When Your Relationship Is On The Rocks part 2

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Your Relationship is On The Rocks

This version is the boyfriend's pov

With the upcoming comeback our busy schedule became even busier. As hard as it is this comeback is more exciting than the past ones as there are collaborations with a lot of artists.

Our schedule became stricter due to the comeback. From recording, to practice, to shooting, and lessons. Work takes over our lives at this time of the year and so amidst everything the sunbaes invite us out to parties and dinners to help us relax a little bit. Most of the nights are spent with groupmates and friends.

But what i want most are nights with ________. My girl who has always been comfort when i am tired.

Recently though, we haven't been great. We fight frequently. We fight about my attention, my attitude, my partying, and Yoojin; her insecurity, her suspicions, her impatience. I confess a lot of it starts with me but it takes two to tango. We easily see each other's fault because of pent up frustration and disappointment.

Honestly I haven't been telling her about me going out since I don't want her to see that I'm out rather than resting or being with her and I'm also trying to avoid coming home to her awake. We'll end up fighting and I can't take her sad face. But I know she knows with all those pictures online.

As for Yoojin... _______ asked about her before and I tried to do my best to hide my shock then. I found myself lying, saying she was just a staff. My lie tasted like poison, I hope it doesn't kill me.

I know Yoojin she likes me. She goes to parties where I'm at, she tries to get close to me and makes little moves on me. I can't deny sometimes they make me feel good. But I would never ever fall for them. It's ____________ for me. Always. No matter what.

I entered our apartment and see her on the couch. I don't think she noticed me yet but the air is already so thick. What happened to our home?

"Hey..." I couldn't say anything better. I just sat there feeling all my exhaustion kick in.

"Hey..." She whispered. My eyes are closed but I know she's watching me. I know her, she's drowning in assumptions and sadness. I'm drowning in guilt and honestly I'm irritated with all these. Why should we fight now that so many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter