Twenty Three

When A Bad Boy Falls For The "Nerd"

Your POV

"Yah, wake up."

"Mmmmm.....wae?" I groaned.

"It's one in the afternoon."

"...So? I'm tired~" 

"At least, get off of my arm." 

"I don't want to." I wrapped my arms around him.

"Aish," He huffed. "Don't you have homework or studying to do?" 

"Ani, I did it all in class on Friday." I mumbled.

I heard him sigh and smiled, thinking he walked away. As soon as my eyelids closed, the blanket was instantly thrown on the floor as he easily threw me over his shoulder. 

"Yah!"

"You asked for it, aigoo.....you're always so stubborn."

"Put me down."

"There, happy?" He said, hands still on my waist as we stood in front of the bedroom door.

"No." I unconciously pouted.

"Come on, it's no-"

He stopped midway. I tilted my head in confusion and looked at him.

"What are you staring at?" 

"Uh, ahem, nothing." He coughed and immediately took his hands off my waist.

"You're so weird." 

"Well, wash up and I'll make you something." He practically sprinted down the stairs.

Wae? He's so weird. I shrugged it off as I got my clothes from the closet and got my toothbrush. It wasn't until I turned to the mirror that I noticed something. I was only wearing a t-shirt and a pair of . In fact, I didn't even wear a bra! My cheeks burned of embarassment. Aish! Everything was basically see through! I brushed my teeth as ferociously and as fast as I could. I changed and wore one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts that was covered by the shirt, like always. I quietly walked downstairs. Okay, just act like you still don't know anything. Play that innocent little nerd. I nodded to myself.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." He awkwardly fidgeted in his seat.

"Why are you so weird?" I asked, focusing on him.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I'm not weird." 

"Really?" I smirked. "Because when I usually say that, you'd have some smart reply." 

"Shut up, eat your food." 

"Fine, fine." I smiled, knowing I had annoyed him.

I stared at him and started to completely space out as I played with my fork.

"Yah, stop playing with the fork."

"Hm?"

"You didn't hear what I said?"

"Not really."

"Aish." He mumbled.

"Why are you so....bothered?" I asked, swinging the fork carelessly around.

"I'm not." 

"Look, I know that you saw underneath my clothes this morning......you don't have to get all weird about it now that we're...... together." I said.

"So...does that mean.....?"

"Eh? I mean....I don't know." I shrugged, trying to hide my flustered mind.

"I have protection~" He smirked.

"Wait, you're serious?" I gaped.

"Why would I joke about that?" He sighed.

"But....it's so sudden."

"I didn't mean, like today." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh."

"So is that a yes?"

"I don't know..." I blushed.

"Ah....fine." He shrugged.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence, I left to go wash my dish. He, once again, lightly pushed me aside and took the dish from me. His expression was bleak. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him.

"Are you mad?"

"Ani." He sighed.

"Really?"

"Yes." He chuckled slightly and turned around.

"Okay." I uneasily shrugged.

"Look, I would never force you into anything you don't want to, especially anything like this. I just wanted to see what you think." 

"I mean...there's a time and place for everything."

"Yeah, you're right." He nodded. 

"So...what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Whatever you want to do, you don't like to go out much, right?" 

"Um...I mean, I guess I do...it's just now that we're together, I....." I sighed and walked into the living room. 

"You what....?" He followed.

"I don't know if it's a good idea to go out in public......you know you have all kinds of crazy girls that like you." 

"And? What, do you think they'll dare to do something?" He smirked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Trust me." Our eyes locked.

I couldn't move. His eyes were as beautiful as he, it had the power to erase all of my worries and fears with a simple look. I love it. We both leaned in and melted into each other. Our lips moved in perfect sync against each other. I slid my arms up around his neck as the kiss deepened. His tongue lightly trailed my bottom lip as I willingly parted them for him. His hands started to sensually roam over my body. My face started heating up as did my mind. Of course, he'd be good at this. Hasn't he done this plenty of times? The poison of doubt filled my head. But I couldn't stop. My heart and my thoughts were the complete opposite. I was about to push him away but my phone rang, doing it for me.

"Hello?" I panted.

"Hey, was there any homework?" Jayden asked.

"No, what the hell?" 

"Really? I could've sworn the teacher said something about it."

"Not that I can remember."

"Are you sure?" 

"Did you call to ask me or did you call to argue with me?"

"Oh, hehe, sorry for bothering you then."

What the hell was that.

"So, ahem, who was it?" He cleared his throat.

"Just Jayden." I avoided eye contact.

"Sorry about that just now, I couldn't help myself." He looked genuinely sad.

"It's okay." I mumbled.

"Hey, are you okay? I know you don't trust me, but why?" He caressed my cheek.

"It's just.....you've done this with a lot of people and...."

"You think I've done this with a lot of people," He sighed. "I'm not the player you think I am." 

"So you're a-"

"? Yep." 

"Sorry." I smiled.

"It's okay." He patted the top of my head.

"I'm sorry for not being able to trust you easily, it's just...hard." 

"It's okay, I don't blame you. I'm not forcing you to either."

"Thanks." I blushed.

"So, a movie?"

"Sure." 

We sat down on the couch and snuggled against one another. I couldn't be happier. He isn't a jerk after all. And everyday, I'm learning something new about him and I love it. 

"________."

"Hm-"

He cut me off as he leaned in to kiss me. He was as gentle as his lips were soft. It was undoubtedly addictive. 

"I just like to kiss you." 

"Yah, how can you say such embarassing words?!" I looked away.

"It's not embarassing." He laughed at my reaction.

"Oh, shut up." I pouted.

"Keep pouting and I'll kiss you all day." 

"You say it like it's a bad thing." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing." 

He chuckled lightly and caught my lips once more. I could die happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aigooo~

Aren't they 

adorable?!

Hehehe~