Sixteen

When A Bad Boy Falls For The "Nerd"

Your POV

I woke up to the door bell ringing its way through my ears. Who the hell comes to a person's house at 8 in the morning on a Saturday night?! I scowled and got up to put on some clothes as I walked downstairs to the front door. I looked through the peephole and saw Lisa. My eyes widened. ! Why is she here so early?! Where is the jerk?! She cannot know that we're neighbors much less the fact that he stays over at my house! 

I ran to the living room and saw him sleeping. I flipped the couch so it would fold to wake him up. 

"What the- yah! What are you doing?!" He exclaimed as he fell off the bed.

"Lisa's here!" I hissed and covered his mouth to refrain him from screaming at me.

"Mwhat?! Why?!" He yelled, muffled.

"Long story short, the teacher sent me an email last night and put Lisa in our group. I thought she wouldn't be here until tomorrow! I don't even know how she found out where I li-" 

RING RING RING 

"Jesus! I'll go get the door and you go wash up! Just act like you were using the bathroom. She cannot know you stayed here!" I said as we both ran in different directions.

"How'd you find out where I live?" I narrowed my eyes, opening the door to let her in.

She was wearing a very revealing red dress, not to mention a whole pile of makeup on her face. On her feet, she wore black pumps. Finishing off her appearance, she wore fake expressions to spare.

"The teacher told me, schools have that information." She rolled her eyes and casually walked in. 

I'm already annoyed.

"Why are you here so early?" 

"I had a hunch. I heard _________ was in our group and I couldn't wait to work with him." She gave a smile that didn't meet the eye. 

"Yeah, well he's in the bathroom so-"

"Hey babe!" She squealed, seeing him come out of the bathroom. 

Nice timing, dweeb.

"Babe?" He and I glared at her.

"Since when were you guys dating?" I snickered.

"Never, so stop acting like we're a thing." He coldly glanced at her.

"But ba-"

"Don't, call me that." 

"Oh, come on. We are so dating!" She argued.

, where's my popcorn?

"Why did you come here?" He retorted, completely ignoring her efforts.

"To work with you, of course!" She grinned and hopped a little towards him, pushing her cleave onto his torso.

"Then get to work, stop being a bother." He said as he got the poster. 

We both followed him into the living room. Who knew he could be meaner than he already was?

"Here, draw this diagram." He handed her a pencil.

"What?" She simply stared at the pencil.

"Did I stutter? Draw this diagram." He repeated.

"You," He pointed at me. "Get some breakfast." 

I opened my mouth to argue but stopped, realizing what he had said. I happily obliged with a nod and went into the kitchen. 

"What?! Why do I have to work while she-"

"Does it matter what she does? Are you gonna work or just complain?" He interjected Lisa.

Hm, this might be fun after all. 

His POV

Why the hell did the teacher put Lisa with us?! We were doing so well! That crazy girl still thinks we're dating. She doesn't get it! What do I have to do to make her leave me alone?! 

I wondered from my thoughts as I saw ______ struggling in the kitchen to make her own breakfast. I watched as she climbed the counter to reach the bowls, making me realize how tiny she really is. She has a good.....body? I gulped. Wait, no. No, no, no. She's just a friend. Don't wander too much now, get your sh-

"Since you always act like you hate me, does that mean you've found someone else?" Lisa said.

"What?" I ripped my eyes off of her and glanced toward Lisa.

"Who's your girlfriend?" She asked calmly.

"I don't have one." I shrugged and sat down across from her.

"Jinjja? The notorious play boy doesn't have a girlfriend? Liar." She scoffed.

"And you? The notorious play girl who's always clinging onto me, what's that about?" I scoffed back.

"I really do like you." 

"Yet you- never mind. I mean what I said, I don't want you back. Please focus on the project." I repeated for like the third time tonight. 

"Fine. I'll just finish this and get out of your way." She whispered. 

Oh no, this girl is definitely planning something. 

>>>

"Wah~ I can't believe you worked for four hours! It's not bad!" ________ exclaimed, looking at the poster.

"You're welcome." Lisa retorted.

"Are you done?" She asked.

"Does it look done?" Lisa seemed to be looking for a confrontation.

"Dude, calm down." I glanced at Lisa.

"I am calm." She glared.

"Time for you to leave." I said, nodding towards the door. 

"Fine." She huffed and went outside.

"She forgot her jacket." _________ sighed and went after her. 

After what seemed like two minutes, there was screaming. I immediately went outside and saw the two girls grabbing each others' heads in the middle of the driveway. Aish! These girls!

"Yah! Stop it now!" I got between them.

"Tell that to stay off my lawn!" ________ screamed.

"Shut the up, nerd!"

"Both of you stop it right now, Lisa, leav-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, the two had launched themselves toward each other once more. Lisa was on the ground, getting hit by _______. Jesus Christ! Can't they just behave for once?! I pulled her off of Lisa and held her back. 

"I'm not done with her! Let me go!" She struggled.

"You are done, Lisa leave." I carried her into the house.

"Hey! Put me down!" 

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes.

Carrying her is like carrying a stuffed animal, what the hell. 

I sat her down on the bed in her room. 

"What the hell happened out there?" 

"I was just returning her jacket then she said something about stealing her boyfriend and started calling me names so I punched her and yeah. What a ." She hissed, touching her face.

"Did she scratch you? Let me see." I grabbed her chin and tilted it to the side to get a better view of her cheek. We suddenly made eye contact as I realized how close our faces were, I jumped, too flustered to do anything for a minute. 

"Aish, I wasn't done with her, why'd you do that?!" She sighed, frustrated.

"Because I believed you could have killed her. Now, stay here, I'll get some band-aids and alcohol swabs." I said as I went into her bathroom.

"Hmph, serves her right." She pouted as I came out. 

"Promise me you won't get into any more fights." I said as I dabbed the cuts on her face.

"If she provokes me, I will beat her a-"

"I'm serious." 

"But why? You're the infamous bad boy, didn't you get in fights all the time?" 

"Exactly, it's dumb, there's no point. All she's looking for is trouble." I said.

"Oh come on, if she's gonna start with me, I should be able to beat her ." 

"No, no, don't. Just walk away." I put the band-aids carefully on her face.

"Why do you care so much all of a sudden?" 

Her words hit me so hard it froze me.

"Because....you're my.....friend! And I don't want to see you get hurt......?" 

"Aigoo....what a joke, you're pretty funny, huh?" She laughed.

Her laughter....does something to me. What the hell is going on with me?

"Yeah, well, goodnight. Don't put anything on your face." I awkwardly ran downstairs.

Is God cursing me? Is this jinx real?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hmm...

What really is going on...??

Hehehe~