When You Have A Secret Date

Worldunderwraps' Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When You Have A Secret Date

Ayo ladies and gentlemen~

BTS' song Dope is the next song played next on your playlist.

You danced and sang along to the song as you prepared to go out. Tonight you'll be going out with ______.

 

 

It's not much though since your boyfriend is a celebrity. For 3 years most of your dates is eating at a private restaurant or watching a movie in his dorm or your apartment, or just staying in the car talking. Sometimes you go out on special dates but you have to plan it thoroughly so you won't get caught.

Ring~

You paused the music and answered your phone

"Hello?"
"Hey. It's me. Are you ready? I'm at the usual spot"
"Oh? Alright I'm almost finish give me five minutes."

You finished your make up and made sure the house was alright to leave. You made your way to the parking lot he always use and looked around a bit to make sure there was nobody around, specially paparazzi.

The coast was clear and you went inside the car.

"He—" the moment you sat down he kissed you passionately.

He pulled away, eyes still closed.

"Mmmmm I missed you"
"Me or my lips?
"You... And everything about you..."

With that he leaned in again and captured your lips passionately.

After a couple of minutes making out his phone rang and he had to take it.

 

"Alright I got it. Yes, yes. Alright, see you later. Thank you very much" he said as he ended the call

 

"Are you going back to the company tonight?"

"Nah I just have to go back a little earlier because a film crew is gonna come by" he said irritated as he sighed deeply and leaned back on his seat.

"Oh alright. Do you wanna stay here then? Or do you wanna go up and eat? Have you eaten?" You comfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter