Seven

When A Bad Boy Falls For The "Nerd"

Your POV

I woke up to my phone ringing obnoxiously loud. 

"Hello?" I mumbled, slightly showing anger.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS?!" Emily shouted.

"It's like ten." I sighed, annoyed.

"AND WE HAVE PLANS AT WHAT TIME?!" 

"OH , SORRY, I'M COMING!" I immediately jumped out of bed. Even if I'm on vacation, I'm still having to wake up early and run around.

"YAH I WASN'T DONE, IF ____________ IS WITH YOU TAKE HIM WITH YOU." 

"He's at his house." I raised an eyebrow as I picked out what to wear.

"We thought he was staying with you, oh well." Lina said.

"Why would-" 

"K BYE!" Jayden screamed at the top of his lungs and hung up the phone.

What the hell? These s are so weird today. But then again, when are they not weird? I shook my head as I headed into the shower.

I was wearing a pair of short shorts and a simple tank top because it's never cold where I live and because I can't see a White Christmas. But the Christmas spirit is in the people. I could drive but I have no car so that . My parents don't trust me driving a car while I'm alone. I guess I have to ask him for a ride...I sighed. I opened my front door to literally jump at the sight. There he was, simply sitting on my doorstep.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, you finally woke up." He mumbled and smiled, eyes still hooded.

"I said what are you doing sitting on my doorstep? Have you stayed there the whole night?" I asked, sitting down by him.

"Uh....yeah. My brother thought I was staying at a friend's so he locked the house before he left to go back to college." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I would've let you in, you idiot!" I exclaimed.

"It was late, I figured you were sleeping." He shrugged.

"You can stay at my house until he gets back, I have extra toothbrushes." I offered.

"Really? Great!" He beamed as he stood.

"Oh and we have plans to meet up with the others." I said.

"When?" 

"Like now." 

"Oh. Oh ! Okay, I'll hurry!" He ran in the house as I laughed. 

On the drive there, I couldn't help the excitement jumping in my mind. I'm finally not going to be alone anymore! I have someone to help me with things like homework and I won't be bored being at home, how fun! 

"Do you at least have any clothes to change into while you're living at my house?" I asked.

"I have this...." He shrugged.

"I don't think you're gonna fit any of my clothes." I laughed.

"Maybe I can ask Jayden for some." He suggested.

"True." I nodded.

We got out of the bar and saw our stupid friends at the usual spot. They were staring at us the whole time we were walking in. 

"I thought he wasn't staying at your house?" Jayden smirked.

"He wasn't." I said as I sat down across from him while _________ sat beside him.

"Then-"

"Because I-" I shot ________ a glare that made him stop cold.

There's no way we can tell our friends that we're living together! They won't shut up about it and people will spread rumors! No one can know that we'll be living together.

"You what?" Jayden urged.

"Because I...wanted to come." He lied as I gave him a sly thumbs up. 

"That's cool." Lina nodded.

"So do you guys have any plans for winter break?" Emily asked.

"Not really." I shook my heas as everyone else did the same.

"Perfect! I was planning on going for a road trip!" She exclaimed.

"To....?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, wherever you guys want to go." She shrugged.

"I want to go somewhere with snow." Lina proposed.

"Yes, I do too." I agreed.

"I don't really care where." Jayden shrugged as ________ agreed with him.

"Alright! I know a place! You guys better pack and we'll go in two days! Winter break isn't gonna last forever~" Emily said.

"Two days?! You want me to pack and be ready in two days?!" I gasped.

"Yeah, what's the problem?" Emily asked.

"Nothing, it's just such a short notice." I said.

"I'm sure you'll be ready." She said as the waiter came to take our orders.

>>> 

We spent the whole day hanging out with each other just driving around to random places. It was rather fun. We were finally home now, simply sitting around the living room.

"Do you have a suitcase?" I asked.

"In my house." He snorted.

"I think I have an extra." I suggested.

"Really?" 

"Yeah." 

"Alright, cool." He nodded.

"Can you drive me to the store tomorrow? I have to buy some things for the trip." 

"Yeah, sure." 

"Alright, thanks. I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed." I yawned and got up.

"Hey, wait." 

"What?" 

"Where am I gonna sleep?" 

Oh, right. I can't keep making him sleep on the couch. It's going to kill his back especially because his legs were longer than the couch itself. My bedroom was the biggest but there's no way he can sleep in my room because I sleep practically half . He can sleep in the guest room, it's right next to mine. 

"Um...follow me." I said, as I walked upstairs. I opened the door to the guestroom as he walked in first.

"Wow, not bad." He joked.

"Yep, the blankets are in the closet over there, if you need anything, just knock on the wall. The walls are thin so I can basically hear everything." I explained.

"Oh, huh, the walls in my house are like that too." He nodded.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yep." 

"Oh and unless it's an emergency don't walk in my room." I pointed.

"Why...?" 

"Just don't do it." I repeated.

"And you expect me to listen to you?" 

"Yes if you want to stay here, I do expect you to respect my privacy." I spat.

"Alright, good night~" He waved as I lazily waved back, feeling extremely tired. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whoa~  They're living together now! 

Do you think they can live together

as friends? Haha, remember to comment

and subcribe!