Rain: Dream and Mind Filled with Him

The Smell Before Rain

 

Jayyyy Park <3 fine as hell.
 
 
 
 
 
 
   Ughhh,my back. I fell asleep on it lol. Half asleep, I attempted to roll over onto my side, but someone was holding me down. I snap my eyes open and felt around. Someone had their arm draped over my stomach. “What the !” I shriek, squirming away from whoever was laying next to me, falling off the bed and landing on my .
      “Kimmie! It’s me,” his sweet voice called out. Jay? Oh hell! I blushed. He was holding me :o
      “Ahmigawd. I thought you were some creep,” I let out a sigh of relief.
      “Damn, you know how to wake someone up,” Jay mumbles, turning the lamp on. His hair was messy and he looked hot. I also realized that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. I nearly pissed myself. I could see his defined pecs, the valley in between them the led to his abs. …
      “I’m sorry,” I say. “I didn’t mean to fall asleep in your bed. I was watching Sponge-”
      “Hahah yeah, I saw,” he cuts me off, smiling softly at me.
      “Well, I’m gonna go back to bed,” I tell him, getting up and realizing I wasn’t wearing pants -__- just an oversized T-shirt. I tugged at my T-shirt, pulling it over my boy shorts.
      “No, don’t go,” he tells me and my knees go weak.
      “What?” I say softly.
      “Don’t go. It gets cold when there’s only one person in bed,” he tells me all shy and cutesy. And I couldn’t resist. I got back into bed with him and he quickly pulled me into his chest and I lost my breath. He’s spooning me :D I tried my best not to giggle out loud or die in his arms lol. 
I could feel his muscles pressed against my back and my cheeks grew hot. All of a sudden, I could hear Matt in my head. “He’s a player. He’s THE player.” I shook that thought of my head and just enjoyed Jay’s touch, until I felt his hand slide under my shirt. “What are you doing?” I ask him, my voice catching. My heart was starting to beat so loud I was scared he’d hear it.
     “Shh,” he hushed me, still moving hand further and further up my shirt. Part of me want to jump out of the bed and run and never come back, and the part of me wanted to find out what he was doing. His hand crept up to my lol. And I felt my head go light. He put his hand right on top of my left and just kept his hand there. I know he could feel my heart pound against my rib cage. But he didn’t say anything. We laid there for a while, his hand feeling my heart. And me trying to remember how to breath.  “I wanna hear your heart beat,” he finally tells me. Hm, you don’t need to put your hand on my , though. But I enjoyed his touch. I hate to admit it, but I was getting , my boy shorts getting damped with each passing minute and each thought on my mind getting dirtier and dirtier.
      But reality brought me back from my fantasies. Stanford, my dream school wouldn’t want me to have . And then I thought how stupid I was being. Having wouldn’t affect me, will it? I honestly didn’t know. I’ve never had before. I’ve came close before, at a party but I ended up crying and Holden had to drive me home. What Matt said bothered me. Jay’s not a player. I mean, he’s hot as hell and he’s charming, but I haven’t seen him hit on anyone. Is he hitting on me? His hand is on my-
      “Ahhh,” I let out a soft moan when Jay bites on my neck. What was he doing? O.O He nibbled on the skin behind my ear, making me breath irregularly, as if I was suffering from an asthma attack. I was making awkward noises and I felt my cheeks heat up. He began to softly brush the tips of my s with his fingers and groping my . My chest begun to heat up too. Surely, Jay can feel that, because I felt him smirk into my neck.
      “You like that?” he asks me, devilishly. I did like it. I loved it. I nod eagerly and he pulled closer to him and I felt an odd sensation that something was poking me from below. Holy . It’s his wee wee o.O Maybe wee wee isn’t the right word to use, because from through his boxers his felt huge and I blushed even harder. He began to on my neck, leaving hickeys I’d have to find a way to cover up later. I squeezed my eyes shut from the pleasure, his tongue running across my skin, the way his teeth bit down on my neck. I moved my body so my neck would be easier to access, my thigh accidentally brushing his , making him let out a soft low groan in my neck and I felt daring at that exact moment. I reached down and grabbed the massive bulge that was making his boxers tight and he let out a y groan that made my boy shorts even wetter than it already was. I didn’t know what to do from there, I just had my hand awkwardly grabbing his through the thin fabric of his boxers. “Kimmie,” he whispers huskily. “Go for it.”
      “Hmm?” I managed, swallowing hard. His voice was so low and deep and I found that unbelievably y. He didn’t answer me, instead he got up and straddled me, and pulled my T-shirt over my head, leaving me exposed and breathless. I blushed, putting my arms over my chest.
      “Don’t do that,” he says softly, taking my arms off my chest. He begun to lower his face to my lips.
 
      “Wha,” I sat straight up, no one there. The room dark and cold, but I was drenched in sweat. What the…
That was all a dream o.O ing hell! That was all a dream TT___TT
      I got up and stepped on something sharp, swearing to myself then stubbing my toe on the foot of the bed stand. OWWW >_< That hurt like a motherer :’(
      I need to clean his room up soon. I made my way to the bathroom, checking for hickeys. There were none, sadly.
      I went back out the hallway, the bright light and bubble noises of the fish aquarium lured me in. I walked out to the living room and stare at the fishies for a while. And then out of the corner of my eye I notice someone laying on the couch. 
It’s Jay :o he’s sleeping on the couch? He must’ve saw me sleeping, turn the T.V off, and put a blanket on me. I can’t believe I wanted the dream to be real! >.< I should‘ve known Jay‘s not that type of person. I blushed again, watching him sleep, his arm hanging off the couch, his tattoo on full display. Why is he so damn hot? :/ I grabbed a blanket from the guest room and covered him with it and went back to his room. I slipped in between the sheets, took a deep breath of his intoxicating scent. And fell asleep, my mind filled with everything Jay, nothing but Jay.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haay yeaah the whole scene was a dream! Lol, I'd like to think Jay's the innocent type, you know what I'm saying? Like the good badass/ bad good guy. Hahaha idk xD He's so hot tho :'D I'm going home tomorrow, and that's when they harp me to do like my homework. And my fadda got me an ACT/SAT/PSAT college prep disc collection for christmas whooo yay :b I'm gonna have to go down to the University sometime before Tuesday too, so I'm not going to have much time to write. I'll get as much done tonight tho, okeee:) Please make me posters and message them to me! Those will look great on my upcoming chapters!